‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
Users visited: 300  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Karlabos on 06.02.2015 at 03:53
Anyone else when travels to another country has problem recovering his emails?
Like the email somehow pretends it's not you who's accessing your account even though you typed the login and password correct (why?) and hence asks for those things which were supposed to recover your account.

Like, I can set only one (why?) alternative email account and only one phone number so the most natural is to add my current number (since I don't know in advance which will be my number after I travel) and some random email account

the phone option is useless. Say if was in Uganda and wanted to travel to Samoa (just an example) and put my Uganda phone as recovery, once I was in Samoa, it would ask my phone and send a confirmation code to Uganda, however in Samoa probably has not the same phone operator as Uganda and I won't receive shit

On the other hand I can't put my Samoa phone once I am in Uganda, before the travel, since I don't know the number yet.

And the email option is also useless, since on the other email there's gonna be other questions regarding email recovering, which will either want you to put a phone number or a email one and so on...

The things that should protect your account actually are responsible for making you lose them. Nobody is gonna steal an email account anyway. Isn't there a way to deactivate that shit?

Page 31 of 34

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

10.06.2015 at 05:54
By the way

My fellow Windows users...
Let's say I have a folder with lots of subfolders of subsubfolders of songs. And I wish to play all the songs of the folder in a random manner (not only the songs of a specific subfolder or subsubfolder)
Is there a way to do that? The old right click and open with music player isn't helping here. The option isn't even displayed on the right click
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
ixsetf

10.06.2015 at 05:59
Written by Karlabos on 10.06.2015 at 04:33

Yeah, reducing the dinner is a big must since you don't spend any energy at night (?) and hence won't need the extra cals

I read somewhere that focusing on diet is more efficient of a way to stay fit than practicing exercise though, which kinda makes logical sense. Say if one happens to do the latter and doesn't focus on the former, after a session of hard work he gets bound to reward himself with a big meal which gives he more calories than what he burned during the session, thus making it sorta useless.
On the other hand if one focuses on balanced meals and not much on exercise the body doesn't have reason to ask for the extra meal, and hence manages to keep the diet under balance.
The better would be doing both but... Hard yep (I myself am doing neither of them currently)

I think the efficiency of diet vs exercise really depends on the person. I don't really need to watch my weight right now but I find when I'm not doing much exercise I tend to get more stressed and that causes me to eat more than I should.

Written by Karlabos on 10.06.2015 at 05:54

By the way

My fellow Windows users...
Let's say I have a folder with lots of subfolders of subsubfolders of songs. And I wish to play all the songs of the folder in a random manner (not only the songs of a specific subfolder or subsubfolder)
Is there a way to do that? The old right click and open with music player isn't helping here. The option isn't even displayed on the right click

That depends on the media player you are using. I use foobar2000, with that player you go to file > add folder, select the main folder, goto playback > order > random and then playback > random to select a random starting song.
no one

10.06.2015 at 09:02
Written by deadone on 10.06.2015 at 04:27

I find diets to be unrealistic especially as they often focus on one element.

Eating less is hard work as I love food. I've started with slowly kicking out carbs in my lunch. It used to be two sandwiches and two bits of fruit. Now it's one sandwich/carby thing and 2 bits of fruit. Goal is to only take fruit. I've reduced amount of stuff I pile on to my cornflakes to nothing bar skim milk (no more sultanas and almonds).

Dinners are still biggish but I've been reducing after dinner snacks (e.g. going from 2-3 biscuits to 1 and tea instead of hot chocolate).

Eventually I hope to train myself to following:

Breakfast - bowl of cornflakes with skim milk (DONE)
Lunch/day - 2 bits of fruit (HALFWAY THERE)
Dinner - Smaller meals than now (LOTS OF WORK TO DO)
After DInner - Cup of tea (HALFWAY THERE).

I still drink 3-4 cups of coffee a day. Kinda don't want to give these up as they're my only regular treat.

Other goals:

Get to bed earlier (i.e. before 10:30) - HAVE STARTED as of this week
More regular exercise - STARTED but neck and procedure have temporarily stopped this.

