Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 23:09
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 23:00

Written by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 22:49

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 22:31

Written by Bad English on 10.10.2012 at 22:24

hehhehe like å ö ä but last 2 in norvegian looks weird

well i studied russian in elementary school too ...they got some fucking strange letters and grammar .... silly russians so these letters in norwegian are not strange to me... hehehe

wtf .... both nations usze kyrlic and serbs say they have weird letters .... are you secret croat?

no man serbs use two set of letters one is serbian Cyrillic and other is serbian latin...both sets have 30 letters and each letter is a one voice that made in serbian language so we write stuff as we say them and read them back as they are written... croats use the same method but they use only latin set of letters...russians have 26 letters and some sounds in their language are written as a combination of couple of letters ...other slavic countries use germanic latin sets of latin letters to write ther language (bulgarians use the set of cyrilic letters similar to russian one)

I know in name delije in kyrlic has letter what russians dont have ,

Page 32 of 34

no one

09.04.2014 at 03:05
My brother in law is a well off geography teacher who knows everything about every country around the world, but has never been out of nz or aussie due to being scared of flying.

who needs to go over seas when ya can just learn everything about the place, saves a lot of cash
Ragana
Rawrcat

09.04.2014 at 03:45
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 03:05

who needs to go over seas when ya can just learn everything about the place, saves a lot of cash

Virtual travelling (Google Street View and other opportunities to virtually "visit" a place) indeed does just that. However, you never really get the full experience... so it is really sad the guy's afraid of flying! How about going on a cruise?

Personally, ships make me a bit nervous whereas flying is awesome. But it always depends on your previous experience or just people telling you all kinds of stuff. The first time I was on a ship for more than 15 hours, someone was telling me the story of the biggest maritime disaster in the Baltic sea - how MS Estonia, a cruise ferry, sunk and hundreds of people died... It was not cool.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:02
This is one of the reasons I only travel to other 1st world countries and then only go on reputable airlines.
no one

09.04.2014 at 04:04
Written by Ragana on 09.04.2014 at 03:45

Virtual travelling (Google Street View and other opportunities to virtually "visit" a place) indeed does just that. However, you never really get the full experience... so it is really sad the guy's afraid of flying! How about going on a cruise?

Personally, ships make me a bit nervous whereas flying is awesome. But it always depends on your previous experience or just people telling you all kinds of stuff. The first time I was on a ship for more than 15 hours, someone was telling me the story of the biggest maritime disaster in the Baltic sea - how MS Estonia, a cruise ferry, sunk and hundreds of people died... It was not cool.

there's plenty of ways around it, mainly valium and some counselling. Some people just don't want to come out of there safe little caves.
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:32
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:04

Some people just don't want to come out of there safe little caves.

I know quite a few people who have stated they would never travel overseas for a variety of reasons. But security and safety are important.

And as flight MH370 has reminded us, even a modern aircraft flown can disappaear without a trace. Even Air France lost a jet several years ago.

The skies and oceans aren't exactly great environments for glorified monkeys.

And then there's other glorified monkeys with idiotic ideas that often involve violence against other glorified monkeys who don't share the same idiotic ideas.

Or they just want your bananas, regardless of whether you want to keep them or not.
no one

09.04.2014 at 04:51
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:32

I know quite a few people who have stated they would never travel overseas for a variety of reasons. But security and safety are important.

And as flight MH370 has reminded us, even a modern aircraft flown can disappaear without a trace. Even Air France lost a jet several years ago.

The skies and oceans aren't exactly great environments for glorified monkeys..

i'm not sure about the ocean, but planes are actually safer than cars yet those scared of flying will jump in one of those moving coffins everyday
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 04:59
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:51

i'm not sure about the ocean, but planes are actually safer than cars yet those scared of flying will jump in one of those moving coffins everyday

But they don't feel safe. You are 30,000 feet in the sky flying at 900 kph and then the thing starts shaking and rattling due to turbulence.

And then it drops a bit due to an air pocket.

And then it "lands" by bouncing on the runway and you pray the thrust reversers don't shit themselves.

There's so much that can go wrong on a plane too.

They're flying coffins basically.
no one

09.04.2014 at 05:05
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:59

Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 04:51

But they don't feel safe. You are 30,000 feet in the sky flying at 900 kph and then the thing starts shaking and rattling due to turbulence.

