Metal Storm logo
Swedish Metalstormers!

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.08.2006 - 20:44
Hello there metalstoremers! I am just making a thread here for us swedish metalstormers to discuss stuff in!

My main question is actually if any of you know a good web-retailer to buy "underground" black metal and stuff from, since I have a rather hard time finding one.
01.01.2011 - 21:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kitty on 01.01.2011 at 21:11

Written by Bad English on 01.01.2011 at 20:59

Jag hata Göteborg Stockholm, best place there is Solna and Söderlmalm, Upsala is nice but wanna see real Sweden go to Nord

Next time I will for sure. Göteborg was great, though. ^^

Beautiful city, werry big , crime capital of Swe, more murders how in Stockholm, each day one, Luleå maybe one per year, Hells Angels and Bandido headquorters are there , biker wars , dangerose place besides when blue saints n black army go , boys like trash
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2011 - 21:21
Kitty
Written by Bad English on 01.01.2011 at 21:12

Written by Kitty on 01.01.2011 at 21:11

Written by Bad English on 01.01.2011 at 20:59

Jag hata Göteborg Stockholm, best place there is Solna and Söderlmalm, Upsala is nice but wanna see real Sweden go to Nord

Next time I will for sure. Göteborg was great, though. ^^

Beautiful city, werry big , crime capital of Swe, more murders how in Stockholm, each day one, Luleå maybe one per year, Hells Angels and Bandido headquorters are there , biker wars , dangerose place besides when blue saints n black army go , boys like trash

Well back when I was there it was quite peacful, with big, strong swedish viking guys all over the place.
Too bad if it's no longer like that.
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
01.01.2011 - 21:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
For tourists is peacful, go to districts, then its shit, same in Stockholm, specely Södertälje
----

apos;'
[image]
02.01.2011 - 03:40
Kitty
Well, that's too bad.
:/
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
02.01.2011 - 15:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Jag också vill besöka Sverige, men det är inte billig... det är en Ryanair-flyg från Girona i Spanien till Skellefteå i Västerbotten, eller jag kan gå med tåg till Kiruna eller Luleå och ser de Norrsken. jag också vill studera i Norge, som det är en bra plats för arbeta för mycket $$$ men det är ett problem, resa på Sverige/Norge är mycket dyr, med inte direktflyger(och de som är, är mycket dyr också), så jag måste arbeta... fan!

i also really want to visit Sweden, but it's not cheap... there is a Ryanair flight from Girona in Spain to Skellefteå in Västerbotten, or i can take a train to Kiruna or Luleå and see the aurora. i also want to study in Norway, as it's a good place to work for lots of $$$ only problem is that it's extremely expensive to get there, with almost no direct flights(and those that are are also expensive) so i have to work.. fuck!
02.01.2011 - 17:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What shit SAIK town are you kidding me Skellefteå when man man Skellefteå - Luleå aprox 240km not far, but better take bus to Skellefteå-Luleå busstation, its cheeper, goes more offen and PM me and WTF sinc when google knows ''fan'' and if you come brink romanian hard staff whit you, or some spanish hard staff :p man wiew is to late
week ago from october 14:00 deark
now 14:30 and its not yest night but werry close, to late for enjoying it but yesterday I drove home, from Boden via Ale road what a jice landscapes, snow etc awesome
----

apos;'
[image]
02.01.2011 - 17:56
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bad English on 02.01.2011 at 17:37

What shit SAIK town are you kidding me Skellefteå when man man Skellefteå - Luleå aprox 240km not far, but better take bus to Skellefteå-Luleå busstation, its cheeper, goes more offen and PM me and WTF sinc when google knows ''fan'' and if you come brink romanian hard staff whit you, or some spanish hard staff :p man wiew is to late
week ago from october 14:00 deark
now 14:30 and its not yest night but werry close, to late for enjoying it but yesterday I drove home, from Boden via Ale road what a jice landscapes, snow etc awesome

haha, it's gonna be a bit impossible to bring any hard stuff unless i travel by train all the way up there. damned airport security shit!

and no, i only used google translate for 2-3 words which i forgot how to say in Swedish, not for the whole phrase they announced the Skellefteaa route something like 2-3 weeks ago i think. it's definitely not cheap though, the cheapest ticket is 56 euros one-way. it still is by far the cheapest way to get that far up north.
02.01.2011 - 18:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Vali Bala in EU you can take whatever you want but you need give it in lugadge, bad only afdter do securiry chek buy in otrher side
I see, I use only Airbaltic and SAS so I dunno others Kalix, Arlanda, Riga,
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2011 - 20:07
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Valentin B on 02.01.2011 at 15:39

Jag också vill besöka Sverige, men det är inte billig... det är en Ryanair-flyg från Girona i Spanien till Skellefteå i Västerbotten, eller jag kan gå med tåg till Kiruna eller Luleå och ser de Norrsken. jag också vill studera i Norge, som det är en bra plats för arbeta för mycket $$$ men det är ett problem, resa på Sverige/Norge är mycket dyr, med inte direktflyger(och de som är, är mycket dyr också), så jag måste arbeta... fan!

Really good, I can understand all of it. There are however some problems. Looks a bit babelfish.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
25.01.2011 - 20:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 25.01.2011 at 20:07

Really good, I can understand all of it. There are however some problems. Looks a bit babelfish.

