Metal Storm logo
Drugs (recreational)

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.05.2006 - 12:46
Thread for discussing the effects, laws, pros and cons, experiences and and general opinions of recreational drug usage.
17.07.2012 - 14:58
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Twilight on 17.07.2012 at 13:56

Nice to hear about your good experience, Spirit Molecule. Indeed, taking turns with salvia seems like the best way to take it. Then others can watch over you. Also because it lasts for such a short time.

Well more than the others watching over you, it is entertainment for them.
How many shrooms did you take? I tripped donkey balls when I took about 3 dozens last year. But such an awesome experience. I'm just waiting for the rains to be done, so that the hills are lined with the little buggers
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
17.07.2012 - 15:20
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Ah yea lol. I only took 1 dose. Or to be more specific: 15 grams of what they call 'truffles' or sclerotia. It is not really the mushroom, but some kind of concentrated mycelium growth.
That's the only thing they are still selling legally here in the Netherlands. I could've grown mushrooms myself with a growkit (which ironically, is still legal), but it would have taken too long for that.
Maybe I will grow my own mushrooms again some time in the future, I've done it before.
17.07.2012 - 16:33
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Twilight on 17.07.2012 at 15:20

Ah yea lol. I only took 1 dose. Or to be more specific: 15 grams of what they call 'truffles' or sclerotia. It is not really the mushroom, but some kind of concentrated mycelium growth.
That's the only thing they are still selling legally here in the Netherlands. I could've grown mushrooms myself with a growkit (which ironically, is still legal), but it would have taken too long for that.
Maybe I will grow my own mushrooms again some time in the future, I've done it before.

By the way is pot illegal for tourists to buy now?
----

Last fm
Don't click here
17.07.2012 - 19:36
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.07.2012 at 16:33

Written by Twilight on 17.07.2012 at 15:20

By the way is pot illegal for tourists to buy now?

Only in the southern regions. They choose that specific place to introduce some kind of membership card that only Dutch people can buy, because Belgian people are often coming here to buy pot.
But there are a lot of protests and the crime rate has stagnated ever since this membership card came into existence.
The government is planning to introduce this disaster in the whole country, even though there is nothing but bad reports from the cities where it is already in operation.

So no, you can still buy pot as a tourist in Amsterdam. Just not in southern cities like Maastricht, Eindhoven and Middelburg.
17.07.2012 - 21:45
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Twilight on 17.07.2012 at 19:36

Only in the southern regions. They choose that specific place to introduce some kind of membership card that only Dutch people can buy, because Belgian people are often coming here to buy pot.
But there are a lot of protests and the crime rate has stagnated ever since this membership card came into existence.
The government is planning to introduce this disaster in the whole country, even though there is nothing but bad reports from the cities where it is already in operation.

So no, you can still buy pot as a tourist in Amsterdam. Just not in southern cities like Maastricht, Eindhoven and Middelburg.

I think everyone came there to buy pot

Anyway I think it will just bring about a weed mafia or something like that, with locals selling it to tourists for much higher prices. I've been to Amsterdam anyway, not too interested in going back there again. I would like to go back to Utrecht though
----

Last fm
Don't click here
17.07.2012 - 22:24
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Written by Spirit Molecule on 17.07.2012 at 21:45

I think everyone came there to buy pot

Anyway I think it will just bring about a weed mafia or something like that, with locals selling it to tourists for much higher prices. I've been to Amsterdam anyway, not too interested in going back there again. I would like to go back to Utrecht though

To Utrecht! Yeah! That's where I live.
And you can still buy it here.

I've never bought it there, though. I haven't really smoked pot for about a year now.
12.03.2014 - 19:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Today oen idiot put lsd or soems hit on my coffer .. second time in life time drugs in my drinks, I drunk little but I knew something is wrong, now I am sweting as pig , but I didnt drink all, we will see maybe I need spend night in hospital, just now cold shower helps and tommrow I will go to cops and rat about him, his job dream will be gone, since he needs school recomanations and old bill will inform school, ashole
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.03.2014 - 20:27
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Bad English on 12.03.2014 at 19:01

Today oen idiot put lsd or soems hit on my coffer .. second time in life time drugs in my drinks, I drunk little but I knew something is wrong, now I am sweting as pig , but I didnt drink all, we will see maybe I need spend night in hospital, just now cold shower helps and tommrow I will go to cops and rat about him, his job dream will be gone, since he needs school recomanations and old bill will inform school, ashole

What an asshole.
I hate those kind of "pranks". Not funny.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
12.03.2014 - 20:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Karlabos on 12.03.2014 at 20:27

What an asshole.

now I feel Ok, not sweating anymore
I saw that asshole(I try ignore him, but I mnet him in ehh I need loan back old komvux books) I saw him look totaly shit and after visiting WC he was fresh, how it can be... so I had coffe, he somehow manidgge put something, after I try again taste was shit and I trow it on floor, I didnt drink much and hoem I felt like shit
----

apos;'
[image]
15.03.2014 - 21:47
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
To make that kind of lame-ass pranks would be a big waste of LSD, if you ask me. From your description I also think it must be something else. But whatever it is, it is a terrible joke and I don't think I would ever see the humor in something like that.
16.03.2014 - 05:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by Twilight on 17.07.2012 at 22:24

To Utrecht! Yeah! That's where I live.
And you can still buy it here.

