‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34
Users visited: 300  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Karlabos on 06.02.2015 at 03:53
Anyone else when travels to another country has problem recovering his emails?
Like the email somehow pretends it's not you who's accessing your account even though you typed the login and password correct (why?) and hence asks for those things which were supposed to recover your account.

Like, I can set only one (why?) alternative email account and only one phone number so the most natural is to add my current number (since I don't know in advance which will be my number after I travel) and some random email account

the phone option is useless. Say if was in Uganda and wanted to travel to Samoa (just an example) and put my Uganda phone as recovery, once I was in Samoa, it would ask my phone and send a confirmation code to Uganda, however in Samoa probably has not the same phone operator as Uganda and I won't receive shit

On the other hand I can't put my Samoa phone once I am in Uganda, before the travel, since I don't know the number yet.

And the email option is also useless, since on the other email there's gonna be other questions regarding email recovering, which will either want you to put a phone number or a email one and so on...

The things that should protect your account actually are responsible for making you lose them. Nobody is gonna steal an email account anyway. Isn't there a way to deactivate that shit?

Page 32 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

16.06.2015 at 21:57
Night shift starts soon
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

16.06.2015 at 22:45
That phrase out of context may be a bit misleading...
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
no one

17.06.2015 at 01:04
Written by Bad English on 16.06.2015 at 21:57

Night shift starts soon

What work you got to do, lucky its a midnight sun, get the coffees on
----
hipster fag
Bad English
Masterchief

17.06.2015 at 17:15
Written by no one on 17.06.2015 at 01:04

Written by Bad English on 16.06.2015 at 21:57

Night shift starts soon

What work you got to do, lucky its a midnight sun, get the coffees on

I can discuss my work on public, but sit on alarm phone and if it ring go and see what folks want and so on
man its hard till 3 :00 it was OK, but after , well if would be better if I would sleep before if
I have 65% night shifts and resr day ones.

anyway night job and weekend job pays extra
----

deadone
has a mangina

18.06.2015 at 10:05
No kid tonight - she's with her grandmother.

As such I'm going to go home and crank some fucking Slayer instead of having to put up with kid's TV show! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bad English
Masterchief

18.06.2015 at 13:49
Written by deadone on 18.06.2015 at 10:05

No kid tonight - she's with her grandmother.

As such I'm going to go home and crank some fucking Slayer instead of having to put up with kid's TV show! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have no such problem, I have no kids and wife
----

no one

18.06.2015 at 21:57
Written by Bad English on 18.06.2015 at 13:49

I have no kids and wife

so ya keep saying, are you trying to justify something?
----
hipster fag
deadone
has a mangina

19.06.2015 at 02:15
Written by no one on 18.06.2015 at 21:57

so ya keep saying, are you trying to justify something?

I wonder if his new job is that of a priest. Though then he'd hypothetically be married to god and have a step son in the form of Jesus (aka Zombie Jew Man in superhero circles).
Bad English
Masterchief

19.06.2015 at 07:48
Man no it wont happen

and I was saying that I have no such problems
----

deadone
has a mangina

19.06.2015 at 08:06
Written by Bad English on 19.06.2015 at 07:48

Wierd attitude to regard having a wife or kids as problems.
Bad English
Masterchief

19.06.2015 at 16:38
Written by deadone on 19.06.2015 at 08:06

Written by Bad English on 19.06.2015 at 07:48

Wierd attitude to regard having a wife or kids as problems.

for music yes
----

no one

19.06.2015 at 23:00
I have just joined up to instagram and have been stalking out some of my favorite metal musicians, it's harder than facebook because a lot of them aren't under they're real/or band names.

It's funny because on facebook band pages the photos and comments are usually sort of morbid and artistic and stuff and you always get the impression that they never smile and live in the forests doing rituals everyday ...well not really, i think they're just portraying they're metal persona, even in interviews.

On instagram though after a lot of hunting, you find they're page and it's full of pics of them playing they're babys/kids, messing around with they're wifes/girlfriends, being silly cunts with they're mates (even one man depressive black metal musicians who live lonely lives of melancholy ).

I didn't even end up following these guys, even though it was interesting at first, it got boring and was only interested in actual nature type photos. The bands i actually decided to follow have really nice nature/landscape photos.

