Metal Storm logo
Metalocalypse

Original post

Posted by Gothya, 09.08.2006 - 04:17
ok. here we go, have you guys watched the trailer of this new cartoon from adult swim? well, i did it, and let me tell ya something, i really loved it, all the characters are nice and cool, that's all about a band named Dethklok, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Toki Wartooth, William 'Murdeface', Pickles the drummer, and Nathan Explosion, are a talented and insanely band, dark, disturbing and so damn funny; i watch the trailer and it was great, hetfield's and hammett's voices appear in some episodes as fans.

So if you have the chance to watch Metalocalypse, check it out, it's great, if you did it already, what is your opinion about this new cartoon?

....alright this is the dethklok lineup:

* Skwisgaar Skwigelf : Lead Guitar
* William 'Murdeface' : Bass
* Pickles the drummer : drums(obviously)
* Toki Wartooth : Guitar
* Nathan Explosion : vocalist

you also can get further information on www.adultswim.com, visit the site.
05.01.2007 - 04:30
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by GoldenerSchnitt on 04.01.2007 at 04:41

I love that show its hilarious the characters especially Toki and Skwisgaar their so freakin funny
My favorite episode would have to be the newist one episode 20
"I have always hated you Skwisgaar"
"I knows Toki, I knows"
and I hope their is another season I love that show.

Yeah that was one of the best. "Man What the hells was that? Why We gets shooted into the sky and attacked by Rockets? and what was Up with your Guitar Tonight? You Sucked!"
"I Didn't Suck, I was Rockin Up There."
"I Guess that is the Price of Slopy Playing"

----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
06.01.2007 - 18:56
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
The links that Christos posted on the first page seem to be taken down because of Copyright stuff ... are the other ones still up?
----

Hellcunt Smurf
06.01.2007 - 20:35
Skald
Account deleted
Check the link I posted on the second page.
13.01.2007 - 19:57
Keoren
Account deleted
Becouse of so many people praising the serie, I have just watched 16 first episodes (EDIT: All 20).

Awesome! I had my doubts, but this thing is easily one of the best series around. Got to keep on watching!
14.01.2007 - 14:37
Deus Ex Machina
I can't believe i waited so long to watch this.
Murderface is horrible,he's so disgusting.
The show is really cool,one of my favorite episodes is the one where they tried to do stand up comedy,haha their..ummm.."jokes" are the best thing
-"So i donated some blood the other day,not mine.Want me to donate blood to YOU,huh?"

I only watched a few episodes just now..oh yeah and the one where
they awake that troll so he ruins the country,and power goes out everywhere is great.Their intelligent dialogue really shines in that one.
-"We have a choice.Playing acoustic is totally lame and not metal...but then again,if we don't put that troll back to sleep we may never be able to check our email in high speed dsl again!!!!"

And of course the underwater album episode...those song names are metal..."Mermaider"-which was about what else..mermaid murder,"Electric eel chair".It's...brutal

Who wouldn't love a band that shops in food libraries called Finntrolls?
14.01.2007 - 20:28
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 14.01.2007 at 14:37

I can't believe i waited so long to watch this.
Murderface is horrible,he's so disgusting.
The show is really cool,one of my favorite episodes is the one where they tried to do stand up comedy,haha their..ummm.."jokes" are the best thing
-"So i donated some blood the other day,not mine.Want me to donate blood to YOU,huh?"

I only watched a few episodes just now..oh yeah and the one where
they awake that troll so he ruins the country,and power goes out everywhere is great.Their intelligent dialogue really shines in that one.
-"We have a choice.Playing acoustic is totally lame and not metal...but then again,if we don't put that troll back to sleep we may never be able to check our email in high speed dsl again!!!!"

And of course the underwater album episode...those song names are metal..."Mermaider"-which was about what else..mermaid murder,"Electric eel chair".It's...brutal

Who wouldn't love a band that shops in food libraries called Finntrolls?

Yeah the comedy episode was great, I liked Body Bag. "Hey there Bodybag!!" "Oh Hi Nathan."

And Dethtroll is my favorite Episode. About the Whole food Library thing. I love what pickles said to them about it "It's called a Grocery Store ya Douchebags."
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

15.01.2007 - 00:13
Deus Ex Machina
Oh yeah.Just imagine-Nathan Explosion....doing stand up comedy.That's mindblowing.That alone would make anyone wanna see it.

And there was one thing i wanted to mention before but i forgot.People have been saying how it's possible that Skwisgaar is based on Alexi.I find that kind of weird cause there's really very little similarity and i know it hasn't got anything to do with anything but while watching one of the episodes i was looking at him and thinking that he really reminds me of Jari Mäenpää haha anyone but Alexi.
15.01.2007 - 02:15
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 15.01.2007 at 00:13

Oh yeah.Just imagine-Nathan Explosion....doing stand up comedy.That's mindblowing.That alone would make anyone wanna see it.

And there was one thing i wanted to mention before but i forgot.People have been saying how it's possible that Skwisgaar is based on Alexi.I find that kind of weird cause there's really very little similarity and i know it hasn't got anything to do with anything but while watching one of the episodes i was looking at him and thinking that he really reminds me of Jari Mäenpää haha anyone but Alexi.

I watched an Interview with Alexi and he reminded me a lot of Skwisgaar, the grammer wasn't quite as bad but, he still just struck me as a character from metalocalypse.
----
-Kakita Toshimoko

18.01.2007 - 05:52
Hylia
That show is hilarious!
Who saw the one when the lead singer had a girlfriend?? HAHAH
thats probably the best one so far.
19.01.2007 - 07:31
DrumMachine84
This show is fucking hilarious! It totally made my Sunday evenings, and now I can watch it every week day at 12:15AM. They sell the shirts at Hot Topic, and I just had to get it!
----
I am the voyager, I have tasted pleasures of the flesh and drunk the pleasures of the mind;
-Nevermore; I, Voyager;

21.01.2007 - 19:00
broken goddess
This show has quickly become my favorite series! I Love Toki and Skwissgar!!!