Whats wrong with almonds they're good fats. The cornflakes i think are loaded with sugar which would be worse. I usually make my own mix at the bulk bins in the super market, cranberrys(not too much), pumpkin seeds, almonds, coconut flakes, chai seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, oats and a little all bran.

It costs a bit more but it's real nice and real good for ya, better than all those surgery cereals than all claim to be healthy.

Coffee is actually pretty good for you if you don't use sugar, probably just the over consumption of caffeine, but three cups isn't too bad.

If you do a bit of searchin around there are heaps of cheap super nice healthy dinner meals to get in a habit of eating, and cheap too.

Lunches and stuff at work on the other hand i struggle with a bit, it's hard to make a fulling healthy nice lunch without a lot of effort or spending
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

10.06.2015 at 09:05
Written by no one on 10.06.2015 at 09:02

Whats wrong with almonds they're good fats. The cornflakes i think are loaded with sugar which would be worse. I usually make my own mix at the bulk bins in the super market, cranberrys(not too much), pumpkin seeds, almonds, coconut flakes, chai seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, oats and a little all bran.

It costs a bit more but it's real nice and real good for ya, better than all those surgery cereals than all claim to be healthy.

You're probably right. Your mix sounds delicious. I'm lazy so it's baby steps! Maybe I should reduce cornflake component and reintroduce nuts.

Quote:

Coffee is actually pretty good for you if you don't use sugar, probably just the over consumption of caffeine, but three cups isn't too bad.

No sugar, just milk. I use honey in tea (though sometimes I have it with milk and 1 sugar).
no one

10.06.2015 at 09:32
Written by deadone on 10.06.2015 at 09:05

No sugar, just milk. I use honey in tea (though sometimes I have it with milk and 1 sugar).

I used to love honey in my coffees, but then i stopped getting it free and it's quite expensive to have good quality honey everyday.

I'm pretty sure just regular milk is better for you than skim milk too, i know that there's a lot of stupid things like that being said these days but i think that one was true...i don't care enough to research it

My wife has an app on her phone where you just scan the barcode on food products to find out how much calories it has...might help.

On another note, i snacked on jelly beans the entire day today, i feel headachey.
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

10.06.2015 at 09:40
Written by no one on 10.06.2015 at 09:32

My wife has an app on her phone where you just scan the barcode on food products to find out how much calories it has...might help.

I use my phone for making calls and SMSs as well as an alarm clock. Apps and interwebby things are beyond this simple mind.

Quote:

On another note, i snacked on jelly beans the entire day today, i feel headachey.

I know the feeling - I get the same thing after Dungeons and Dragons where we overindulge in chips and lollies..

Once a long time ago when I smoked pot (like nearly 20 years ago) we had the munchies and fanged into some chewy lolloies my buddy's parents brought from the market. I had eaten so many of these things my mouth was numb and I couldn't speak properly.
no one

10.06.2015 at 10:24
Written by deadone on 10.06.2015 at 09:40

I had eaten so many of these things my mouth was numb and I couldn't speak properly.

sure you weren't just too stoned to speak?
----
hipster fag
Ilham
Giant robot

10.06.2015 at 11:34
All that no one said is absolutely true. I was about to address the same thing, almonds, skim milk and cornflakes, and coffee, using the exact same arguments. Ditch the flakes seriously, not filling at all, packed with refined sugar. Otherwise your diet doesn't seem to be bad at all. Don't fear the healthy, natural fats. The rise in ADHD in small kids could be linked to the fact kids are nowadays deprived from natural fats we'd normally get in our diet (one of which is the fat in milk) that are essential to the mitochondrial development of the brain. Instead they eat too much sugar and caffeine with coke, and parents wonder why their kids are impossible to handle and yet have zero ability to concentrate at school.

