‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34
Users visited: 300  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 23.02.2015 at 21:15
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 23.02.2015 at 21:10

Written by deadone on 23.02.2015 at 06:15

Written by no one on 23.02.2015 at 04:37

Wish i could listen to metal all day playing on the computer and have no time for anything else

I wouldn't want to do that even if I didn't have to work. I'd be doing a lot of stuff I don't have time for these days - travel, reading, going to movies and theatre, painting miniature soldiers and hanging out in cafes watching the world go by. After all I barely post here on weekends!

Yeah, metal is great and all, but it's nice to go out and do things with other human beings.

in summer yes, not winter
cant do much out

Page 32 of 34

no one

14.07.2015 at 00:05
Written by Bad English on 13.07.2015 at 20:41

Written by no one on 13.07.2015 at 20:22

Written by Bad English on 13.07.2015 at 20:19

few international bands go, far away, expenices, few metalheads

yup, and there's no country's close by

not so close as Ger from Pol or Fra from Portugal
Ausie also are far and cost a lot, same Japs land
wut?
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

14.07.2015 at 01:45
Written by Bad English on 13.07.2015 at 12:51

Is there ferry to main land from Van Dieman's land to main Susie? How long it takes and where can you go?

There's a ferry to Melbourne but it takes nearly a whole night and usually costs more than flying. Flying is 40- 45 minutes. The airfares used to be cheap but they're increasing.

Also once you throw in cost of accommodation, airport transfers, food etc plus ticket you're looking at up to AUD$500 for a single gig!
Bad English
Masterchief

14.07.2015 at 08:05
Written by deadone on 14.07.2015 at 01:45

Written by Bad English on 13.07.2015 at 12:51

Is there ferry to main land from Van Dieman's land to main Susie? How long it takes and where can you go?

There's a ferry to Melbourne but it takes nearly a whole night and usually costs more than flying. Flying is 40- 45 minutes. The airfares used to be cheap but they're increasing.

Also once you throw in cost of accommodation, airport transfers, food etc plus ticket you're looking at up to AUD$500 for a single gig!

SEK 3000-5000 in Stockholm to
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
no one

15.07.2015 at 02:26
Weird how when you take a sick day off work you feel guilty and no one ever believes you that you could actually be sick.
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

15.07.2015 at 02:36
Written by no one on 15.07.2015 at 02:26

Weird how when you take a sick day off work you feel guilty and no one ever believes you that you could actually be sick.

Yup people are retarded. Mind you a lot of people who come into work sick are IMO stupid pricks that don't care about other people. I work in healthcare though and we owe it to our patients not to come in sick and spread diseases.

But even in other work one shouldn't come in sick. And it's not just risk of contagion but also occupational health and safety and work quality.

But as stated humans are retarded monkey morons who feel that you are betraying them by not turning up.

I worked in one unit where I got the silent treatment for 2 days for not turning up due to gastro, even though I had a medical certificate. According to these useless wastes of space I should've came in and potentially got them sick. And they were useless wastes of space - basically a pointless exercise in bureaucratic kingdom creation with no actual function.
no one

15.07.2015 at 03:25
Written by deadone on 15.07.2015 at 02:36

Yup people are retarded. Mind you a lot of people who come into work sick are IMO stupid pricks that don't care about other people. I work in healthcare though and we owe it to our patients not to come in sick and spread diseases.

But even in other work one shouldn't come in sick. And it's not just risk of contagion but also occupational health and safety and work quality.

But as stated humans are retarded monkey morons who feel that you are betraying them by not turning up.

I worked in one unit where I got the silent treatment for 2 days for not turning up due to gastro, even though I had a medical certificate. According to these useless wastes of space I should've came in and potentially got them sick. And they were useless wastes of space - basically a pointless exercise in bureaucratic kingdom creation with no actual function.