I've never bought it there, though. I haven't really smoked pot for about a year now.

i was going to be going to Netherlands for smoking holiday next year, not worth it anymore ya reckon ??
16.03.2014 - 17:53
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
I think there won't be much of a problem. There is a small chance they won't sell it directly to you, but if that's the case you can always ask a Dutch friend to buy it for you.
If you're going to Amsterdam or Utrecht I don't think you'll encounter any problems with it.
16.03.2014 - 18:23
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Author on 16.03.2014 at 05:07

i was going to be going to Netherlands for smoking holiday next year, not worth it anymore ya reckon ??

Yeah, shouldn't be a problem. I'd also suggest Copenhagen, and Prague(from what I've heard)
Copenhagen is definitely worth checking out, especially Christiania.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
16.03.2014 - 18:31
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Bad English on 12.03.2014 at 20:29

Written by Karlabos on 12.03.2014 at 20:27

What an asshole.

now I feel Ok, not sweating anymore
I saw that asshole(I try ignore him, but I mnet him in ehh I need loan back old komvux books) I saw him look totaly shit and after visiting WC he was fresh, how it can be... so I had coffe, he somehow manidgge put something, after I try again taste was shit and I trow it on floor, I didnt drink much and hoem I felt like shit

The sweating is something that happens with the onset, but I doubt you were drugged. Why would anyone waste good acid, and especially on someone who won't enjoy it ?
----

Last fm
Don't click here
16.03.2014 - 18:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spirit Molecule on 16.03.2014 at 18:31

[
The sweating is something that happens with the onset, but I doubt you were drugged. Why would anyone waste good acid, and especially on someone who won't enjoy it ?

becaus I know that guy well, he is asshole and I know him, he druged many ppl
----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2014 - 19:23
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 16.03.2014 at 18:42

Written by Spirit Molecule on 16.03.2014 at 18:31

[

becaus I know that guy well, he is asshole and I know him, he druged many ppl

sounds like a really cool guy
16.03.2014 - 19:31
no one
Account deleted
Written by Twilight on 16.03.2014 at 17:53

I think there won't be much of a problem. There is a small chance they won't sell it directly to you, but if that's the case you can always ask a Dutch friend to buy it for you.
If you're going to Amsterdam or Utrecht I don't think you'll encounter any problems with it.

sweet thanks for the advice, .....i actually know a family there who we might stay with, though i'm not sure where they live and i'm pretty sure they are straight as an arrow. Should be able to find someone who would give me 5 minutes of there time surely
16.03.2014 - 19:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Author on 16.03.2014 at 19:23

sounds like a really cool guy

no an idiot
When I was 17 someone also put shit on my drink, well he did it whit MC to and he wes heavy beaten and stabed, + cowboy boot in his eye after it when some MC was same stage as I
I had same fealings but then I did drunk all , so ehhh

I knmow one restaraunt owner, one bank, workers, bosses + VIP get druget in restauarnt and filmed, but it was blackmail because owner needed some loan , and bank payed his % because he made a great film whit wild bank worker party and ''old bill'' cover all up
----

apos;'
[image]
16.03.2014 - 23:43
FOOCK Nam
I saw Amsterdam on TV allots beautiful with tulip flower etc blah, one show City Scam about Amsterdam or Rotterdam etc on national geographic, there's pickpocket on train or street, should watch out don't bring wallets in back trouser pocket, better wear vest, shirt in vest with chest inside pocket, which I is where to put wallet, when outside don't bring too much stuff, IMO should not bring bag, only wallet or if want more of passport all two can put in chest inside pocket of the vest.. Besides such thing same happens in Barcelona scam, all are good for trip enjoy the fun, I'll someday too even visit red light xD
17.03.2014 - 08:11
no one
Account deleted
Written by FOOCK Nam on 16.03.2014 at 23:43

I saw Amsterdam on TV allots beautiful with tulip flower etc blah, one show City Scam about Amsterdam or Rotterdam etc on national geographic, there's pickpocket on train or street, should watch out don't bring wallets in back trouser pocket, better wear vest, shirt in vest with chest inside pocket, which I is where to put wallet, when outside don't bring too much stuff, IMO should not bring bag, only wallet or if want more of passport all two can put in chest inside pocket of the vest.. Besides such thing same happens in Barcelona scam, all are good for trip enjoy the fun, I'll someday too even visit red light xD

yeah iv been warned so much about the pick pockets it almost makes me want to cancel and go somewhere else, i mean the thing i want to experience the most is the nature and landscapes anyway, not criminal the show
17.03.2014 - 09:24
FOOCK Nam
Written by Author on 17.03.2014 at 08:11

Written by FOOCK Nam on 16.03.2014 at 23:43

yeah iv been warned so much about the pick pockets it almost makes me want to cancel and go somewhere else, i mean the thing i want to experience the most is the nature and landscapes anyway, not criminal the show

