‹‹ Back to the General music forum Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Users visited: 266  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by whatsacow on 23.03.2010 at 06:21
What is the most depressing, sad song, either lyrically, instrumentally or likewise, in any genre?

Page 5 of 5

whatsacow

08.08.2013 at 07:45
Written by BloodTears on 29.06.2013 at 16:56

Off the top of my head, Porcupine Tree's "Heartattack In A Layby" is probably one of the most sad songs for me. But as PT would do, it still sounds beautiful. Or at least it makes me sad.

Holy crap yes! This is the most listened to song in my sad playlist lol.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
josuu

08.08.2013 at 22:09
My vote goes for Antimatter, the whole album Planetary Confinement makes me cry almost every time I listen to it and especially songs Weight of the World and Epitaph. I like sad music.
BoxCar Willy
John Doe

09.08.2013 at 07:31
I find The Angelic Process pretty damn heart-defeating.
----
Pop punk crusader
Uldreth

09.08.2013 at 18:09
Written by BoxCar Willy on 09.08.2013 at 07:31

I find The Angelic Process pretty damn heart-defeating.

Aye

This is just soul-destroying, along with the rest of this album.
----
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.12.2011 at 07:06

And then of course there's Asking Alexandria... For the record, nobody ever asked Alexandria anything ever again.

-Troy on trancecore
bloodyrenn
Account deleted
  09.08.2013 at 18:32
This is an interesting topic that is going to depend heavily upon someone's owns tastes and life experiences. As for me, a few that come to mind include:

Sonata Arctica - The Misery
Sonata Arctica - Tallulah
Nightwish - Sleeping Sun
Evergrey - Closure
Evergrey - Words Mean Nothing

The things that have caused me the most grief in life are loss and heartbreak so my selections generally reflect those emotions and times accordingly. Most of Katatonia's catalog reflects this is some way so I refrained from including any of their songs on the above list. Recently the song Uniformity by Dark Tranquillity has been pulling on my melancholic heartstrings quite a bit so that may end up here too, I don't know.
JellonaVesa

11.08.2013 at 01:35
My dying bride - Roads
Woods of Ypres - Shard Of Love
Jeff Buckley - Forget Her
Damien Rice - Cheers darlin'
HoldenJinxkorrSuico

23.08.2013 at 06:54
Mortal Love - I Want To Die...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRI5QLHbs9I:thumbup:
wowcheng

10.10.2013 at 10:35
FIFA 14 Coins may be a game vie by millions worldwide, and later this month we'll see men worldwide go mad at the discharge of the extremely rated game. The demo's already out and having vie a couple of games thereon i believed I'd attempt to offer you all a help once it involves deciding World Health Organization to shop for within the coming FIFA.

I've set to base this text on World Health Organization the simplest players ar to check in FIFA final Team and have done therefore with the assistance of one or two of friends- self announced FIFA god Alex Caine and soccer nut James Hayes . it absolutely was an extended thought out method that enclosed plenty of deliberating and narrowing down from 30+ to ten. Despite taking a minute and once varied disagreements, along we've selected ten players that we have a tendency to believe you must positively sign throughout your hopefully illustrious final Team career.

Based on their performance, statistics and demand from FIFA thirteen, these ten players ar the proper match for several groups. Naturally, with all games within the FIFA franchise, pace is that the swamped key to being flourishing and rising up through the divisions, therefore don't be too shocked to visualize a stress on quick players. access to http://www.fastfifacoins.com/Fifa14coins/
DyingWorld

17.11.2013 at 04:33

This song is just so mournful that I can't help but be affected by it. This whole album is like that too.
Mercyful_Kate

06.01.2014 at 02:24
Pearl Jam - Footsteps
Anathema - Shroud of Frost
Savatage - A Little Too Far
Blitz - Those Days
The Cure - Disintegration
Mercyful_Kate

06.01.2014 at 02:47
Also, Smashing Pumpkins- Blank Page

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]