Diet isn't just 70%, for most people it's 90% since they can't or won't commit to an exercise regimen, let alone an actual training. When I said targeting a couple of things, I meant like eliminating liquid calories (for soda consumers for example), or cutting back (I personally eliminated all of it, but that's me and my disease thing) on grains and refined flours/sugars: for example, as you said dead one, by switching a sandwich for a fruit. You can also try to introduce more protein into your diet, switch one carb for a source of protein. I never liked the word "diet" because now people link it to "crazy bitch only eating salads syndrome". But changing your diet to a more healthy one will always make you lose weight, even if it is just one pound per month thanks to a better digestion and a release of excess water weight. Crash diets don't work, "lifestyle" diets which first goal is to make you healthier do.

Also, the eating too much at night thing is kind of a myth. You don't exactly put on if you eat at night. Bear with me:

Night is reconstruction time for the muscles and the rest of the body, what you eat is mostly used to replenish the storages of glycogen in the liver, and if you have had a long strenuous day, the effort is going to be put towards replenishing the nutrients and glycogen levels in the muscles, as well as repairing the damaged tissue (that's exercise) with the protein you've ate. (The liver and muscle glycogen will be stored as fat the next couple of days - not within a few hours - if you don't use it or if you eat too much carbs).

Now, if your dinner is normal and you have active days (I know you have a desk job, but I'm fairly certain you have tiring days still), you don't have to fear too much. Of course this doesn't work if you have late night snacks after you've had dinner just before bed or something like that. I am talking about a normal healthy dinner. And not eating enough at dinner is not exactly healthy either. The myth of putting on weight at night comes from a well funded FDA study (I think) that people just kept extrapolating results from. The study tried to see if the subjects put on or lost weight if most of their calories were eaten at noon, or at dinner around 7/8. Which means people to lead their lives normally, to the exception of not eating too much during the day, and then having big dinners. Because of the psychological and physiological impact of doing things all day and not eating much, the subjects arrived at dinner STARVING and thus overate (I think I remember they said that group ate like 200/300 more calories than the other group that had a big lunch and a small dinner), and thus put on slightly more weight than the other study group.
ANGEL REAPER

11.06.2015 at 00:43
Speaking of eating i have this "ability" to eat a lot and not gain weight.That means i can eat like portions for 3 people 5 times a day and still be skinny. Doctors said that that's some genetic stuff (at least that are not tapeworms yay!).Its freaky when i say that only weight 55 kilos .
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

11.06.2015 at 01:00
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 11.06.2015 at 00:43

Speaking of eating i have this "ability" to eat a lot and not gain weight.That means i can eat like portions for 3 people 5 times a day and still be skinny. Doctors said that that's some genetic stuff (at least that are not tapeworms yay!).Its freaky when i say that only weight 55 kilos .

pooy you, do you do any kind of excersise?
----
hipster fag
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

11.06.2015 at 01:33

Oh yeah, there's the genetic factor too. It plays an even more important role than exercise or diet, imo. I too can eat a lot and do no exercise and still remain skinny. However I choose not to eat a lot because well, I got my stomach used to not eating very much, hence I'm getting thinner and thinner, maybe some of these days I'll disappear
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
ANGEL REAPER

11.06.2015 at 02:04
Written by no one on 11.06.2015 at 01:00

pooy you, do you do any kind of excersise?

not much though until 4 months ago i was doing a lot of manual labor back on farm. Im in good physical condition overall ,why?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
deadone
has a mangina

11.06.2015 at 05:27

I used to be like that though my metabolism has slowed down slightly in my 30s. Given the amount I used to eat, most other people would be super overweight (used to live on McDonalds and kebabs).

Indeed in my early twenties Isued to joke the four major food groups were booze, coffee, cigarettes and McDonalds. Yes I was an idiot.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

11.06.2015 at 06:44
(Did you just quote him without replying?)
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
no one

11.06.2015 at 07:30
Written by deadone on 11.06.2015 at 05:27

I used to be like that though my metabolism has slowed down slightly in my 30s. Given the amount I used to eat, most other people would be super overweight (used to live on McDonalds and kebabs).

Indeed in my early twenties Isued to joke the four major food groups were booze, coffee, cigarettes and McDonalds. Yes I was an idiot.

