‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
Users visited: 253  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Raging Dreamer on 17.10.2012 at 02:44
Wow, political discussions abound and suddenly the pub gets quiet. I think either way we're screwed, but moreso if Romney is elected. Long gone are the days of worthy candidates. I'm so sick of having to choose between the lesser of evils. Does anyone know if there's a 3rd party candidate running besides, was it Rosey O'Donnell for the Green Party????

Aside from that, I'm on an unexpected vacation this week. I was supposed to have surgery but had to cancel because my crappy health insurance wouldn't cover more than 1000 of it, leaving me with 3000 to pay up front and I don't have that kind of cash at the last minute. It will take me months to save up. Luckily it's not emergency surgery so for that I am glad. Maybe if I can get that promotion I've been eyeing at work...

Page 31 of 34

Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

07.04.2014 at 21:47
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 07.04.2014 at 21:21

Oh boy i died this time

why the hell
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
ANGEL REAPER

07.04.2014 at 21:58
Written by Fritillaria on 07.04.2014 at 21:47

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 07.04.2014 at 21:21

Oh boy i died this time

why the hell

just read everything from last page onward on this thread
(and pay atention on K7's posts)
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

07.04.2014 at 22:31
something weird is happening !
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Bad English
nobody

07.04.2014 at 22:41
Written by Fritillaria on 07.04.2014 at 22:31

something weird is happening !

what
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Ragana
Rawrcat

07.04.2014 at 23:41
Not at all. K7 is just being K7, talking nonsense and misspelling everything... But it did get me thinking that Arkansas is a state that I really have no associations with. Gotta change that.
Bad English
nobody

08.04.2014 at 00:40
Written by Ragana on 07.04.2014 at 23:41

Not at all. K7 is just being K7, talking nonsense and misspelling everything... But it did get me thinking that Arkansas is a state that I really have no associations with. Gotta change that.

its no man lands, not as Appalachian mountains where milicia troops or where Klan members somewhere down south in Alabama, Louisiana , everglades (even I don't know if technicality swamps in other states as Florida can be called everglades)?
Just miles whit prairies in west and trues weird landscape, if you're watched western films abd grow up whit American culture you would like Arkansas ... go to Tervete that area in Lv same far away landscapes, you can see far
----

Ragana
Rawrcat

08.04.2014 at 02:33
Yeah... no. Not a fan of westerns or... grass. I'm like a cat, I like high places - mountains and vast forest areas.
You can't compare Arkansas to Latvia... besides, everywhere in Latvia you can see far if you're high enough.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

08.04.2014 at 02:36
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 07.04.2014 at 08:05

Since last week it's becoming nasty( and itchy!) and been acquainted to lovely side of homosexuality. Only couple of days back, I told Joe to get on table top position with me to create "fast" internet connection. He declined. I think he's in conundrum.

He might need to buy a closet, sit in it for a while and think, and then get out of the closet.

Quote:
I like Nirvana music and especially what Kurt did in his tenure.

+1 here.

Nirvana had some great tunes and changed rock music in a massive way.
Bad English
nobody

08.04.2014 at 02:40
Written by Ragana on 08.04.2014 at 02:33

Yeah... no. Not a fan of westerns or... grass. I'm like a cat, I like high places - mountains and vast forest areas.
You can't compare Arkansas to Latvia... besides, everywhere in Latvia you can see far if you're high enough.

Whole E side cost line, little this side of Mississippi and N Cali, Oregon has forests, Alaska and Canada
You can because Tervete and that area is like prairie you can see far away in whole directions
Epic place to be
----

Ragana
Rawrcat

08.04.2014 at 17:10
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 02:40

You can because Tervete and that area is like prairie you can see far away in whole directions

There's a difference between actually being in any kind of grasslands or standing in the middle of an agricultural land.
Bad English
nobody

08.04.2014 at 17:17
Written by Ragana on 08.04.2014 at 17:10

Written by Bad English on 08.04.2014 at 02:40

There's a difference between actually being in any kind of grasslands or standing in the middle of an agricultural land.

yes but there still are free open prairiers left even less, same as Bufallo, Indians
----

Ragana
Rawrcat

08.04.2014 at 21:45
First of all, it's Indiana. Secondly, eh, I'm just too annoyed by the word "prairie" (and its variations) to continue this discussion.
ANGEL REAPER

08.04.2014 at 23:21
K7 finnaly made someone mad
*grabs popcorn,enjoys this shit *
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Mr. Doctor
Skandino

08.04.2014 at 23:38
Gonna be away for Roadburn and be back on monday. So excited! See you later folks!
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 31.01.2012 at 00:21
Post a picture of your bushy mane for redemption.
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
ANGEL REAPER

08.04.2014 at 23:52
Written by Mr. Doctor on 08.04.2014 at 23:38

Gonna be away for Roadburn and be back on monday. So excited! See you later folks!

brake leg!
----
Ragana
Rawrcat

09.04.2014 at 00:12
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 08.04.2014 at 23:21

I'm mad at people who don't pay taxes or move to a country and refuse to learn the national language, but I am not mad at K7. However, to me, as a physical geography and geology student, his ideas on the world geography are rather annoying.
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 00:24
Written by Ragana on 08.04.2014 at 21:45

First of all, it's Indiana. Secondly, eh, I'm just too annoyed by the word "prairie" (and its variations) to continue this discussion.

