Metal Storm logo
Marduk

23.08.2006 - 13:07
Throne of Rats
A thread dedicated to the mighty Marduk, feel free to discuss/share your thoughts on Marduk.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
23.08.2006 - 13:09
Throne of Rats
What does everyone think about the new live album. Personally I think it kicks ass, Mortuus rules!!
----
25.08.2006 - 15:31
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Throne of Rats on 23.08.2006 at 13:09

What does everyone think about the new live album. Personally I think it kicks ass, Mortuus rules!!

I only like Panzer Division Marduk from theese guys, but it rocks real hard. CHRIIIIIST RAPING BLAAAACK METAL
01.09.2006 - 06:02
Megadeth88
I really like "World Funeral", and "Panzer Divison Marduk". But other than that Marduk is fast as hell black metal, and I like that alot!
01.09.2006 - 12:19
Throne of Rats
Written by Megadeth88 on 01.09.2006 at 06:02

I really like "World Funeral", and "Panzer Divison Marduk". But other than that Marduk is fast as hell black metal, and I like that alot!

Have you given Plauge Angel a listen? it sounds like its almost double speed compared to Panzer Div.
----
23.10.2006 - 00:29
Megadeth88
Written by Throne of Rats on 01.09.2006 at 12:19

Written by Megadeth88 on 01.09.2006 at 06:02

Have you given Plauge Angel a listen? it sounds like its almost double speed compared to Panzer Div.

Yeah, I've listened to that album. The album is good, and all, But I just can't listen to it all that much. It bores me a lot. I hope their next album will be better than this one.
26.10.2006 - 15:41
Cut-Throat
world funeral is a great album..... bleached bones
29.10.2006 - 11:32
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Have never tried them because of all the bad opinions people with similar tastes like me had about them, but lately I checked out Gorgoroth too, so I think I'll give Marduk a try too. I don't really think I'll like it, as I wasn't impressed at all with Gorgoroth.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.10.2006 - 19:54
Basso
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 29.10.2006 at 11:32

Have never tried them because of all the bad opinions people with similar tastes like me had about them, but lately I checked out Gorgoroth too, so I think I'll give Marduk a try too. I don't really think I'll like it, as I wasn't impressed at all with Gorgoroth.

Im not really a fan of Marduk but "Panzer Division Marduk" is a great and catchy "in your face" and mainstream kinda of blackmetal. Unlike for example the worthless bands such as Gorgoroth or Dark Funeral, Marduk did actually succeed in making a good BM album with the "norsecore" kinda style.

A great album in my opinion. But I must say that it is the only Marduk album I ever enjoyed.
30.10.2006 - 14:30
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Lucas on 29.10.2006 at 11:32

a balanced, therefor pretty good album is 'Those Of The Unlight' their first or second full length. but everything else is just rubbish.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
30.10.2006 - 15:26
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
@Basso & Damnated,

trying to get them downloaded now. Let's see if I like and if I really find them better than Gorgoroth and Dark Funeral.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
30.10.2006 - 15:34
Damnated
Churchburner
I think you will like this more then every other norsecore. This album is good, not just compared to the other Marduk albums, but talking on the general bm scene.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
30.10.2006 - 15:39
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Panzer Division Marduk is a Black Metal milestone... the rest of their albums range from average to very good.
30.10.2006 - 16:20
Basso
Account deleted
I would prefer Endstille over marduk any day though. Thoose that havent heard Endstille should really check them out. It's fast paced BM in the vein of Marduk etc. but rawer and with a very cool vocalist imo.
01.11.2006 - 04:16
Winter Death
Account deleted
I continued my tradition this year by throwing on "World Funeral" to better celebrate the holiday. I have done it for a few years now, and I feel no need to stop.
03.11.2006 - 23:10
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Just listened to some stuff from Panzer Division Marduk and Those Of The Unlight, and I didn't like it. Not at all. Boring crap.
----

03.11.2006 - 23:42
Basso
Account deleted
Hmm. It's your loss mate, even though it isnt a big one ^^.
04.11.2006 - 21:58
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Hehe, I expected it already. Maybe because of that. But oh well. I'll just go back listen to Alcest.
----

05.11.2006 - 19:02
Damnated
Churchburner
Panzer Division Marduk is horrible. I prefer getting my ass kicked to that piece of crap. It should be banned, and every copy burnt. the 'musicians' killed. The studio bombed.
----

05.11.2006 - 20:48
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 05.11.2006 at 19:02

Panzer Division Marduk is horrible. I prefer getting my ass kicked to that piece of crap. It should be banned, and every copy burnt. the 'musicians' killed. The studio bombed.

I would bet that if I say that I hate My Chemical Romance, I would see them in your list of favourite bands hours later
05.11.2006 - 21:14
Basso
Account deleted
lol. My Chemical Romance is awesome!! (that was painful to say :/ seriously).
05.11.2006 - 22:15
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 05.11.2006 at 20:48

I would bet that if I say that I hate My Chemical Romance, I would see them in your list of favourite bands hours later

so you'r saying you hate them? I'm adding'em into my list then
----

09.11.2006 - 07:46
Robstar
Marduk just kicks ass ... Great Black Metalband, amazingly brutal I must say !
My favorite albums are Those of the Unligh - Panzer Division and of course Infernal Eternal ... ( my favorite)
Awesome shit people !:banger:
----
Nothing is unreacheable
16.11.2006 - 06:40
Robstar
Am here again in order to say Marduk is one of the most brutal black metal I have heard ! Man I just can't get enough!
Stay Metal People !
----
Nothing is unreacheable
16.11.2006 - 08:04
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
I just bought panzer division marduk.......holy shit my ears are bleeding with joy, I especially like the tracks 'christraping black metal' and 'fist-fucking gods planet' Pure brutal black metal, definitly one of the best bm bands out there.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
21.11.2006 - 01:42
Throne of Rats
was anyone surprised when they found out the news that Emil was leaving the band??
I know one thing that whoever is replacing him has big shoes to fill...
----
21.11.2006 - 02:11
Putrid_Cadaver
Account deleted
Marduk is one of those awesome brutal black metal bands. Their new live CD is fucking great as is everyother fuckin' thing they've done.
28.11.2006 - 06:40
crown
Account deleted
I never really could understand much of Black Metal.
But when I heard 502, FUCK!!!!!!!! That's just about as metal; as metal can be!
Are they really that consistent in all their material, as this song off Panzer Division Marduk?
Based on your comments only will I buy this cd.
20.02.2007 - 17:22
frost
Account deleted
Marduk will be here in Turkey for a couple of gig. We have some news as the dates of shows are 24th and 25th March 2007.

Here is no peace fools, here is the paradise will be burnt when "they" gather...
21.02.2007 - 22:20
Skalden
Account deleted
Ive listend to Marduk for sevral years, they´re one of the best BM bands of our time i think. PDM is a milestone for BM! Plauge Angel is good (not their best though, but they cant all be great...), but it has some really really strong tracks!
I saw them live maby 6-8 months ago, maby more, but they were really good as a live band, deffinetly want to see them again.