Oh yeah i didnt realise angels age, i used to eat SHIT LOADS at that age and still be skinny as rake, till about 27
----
hipster fag
no one

11.06.2015 at 07:33
Written by Karlabos on 11.06.2015 at 06:44

i did at the start of deadones post posting on my phones retarded
----
hipster fag
Bad English
Masterchief

11.06.2015 at 14:53
Written by no one on 11.06.2015 at 07:33

Written by Karlabos on 11.06.2015 at 06:44

i did at the start of deadones post posting on my phones retarded

you never told us your name here?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

11.06.2015 at 21:43
Written by Bad English on 11.06.2015 at 14:53

why
----
hipster fag
Bad English
Masterchief

11.06.2015 at 23:17
Written by no one on 11.06.2015 at 21:43

Written by Bad English on 11.06.2015 at 14:53

why

we need to know
----

no one

12.06.2015 at 01:04
Your first name sounds like a maori name
It means "end" or "destroyed" or something...fitting anyway
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

15.06.2015 at 03:21
Seems I'll be going under the fucking knife again soon due to hernias. Total suckage. I'm sick of doctors, sick of being in pain and sick of being unable to do a lot of things due to injuries.
no one

15.06.2015 at 03:25
Written by deadone on 15.06.2015 at 03:21

Seems I'll be going under the fucking knife again soon due to hernias. Total suckage. I'm sick of doctors, sick of being in pain and sick of being unable to do a lot of things due to injuries.

what injuries?
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

15.06.2015 at 03:52
Written by no one on 15.06.2015 at 03:25

what injuries?

First my neck and now hernias in abdominal region. It's my 3rd week of being nigh useless!
no one

15.06.2015 at 08:11
Written by deadone on 15.06.2015 at 03:52

First my neck and now hernias in abdominal region. It's my 3rd week of being nigh useless!

how did you injure yourself though
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

15.06.2015 at 08:51
Written by no one on 15.06.2015 at 08:11

how did you injure yourself though

Embarassingly. I was taking something off the kid and storming off and pulled my neck. I was already sick and stiff with a cold. As an office rat I have bad neck mobility.
no one

15.06.2015 at 09:25
Written by deadone on 15.06.2015 at 08:51

Embarassingly. I was taking something off the kid and storming off and pulled my neck. I was already sick and stiff with a cold. As an office rat I have bad neck mobility.

Necks can pull so easy doing the most normal everyday things. Last time i pulled it out i just woke up in the morning and yawned....so annoying.
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

15.06.2015 at 09:28
Written by no one on 15.06.2015 at 09:25

Necks can pull so easy doing the most normal everyday things. Last time i pulled it out i just woke up in the morning and yawned....so annoying.

I'd say it was "getting old" but then I've always managed to do it. One of the disadvantages of being a lazy slob.
no one

15.06.2015 at 09:39
Written by deadone on 15.06.2015 at 09:28

I'd say it was "getting old" but then I've always managed to do it. One of the disadvantages of being a lazy slob.

na it can happen to the fittest of people...well less likely, but it still happens.
----
hipster fag
Warman
Erotic Stains

15.06.2015 at 19:23
It's finally happened. I've come to a point in my life where I can't remember bands I've seen live. I have been to almost 50 metal concerts in the last 10 years. I have a list here on MS with every band I've seen live, just checked it and there are two bands there I don't have a fucking memory of. What the hell is Mass Murder Agenda? The Dead and Living?
----

"The Bro Code" article 72: A bro never spell-checks.
Bad English
Masterchief

15.06.2015 at 21:24
Written by Warman on 15.06.2015 at 19:23

It's finally happened. I've come to a point in my life where I can't remember bands I've seen live. I have been to almost 50 metal concerts in the last 10 years. I have a list here on MS with every band I've seen live, just checked it and there are two bands there I don't have a fucking memory of. What the hell is Mass Murder Agenda? The Dead and Living?

great man ... now ask this question to marcel LOL
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Login or register to post here.