‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
Users visited: 287  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by !J.O.O.E.! on 30.10.2014 at 19:44
Written by Mary N. on 30.10.2014 at 19:39

Besides the robots and technologies, look how they scientists fuck with our health ? I here and t here read some controversial hypothesis that they know how to cure cancer but they don't reveal it because they get more profit out of trading medicines that keep people sick.

That's more of an issue with people though I think, not an inherent risk with science =P

Page 31 of 34

ANGEL REAPER

17.01.2015 at 20:48
^ but wait! There will be more!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Mercyful_Kate

17.01.2015 at 20:52
Yes, I'd like a valid manpinion on how I should confess to my husband that I was too busy daydreaming about living in a hotel in the Alps that I forgot to salt the meat for dinner and wash the dishes.
I forgot how to woman!
BestMetalstormer

17.01.2015 at 21:11
I think i should try to change the manner of my metalstorm posting content. i feel should change it now. my post styles have been influenced by k7's tumultuous typo and spell which fucks up my brain. i have become an true outlaw.. but now im tired with that.. i want to live.. i usually not demonstrated or talking out like needing some ear to help for listening to my mouth speaking.. so usually i can say most unimportant things for out of my brain having loads to release stress and keeping space for important information.. tonight one thing change my minds that makes me no longer wanting to be an outlaw, that i just seen an very tough emotional facial cops,.. scary as fuck, living like outlaw is dangerous as fuck.. i dont want to waste my life for things that i consider strong like dominating others but actually its like you need an ear for mouth speaking being listened... i think i no longer want to dominate or prevail others, its better live for yourself than die for others to dominate them.. its been long quite time... now i think i will go back to school, concentrates on study more to betterment of my english, try finding MBA scholarship, even i dont like business major but i think i must try..i still keep my goal of immigration, haha now its easier cuz with formal manner of way studying school and class, you are easier to immigrate..

hahaha so can anyone understand what i have said or if my english way errors or not.. but its true what i have said! rofl..
BestMetalstormer

17.01.2015 at 21:21
Well, its like you say to your husband " you cant buy me a night there that hotel" like most women dont want to marry an dirty janitor or poor man.. thats it if you want manpinion kate..btw i take your mentioning of the hotel a bit of too seriously.. but if you want to be rich and says lifes unfair then you husband can feel like "i aint your superman or old richie guy provide you comfort and luxury ever".. i just take what you say, not what you are.. hope you are mature enough to understand... hahaha tonights lot of fun!!
Mercyful_Kate

17.01.2015 at 21:22
Written by BestMetalstormer on 17.01.2015 at 21:11

I think i should try to change the manner of my metalstorm posting content. i feel should change it now. my post styles have been influenced by k7's tumultuous typo and spell which fucks up my brain. i have become an true outlaw.. but now im tired with that.. i want to live.. i usually not demonstrated or talking out like needing some ear to help for listening to my mouth speaking.. so usually i can say most unimportant things for out of my brain having loads to release stress and keeping space for important information.. tonight one thing change my minds that makes me no longer wanting to be an outlaw, that i just seen an very tough emotional facial cops,.. scary as fuck, living like outlaw is dangerous as fuck.. i dont want to waste my life for things that i consider strong like dominating others but actually its like you need an ear for mouth speaking being listened... i think i no longer want to dominate or prevail others, its better live for yourself than die for others to dominate them.. its been long quite time... now i think i will go back to school, concentrates on study more to betterment of my english, try finding MBA scholarship, even i dont like business major but i think i must try..i still keep my goal of immigration, haha now its easier cuz with formal manner of way studying school and class, you are easier to immigrate..

hahaha so can anyone understand what i have said or if my english way errors or not.. but its true what i have said! rofl..