As that "one man metal" doco showed, some musicians really are mentally ill and fucked up, but in general humans still have to embrace life's regularities, no matter how hard you try to resist or act upon things to be trve to you music or musical persona.

I guess we already new this (apart from b.e maybe), but just seeing all these regular life pics just reminds me.
----
hipster fag
Bad English
Masterchief

20.06.2015 at 08:29
Written by no one on 19.06.2015 at 23:00

I have just joined up to instagram and have been stalking out some of my favorite metal musicians, it's harder than facebook because a lot of them aren't under they're real/or band names.

It's funny because on facebook band pages the photos and comments are usually sort of morbid and artistic and stuff and you always get the impression that they never smile and live in the forests doing rituals everyday ...well not really, i think they're just portraying they're metal persona, even in interviews.

On instagram though after a lot of hunting, you find they're page and it's full of pics of them playing they're babys/kids, messing around with they're wifes/girlfriends, being silly cunts with they're mates (even one man depressive black metal musicians who live lonely lives of melancholy ).

I didn't even end up following these guys, even though it was interesting at first, it got boring and was only interested in actual nature type photos. The bands i actually decided to follow have really nice nature/landscape photos.

As that "one man metal" doco showed, some musicians really are mentally ill and fucked up, but in general humans still have to embrace life's regularities, no matter how hard you try to resist or act upon things to be trve to you music or musical persona.

I guess we already new this (apart from b.e maybe), but just seeing all these regular life pics just reminds me.

you're crazy, only social media what is good is facebook (and non of true ppl use real names ) , I hate twiters figters , istagarms, wormgrams, and others'just facebook
----

ANGEL REAPER

20.06.2015 at 09:19
Written by Bad English on 20.06.2015 at 08:29

Written by no one on 19.06.2015 at 23:00

you're crazy, only social media what is good is facebook (and non of true ppl use real names ) , I hate twiters figters , istagarms, wormgrams, and others'just facebook

----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

20.06.2015 at 09:23
Written by Bad English on 20.06.2015 at 08:29

I hate all social media as well, especially facebook, never even looked at the other ones. Though i'm very average at it, i like nature and landscapes photography (and a bit of surf line ups), so instagram is ok for me, does still get annoying like facebook though.....whats this about trve people?

Maybe you should take some photos when you go on your forest walks and share them with us, i'd be intrested in those.
----
hipster fag
ANGEL REAPER

20.06.2015 at 10:27
I actually dont have many pictures of myself and i am not fond of taking them. come to think about it,except this few i got on my profile here ,couple of them on my laptop and those made for various IDs i dont have any pictures.Totally maybe 15-20 pics.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

20.06.2015 at 10:39
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.06.2015 at 10:27

I actually dont have many pictures of myself and i am not fond of taking them. come to think about it,except this few i got on my profile here ,couple of them on my laptop and those made for various IDs i dont have any pictures.Totally maybe 15-20 pics.

There was one on members photos a while ago.

Come to think about it, i probably only have about 10 myself, I can't stand how on social media sites everybody keeps posting pics of themselves. Everybody does it too, when i signed myself onto facebook (for 20 mins before deleting my account) the other day i saw a lot of people i know doing this "look at me" shite, lots of people doin it on instagrm too as demonstrated above
----
hipster fag
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

20.06.2015 at 16:33
That girl with pink hair is so cute =]
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

20.06.2015 at 16:36
Written by no one on 20.06.2015 at 10:39

Come to think about it, i probably only have about 10 myself, I can't stand how on social media sites everybody keeps posting pics of themselves. Everybody does it too, when i signed myself onto facebook (for 20 mins before deleting my account) the other day i saw a lot of people i know doing this "look at me" shite, lots of people doin it on instagrm too as demonstrated above

Yeah, it's annoying. Ever since they invented camera for cellphone's everybody cannot stay a single hour without taking a picture of himself and uploading on the internet.
I never take pictures unless if for very special ocasions, where I visit somewhere I will never be again for instance, and even so I take photos of the place, not selfies
And I don't upload on the internet as well.

