‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
Users visited: 296  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 18.01.2015 at 13:52
Ausie one - can do you describe Micro Galil?

Page 31 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

06.05.2015 at 03:00
Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 00:06

"juve"?

nucleo Armata Bianchoneri asl Lucas Ruijs
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

06.05.2015 at 03:05
Not sure if he's speaking a different language or just trying to say something in english
----
hipster fag
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

06.05.2015 at 03:09
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 03:00

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Bad English
Masterchief

06.05.2015 at 03:38
Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 03:09

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?

football man
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

06.05.2015 at 09:31
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 15:18

Also good to hear Kiske has devolved to a spud. Was he surrounded by bacon, coleslaw and cheese?

That would be Amanda Somerville, Mat Sinner and Magnus Karlsson. Plus a drummer, but she doesn't look over 40 and over weight. Obviously hasn't lived a life of rock n roll excess like the others yet.
----
"We're merely aligned out of necessity for the purpose we both enjoy the most. Glorious murder."

Go the Sharks!
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

06.05.2015 at 09:34
Written by Bad English on 06.05.2015 at 03:38

Written by Karlabos on 06.05.2015 at 03:09

"juve"?

What?
What's going on?

football man

Football? Did you see Kasiano and Prichard cannon Taufua over the sideline to seal the game on Saturday? (yes, I know you're talking about soccer, not league, but look it up on youtube or something anyway. Samoa v Tonga)
----
"We're merely aligned out of necessity for the purpose we both enjoy the most. Glorious murder."

Go the Sharks!
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

06.05.2015 at 10:40
Just found out Kiske/Somerville has been added. Is there a way to see which bands have been added recently, but are still invisible?
----

Go the Sharks!
Bad English
Masterchief

06.05.2015 at 11:44
Written by M C Vice on 06.05.2015 at 10:40

Just found out Kiske/Somerville has been added. Is there a way to see which bands have been added recently, but are still invisible?

no there are not, maybe for staffers, or if you suggest it you get a notification
invisbible ... because Birigit orders....
----

Ilham
Giant robot

06.05.2015 at 19:02
Written by deadone on 05.05.2015 at 07:26

Noticed that Ilham has been quiet of late. Even old Lit has been quiet.

Haha I'm sorry, I just forgot, I've neglected my inbox in general, not you, you'll have an answer soon. Kind just got sick of the every day MS thing and changed up the way my days go, got myself a couple of minor clients, and been dedicated to working out a lot. I also started going to bed much earlier and going back to reading instead of forum spamming. But I'm sure I'll get depressed soon enough, drop all my efforts and go back here haha.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

06.05.2015 at 20:38
Kinda same.

Been put off by metal music quite a few weeks. Reading a lot and surfing Kashmir's every colony. Weather has changed here, so it swung everyones mood to come out and have fun(considering it was curfew-ed for 1.5 month).

Have to get another job soon. Interviews given but result awaited. Hoping i'll be roll in for a good company.
----
no one

06.05.2015 at 21:29
Written by Ilham on 06.05.2015 at 19:02

Haha I'm sorry, I just forgot, I've neglected my inbox in general, not you, you'll have an answer soon. Kind just got sick of the every day MS thing and changed up the way my days go, got myself a couple of minor clients, and been dedicated to working out a lot. I also started going to bed much earlier and going back to reading instead of forum spamming. But I'm sure I'll get depressed soon enough, drop all my efforts and go back here haha.

Was that for me? or has he been sending you naked pictures too?

Readings definitely a better way of sending yourself to sleep, i have to read every night.

Sounds like you have made changes for the better i reckon, those changes you have made are all things that make you feel a bit more positive about life in general, though i'm sure some putting a little bit of time aside for some ms would be ok.
----
hipster fag
no one

06.05.2015 at 21:33
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 06.05.2015 at 20:38

Kinda same.

Been put off by metal music quite a few weeks. Reading a lot and surfing Kashmir's every colony. Weather has changed here, so it swung everyones mood to come out and have fun(considering it was curfew-ed for 1.5 month).

Have to get another job soon. Interviews given but result awaited. Hoping i'll be roll in for a good company.

curfew??

Opposite here, the days are getting cold and shorter, pissing down with rain a lot. Everyone's getting a bit dreary.

I myself like the cold nights with fires and extra clothes, and if i can manage a few surfs in the week i'm a happy man
----
hipster fag
Ilham
Giant robot

07.05.2015 at 00:14
Written by no one on 06.05.2015 at 21:29

Was that for me? or has he been sending you naked pictures too?

Readings definitely a better way of sending yourself to sleep, i have to read every night.

Sounds like you have made changes for the better i reckon, those changes you have made are all things that make you feel a bit more positive about life in general, though i'm sure some putting a little bit of time aside for some ms would be ok.

What was for you? Who has been sending me naked pictures? Sorry I'm tired and might be missing jokes.

Yeah but for now if I don't focus the habits won't stick and old habits die hard. I'm confident you guys can survive without me pestering the lot of you 24/7 for a couple more weeks .
no one

07.05.2015 at 01:01
I dont know, you said you would get back to deadone soon…about what? i thought you might have meant to quote me as i had sent you a pm

…Anyway, you should have just not said an anything and just disappeard, then people would be talking about your whereabouts for weeks after, b.e would have brought the sas into it some how, you would be famous like jooe
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 01:38
Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 01:01

I dont know, you said you would get back to deadone soon…about what? i thought you might have meant to quote me as i had sent you a pm

No idea. I don't generally PM people.
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 01:51

I also started going to bed much earlier and going back to reading instead of forum spamming.

Good to hear you've got some work Ilham!

I need to start doing the whole earlier to bed thing as well. Uusually I don't spam forums that much, it's mainly watching various news programs.
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 02:35
Always disgusted at Western legal systems.

