Posted by Karlabos on 17.07.2014 at 00:09
I too think a gangbang would work.
Oh, and that metal stuff, of course.

Page 31 of 34

Ilham
attention whore*

25.08.2014 at 05:10
Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 05:01

Poor Troy! He's gone from a potential king of polygamy to a bar of soap.

And if you're Optimus Prime, then I'm Starscream!

Yeah actually he means as much to me as something you only use when you run out of shower gel and only rub very reluctantly on your genitals.

I know my Transformers deadone, I'm a huge fan. But it seems to me that we're too friendly to be each other's nemesis. I can't remember if there's a Decepticon Optimus Prime can agree with sometimes. If you're brave enough to look into that...

Sorry to rob you of a fantasy of yours. Everybody wanted to be Starscream when we played with the toys.

Edit: You edited your post after I started answering. Yeah he has the intellectual power of a bar of soap and a clam combined. So clam shaped bar of soap goes perfectly.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.08.2014 at 05:20
Written by Ilham on 25.08.2014 at 05:10

I know my Transformers deadone, I'm a huge fan. But it seems to me that we're too friendly to be each other's nemesis. I can't remember if there's a Decepticon Optimus Prime can agree with sometimes. If you're brave enough to look into that...

I don't think there were any in the cartoon. Comics got a lot more convoluted though but then I only started reading them when Optimus got destroyed after losing a video game and then Megatron went insane with paranoia and ended up blowing himself up along with the Predacons. Amazing memory given I haven't read a Transformer comic since 1989!

Optimus had far too many morals to chum up with Decepticons. Though from memory, Optimus Primal out of Beast Wars let a Predacon by the name of Dinobot join them.

Quote:
Everybody wanted to be Starscream when we played with the toys.

Everyone wanted to be Optimus when I was a kid. I liked fighter planes so Starscream was my favourite.

Quote:
Edit: You edited your post after I started answering. Yeah he has the intellectual power of a bar of soap and a clam combined. So clam shaped bar of soap goes perfectly.

Poor Troy.
Ilham
attention whore*

25.08.2014 at 05:33
Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 05:20

I don't think there were any in the cartoon. Comics got a lot more convoluted though but then I only started reading them when Optimus got destroyed after losing a video game and then Megatron went insane with paranoia and ended up blowing himself up along with the Predacons. Amazing memory given I haven't read a Transformer comic since 1989!

Optimus had far too many morals to chum up with Decepticons. Though from memory, Optimus Primal out of Beast Wars let a Predacon by the name of Dinobot join them.

Everyone wanted to be Optimus when I was a kid. I liked fighter planes so Starscream was my favourite.

Poor Troy.

Wow. That's memory. I never read the comics, we don't have access to those here, but I grew up with the animated series. The theme song pops up in my head every time I hear the phrase "master of". In French it went like "Transformers, masters of illusion".
Yeah Optimus is kinda stuck up. That's why kids didn't want him. But trucks are awesome. It's because of Voltron, Transformers and Grandizer, plus the Sentai series that the Power Rangers copied that I have a huge fascination for anything that involves machines. I stop at working sites to look at the cranes, demolition vehicles etc. Every time I had to do a photo project in school, I twisted the instructions to be able to include a bulldozer, a crane, a steamroller, or a bad-ass truck or sometimes container ships.
Wow that's a lot of nostalgia you didn't ask for.

Don't worry for Troy, he likes that.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

25.08.2014 at 05:55
Yeah actually he means as much to me as something you only use when you run out of shower gel and only rub very reluctantly on your genitals.

At least you're rubbing me on your genitals sometimes.

Worth it.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.08.2014 at 05:56
Trucks were cool but I was defintely a plane boy. Loved plane Transformers, Gobots (their leader was a fighter jet), Robotech (Veritech fighters), GI Joe etc.

My eyes were too shit to become a flyboy. I am also too tall and don't like the idea of going splat whilst doing a stupid maneouvre or getting shot down.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

25.08.2014 at 05:58
Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 05:56
Trucks were cool but I was defintely a plane boy.