They are planning on releasing a 'DethAlbum' with their best songs put in full in 2007 (including never before heard songs!!!), along with the DVD on season 1.
Also, they want to release a DethKlok Signature Guitar -
----
--baleful's the passion when hearts stand still--
21.01.2007 - 19:59
Deus Ex Machina
Anyone remembers that episode when Murderface wanted to find some religion to belong to so he made the Dethklok guys go to some christian rock concert with him?
There was this scene where Toki was standing in the audience,and suddenly he says something like "I'm gonna go check out this christian rock moshpit" Do i have to mention there was no moshing whatsoever going on?
So anyway,he starts to mosh,running around from one side to the other,hitting people with his elbow,breaking noses.He even broke the fence that was in front of the stage and all that was left was a little pointy part so when the lead singer yelled something like "Praise the Lord" and jumped into the crowd,he impaled himself on what was left of the fence.

That was just...the best scene ever.
21.01.2007 - 22:10
Sunioj
I actually dont recall that episode, what episode is that?
21.01.2007 - 22:17
Skald
Account deleted
Religionklok

I especially liked the way Murderface "danced" on the Christian rock gig and how Skwis argued with Nathan over whether religion exists xD
22.01.2007 - 19:31
ASiema113
I dont think I've seen that one anyone have the link?
----

Written by Guest on 18.01.2008 at 09:05

People are always at their very best when they're dead.
22.01.2007 - 21:59
Deus Ex Machina
Found it on Youtube just now
It's divided in 2 parts for some reason.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13BQWM3l9C8

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwYJBmD12s&mode=related&search=
23.01.2007 - 04:07
jizzlord
like a fox
youtube only allow clips to be of a certain lenght unless they're put up by the actual production company,
google video for teh win
----

23.01.2007 - 17:37
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Saw another couple of Eps today. Episode #2 was an ok one, - where they record an album underwater. Had its perks but didnt find it to be that great. And the Episode were they have to go to Finland to make an apology but in doing so summon a troll. That one absolutly hilarious!! Haha
----

Hellcunt Smurf
02.02.2007 - 07:28
Asat0r
One of my favorites is when they get the blues, and go to the south to learn to play the blues. Watching Skwisgaar, and Toki trying to play blues acoustic guitar was hilarious.
08.02.2007 - 20:39
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
lolz i love the part where Nathan gets a Gf lolz thts awsome!!!
14.02.2007 - 08:42
Judas
The Amputator
I had a marathon a few nights ago, all 20 episodes!

"How about I just kill myself? Would that be brutal enough for you? Me, being DEAD?"
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
14.02.2007 - 14:15
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Written by Judas on 14.02.2007 at 08:42

I had a marathon a few nights ago, all 20 episodes!

"How about I just kill myself? Would that be brutal enough for you? Me, being DEAD?"

And I was there to hear about it every moment on chat!

I might do that sometime too... You'll know about it when I do get around to it man!
17.03.2007 - 13:55
L.O.V.E. Machine
Account deleted
I got the whole first season down. I must say it's fucking awsome.
26.06.2007 - 02:48
Black_Sheep
awesome. i love it. i can't stop watching the episodes over and over again.. "i'd rather DIE than go to heaven!"
----
"Reality is almost always wrong."
26.06.2007 - 03:30
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
Elite
Last Halloween four of my buddies and I from college went as Dethklok for Halloween. The whole day we were dressed like the members. It was great. It was back when I had my red dreadlocks, so I was Pickles. We also each had the accents down and the dialog.

In class I would be like "Wait, wait. You're telling me that the Romans brutally executed this Jesus dude, and he was so badass that three days later he came back to life? That is the most Metal thing I have ever heard of."

Oh it was so much fun. My buddy Vinnie was Nathan Explosion, and even carried a bottle of Explosion Sauce with him. Mikey was Murderface, complete with a diamond encrusted titanium cod piece.
----
(space for rent)
26.06.2007 - 06:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Deus Ex Machina on 21.01.2007 at 19:59

Anyone remembers that episode when Murderface wanted to find some religion to belong to so he made the Dethklok guys go to some christian rock concert with him?
There was this scene where Toki was standing in the audience,and suddenly he says something like "I'm gonna go check out this christian rock moshpit" Do i have to mention there was no moshing whatsoever going on?
So anyway,he starts to mosh,running around from one side to the other,hitting people with his elbow,breaking noses.He even broke the fence that was in front of the stage and all that was left was a little pointy part so when the lead singer yelled something like "Praise the Lord" and jumped into the crowd,he impaled himself on what was left of the fence.

That was just...the best scene ever.

Im watching that episode as we speak.

"Show me miracles that religion exists"
Overall I think my favorite episode would be the one with the 'Fan day'.....or where they adopted a fat kid.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.06.2007 - 18:45
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
"whose a nutered guy" lolz tht seriously cracked me up ...... "dont cohke u fat piece of shit...we loves you " ...im not sure thts the correct quotations but yea tht part is pretty kool
06.07.2007 - 23:03
slowdeathchick
dude i watch Metalocalypse whenever its on, i love that cartoon, its so funny. Pickles is ma man!!! lol
----
The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl
11.07.2007 - 02:04
Cassandra
Account deleted
how could anyone hate metalocalypse.. i cant wait for the DVD set.
12.07.2007 - 01:04
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
Murderface's Grandmother saying "That you can control by blinking your eye" Or when the Comedy teacher shot himself.