Two dudes burned another dude to death in NZ and got life in prison. That sounds good doesn't it? Except they only have a minimum of 17 years. And if NZ is anything like Australia, they'll be out in 17 years. And those 17 years will be comfortable if Kiwi gaols are anything like Australian ones.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/least-17-years-behind-bars-pair-burned-man-death-6308819

17 years for killing a man is not much especially when the young man they killed was deprived of of 60 years of life given average NZ male life expectancy.
no one

07.05.2015 at 03:07
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 01:51

it's mainly watching various news programs.

No wonder your so angry at the world, i try to avoid the news, i get too angry.
----
hipster fag
no one

07.05.2015 at 03:17
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 02:35

Always disgusted at Western legal systems.

Two dudes burned another dude to death in NZ and got life in prison. That sounds good doesn't it? Except they only have a minimum of 17 years. And if NZ is anything like Australia, they'll be out in 17 years. And those 17 years will be comfortable if Kiwi gaols are anything like Australian ones.

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/least-17-years-behind-bars-pair-burned-man-death-6308819

17 years for killing a man is not much especially when the young man they killed was deprived of of 60 years of life given average NZ male life expectancy.

Another guy recently beat his girlfriend to death with a crowbar and only got 11 years 8 months.
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 06:06
Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 03:17

Another guy recently beat his girlfriend to death with a crowbar and only got 11 years 8 months.

How pathetic. How can judges sleep at night with this kind of sentencing?

Worst one I heard was Sweden where some Muslim kid stabbed his sister over 100 times in an honour killing (she fled a forced marriage). He initially got 8 years which was then reduced to 4 years because he was 16 years of age at the time of the murder.

That kind of stuff is mad. I'd not want to live in a society where murder is treated so trivialy.

Quote:
No wonder your so angry at the world, i try to avoid the news, i get too angry.

Good point. I can't help it though.
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 07:23
One for the Aussies:

Nothing pisses me off as much as dumb white guys pretending to be Aboriginals.

http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/aboriginal-passport-refused-at-brisbane-airport-20150420-1momfa.html

This white piece of shit was refused entry on his Aboriginal passport. I reckon real Aborigines would be pissed off at white dickheads like this who pretend they're indigenous and then cause problems for them.

It does nothing for actual Aborigines who live in third world squalor.

EDIT: Apparently he is actually a white Kiwi pretending to be an Australian Aboirignal cause one of his great grandparents was aboriginal. And 3 out of 4 of his grandparents are New Zealanders. What a fucking twat.
no one

07.05.2015 at 07:48
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 07:23

One for the Aussies:

http://www.smh.com.au/queensland/aboriginal-passport-refused-at-brisbane-airport-20150420-1momfa.html

This white piece of shit was refused entry on his Aboriginal passport. I reckon real Aborigines would be pissed off at white dickheads like this who pretend they're indigenous and then cause problems for them.

EDIT: Apparently he is actually a white Kiwi pretending to be an Australian Aboirignal cause one of his great grandparents was aboriginal. And 3 out of 4 of his grandparents are New Zealanders. What a fucking twat.

----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 08:09
Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 07:48

Do they have white Maoris in Kiwiland? Or Australian wankers pretending to be Maoris?

I'll post pictorially for our non-Aussie/Kiwi friends just to illustrate how ridiculous this is:

White Australian dickhead pretending to be Aboriginal:

Actual Aboriginals living in 3rd world conditions on one of the world's richest countries:

So whilst Mr Wannabe Abo is stealing the attention for his stupid pretend passport, real indigenous people are ignored by the media. In fact the government has just started slashing services to many communities and no-ones batting an eyelid! According to our PM, living in squalid poverty is a life style choice.
no one

07.05.2015 at 09:01
Quote:
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 08:09

Do they have white Maoris in Kiwiland? Or Australian wankers pretending to be Maoris?

Funny i was actually having a big convo about the aboriginal people today with a work mate. He said a place he went to the aborigines weren't allowed into the pub, and there were some Maoris there who couldn't get in either because the white dudes we're saying they were abo's apparently fights broke out.

I told him how my wife's dad (a nurse) was attending to a baby with burns on her neck in one of the community's, apparently the mother was putting her to sleep by resting a shallow bucket of petrol around her neck!

I have never heard of an aussie pretending to be a maori, but because maoris have a lot of free education and things, you will get white guys with great great great grandparents or whatever getting in on different kinds of government funding, or land.
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 09:31
Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 09:01

I told him how my wife's dad (a nurse) was attending to a baby with burns on her neck in one of the community's, apparently the mother was putting her to sleep by resting a shallow bucket of petrol around her neck!

Fucked up. So many social problems and none are going away fast.

Quote:
but because maoris have a lot of free education and things, you will get white guys with great great great grandparents or whatever getting in on different kinds of government funding, or land.

I hate this kind of exploitation. People like that need a good thrashing.

That money needs to go to people with real needs, not free loading lazy white pieces of shit.
no one

07.05.2015 at 09:45
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 09:31

Fucked up. So many social problems and none are going away fast.

fast? or at all?
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

07.05.2015 at 09:53
Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 09:45

fast? or at all?

At all.
no one

07.05.2015 at 11:42
I was wondering......is there any Alaskan black metal bands ??
----
hipster fag
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

07.05.2015 at 11:43
Written by deadone on 07.05.2015 at 07:23

One for the Aussies:

Are you saying I can't have a Prussian passport?

Written by no one on 07.05.2015 at 11:42

I was wondering......is there any Alaskan black metal bands ??

There's Canadian ones, so I guess so. They'd certainly be cold enough.
----

Go the Sharks!
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

07.05.2015 at 11:45
I mentioned this yesterday:
----

Go the Sharks!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34

Login or register to post here.