Ok, I think I understand. You want to concentrate on enriching your life through your studies and become a better person. Also, Bad English is to blame for all of your typos and grammatical errors

Seriously, your spelling is pretty good and you communicate pretty well in English. I think you just need to work on your syntax a bit.
BestMetalstormer

17.01.2015 at 21:46
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 17.01.2015 at 21:22

Written by BestMetalstormer on 17.01.2015 at 21:11

Ok, I think I understand. You want to concentrate on enriching your life through your studies and become a better person. Also, Bad English is to blame for all of your typos and grammatical errors

Seriously, your spelling is pretty good and you communicate pretty well in English. I think you just need to work on your syntax a bit.

weird!!!! didnt expect you are nice to me!! the part studies and becoming better person are for the future, but the beginning part of the post you understand is that i been an outlaw, trying to dominate others, an jerk fighting where metal songs are about in lots of band music. i mention metal cuz Metalstorm here the land of metal. But to illustrate of what the one human i have been and now tonight i just changed few hours ago is that i was an outlaw, kind of bad guys but now like turning to God, now i choose to be good guys, but not kind of weak guys, i mean like all prisoners after becoming Christians through BiBle, clear and forgetting all sins in the past.. yup like that, now im no longer guy like that few hours ago i change, hope next hour still same cuz i struggle all time, and yes its all in my mind.. without metalstorm nobody knows, and actually only cyber ppl know hahaha..

alright! you speak nice of me, i should nice speak of you. i found what you say you admire wholeheartedly to Angel of what he considers living in his town like ruling a kingdom wild jungle. i find becuz of that and you admire is crap lol.. : p, but yea what you say is not what all you are.. i guess its politeness or can be you are adopted by Serbian family, so naturally attraction built in 2 person, i mean the psychologially respect, like you walk into a room and attracts to same shared things with your home town ppl as example..so is that true of what i have stated about your mind inrespect of serbian themes.. and well i do mention that in pm to you but havent got your reply messages..
Bad English
Masterchief

17.01.2015 at 22:56
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 17.01.2015 at 21:22

Seriously, your spelling is pretty good and you communicate pretty well in English. I

usually people say it to me as opposite
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
Mainstream Poser

17.01.2015 at 23:24
Written by BestMetalstormer on 17.01.2015 at 06:18

well, generally men way is different way, we fight struggle strive to be rich but after all the strive been rich or not men dont feel insecure or frustration... women is different they want rich but somehow no struggle hard or strive not hard enough or unable strive hard so they either get rich but if not they feel frustrated and says lifes unfair,..

What a load of tosh. At least here in Australia women work very hard. And insecurity is common amongst both men and women.
no one

18.01.2015 at 00:02
Written by deadone on 17.01.2015 at 23:24

Written by BestMetalstormer on 17.01.2015 at 06:18

well, generally men way is different way, we fight struggle strive to be rich but after all the strive been rich or not men dont feel insecure or frustration... women is different they want rich but somehow no struggle hard or strive not hard enough or unable strive hard so they either get rich but if not they feel frustrated and says lifes unfair,..

What a load of tosh. At least here in Australia women work very hard. And insecurity is common amongst both men and women.

hey it's sunday morning, shouldn't you be in church
----
hipster fag
deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.01.2015 at 02:53
Written by no one on 18.01.2015 at 00:02

Err no as I'm an atheist.
no one

18.01.2015 at 03:00
Written by deadone on 18.01.2015 at 02:53

Written by no one on 18.01.2015 at 00:02

Err no as I'm an atheist.

All this time and i thought you were a devoted christian
----
hipster fag
deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.01.2015 at 07:06
Written by no one on 18.01.2015 at 03:00

All this time and i thought you were a devoted christian

That's pretty funny!
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

18.01.2015 at 12:15
If they suspend the coach for winning big, I wonder what they would have done if they'd lost?
http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8948513
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
ANGEL REAPER

