Metal Storm logo
Things that piss you off

Original post

Posted by Leni, 15.05.2014 - 10:34
Written by Ernis on 14.05.2014 at 21:43

Written by Leni on 14.05.2014 at 14:12

I hate when someone in the gym (not couch) try to give me some advice how to exercise. Actually, every unasked advice piss me off.

And the next one's from work:

When you pop in to the loo and then almost throw up because the previous visitor left traces... or when the toilet seat displays some residue...

sometimes i watch the same in the lady's toilet in our office... omg, these princesses)))

one more thing about gym: when several muscle men gather and occupy all the place, where i need to exercise.and they are not working out, just standing and chatting)
14.08.2016 - 23:47
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Nyarlatothep on 14.08.2016 at 21:39

I dont have it. My wife does, Had two surgeries and one round with Radiation Therapy so far. Screw Cancer, Cancer sucks.

Yeah, cancer of any kind is just unbelievably awful. My granddad died of it, my brother-in-law died of it (at age 16). All the best to You and Your wife. Despite my grandad dying, I obviously cannot begin to imagine what it's like to have it threaten the life of someone I love more than anything. I guess this is one of those situations where a "fuck this!" just doesn't cut it. I hope Your wife makes it. I hope you will come through that horrible shit together and stronger than ever.

Also, my wife was in a near fatal car accident five years ago and has a C5 spinal chord injury ever since, so I do somewhat understand what it is like when the love of your life faces unimaginable suffering and pain.

We can fight through this shit, man, we have to. PM me, if you ever want to discuss anything too personal for the public forums.

Once again, all the best to You both.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
15.08.2016 - 11:15
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.08.2016 at 18:51

Written by angel. on 27.07.2016 at 18:48

When you get a vegan food from supermarket but then you find a corpse of an insect and here and there all of the food!!! *pukes*

also meal with corpse of insect is most metal dish i ever heard

I once bought a semi skimmed milk bottle from Tesco and put in fridge.

I forgot to open up as I already had one bottle with half finished. I drank the other bottle of milk after 2 weeks when i saw a clear patches of milk and water inside( may be it went beyond the consumption date). It was fucking sweet. I really felt healthy.
15.08.2016 - 18:26
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.08.2016 at 11:15

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.08.2016 at 18:51

Written by angel. on 27.07.2016 at 18:48

When you get a vegan food from supermarket but then you find a corpse of an insect and here and there all of the food!!! *pukes*

also meal with corpse of insect is most metal dish i ever heard

I once bought a semi skimmed milk bottle from Tesco and put in fridge.

I forgot to open up as I already had one bottle with half finished. I drank the other bottle of milk after 2 weeks when i saw a clear patches of milk and water inside( may be it went beyond the consumption date). It was fucking sweet. I really felt healthy.

milk we buy in stores is usually diluted with some water so that is normal a bit but about two weeks is still ok time to drink it if it was in sealed bottle and in fridge. worst thing i ate were half rotten meat and molded bread for something over 2 weeks when i was broke some years back. the key is eating small quantities in order not to poison yourself.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
16.08.2016 - 15:28
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Nyarlatothep on 14.08.2016 at 21:39

Screw Cancer, Cancer sucks.

I wish you the best, I know it feels. I wish all the health to your wife. Stay strong.
----
The Fangirl.
19.08.2016 - 12:32
Nyarlatothep
French wood screws logded in car tyre.