Yeah it's bullshit, i agree people who try be tough or loyal or suck the bosses cock or whatever by going to work sick are idiots, i always make sure i thank them for spreading their diseases.
I myself have fallen sick at a critical time at work where a job needs to be finished by a deadline. My boss didn't even text back this morning when i text in sick this morning, i will have the cold shoulder myself when i go back...because i'm not even sick and am just selfish and want to fuck people around the other guys will think it too no doubt, we really do live in a world of monkeys morons.
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

15.07.2015 at 03:43
Written by no one on 15.07.2015 at 03:25

Yeah it's bullshit, i agree people who try be tough or loyal or suck the bosses cock or whatever by going to work sick are idiots, i always make sure i thank them for spreading their diseases.
I myself have fallen sick at a critical time at work where a job needs to be finished by a deadline. My boss didn't even text back this morning when i text in sick this morning, i will have the cold shoulder myself when i go back...because i'm not even sick and am just selfish and want to fuck people around the other guys will think it too no doubt, we really do live in a world of monkeys morons.

Absolute bullshit. If your boss was smart or had any common sense he'd have a contingency plan for this kind of thing. After all humans do get sick, especially in winter months!
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

15.07.2015 at 05:45
Quote:
[quote adiffere138 date=2015-07-15 03:43:14]
Written by no one on 15.07.2015 at 03:25

Absolute bullshit. If your boss was smart or had any common sense he'd have a contingency plan for this kind of thing. After all humans do get sick, especially in winter months!

Different process here.

We get a sick leaves much more than sick leaves issued in rest of India(especially in MNC companies). It's 'cause climate is fucked up. You tend to get sick by natural phenomenon rather than contagious or viral diseases.

If you tend to get sick in office, you get a half day leave(of course you can submit your medical certificate later on). Not a issue here.
----
deadone
has a mangina

15.07.2015 at 06:03
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2015 at 05:45

Different process here.

We get a sick leaves much more than sick leaves issued in rest of India(especially in MNC companies). It's 'cause climate is fucked up. You tend to get sick by natural phenomenon rather than contagious or viral diseases.

If you tend to get sick in office, you get a half day leave(of course you can submit your medical certificate later on). Not a issue here.

We get between 10-20 days of sick leave a year depending on career (and in health we can rollover sick leave every year - I have months of sick leave available).

The issue we're discussing in how your colleagues treat you for coming in sick!
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

15.07.2015 at 06:21
Written by deadone on at 02:00

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2015 at 05:45

Different process here.

The issue we're discussing in how your colleagues treat you for coming in sick!

Not a issue in that dept. either.

Very cooperative but still you find some chipmunks who see this as an excuse from getting away office schedule. I don't fucking care about anyone and if I have to take a leave, I'll take a leave like a boss.

And I've done this in many peak office hours where meeting is been scheduled and I've gone home and took a rest in my own style.

I believe this is the correct way to treat your employees. At least, they should know how much burden I was carrying around the office.

You know what is great? Leaving a massive amount of burden on your employees. I love it.
----
deadone
has a mangina

15.07.2015 at 06:35
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2015 at 06:21

Very cooperative but still you find some chipmunks who see this as an excuse from getting away office schedule. I don't fucking care about anyone and if I have to take a leave, I'll take a leave like a boss.

And I've done this in many peak office hours where meeting is been scheduled and I've gone home and took a rest in my own style.

I believe this is the correct way to treat your employees. At least, they should know how much burden I was carrying around the office.

You know what is great? Leaving a massive amount of burden on your employees. I love it.

Are you saying:

1. You take leave when you feel like taking leave?
2. You'll leave your employees in the lurch to have a rest?
3. You like loading up your employees with a "massive amount" of work?

Sorry but if my interpretation is correct, then your attitude is highly unprofessional and somewhat sadistic.

If my interpretation is incorrect, then apologies in advance.

A boss should be professional and impartial and apply to themselves the same standards they apply to their employees.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

15.07.2015 at 06:40

You know what is great? Leaving a massive amount of burden on your employees. I love it. <3

I believe this is the correct way to treat your employees.