Even worse when you go out with your friends, and they just need to take pictures of the group every five minutes >.>
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
ANGEL REAPER

20.06.2015 at 17:01
Written by Karlabos on 20.06.2015 at 16:33

That girl with pink hair is so cute =]

i just cant decide is she a clever troll or oblivious dumbfuck
----
BreadGod

20.06.2015 at 21:21
Hey guys. You remember me? I'm BreadGod. It was 10 years ago today that I originally signed up for Metal Storm. In fact, it was the very first internet forum I ever signed up for. I was a colossal faggot back then, but I've changed a lot. This place has changed a lot as well. I remember when I used to shitpost a whole bunch on The Junkyard, which was Metal Storm's shitposting board. That was how I managed to get 1000 posts in a month. Eventually, the administration shut down the shitposting board. That made me sad. Of course, that didn't stop me from shitposting across the rest of the forum. Starting around 2010, I started drifting further and further away from this site until I stopped coming here altogether.

So what have I been doing recently, you ask? Well, I've been busy fighting against the tyranny of the easily offended.
Bad English
Masterchief

20.06.2015 at 22:06
FB is good for info about bands and so on, MS cant handle all database. I hate others its way to much we cant handle it anymore
If I be band member facebook, bandcamp and officials ite I would operate, rest I don't care
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

20.06.2015 at 22:22
Written by BreadGod on 20.06.2015 at 21:21

Hey guys. You remember me? I'm BreadGod. It was 10 years ago today that I originally signed up for Metal Storm. In fact, it was the very first internet forum I ever signed up for. I was a colossal faggot back then, but I've changed a lot. This place has changed a lot as well. I remember when I used to shitpost a whole bunch on The Junkyard, which was Metal Storm's shitposting board. That was how I managed to get 1000 posts in a month. Eventually, the administration shut down the shitposting board. That made me sad. Of course, that didn't stop me from shitposting across the rest of the forum. Starting around 2010, I started drifting further and further away from this site until I stopped coming here altogether.

So what have I been doing recently, you ask? Well, I've been busy fighting against the tyranny of the easily offended.

I remember you because you know touhou =p
What happened to your other profile btw?
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Ilham
Giant robot

20.06.2015 at 22:40
Written by BreadGod on 20.06.2015 at 21:21

Hey guys. You remember me? I'm BreadGod.

It was your birthday a few days (weeks?) ago I think, and when I checked I saw you deleted your profile. Happy belated birthday!

You probably don't remember me, but I remember you.
no one

20.06.2015 at 23:15
Written by Bad English on 20.06.2015 at 22:06

FB is good for info about bands and so on, MS cant handle all database. I hate others its way to much we cant handle it anymore
If I be band member facebook, bandcamp and officials ite I would operate, rest I don't care

yeah but you don't have to actually be on facebook to look at those pages, unless you want to be a fanboy and post pics of yourself wearing the bands t shirts or make pointless comments.
----
hipster fag
Bad English
Masterchief

21.06.2015 at 08:28
Written by no one on 20.06.2015 at 23:15

Written by Bad English on 20.06.2015 at 22:06

yeah but you don't have to actually be on facebook to look at those pages, unless you want to be a fanboy and post pics of yourself wearing the bands t shirts or make pointless comments.

easier to follow good thinks if you know how to reject bad
----

ANGEL REAPER

21.06.2015 at 12:28
Written by Bad English on 21.06.2015 at 08:28

easier to follow good thinks if you know how to reject bad

this is the day i finally realised you are in fact a fortune cookie
----
Bad English
Masterchief

21.06.2015 at 18:37
Ausie one? do you often argue whit your wife?
----

Bad English
Masterchief

21.06.2015 at 18:45
I need advice about divorcing ,
If one side say no , can divorce happen? one want other don't want, can it hjappen, can state do it whit out one side YES? and also can there be process whit out splitting property ? and is ot politice to ask bride sign paper if divorce will happen , no one will split it, what I own will be mine?
----

ANGEL REAPER

21.06.2015 at 22:34
Written by Bad English on 21.06.2015 at 18:45

I need advice about divorcing ,
If one side say no , can divorce happen? one want other don't want, can it hjappen, can state do it whit out one side YES? and also can there be process whit out splitting property ? and is ot politice to ask bride sign paper if divorce will happen , no one will split it, what I own will be mine?

yes ,but than the case goes to court : the judge will determine the inability to continue with marriage and split the property between people involved (its mandatory,cant avoid it). And also yes if you have signed the papers before marriage the stuff you split/take/hold for yourself can be determined and no judge can override that agreement. But that is how the laws are here so it might be different elsewhere ...
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34

Login or register to post here.