‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]
Users visited: 309  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Damnated on 04.06.2006 at 15:34
So, what is it? I just saw a horrible one last noght, I almost throw up, it was that bad. The actress in the lead role was ugly as hell, and the whole thing was like a big puddle of mud. BTW the title was Call Girl

Page 23 of 23

Mercyful_Kate

09.01.2014 at 23:55
I'm not sure whether Miami Connection was the worst movie I've ever seen, or the best.
Lady GaGa

11.01.2014 at 10:15
The Tree of Life

Too long, boring, trying too hard to be poetic, lack of a storyline and loooong silent scene with no meaning just landscapes and black screen with some red light in the middle...

Seriously one of the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's a good way to fall asleep if you cannot sleep at night.
----
Mercyful_Kate

12.01.2014 at 05:49
Written by Lady GaGa on 11.01.2014 at 10:15

The Tree of Life

Too long, boring, trying too hard to be poetic, lack of a storyline and loooong silent scene with no meaning just landscapes and black screen with some red light in the middle...

Seriously one of the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's a good way to fall asleep if you cannot sleep at night.

That was truly one of the worst movies I've ever seen too. Like you said, it just tried too damn hard to be poignant and poetic. It was garbage.
In Bone Factory

18.01.2014 at 20:20
Oh God, "Killing Them Softly" is pure catastrophe.
----
a hammerhead goobrian
Ernis
狼獾

21.01.2014 at 17:19
Written by Lady GaGa on 11.01.2014 at 10:15

The Tree of Life

It did help me get some sleep before my night's watch started at work...

Either way... it was one of those classic "coming of age" flicks about some kid who grows up to be a sour old man who constantly dwells in memories about his deep childhood in an ordinary (and somewhat dysfunctional) family with some happy and some tragic moments, love-and-hate relationship with siblings and parents, about discovering himself and his sexuality and finding a place in the wide wide world... oh so many awkward scenes, so much disturbing imagery... some slo-mos of kids playing in the street and the anticipation of something tragic happening (one kid being run over), mom screaming "NOOO!"... father and mother fighting, standing in the shower and thinking "oh, I seem to have a dick... wonder what I should do with this", forbidden love affair with the girl next door and/or 40-year-old English teacher/another guy/Kate Winslet... all accompanied by some melancholic piano score and/or female operatic vocals...

Oh... and let's not forget the reviews, awards and all kinds of possible accolades... "THE BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!" "THE NEW STANLEY KUBRICK!" "A SPELLBINDING COMING OF AGE DRAMA!"

And then a good and interesting film that you like will be completely underrated because it's eclipsed by something like this...
----
You don't mind me calling you bub, bub?
Gawain
Account deleted
  04.03.2014 at 00:31
THE LAST. AIRBENDER.... KILL. ME. NOW.

I watched the movie first, didn't like it at all. After a year I grabbed and watched the show, it was my first 'anime' - 'cartoon' I ever watched. Then I watched the movie with a friend out of curiosity because I had largely forgotten it. I contemplated shitting on the television and then killing myself with the dialogue in the movie. It's just so horrid.

Probably in the top 5 worst movies I've ever seen.
MetalDoomMaster

06.03.2014 at 07:44
The Blair Witch Project. I saw it when it came out when I was like 8, and it wasn't even scary then. It was just pure shit.
Jtbmetal123

06.03.2014 at 15:01
Jaws 3 was horrible.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]

Login or register to post here.