Die.
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

15.07.2015 at 20:03
Written by deadone on 15.07.2015 at 06:35

Are you saying:

1. You take leave when you feel like taking leave?
2. You'll leave your employees in the lurch to have a rest?
3. You like loading up your employees with a "massive amount" of work?

Sorry but if my interpretation is correct, then your attitude is highly unprofessional and somewhat sadistic.

If my interpretation is incorrect, then apologies in advance.

A boss should be professional and impartial and apply to themselves the same standards they apply to their employees.

You misunderstood me. But, then again I didn't properly filter-in here.

What I meant was to act against those "employees who're good for nothing and talk shit about you with their co-workers". These are the parasites who'll spread crap about you when you're actually sick.

I feel really really good when I load up the work on these fucking parasites.

So if these litterbags are in action and gotta work, I took a leave from office(fake leave) and put extra workload on them so that they should know how you feel when you tearing down someone in office.
----
deadone
has a mangina

16.07.2015 at 02:12
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2015 at 20:03

What I meant was to act against those "employees who're good for nothing and talk shit about you with their co-workers". These are the parasites who'll spread crap about you when you're actually sick.

So if these litterbags are in action and gotta work, I took a leave from office(fake leave) and put extra workload on them so that they should know how you feel when you tearing down someone in office.

Can't say I agree with that either. Indeed most Western industrial regulatory bodies would slam you for this kind of unethical behaviour.

Work should be allocated proportionally and not because the manager perceives someone as being crap or a parasite. There are other ways to control or modify people's behaviour (haven't you heard of performance management?).

And taking fake leave is just as bad too.

Picking on people just sows more discontent and creates impressions of favouritism. It also potentially leads to more sick leave (though don't know how this works in India) as well as staff turnover, neither of which are helpful in achieving results.
no one

16.07.2015 at 02:18
Written by deadone on 16.07.2015 at 02:12

Can't say I agree with that either.

neither, it just fuels the fire
----
nobody
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

16.07.2015 at 06:18
Written by deadone on 16.07.2015 at 02:12

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2015 at 20:03

Picking on people just sows more discontent and creates impressions of favouritism. It also potentially leads to more sick leave (though don't know how this works in India) as well as staff turnover, neither of which are helpful in achieving results.

I don't know how you feel but it really helping me a lot to put these chaps into right direction. A lot of been said and done and I always felt it is the time to give a "taste of their own medicine". I gave and it really working.

Again, it's not a matter of picking on/create favouritisms/gettin' biased/bully them/unfair advantage or something but it's a big matter to put these brainless twats into right path so that they don't create bad environment for "determined employees" who work hard day-in day-out for their job.

As far as taking a fake leave is concerned, I take a leave but still connect with top management if any important decision has to be taken place in emergency.
----
deadone
has a mangina

16.07.2015 at 07:28
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 16.07.2015 at 06:18

I don't know how you feel but it really helping me a lot to put these chaps into right direction. A lot of been said and done and I always felt it is the time to give a "taste of their own medicine". I gave and it really working.

Again, it's not a matter of picking on/create favouritisms/gettin' biased/bully them/unfair advantage or something but it's a big matter to put these brainless twats into right path so that they don't create bad environment for "determined employees" who work hard day-in day-out for their job.

As far as taking a fake leave is concerned, I take a leave but still connect with top management if any important decision has to be taken place in emergency.

I don't see how overloading some employees over others doesn't create a sense of favouritsm or further disgruntlement. It probably does but they keep you out of the loop and talk when you or your favourites ("determined employees") aren't around.

Having said that I don't know how it works in India in terms of organisational culture including employee/employer expectations, common accepted workplace practices or legislative requirements. What works in one culture might be a big no-no in another.
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

16.07.2015 at 21:53
The funniest thing I encountered in Germany, I was asked for my passport for getting two beers !
----
The Fangirl.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.07.2015 at 22:06
Written by Angel N. on 16.07.2015 at 21:53

The funniest thing I encountered in Germany, I was asked for my passport for getting two beers !

cant happen everywhere,,.,,, even in Ger its weird since beer is an icon
----

no one

16.07.2015 at 22:12

have you left germany now?
----
nobody
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

16.07.2015 at 23:26
Written by no one on 16.07.2015 at 22:12

No I am still there, why? wanna suggest to have my passport with me always?
----
The Fangirl.
Angel N.
Evil Butterfly

16.07.2015 at 23:27
Written by Bad English on 16.07.2015 at 22:06

even the guy behind me was surprised !!! He was laughing at the cashier.
----
The Fangirl.
Bad English
Masterchief

16.07.2015 at 23:32
Written by Angel N. on 16.07.2015 at 23:26

No I am still there, why? wanna suggest to have my passport with me always?