Yea it seems there is always stuff standing in the front door of wherever we go. imo we can do some carefulness for protection, as I mentioned

Just bring the wallets and passport put in the chest pocket of the outer vest or coat.. Whe you are outside of house, I guess luggage case can be put at hotel room, relative house etc.. Yep in case going through such pickpocket place Netherlands , or some Spain parts, it can be annoyed but I guess it sounds thrilling like thriller movie xD mixing in the travel. I even didn't know until I saw the Amsterdam city scam on national geographic tv few months ago.. Though there are still a lot good place to go, Europe is still Europe, Norway Finland Sweden, and Denmark yeah worth the go and safe both scenery and security, nobody on earth doesn't wish not to visit such place. I been in London staying there for 8 months, it is very safe I never seen pickpocket, when children go cross the traffic there is school staff standing in line to stop car for open road for children.. Etc imo such countries I mentioned worth is worth, lots vnese wish going there, Norway is my dream lol hail black metal, no, coldness is worth the hail..
17.03.2014 - 11:27
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Yes, there are pickpockets, but nothing has ever been stolen from me like that. It is a good thing that they are warning people for it, but it seems you guys now think Amsterdam is crawling with criminals and pickpockets, which is not the case. Just put your belongings somewhere safe. I always keep mine in the (front)pockets of my jeans, that's way too hard to reach for pickpockets. For the rest... I feel quite safe in Amsterdam. Just don't go to the places that you see no-one else go. Just use your common sense and you'll be alright. And of course, pay attention to where you're keeping your belongings when moving through crowds.
17.03.2014 - 19:41
no one
Account deleted
Written by Twilight on 17.03.2014 at 11:27

Yes, there are pickpockets, but nothing has ever been stolen from me like that. It is a good thing that they are warning people for it, but it seems you guys now think Amsterdam is crawling with criminals and pickpockets, which is not the case. Just put your belongings somewhere safe. I always keep mine in the (front)pockets of my jeans, that's way too hard to reach for pickpockets. For the rest... I feel quite safe in Amsterdam. Just don't go to the places that you see no-one else go. Just use your common sense and you'll be alright. And of course, pay attention to where you're keeping your belongings when moving through crowds.

well yeah when your carrying heaps of bags all over europe it's a bit harder, but i'm sure we will be fine, just a bit of common sense
17.03.2014 - 23:50
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Written by Author on 17.03.2014 at 19:41

Written by Twilight on 17.03.2014 at 11:27

well yeah when your carrying heaps of bags all over europe it's a bit harder, but i'm sure we will be fine, just a bit of common sense

You'll most likely run a higher risk in more Southern countries, like Spain or Italy. I'm of course talking about the big cities there. The Netherlands is generally a very safe country. I'm not making this up because I live there, I read this too on sites like WikiTravel.
18.03.2014 - 04:13
no one
Account deleted
Written by Twilight on 17.03.2014 at 23:50

You'll most likely run a higher risk in more Southern countries, like Spain or Italy. I'm of course talking about the big cities there. The Netherlands is generally a very safe country. I'm not making this up because I live there, I read this too on sites like WikiTravel.

yeah i have heard that too, thanks for the heads up about the netherlands though
18.03.2014 - 04:17
no one
Account deleted
Back to the subject of drugs though, i don't know if anyone has that synthetic cannabis over your country's, but i can't fucking believe our dumbass government ( or any thats likely to be elected for that matter) let that horrible addictive crap be legal and not decriminalize the real thing.
18.03.2014 - 05:14
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Author on 18.03.2014 at 04:17

Back to the subject of drugs though, i don't know if anyone has that synthetic cannabis over your country's, but i can't fucking believe our dumbass government ( or any thats likely to be elected for that matter) let that horrible addictive crap be legal and not decriminalize the real thing.

An quarter ounce of illegal pot is $40 versus a quarter ounce of legal pot being $80.

Just something to think about.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
18.03.2014 - 05:34
no one
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.03.2014 at 05:14

Written by Author on 18.03.2014 at 04:17

An quarter ounce of illegal pot is $40 versus a quarter ounce of legal pot being $80.

not here.. but whats there to think about anyway ?
18.03.2014 - 07:24
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Boxcar Willy on 18.03.2014 at 05:14

A new CD is 15$ and a download is free

Also, I never heard anything about pickpockets in Amsterdam, and I never had any problems, never really felt unsafe in anyway, but then again I'm from India

I guess there would be pickpockets in all tourist places, it's easy work. So it's not surprising that Amsterdam has many, especially with tourists getting high and doing stupid shit.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
18.03.2014 - 18:12
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Not really much to complain about any kind of synthetic pot here.

The names they give the different kinds of weed and hashish are always funny to me. Although some might be 'correct'. Last time I bought hashish called 'Nepalese', but I really doubt they would go through the effort of growing it there and importing it all the way from there. It was really nice hashish, though!

Many other kinds of weed and hashish have names referring to countries where it might've been grown. It reminds me of the old days, when it was still grown and sold as a normal (legal) substance and people were discussing the different strains as if they were different kinds of beer.