‹‹ Back to the Art forum Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]
Users visited: 150  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by BreadGod on 11.07.2011 at 23:26
This is a game that's as old as the internet. It quite simple: the first poster writes the first five words of the story, then the next poster writes the next five words, then the next poster writes the next five words, and so on and so on. Really, this is a chance for the Metal Storm community to display their creativity in a funny way. I'll get us started.

In the enchanted lands of

Page 18 of 18

snake? snaaaake!

02.03.2012 at 23:11
Then I found it again, before inserting it into regions, my cousin opened the door, I was allergic to nuts, and all hell broke loose. Satan laughing spreads his wings, chicken wings that is. KFC was recently bombed by the devout, anti-Satan chicken loving extremists. "Five Word Story" is dead!

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet,
Void Eater
Crunkcore Fan

03.03.2012 at 04:45
Then I found it again, before inserting it into regions, my cousin opened the door, I was allergic to nuts, and all hell broke loose. Satan laughing spreads his wings, chicken wings that is. KFC was recently bombed by the devout, anti-Satan chicken loving extremists. "Five Word Story" is dead!

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in
----
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

04.03.2012 at 01:30

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your
----
forever bummed out
3rdWorld

12.03.2012 at 16:45

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

12.03.2012 at 17:03

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then
----
forever bummed out
3rdWorld

12.03.2012 at 17:13

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners
Parasomnia

12.03.2012 at 18:23
Written by 3rdWorld on 12.03.2012 at 17:13

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps.
3rdWorld

12.03.2012 at 18:39

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns
scapeplan
Mouthcrab

12.03.2012 at 19:31

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within
----
"Without judgement, perception would increase a million times."~Chuck Schuldiner

Less coherent than Anal Cunt.

Eric Brecht once liked my Facebook comment. Therefore, by the translative property, Chuck Schuldiner like my comment.
3rdWorld

12.03.2012 at 19:45

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within.

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks
Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

12.03.2012 at 19:49

But no! the story lives... Penis. Is what they shouted while winning a orange condom box. Store condoms in your wallet, unless they're Manowar brand, in which case stick your dead ex-girlfriend's rotten silicone implants back in the closet, then puncture her ballpark with fasteners and destroy her suspender straps. Chew hard her derriere hashbrowns to find the answer within.

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit
----
Boxcar Willy
*sigh*

13.03.2012 at 04:16
This is dumb now.
----
forever bummed out
3rdWorld

13.03.2012 at 05:08

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots
vezzy
Stallmanite

13.03.2012 at 23:16

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots rage over Mass Effect 3's ending
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
3rdWorld

17.03.2012 at 18:47

Asstronauts with queef filled airtanks burst platonic pee in spacesuit, as their shuttle's buckethead pilots rage over Mass Effect 3's ending. Contorted unlife-like forms of intelligence
Cynic Metalhead
My Fucking Mitch

25.03.2012 at 16:23
IIIWorldFuckface-That's a six words Moron. Follow the Rule.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]

Login or register to post here.