The Pub

Original post

Posted by Angel N., 30.04.2015 - 10:25
Written by no one on 30.04.2015 at 10:04

oh well if he's going to be judgmental about it, then fuck him anyway....... uh i don't mean fuck him literally, but you know

No exactly being judgmental but he may not trust me... he may feel that I want to take advantage of him.
11.10.2016 - 12:49
Paz
News Man
3rd, what is your dream country? I'm just curious.
----
Digging: Czeluść Vol. #2
11.10.2016 - 15:59
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
I think he adores Nepal.

As much as he's in love with that, he equivocally hates India(especially the South).
----
12.10.2016 - 00:03
no one
What is everyone's dream country to live in?
----
nobody
12.10.2016 - 01:03
ANGEL REAPER
Written by no one on 12.10.2016 at 00:03

ancient egypt...of course that means i would like to be pharaoh with all of you being my slaves and building a pyramid for me so that my name shall be remembered.

i mean if you gonna dream,dream big...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
12.10.2016 - 08:34
Paz
News Man
It'd be Iceland for me. Because of the extremely beautiful views and their folklore
----
12.10.2016 - 11:44
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
I just want to be in my girl.
----
12.10.2016 - 11:55
Paz
News Man
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 11:44

But wait, you don't have one
----
12.10.2016 - 12:06
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by Paz on 12.10.2016 at 11:55

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 11:44

But wait, you don't have one.

Who told you about that?!
----
12.10.2016 - 12:15
Paz
News Man
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 12:06

Who told you about that?!

I am a direct descendant of Nostradamus.
----
12.10.2016 - 14:59
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

New Zealand.
----
The Fangirl.
12.10.2016 - 15:39
Mik
Account deleted
For me its probably Canada. Just the general aura really speaks to me
12.10.2016 - 15:53
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Dunno for me. It's easy to romanticise countries but I'm sure they all have their own problems. The idea of living in Japan really appeals to me, but it's hard to ignore all the inherent issues they suffer from at the same time.

I guess Iceland and Canada would be really nice and probably have high quality of life. I'd probably get bored though.
12.10.2016 - 17:48
Bad English
Masterchief
Yellow Knife in Canada for metallurgical reasons , if I was able take those to Luleå, Luleå
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.10.2016 - 17:48
Bad English
Masterchief
OK people, lesson what I learned yesterday at 03:00 (aprox) at night, do not play whit a turtle in working hours , it bites and it hurts.
----

12.10.2016 - 18:40
Zaph
The Nothingth
Written by Guest on 12.10.2016 at 15:39

Oh hey that would be my pick as well. I will probably go there for at least a year at some point.
----
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
12.10.2016 - 19:11
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 17:48

OK people, lesson what I learned yesterday at 03:00 (aprox) at night, do not play whit a turtle in working hours , it bites and it hurts.

but what if you play with it in working hours? does it bite then?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
12.10.2016 - 20:09
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 19:11

it was on working hours
----

12.10.2016 - 20:10
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Why are you guys pasting the shoutbox in the pub?
----

12.10.2016 - 20:20
no one
Written by Angel N. on 12.10.2016 at 14:59

New Zealand.

Yeah i'm pretty content in new zealand. There are so many places that i want to visit, but i like the isolation and the scenery here. Even though there are places around the world with similar scenery, it's still very untouched here.....for now.
----
nobody
12.10.2016 - 20:23
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by Karlabos on 12.10.2016 at 20:10

Why are you guys pasting the shoutbox in the pub?

actually its other way around
----

12.10.2016 - 20:28
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 20:09

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 19:11

it was on working hours

damn it i meant to say "outside the working hours" but my brain broke there
----
12.10.2016 - 20:30
Bad English
Masterchief
Working hours are 21:00-07:00 3 days per week 60%-75%
----

12.10.2016 - 20:47
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 20:30

the joke was originally about turtle not bitting outside working hours ...

btw are you working in Zoo ?
----
12.10.2016 - 20:47
Mik
Account deleted
Written by Zaph on 12.10.2016 at 18:40

Written by Guest on 12.10.2016 at 15:39

Oh hey that would be my pick as well. I will probably go there for at least a year at some point.