And then it drops a bit due to an air pocket.

And then it "lands" by bouncing on the runway and you pray the thrust reversers don't shit themselves.

There's so much that can go wrong on a plane too.

They're flying coffins basically.

but there's not a billion other people up there driving most of them being dumb teenagers blind old people or foreigners..how many people die on the road every day compared to planes ?
They are scary but if thy're like yourself and run everything by statistics they should be assured
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

09.04.2014 at 05:08
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 05:05

but there's not a billion other people up there driving most of them being dumb teenagers blind old people or foreigners..how many people die on the road every day compared to planes ?

Too true. But planes still don't feel safe. And one is not in control of them, unlike a car.

And when planes go splat, it's usually fatal.
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 12:25
Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 03:05

My brother in law is a well off geography teacher who knows everything about every country around the world, but has never been out of nz or aussie due to being scared of flying.

true story in old days pll did not travel around and knew many thinks, even more as modern day freaks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 12:26
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:32

The skies and oceans aren't exactly great environments for glorified monkeys.

And then there's other glorified monkeys with idiotic ideas that often involve violence against other glorified monkeys who don't share the same idiotic ideas.

Or they just want your bananas, regardless of whether you want to keep them or not.

yes France lost but was it Concord?
This new aiplain ... its amaysian airlines, I dont trust non Europian, USA and Ausie companies, I even dont trust Aeroflot ...
----

Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

09.04.2014 at 13:44
Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 05:08

Written by no one on 09.04.2014 at 05:05

Too true. But planes still don't feel safe. And one is not in control of them, unlike a car.

And when planes go splat, it's usually fatal.

Not everyone is a professional car driver and drives a car for a living. I know there are a lot of quack pilots, especially in India, but it's the safest way to travel. Considering the amount of air traffic we have in the world, the amount of accidents with loss of life are a very small fraction.

Written by deadone on 09.04.2014 at 04:02

This is one of the reasons I only travel to other 1st world countries and then only go on reputable airlines.

Also I'm going to assume that you're joking here, if not, you're just missing out. But I'm sure you're happy enough living in your world
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

09.04.2014 at 19:04
I'm really glad nobody knows me in my aerobic class !! I have no idea why I thought I had to try that sport
----
Soundtrack of my life : Evil Dead
"He replies that he is stronger than the wolves, because he stands alone."
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 19:58
Written by Fritillaria on 09.04.2014 at 19:04

I'm really glad nobody knows me in my aerobic class !! I have no idea why I thought I had to try that sport

try other sport , hmm swimming football, basket, tenniss,
----

Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

09.04.2014 at 20:06
Written by Bad English on 09.04.2014 at 19:58

The worst part is when it goes Arabic, everyone dance damn easily ! Gosh ! I just stand looking at them like real dumb fat ass
----
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 20:11
Written by Fritillaria on 09.04.2014 at 20:06

Written by Bad English on 09.04.2014 at 19:58

The worst part is when it goes Arabic, everyone damn easily ! Gosh ! I just stand looking at them like real dumb fat ass

all comes whit ptarcice, 2-3 weeks and newbies will come and you be like prof
----

Fritillaria
Evil Butterfly

09.04.2014 at 20:28
Written by Bad English on 09.04.2014 at 20:11

I definitely prefer to play tennis or football, I also prefer to be the goal keeper in football.
----
Bad English
nobody

09.04.2014 at 20:37
Written by Fritillaria on 09.04.2014 at 20:28

Written by Bad English on 09.04.2014 at 20:11

I definitely prefer to play tennis or football, I also prefer to be the goal keeper in football.

I was a goalie when I was playing I was good at penalties , I use to kick those whit my old man a lot
----

ANGEL REAPER

10.04.2014 at 22:58
I used to have proper brain functions ,than i decided that goalkeeper is ideal position for me...than it all got dark,fuzzy and a bit distorted
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

10.04.2014 at 23:02
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.04.2014 at 22:58

I used to have proper brain functions ,than i decided that goalkeeper is ideal position for me...than it all got dark,fuzzy and a bit distorted

dude how about be a golay in rugby or basket?
----

ANGEL REAPER

10.04.2014 at 23:10
Written by Bad English on 10.04.2014 at 23:02

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.04.2014 at 22:58

dude how about be a golay in rugby or basket?

football is only team based sport i liked to play a lot... i shifted from defense to goalkeeper cause i would foul and hurt people a lot-not because i am agressive but becouse people didnt look out for themself ...they would just bump into me or just trip over me when i would make my move so for their sake (we would play on asphalt) i shifted to goalkeeper(that and i once hurt dude a lot )...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

11.04.2014 at 02:00
Paintball is my favourite sport. It's pure adrenalin. It's heavy metal in sport form.

