‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 133  
Search this topic:  
Which Early Thrash Metal Band Do You Prefer (Apart from the big four)

Kreator22
Testament19
Other18
Exodus16
Sodom9
Overkill4
Artillery4
Destruction2
Heathen1

Total votes: 95

The original post

Posted by Guib on 25.04.2011 at 18:14
I was tired of Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth polls about Thrash metal. So I decided to learn about people's opinion on
other early thrash metal bands. Obviously I forgot some but I placed OTHER so everyone should be happy Just tell me which one you prefer and why
and don't forget to vote. I don't wanna hear anyone saying (my favorite is so metallica) please just don't include the big four. lol

My personal favorite would be Exodus even after the change in the vocals back in the day, they remain my favorite thrash metal band, because they're brutal, constant and they never forgot their old thrash metal sound. My favorite album is (obviously) Bonded By Blood. Also, a little 2010 recomendation would be Exhibit B, cause its simply awesome ! Can't wait for their next piece of art

Your turn to give me ur opinion

Page 4 of 4

SuicidalCyco
No Mercy

26.10.2011 at 01:56
My favorite other than the four would probably be Coroner, D.R.I., Vio-lence, and Testament.
----
The sun may never set on the British empire, but it never sets on my asshole either.
Mattybu
#Kony2012

26.10.2011 at 02:55
I actually picked Sodom, they really kick ass and have had a large amount of very solid material. Not only that I like the band's image and songwriting style.

Although I really do like every band on this list and many, many others.
king_matt

26.10.2011 at 03:38
At the time I think I voted for Kreator, but now I would vote "Other" (Coroner).
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.