18.01.2015 at 12:49
In professional sport there is something called "honorable victory" where if wining team is vastly superior they would just stop scoring points in order not to humiliate their opponents (i think that in football there is some rule that says that referee can stop game or shorten it if loosing team starts getting humiliated by result and have no chance to improve the score).I dont think that +159 was necessary ,they could just slow down pace after 30:0 or even give the opportunity to losing team to score more than just 2 points.However i dont see why would they suspend the coach,since "honorable victory" is not part of disciplinary matters.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
Masterchief

18.01.2015 at 13:52
Ausie one - can do you describe Micro Galil?
----

Mercyful_Kate

18.01.2015 at 16:34
I've never heard of that, but then again, I don't watch a lot of amateur sports.
Bad English
Masterchief

18.01.2015 at 16:50
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 18.01.2015 at 16:34

I've never heard of that, but then again, I don't watch a lot of amateur sports.

Micro Galil is Isreali made assault rifle, used buy Izs special forces
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.01.2015 at 23:58
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 13:52

There's a thing called Google these days and it will help you with this kind of stuff.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 00:02
Written by deadone on 18.01.2015 at 23:58

Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 13:52

There's a thing called Google these days and it will help you with this kind of stuff.

I know what it is, I was asking you as explanation onw thoughts about that weapon
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.01.2015 at 00:09
I have no thoughts on it. Hence google is your friend.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 00:14
Written by deadone on 19.01.2015 at 00:09

well google don't know your thoughts either
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

19.01.2015 at 09:14
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 00:14

Written by deadone on 19.01.2015 at 00:09

well google don't know your thoughts either

GOOGLE KNOWS ALL
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
Mercyful_Kate

19.01.2015 at 16:07
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 16:50

Micro Galil is Isreali made assault rifle, used buy Izs special forces

I meant the "honorable victory" thing that Angel Reaper described.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 21:42
Speaking about dead Kennedy's and sex
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sex-act-at-dead-kennedys-concert-could-lead-to-misdemeanor-charge/
----

ANGEL REAPER

19.01.2015 at 21:52
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 19.01.2015 at 16:07

I meant the "honorable victory" thing that Angel Reaper described.

yeah football totally have that rule : the referee can stop game or reduce game time if losing team starts loosing with disgraceful result(like 10:0).Also there is sanctions if wining team or players shows disrespect to its rivals or try to verbally insult or to insult them with gestures .

I dont know do you watched the world cup in Brazil where Brazil lost with 7:1 to Germany : Germany could totally win that match with 15:1 but they just decided to stop after 7:0 in respect to losing team.Hell they even let them score one time.In that game referee just ended the game after regular time with no extra time.
I meant the "honorable victory" in that sense.
----
BestMetalstormer

19.01.2015 at 21:52
Awesome tonight. after jerking off superload of juice and orgasm, i ate some strawberry while watching Dexter then night down sleep.. also Argo is really good and beautiful movie. cant image Ben Affleck bothe directing and acting the moview so well. nice night..
ANGEL REAPER

19.01.2015 at 21:54
Written by Bad English on 19.01.2015 at 21:42

dead cenbedies and sex

Officially the best sentence in 2015! I bow to the master!
----
Bad English
Masterchief

19.01.2015 at 21:57
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.01.2015 at 21:54

dead cenbedies and sex

Officially the best sentence in 2015! I bow to the master!

LOL
----

deadone
Mainstream Poser

20.01.2015 at 00:08

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sex-act-at-dead-kennedys-concert-could-lead-to-misdemeanor-charge/

One of my buddies had sex with this skanky chick at a local gig. He first had sex with her in a booth with the rest of my buddies sitting next to him watching the band (I went into the moshpit - no way was I hanging around then) and then had sex with her in the band room when there was no one in there.
Bad English
Masterchief

20.01.2015 at 00:36
Written by deadone on 20.01.2015 at 00:08

One of my buddies had sex with this skanky chick at a local gig. He first had sex with her in a booth with the rest of my buddies sitting next to him watching the band (I went into the moshpit - no way was I hanging around then) and then had sex with her in the band room when there was no one in there.

well I have seen 3 times ppl having sex outside ..
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Login or register to post here.