I need a drink!
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
29.08.2016 - 10:23
Metren
Dreadrealm
I've always hated it, when artists destroy instruments as part of their act. I get that "destruction is a form of creation/art", but FFS, if you don't need a perfectly good guitar, piano, mandolin, whatever, donate it to an orphanage or music shcool. Also, if you're a sucessful musician, then you probably don't play cheap-sounding or shitty-looking guitars either, so you're actually destroying what could be considered a work of art, someone, somewhere worked as hard on making that instrument as you did playing it. Apparently Matthew Bellamy holds the record for most guitars destroyed on stage (140 at least). I guess that makes him far better at destroying guitars than he is playing them. Seriously, this really pisses me off every time I see artists do it.
----
My one-man project's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/
29.08.2016 - 15:59
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Metren on 29.08.2016 at 10:23

I've always hated it, when artists destroy instruments as part of their act. I get that "destruction is a form of creation/art", but FFS, if you don't need a perfectly good guitar, piano, mandolin, whatever, donate it to an orphanage or music shcool. Also, if you're a sucessful musician, then you probably don't play cheap-sounding or shitty-looking guitars either, so you're actually destroying what could be considered a work of art, someone, somewhere worked as hard on making that instrument as you did playing it. Apparently Matthew Bellamy holds the record for most guitars destroyed on stage (140 at least). I guess that makes him far better at destroying guitars than he is playing them. Seriously, this really pisses me off every time I see artists do it.

I take it that you wouldn't like Cock ESP playing live very much then...
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
29.08.2016 - 22:29
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Sweat , and it doesn't help that I live in a hot country I actually sweat 24x7 except the time I spend in my office. Its also quite an unbearable pain in the ass now that I moved to a place with no AC I feel like I am fucking melting and it gets my clothing pretty damn dirty too.
30.08.2016 - 02:21
DualHelix
When people say that because you listen to metal that you're automatically evil, or what you listen to is evil because it's angry and aggressive. Drives me crazy!
30.08.2016 - 10:39
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by 3rdWorld on 29.08.2016 at 22:29

Sweat , and it doesn't help that I live in a hot country I actually sweat 24x7 except the time I spend in my office. Its also quite an unbearable pain in the ass now that I moved to a place with no AC I feel like I am fucking melting and it gets my clothing pretty damn dirty too.

To me, what it looks like you been posting from South of India which is hot as hell.

Here in Jammu it's moderate. Nights getting 'lil' chilly as afternoon is receiving an awful amount of unfiltered radiation from big mighty sun and that's propelling people to get tanned.

We have already bought lot of ladies cosmetics to exfoliate our tanned skin.
30.08.2016 - 18:19
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.08.2016 at 10:39

To me, what it looks like you been posting from South of India which is hot as hell.
Here in Jammu it's moderate. Nights getting 'lil' chilly as afternoon is receiving an awful amount of unfiltered radiation from big mighty sun and that's propelling people to get tanned.

Yeah, I'm stuck below in Chennai down here (How did you guess its south btw? ). It's too fucked up and it doesn't help that the city is excessively populated like shit.
I quite liked the North part of the country, I lived up there 2 years in Pune and the city has a damn awesome climate. The Seasons are pretty accurate and change as if they are on an atomic clock and with only 2 months of moderate to high summer heat plus a lot of cool destinations and hill stations all around, that city was a heaven to me. South India is pretty bad just by the heat alone.
30.08.2016 - 19:00
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by DualHelix on 30.08.2016 at 02:21

Drives me crazy!

Such agressiveness.
Probably due the stuff you listen to
----
- Reimu Hakurei
30.08.2016 - 21:27
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by 3rdWorld on 30.08.2016 at 18:19

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 30.08.2016 at 10:39

South India is pretty bad just by the heat alone.

Yeah, i been to Ernakulam last year(same month) and it was freakin' hot. The locals told us about the weather prevalence in winters and they say, it's the same as in summers(except morning gets cold).

15-20 degree is what weather remains in winters and that according to my body's temp. standard - it's still hot. Too much heat takes a toll on my body and I get rashes, itchiness or even total burn on my whole body. Thus, ice pack is the ONLY remedy that heals all these issues. The worst part is my body sweats lot and it really get heated up quite quickly(a mile run will see my body sweating like as if i shifting furniture of apartment from past an hour).

Quote:
Yeah, I'm stuck below in Chennai down here (How did you guess its south btw? ). It's too fucked up and it doesn't help that the city is excessively populated like shit.