One gets some serious bruises from it and on one occassion I've had a paintball draw blood on my hand.

Shame everytime I play it I have to get on an airplane cause it's illegal in my state for reasons best known to dickheads in Hobart.
no one

11.04.2014 at 02:20
Written by deadone on 11.04.2014 at 02:00

Shame everytime I play it I have to get on an airplane cause it's illegal in my state for reasons best known to dickheads in Hobart.

really, why ? that's weird... you mustn't do much sports then
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 02:25
Written by deadone on 11.04.2014 at 02:00

Paintball is my favourite sport. It's pure adrenalin. It's heavy metal in sport form.

One gets some serious bruises from it and on one occassion I've had a paintball draw blood on my hand.

dude I love it but in ausie ... man snakes, crocks, I dont wanna be there in a bushes
----

no one

11.04.2014 at 02:35
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:25

dude I love it but in ausie ... man snakes, crocks, I dont wanna be there in a bushes

I know it wouldn't be as bad as aussie, but you guys must have some deadly shit over there too ?
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 02:45
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 02:35

I know it wouldn't be as bad as aussie, but you guys must have some deadly shit over there too ?

snow piton 35 m long, hard to see, lives deep in artic, eat a reindears , only 20 left , rets are died

well wolf what is rare and bear (one lives like 4-5km from my house) and viper (but we dont die from viper as we domt hav alergy... if it bites, docs can save you ... its not as deadly as some ausie snake when you die like 2min after
----

no one

11.04.2014 at 02:58
Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:45

snow piton 35 m long, hard to see, lives deep in artic, eat a reindears , only 20 left , rets are died

well wolf what is rare and bear (one lives like 4-5km from my house) and viper (but we dont die from viper as we domt hav alergy... if it bites, docs can save you ... its not as deadly as some ausie snake when you die like 2min after

did you mean snow 'python' ? would be pretty scary having a bear living by you
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

11.04.2014 at 02:58

No crocs in main states ala Victoria and NSW and southern Queensland. Most crocs are up north in Northern Territory and northern QLD where it's relatively less developed.

They also get killer jelly fish, sea snakes and a whole heap of other murderous fauna up north.

As for snakes they try to avoid humans like the plague for the most part.

We have 2 of the most poisonous snakes (Tiger and Copperhead) in the world here in Tasmania, but snake bites are so rare they are actually a news story.

Oh and a funny fact - most koalas are infected with chlamydia. They also apparently are one of the mammals that practices rape. Those dirty, dirty little rape bears.
Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:00
Written by no one on 11.04.2014 at 02:58

Written by Bad English on 11.04.2014 at 02:45

did you mean snow 'python' ? would be pretty scary having a bear living by you

yes huge snake .... you can see it if you smoke weed and drink beer at same time
----

Bad English
nobody

11.04.2014 at 03:02
Written by deadone on 11.04.2014 at 02:58

No crocs in main states ala Victoria and NSW and southern Queensland. Most crocs are up north in Northern Territory and northern QLD where it's relatively less developed.

They also get killer jelly fish, sea snakes and a whole heap of other murderous fauna up north.

As for snakes they try to avoid humans like the plague for the most part.

We have 2 of the most poisonous snakes (Tiger and Copperhead) in the world here in Tasmania, but snake bites are so rare they are actually a news story.

Oh and a funny fact - most koalas are infected with chlamydia. They also apparently are one of the mammals that practices rape. Those dirty, dirty little rape bears.

you are living in Tasmania I wanna see Tasmanian devil

Ausie wild life is greart I wanna be like bush man and live there, survive, it was my fac place where I would love to live before I discover internet , o yes wild west to was place to live
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34

Login or register to post here.