I mean indians as native americans and buffalo as animal not town where Sabres are based )
----

ANGEL REAPER

09.04.2014 at 00:25
Written by Ragana on 09.04.2014 at 00:12

I'm mad at people who don't pay taxes or move to a country and refuse to learn the national language, but I am not mad at K7. However, to me, as a physical geography and geology student, his ideas on the world geography are rather annoying.

i know,my father was geography teacher so naturaly at age of 10 i already knew what is where and all and i am amused by his ...geography interpretation
----
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 00:27
Written by Ragana on 09.04.2014 at 00:12

I hate 8 in geo same b level in exame :p
I mean not thinks, what you said, I ment another ones
I learned languadge where I am living now, not as good as english, but 2-3 years and it will be same level since now eng I use only here, havnt speak in it like 6 months
----

Ragana
Rawrcat

09.04.2014 at 01:22
I'm sorry, but that mark doesn't mean anything if you can't show any knowledge. And it doesn't matter whether you're Putin or a guy from Sweden...

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 09.04.2014 at 00:25

i know,my father was geography teacher so naturaly at age of 10 i already knew what is where and all and i am amused by his ...geography interpretation

Well, good for you. I know I travelled a lot as a kid but couldn't really place a country on a map without making mistakes. But nowadays the difference between ignorance and knowledge is whether or not one knows how to use Google. So... how hard is that?
no one

09.04.2014 at 03:05
My brother in law is a well off geography teacher who knows everything about every country around the world, but has never been out of nz or aussie due to being scared of flying.

who needs to go over seas when ya can just learn everything about the place, saves a lot of cash
Ragana
Rawrcat

09.04.2014 at 03:45
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 03:05

who needs to go over seas when ya can just learn everything about the place, saves a lot of cash

Virtual travelling (Google Street View and other opportunities to virtually "visit" a place) indeed does just that. However, you never really get the full experience... so it is really sad the guy's afraid of flying! How about going on a cruise?

Personally, ships make me a bit nervous whereas flying is awesome. But it always depends on your previous experience or just people telling you all kinds of stuff. The first time I was on a ship for more than 15 hours, someone was telling me the story of the biggest maritime disaster in the Baltic sea - how MS Estonia, a cruise ferry, sunk and hundreds of people died... It was not cool.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:02
This is one of the reasons I only travel to other 1st world countries and then only go on reputable airlines.
no one

09.04.2014 at 04:04
Written by Ragana on 09.04.2014 at 03:45

Virtual travelling (Google Street View and other opportunities to virtually "visit" a place) indeed does just that. However, you never really get the full experience... so it is really sad the guy's afraid of flying! How about going on a cruise?

Personally, ships make me a bit nervous whereas flying is awesome. But it always depends on your previous experience or just people telling you all kinds of stuff. The first time I was on a ship for more than 15 hours, someone was telling me the story of the biggest maritime disaster in the Baltic sea - how MS Estonia, a cruise ferry, sunk and hundreds of people died... It was not cool.

there's plenty of ways around it, mainly valium and some counselling. Some people just don't want to come out of there safe little caves.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:32
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:04

Some people just don't want to come out of there safe little caves.

I know quite a few people who have stated they would never travel overseas for a variety of reasons. But security and safety are important.

And as flight MH370 has reminded us, even a modern aircraft flown can disappaear without a trace. Even Air France lost a jet several years ago.

The skies and oceans aren't exactly great environments for glorified monkeys.

And then there's other glorified monkeys with idiotic ideas that often involve violence against other glorified monkeys who don't share the same idiotic ideas.

Or they just want your bananas, regardless of whether you want to keep them or not.
no one

09.04.2014 at 04:51
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:32

I know quite a few people who have stated they would never travel overseas for a variety of reasons. But security and safety are important.

And as flight MH370 has reminded us, even a modern aircraft flown can disappaear without a trace. Even Air France lost a jet several years ago.

The skies and oceans aren't exactly great environments for glorified monkeys..

i'm not sure about the ocean, but planes are actually safer than cars yet those scared of flying will jump in one of those moving coffins everyday
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:59
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:51

i'm not sure about the ocean, but planes are actually safer than cars yet those scared of flying will jump in one of those moving coffins everyday

But they don't feel safe. You are 30,000 feet in the sky flying at 900 kph and then the thing starts shaking and rattling due to turbulence.

And then it drops a bit due to an air pocket.

And then it "lands" by bouncing on the runway and you pray the thrust reversers don't shit themselves.

There's so much that can go wrong on a plane too.

They're flying coffins basically.
no one

09.04.2014 at 05:05
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:59

Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:51

But they don't feel safe. You are 30,000 feet in the sky flying at 900 kph and then the thing starts shaking and rattling due to turbulence.

And then it drops a bit due to an air pocket.

And then it "lands" by bouncing on the runway and you pray the thrust reversers don't shit themselves.

There's so much that can go wrong on a plane too.

They're flying coffins basically.

but there's not a billion other people up there driving most of them being dumb teenagers blind old people or foreigners..how many people die on the road every day compared to planes ?
They are scary but if thy're like yourself and run everything by statistics they should be assured
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 05:08
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 05:05

but there's not a billion other people up there driving most of them being dumb teenagers blind old people or foreigners..how many people die on the road every day compared to planes ?

Too true. But planes still don't feel safe. And one is not in control of them, unlike a car.

And when planes go splat, it's usually fatal.
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 12:25
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 03:05

My brother in law is a well off geography teacher who knows everything about every country around the world, but has never been out of nz or aussie due to being scared of flying.

true story in old days pll did not travel around and knew many thinks, even more as modern day freaks
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Login or register to post here.