Google landghade tools since in Romabnian keyboards has no Å Ä Ö
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2011 - 21:36
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Bad English on 25.01.2011 at 20:26

Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 25.01.2011 at 20:07

Well, Swedish keyboards don't have stuff like ßØÑΩΣαβ but I can type them anyway with charmap (included with windows).
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
25.01.2011 - 21:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 25.01.2011 at 21:36

Well, Swedish keyboards don't have stuff like ßØÑΩΣαβ but I can type them anyway with charmap (included with windows).

Man look at his costume title, I hope Vali Bala comes to Luleå this summer and we can go up to Kiruna
and damn Timrå shood die tonight
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2011 - 21:46
ForeverDarkWoods
Written by Bad English on 25.01.2011 at 21:38

Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 25.01.2011 at 21:36

Man look at his costume title, I hope Vali Bala comes to Luleå this summer and we can go up to Kiruna
and damn Timrå shood die tonight

I only follow Allsvenskan occationally. If I'm to watch sports, I much prefer the American NFL actually. If I ever go to the states, I'm making it my mission to try and watch some kind of American football game. Out of Allsvenskan, I've been checking out IFK Norrköping the most out of local patriotism.
----
25.01.2011 - 21:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 25.01.2011 at 21:46

I only follow Allsvenskan occationally. If I'm to watch sports, I much prefer the American NFL actually. If I ever go to the states, I'm making it my mission to try and watch some kind of American football game. Out of Allsvenskan, I've been checking out IFK Norrköping the most out of local patriotism.

Local patritoism is good you know AIK hata Göteborg, Gnagare hata blue saints to
I left one tickety to Luleå games this years abnd I miss LHC, I wanna see Jan Hlavac and Jaroslav Hlinka, but I think I go watch MoDo since I doubt there be any tickets left for LHF - SAIK
----

apos;'
[image]
25.01.2011 - 23:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Bad English on 25.01.2011 at 20:26

i just used the language bar, which i can use to write in pretty much any language i want.. you simply change your standard keyboard layout to a russian keyboard for example and you start writing in cyrillic even though your keyboard is in the latin alphabet

ææåååöüëïäøпрпљирјКфмџмвбнκφοεηςσοιενσκμπιςηιδησιηõõėú§?ř?čěáí

i wrote all this using just my keyboard with no help from google translate, all with a few clicks in the sweet spots

and my title is that not because i follow allsvenskan, far from it, but because i changed most of the programs in my computers to be in swedish or norwegian so i can more easily study
31.03.2011 - 18:06
Gurth Bennas
Hej alla!
----
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

(One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them)
31.03.2011 - 18:42
Kitty
Well. looks like i'll be heading up to sweden right after wacken this year. :3
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
31.03.2011 - 21:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kitty on 31.03.2011 at 18:42

I Göteborg?
----

apos;'
[image]
01.04.2011 - 01:07
Kitty
Written by Bad English on 31.03.2011 at 21:45

Written by Kitty on 31.03.2011 at 18:42

I Göteborg?

hopefully. i miss my Göteborg x3
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
01.04.2011 - 01:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Kitty on 01.04.2011 at 01:07

To far south

and Tack Så Mycke for this beautiful season Luleå HF ,
----

apos;'
[image]
13.06.2011 - 21:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Happy 30 år birthday to Black Army Stockholm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2btJPg4l4c&feature=player_embedded
----

apos;'
[image]
28.06.2011 - 13:51
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 13.06.2011 at 21:57

Great stuff.
----
28.06.2011 - 16:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 28.06.2011 at 13:51

Written by Bad English on 13.06.2011 at 21:57

Great stuff.

I know soon be Stokholms derby and pickink i Göteborg to

Today Norlands derby IFK Luleå vs Bodens BK hmm 4000 maybe more attend + a lots of Polisen
----

apos;'
[image]
28.06.2011 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
SUNDAY: SVT1 21:00 Live från Ullevi: The Big 4 Megadeth, Metalloca, Slayer and Anthrax .....this is Scandinavian ''dark side'' !!!
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2011 - 22:22
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Any of you swedish folk up for catching up in either Stockholm or Gothenburg later this year let me know. I'm going to be there from this weekend to maybe the end of the year. Looking forward to it.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
01.09.2011 - 23:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spirit Molecule on 01.09.2011 at 22:22

Any of you swedish folk up for catching up in either Stockholm or Gothenburg later this year let me know. I'm going to be there from this weekend to maybe the end of the year. Looking forward to it.

Dont count on me its way to far south from me
Warman is closer
----

apos;'
[image]
03.12.2011 - 21:30
Valentin B
Iconoclast
So i'm going to finally materialize my dreams of moving to Sweden this next summer. Stockholm, more specifically, as it looks as if i can almost get guaranteed a job in my current field (customer service with language skills, will have 2 years experience and great references by then) if i perfect my Swedish (i already know 4 other languages at fluency so i'm fairly confident i can do it).

my question for you guys is, i heard that summer is pretty much hibernation time for the Swedes, and they only return to work en masse in mid-august (including, most importantly, the people who manage job applications). thus, would it be any use to arrive there in early june and try to get a job then? or should i just spend my time then visiting and finding contacts for jobs/appartments to use in august?
03.12.2011 - 22:39
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I'd love to move to Swedish.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.12.2011 - 23:03
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.12.2011 at 22:39

I'd love to move to Swedish.

Is that a sexual innuendo that I don't understand?
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
03.12.2011 - 23:09
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by vezzy on 03.12.2011 at 23:03
Is that a sexual innuendo that I don't understand?

No, it's somewhat of an inside joke.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."