Apparently, South is the only hot region where temp doesn't drop too much when climatic changes. As of now, East North getting flooded and North West facing chills.

Anyway,when we went for business meeting to Kerala in Nov, we went to Ooty and it got some real cool sceneries out there. It will be one of my favorite place to stay for a month with my folks. Great weather, nice drinks and horrible food. Ffs, South people taste in food is fucking horrible. In every damn thing, you get a flavor of sweetness even though you having a spicy Indian curry - still you get a munch of sweetness.
01.09.2016 - 09:29
FOOCK Nam
I always try calm, not thousand times.. But recently i fuking hate evil women neighbors around my house in my place.. I masturbate and they know, but they do covet stalk about every household and destroy each others hidingly.. They covet everything about me, they know im jobles and supporting inside my house family, they know i recently working liftweight very hard, they know what tv movie and program i saw , they know what music i listen, they know i studied college they know i know english, they know i used to be tough and strong,and they really sexualy crazy interested in me,even they jealous of me,they cannot annoy me so they annoy my brother. Next to me house is one kindergarten but you know in its lawless as fuk, they watch babies, and tell babies call my name loud, i know but no react stay calm then they beat the babies children cry out loud calling my name..i think maybe i should do vigilant business, anonymously call cops,but cops here is corrupt, my safety is not assured. I just try pray to Jesus to protect the children, fuk evil women, i used to be misogynyst, no i dont offend female metalstormer, and sometimes i feel bad cuz i masturebate, but not becuz of me becuz long ago 1 or 2 years ago i remember they beat babies children fromearly morning to noon..fuk evil women, fuk vietnam.. Recently less and less and babies are put inside that kindergarten, thanks god, anyway but i dont wish best or worse for vietnam, it surely will be better....fuk shit damn..ill survive and move to other country with my little brother and finally marry my woman.. Tonight ill sleep well.
05.09.2016 - 21:06
Things that piss me off: neighbor's barking dogs when I am trying to sleep, nosy people, the postal service being late....These 3 really get me...8-]]
09.10.2016 - 22:19
Nyarlatothep
Got another thing to my Things that piss me off list, degenerative hip injury, post trauma damage to both hips. Can you imagine full contact martial arts could couse harm;)
----
"To defend one's life and the safety of one's fatherland is the prize and excellence of this discipline"
10.10.2016 - 00:53
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Nyarlatothep on 09.10.2016 at 22:19

Got another thing to my Things that piss me off list, degenerative hip injury, post trauma damage to both hips. Can you imagine full contact martial arts could couse harm;)

Sounds like you've got some serious ass kicked there ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
10.10.2016 - 07:23
Nyarlatothep
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2016 at 00:53

Hehe. Well, actually more a accumulated result of wear and tear over 10 years or so with not so gentle contact and hard training. At the worst I was doing 20 hours training a week. 12 hours was a regular week.

Was getting a checkup due to a stiff hip.
----
10.10.2016 - 19:12
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Nyarlatothep on 10.10.2016 at 07:23

Hehe. Well, actually more a accumulated result of wear and tear over 10 years or so with not so gentle contact and hard training. At the worst I was doing 20 hours training a week. 12 hours was a regular week.

dunno mate, 35 is far too young age for hips to start wearing off .sounds like ass kicking days are over ?
----
10.10.2016 - 20:10
Nyarlatothep
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2016 at 19:12

Written by Nyarlatothep on 10.10.2016 at 07:23

dunno mate, 35 is far too young age for hips to start wearing off .sounds like ass kicking days are over ?