In Italy and Spain to have a ID card whit you is a law.
----

Bad English
Masterchief

16.07.2015 at 23:33
Written by Angel N. on 16.07.2015 at 23:27

Written by Bad English on 16.07.2015 at 22:06

even the guy behind me was surprised !!! He was laughing at the cashier.

maybe she was nazie bitch or lesbian who wanted you so deep

I have same when some woman in cass wanted my ID and know my name and later she try to follow me and have a date ... I told I cant I am on parol for my ex GF beating ... she didn't bother me
----

no one

16.07.2015 at 23:37

no, just the "The funniest thing I encountered in Germany" sounded like you might have left, not being a pedantic or anything, just the reason i thought you might have left
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

17.07.2015 at 02:08
Behold the latest batch of "comeback albums" - Cradle of Filth, Kataklysm, Fear Factory etc etc.

Weren't their previous albums lauded as "comebacks" or "best album since classic album X" though?!?

It's one thing I hate about a lot of metal - fanbois jumping up and down regurgitating the same tired lines about "comebacks"and "best albums" then promptly forgetting these albums as soon as the hype is gone.

If one was to take all the successive "improvements" together then surely these bands would have more than surpassed their classic albums by now?

Personally the amount of regurgitation in metal right now irritates the crap out of me. I'd rather a band do something different that I don't like than regurgitate the same old formula every 2 years.

Now for my projections as to next "comeback albums that are best since classic album X:"

Amon Amarth
Lamb of God (I'll enjoy this one but so far no indication at all it's gonna be another Sacrament or As The Palaces Burn or Ashes of the Wake - it sounds like more Resolution or Wrath)
Iron Maiden (same concept as LoG).
Soilwork
Slayer ("best album eva coz Hanneman is dead and this album is like a beautiful classic tribute" *)
Annihilator

*Ie sounds mainly like World Painted Blood and other generic Slayer but cause Hanneman is dead, it's classic Slayer. It's kinda like that overlong Batman movie with Heath Ledger. It could've been 120 minutes of Heath whacking off to goat porn and people still would've praised it cause Heath is dead.

Stuff that'll be chastised for being "crap" if it does anything different but praised if they play generic crap:

Megadeth** - for getting a country guitarist in on one track and not playing generic thrash.
Anthrax** - for not playing generic thrash .

**The metal community reserves the right to ignore the fact that these bands have not played thrash metal for about 25 years.

Though to be a hypocrite, I did find the new High On Fire to be something of a "comeback." De Vermis Mysteris was poor in song writing department and sound. Luminiferous has great songs and the sound isn't so "noisy".
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

17.07.2015 at 02:43
I don't know... I wouldn't like to see Heath wanking to goat porn
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

17.07.2015 at 13:29
Written by Karlabos on 17.07.2015 at 02:43

I wouldn't like to see Heath wanking to goat porn

I think that was a deleted scene from 10 Things I Hate About You.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"They keep promising dragons, but all I get are more floppy wieners in my face."
Go the Sharks!
Ilham
Giant robot

17.07.2015 at 13:57
The only real comeback album of this year is Manson's.
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

17.07.2015 at 17:40
Written by M C Vice on 17.07.2015 at 13:29

Written by Karlabos on 17.07.2015 at 02:43

I wouldn't like to see Heath wanking to goat porn

I think that was a deleted scene from 10 Things I Hate About You.

Good thing it was deleted then

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34

Login or register to post here.