My eyes were too shit to become a flyboy.

Jiro Horikoshi?
----
deadone
Mainstream Poser

25.08.2014 at 06:01
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.08.2014 at 05:58

Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 05:56
Trucks were cool but I was defintely a plane boy.

My eyes were too shit to become a flyboy.

Jiro Horikoshi?

I'm shit at maths too. It's why I work in finance management.

Also today you don't have aircraft designers like in old days. Most likely you're designing one component. In the old days you designed the entire aircraft yourself. Even the production these days is spread across continents (you wouldn't believe how much wach Boeing has in terms of Made In China parts).
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

25.08.2014 at 09:33
Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 05:20

He let 2 (or 3 if Silverbolt counted as a Pred) join during the show's run (my brother's got it on dvd, so I've seen them recently)

Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.08.2014 at 03:34

It's weird because there's a kid and if it did I mean I'd feel kinda obligated to stick around but then there's the whole thing do I want to raise someone else's kid I dunno it's confusing.

My cousin and her fiancé (or boyfriend, can't remember) have, as well as 3 kids together, a kid each from previous relationships, so some people do it.

Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.08.2014 at 04:07

Written by deadone on 25.08.2014 at 04:03
What would your hot single mom think if she knew you were flirting with some bird on the other side of the Atlantic? [

Ilham's my future wife, not some bird. The single mom would need to learn her place, that's what.

A wife on every continent? Very ambitious.

Written by Ilham on 25.08.2014 at 02:05

00:03. First dead one post, I was so fucking right. .

Just after 9AM here (I think Tassie is in the same time zone as Queensland). Is that what he does as soon as he gets to work?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
no one

25.08.2014 at 09:38
Written by M C Vice on 25.08.2014 at 09:33

Is that what he does as soon as he gets to work?

duh
i remember when my foot was broken he would clock in and out at work hours everyday, then be a good family man and stay off ms for the weekend
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

25.08.2014 at 13:03

I should also point out this is completely hypothetical and thinking about it made me want to ask what others felt about it here. It's not like the opportunity has presented itself. If it did I'm not even sure what I would do. It's weird because there's a kid and if it did I mean I'd feel kinda obligated to stick around but then there's the whole thing do I want to raise someone else's kid I dunno it's confusing.

I'd say this is a classic male fantasy tbh. I'd totally go for it. Just because she's a single mother doesn't mean she's after a father figure for her kid. Maybe she just wants to exercise her carnal urges. Wreck that bitch.
----
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

25.08.2014 at 13:26

I should also point out this is completely hypothetical and thinking about it made me want to ask what others felt about it here. It's not like the opportunity has presented itself. If it did I'm not even sure what I would do. It's weird because there's a kid and if it did I mean I'd feel kinda obligated to stick around but then there's the whole thing do I want to raise someone else's kid I dunno it's confusing.

Maybe you should just ask her directly what she exactly wants. As Jooe said she might just hope for casual sex, not a father for the kid.
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Ilham
attention whore*

25.08.2014 at 16:47
Watching The Sopranos when...

JD
Kafir

25.08.2014 at 19:01
^ killing a cockroach?

MS server stoped for a while, then I took a shower and came back.
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

25.08.2014 at 20:40
Ulver and Nevermore references in one of the most successful TV series ever.

deadone won't like that.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

25.08.2014 at 20:42
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 25.08.2014 at 13:03
I'd say this is a classic male fantasy tbh. I'd totally go for it. Just because she's a single mother doesn't mean she's after a father figure for her kid. Maybe she just wants to exercise her carnal urges. Wreck that bitch.

The opportunity hasn't yet arisen for me to ask what she's looking for exactly, but assuming this is going to be a purely pleasure-based thing, then I won't hesitate.