No, just need to adjust training a bit,;-) Avoid high kicks and deep lunge's for a period. And focus on strenghtning the legs and lower back. The boring stuff..
----
10.10.2016 - 22:07
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Nyarlatothep on 10.10.2016 at 20:10

No, just need to adjust training a bit,;-) Avoid high kicks and deep lunge's for a period. And focus on strenghtning the legs and lower back. The boring stuff..

well i do admire a man who can take a beating and go on , so best of luck than!
----
18.10.2016 - 01:19
ANGEL REAPER
My damn master thesis! Im busting my ass for over a year on this problem and it persists. Im tired at this point.
----
18.10.2016 - 19:46
Metren
Dreadrealm
The fact that I can't really enjoy making music... I always expect too much of myself and it always leads to a complete mental breakdown and giving up music for a while. Two weeks ago, I had been working on a song for five or so days, working on it pretty much day and night. I got it 90 % finished and realized that I didn't really like it, so I deleted it, called up a friend who lives 100 km away and when he arrived, I gave him my guitar and amp and said: "They're yours, I'm fucking done". I also deleted all composing and music editing software from my computer. Was that rational? Of course not. What's worse, yesterday all my desire to play guitar and compose music came back with a vengeance and now I know this damned circle will start again. I'll probably end up composing some OK stuff and then getting my hopes too high and again becoming borderline insane.

Also, I know that children are starving in Africa, so I don't really have any right to complain about this...
----
18.10.2016 - 19:55
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Metren on 18.10.2016 at 19:46

The fact that I can't really enjoy making music... I always expect too much of myself and it always leads to a complete mental breakdown and giving up music for a while. Two weeks ago, I had been working on a song for five or so days, working on it pretty much day and night. I got it 90 % finished and realized that I didn't really like it, so I deleted it, called up a friend who lives 100 km away and when he arrived, I gave him my guitar and amp and said: "They're yours, I'm fucking done". I also deleted all composing and music editing software from my computer. Was that rational? Of course not. What's worse, yesterday all my desire to play guitar and compose music came back with a vengeance and now I know this damned circle will start again. I'll probably end up composing some OK stuff and then getting my hopes too high and again becoming borderline insane.

Also, I know that children are starving in Africa, so I don't really have any right to complain about this...

Now that is problem i can relate as well .I too compose a huge amount of stuff and just cant make something out of it at the end.It gets to a point that riff i love just turns in most dreadfull thing i ever played or even worse a thing i dont like anymore. I tried joining up with people ,joining some bands to just break that cycle but no luck. I have serious writing/composing blockade for couple of years now.
----
18.10.2016 - 23:26
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Metren on 18.10.2016 at 19:46

I gave him my guitar and amp and said: "They're yours, I'm fucking done". I also deleted all composing and music editing software from my computer.

Noo why man?
You didn't delete your songs as well did you? Your songs were good =/

By the way kids in Africa are probably complaining about their problems as well so I like to think everyone can complain as much as they want. Complaining is free after all =p
----
- Reimu Hakurei
19.10.2016 - 04:49
Metren
Dreadrealm
Written by Karlabos on 18.10.2016 at 23:26

Noo why man?
You didn't delete your songs as well did you? Your songs were good =/

Why? I guess I am quite unstable and shit.

Also, my songs are still all on bandcamp. I am not THAT crazy. Yet.

I guess that's the life of an artist - complete narcissism coupled with crippling self-doubt or something like that.
----
19.10.2016 - 05:03
no one
Account deleted
Written by Metren on 19.10.2016 at 04:49

I guess that's the life of an artist - complete narcissism coupled with crippling self-doubt or something like that.

Yeah I'm like that with my photos
19.10.2016 - 07:08
Maco
Pvt Funderground
Metalsucks
----
Crackhead Megadeth reigns supreme.
19.10.2016 - 08:34
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Maco on 19.10.2016 at 07:08

Metalsucks

Their photo caption contest is amazing.
25.10.2016 - 21:42
Vombatus
Potorro
Napalm Records.

Less than a week ago they put up a load of Summoning LP for pre-order. Obviously, people are gonna place a shitload of orders as any Summoning limited edition does. And apparently it was a "limited edition" only at the start as it's somehow no longer "limited".
On top of that, when pretty much everyone already placed their orders, they now make a vinyl sale. Great timing you greedy bastards.