That is awesome man! Where do you go there exactly? Toronto would be one of my biggest wishes but there are too many worthwile things to see.
12.10.2016 - 21:00
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 20:47

man I don't think Sweden has zoo unless its Stockholm lol and no in sorta state imputation for underage ppl
turtle lives in hallway lol in aquarium
----

12.10.2016 - 21:05
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 12.10.2016 at 21:00

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 12.10.2016 at 20:47

man I don't think Sweden has zoo unless its Stockholm lol and no in sorta state imputation for underage ppl
turtle lives in hallway lol in aquarium

so you are jailor or janitor there?

also i've read that as "state amputation for underage people "
----
12.10.2016 - 21:17
Bad English
Masterchief
Lol institution
----

12.10.2016 - 21:50
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
The place i'm living in is absolutely amazing. Jammu couldn't get better than what it is. The only problem which has always been here is of tensions between India and Pakistan.

45 days in a row it's been curfew, opened up for couple of days in between and then again curfew-ed due to firing on borders. This makes a living bit difficult, stressed, often black out, grounded in home due to Indian army taking over a place and implicating lot of law sections on citizens here. Market opening for 2 hrs in a day makes places jam-packed with people hurrying up to buy anything they getting before hooters(not hooters chicks i'm talking about) blows out for shutdown.

Well, it all can be granted once valley becomes peaceful. It sure as hell one of the best place to be live in north part of India.
----
13.10.2016 - 07:43
3rdWorld
The Psilosopher
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 21:50

Well, it all can be granted once valley becomes peaceful. It sure as hell one of the best place to be live in north part of India.

Will get a lot worse before it gets better I presume. Also with China supporting Pakistan I see this only going down quite awkward. Also maybe the last decade just flew past my head but the claimed territories of China in the east and Pakistan in the west was a big surprise to me, dunno how the fuck it ever happened. Kashmir looks very weird in the map now if you remove those claimed territories. This will be the biggest issue for India for atleast the coming decade. Haven't been there myself yet but its defo a beautiful and awesome place, no wonder people go apeshit over this.
13.10.2016 - 11:06
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Written by 3rdWorld on 13.10.2016 at 07:43

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 12.10.2016 at 21:50

Also with China supporting Pakistan I see this only going down quite awkward. Also maybe the last decade just flew past my head but the claimed territories of China in the east and Pakistan in the west was a big surprise to me, dunno how the fuck it ever happened. Kashmir looks very weird in the map now if you remove those claimed territories.

China supporting Pakistan is passé considering the fact that China always want India to be engaged with Pakistan so that they can push the boundaries further. That was the only relevant strategy they have ever work upon.

Indian army never got to move around much except of few movements over Siachen glaciers for intrusion of Chinese army but they successfully failed at every attempt. Having said that, cross borders firing always takes place in west where borders closely linked to Indian territory. As far as occupying territories are concerned, well, yeah they been pushed further by corresponding parties to capture unreserved places but then again, LoC creeps in and that is where tensions arises again. It's a fucking disputed place where either of the parties claiming to be in resulted in huge backlash in UN.

The recent surgical strike by India was one of the point to push Pakistan over LoC where supposed party apparently try to occupy by creating bunkers and rural people farming on agri lands to have a good watchtower-look over Indian activities taking place in Jammu & Kashmir. So any sort of attacks on borders resulted a complete shutdown in Jammu where army covers everything to safeguard local residents.

Talking of Kashmir, kashmiries trying real hard for separation and fighting their own useless battles with Indian army. It's hilarious.

Valley does get peaceful and it gets in good shape with everything falls in place pretty quickly but people in India doesn't get to know about it. Whatever the fuck they try to show on news channel isn't a true picture of here to be very honest.
----