Metal Storm logo
Epica - To Celebrate 1000th Show In Tilburg

Epica are preparing an epic show for an important milestone: their 1000th show! On 14th April 2018, the Dutch symphonic metallers will celebrate their 1000th show together with special guests Myrkur and Oceans Of Slumber. They will perform at the legendary Poppodium 013 in Tilburg, The Netherlands, the exact same venue where it all started 16 years ago.

More guests are still to be announced! Early bird tickets will go on sale this Saturday at 11:00 AM CET. You can also purchase a special ticket bundle which includes an exclusive t-shirt of this show.

Simone Simons (vocalist): "Back in 2002 we could have never imagined that one day we'd be playing our 1000th live show! This couldn't have happened without the support of our dearest and most loyal Epica legion, so in order to make this an unforgettable night we've invited some very cool guests to perform with us!"

Mark Jansen (guitarist/vocalist): "I remember our very first show at 013, Tilburg as if it was yesterday. Back then we were supporting Anathema, but now 16 years later we'll have the honour to be celebrating our 1000th show at the same venue as headliners. We could have never achieved this without the support of our loyal fans, so we definitely wanted to make this an amazing night to celebrate all together with also some very cool special guests! We hope to see you all in Tilburg!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Epica
Posted: 03.11.2017 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 68 users
03.11.2017 - 17:34
Kais
Okay, yeah, I mean, I might make it.
04.11.2017 - 11:57
Enemy of Reality
Account deleted
If a "early bird" ticket costs almost 40?, how much will be the normal?
This is a price of admission in several festivals with + 20 bands, i think its an exaggeration to ask this for Epica's "epic 1000th show". Not even including "special merchandise" and "special VIP tickets" (everything seems to be "special" these days). Do bands really need to rely on these "special occasions" to cash in big time? This sounds more like a Facebook timeline event than a metal show.

Hits total: 2098 | This month: 1