Of course, if she's just looking for a friend then all of this hypothesizing is for nothing. Although it's nice to know what other MSers think of the situation.
----
ANGEL REAPER

25.08.2014 at 21:04
Troy the opportunist in me would say go for it! ...also the opportunist in me would go for anything ,from middle aged woman from grocery store to mailman ...wait what!? And that is the reason why i dont let the opportunist in me speak a lot ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 19:13
I wanna write an article for MS
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

27.08.2014 at 19:20
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:13

I would rather suck a bleeding dick than proofread an article written by you.
Good luck though.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 19:23
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.08.2014 at 19:20

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:13

I would rather suck a bleeding dick than proofread an article written by you.
Good luck though.

you're dadatebase chef :p so BTW who will read it?
I write one concert review look at my stats ....and I am not a retard, I will give to prof read to some of my friends 1th ...
----

Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

27.08.2014 at 19:27
Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:23
I write one concert review look at my stats ....and I am not a retard, I will give to prof read to some of my friends 1th ...

I proofread guest reviews when I have spare time, and some concert reviews. I try to avoid articles because most of the time it's a novel of poor grammar and spelling mistakes, but I did spend some serious time on an article by Cynic Metalhead today.

I never called you a retard, yet I constantly read posts where you go on the defensive about it. I know your typing is purposely bad because you speak English well and you know how to spell, contrary to what you have many believing. The fact that you choose to piss around with a novelty account, accumulating almost 40,000 near-incoherent posts, is enough for me to completely overlook any articles you might ever submit. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 20:35
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.08.2014 at 19:27

Written by Bad English on 27.08.2014 at 19:23

I proofread guest reviews when I have spare time, and some concert reviews. I try to avoid articles because most of the time it's a novel of poor grammar and spelling mistakes, but I did spend some serious time on an article by Cynic Metalhead today.

I never called you a retard, yet I constantly read posts where you go on the defensive about it. I know your typing is purposely bad because you speak English well and you know how to spell, contrary to what you have many believing. The fact that you choose to piss around with a novelty account, accumulating almost 40,000 near-incoherent posts, is enough for me to completely overlook any articles you might ever submit. It has nothing to do with your intelligence.

I know you havnt,
How do you know I speak good who told ya?

I cant spell better, since german spelling and Latvian spelling are more closer, and some double letters as T , sometimes Y ...I would say ger and swe spelling are easier and ger was my 1th foreign language(marcel will laugh) and now 5 lang mixing in my head ... and some say I should do dyslexia test ...

No non all of 40K are bad posts there are also good

besides I wont mess an article ... Believe in me ....it would be more better as ordinary posts
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:00
Hello. Can I get a drink?
----
I like my coffee the way I like my metal: melodic and catchy.
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:05
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:00

Hello. Can I get a drink?

yah lad, if you speak Glaswegian I buy and it can be Pelin ....
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:10
I had to Google that to see what it is. And please no Pelin, I have bad experiences with it. Beer will do.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:24
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:10

I had to Google that to see what it is. And please no Pelin, I have bad experiences with it. Beer will do.

watch Rab C nesbitt example about Glaswegian
yeah good stout, ale, porter, rauchbier why not
----

Kennoth

27.08.2014 at 21:37
I'll drink to that.
----
Bad English
nobody

27.08.2014 at 21:43
Written by Kennoth on 27.08.2014 at 21:37

I'll drink to that.

cheers lad
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

28.08.2014 at 09:37
Does anyone know how to set The Call Of The Wintermoon video to the Benny Hill Theme?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 12:25
Written by M C Vice on 28.08.2014 at 09:37

Does anyone know how to set The Call Of The Wintermoon video to the Benny Hill Theme?

LOL I wanna see
----

Bad English
nobody

28.08.2014 at 13:02
Why Ebola is only ''famose'' in Africa , do mst damage there an in Europe or US gets only from there when someone was there and take
what is whit Africa ?? why not like in China, Russia, Columbia?

and I heard in 60's they napalm bombed whole area whit ppl even live one what was sick and close to death? why we dont do t today all area there?
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Login or register to post here.