‹‹ Back to the General website discussion Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 386  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Metalhead2 on 07.05.2008 at 18:40
is it possible to do something like this: too see only reviews that got 9,8 or more, to see only those that got exactly 8,0 , to see only those written by guests etc etc etc

tnx tnx tnx

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
nobody

03.08.2014 at 22:02
Below

band has one album and one split EP
why when I try add new video (read a news) I can choose only album, not split ep
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

03.08.2014 at 23:25
Written by Bad English on 03.08.2014 at 22:02
why when I try add new video (read a news) I can choose only album, not split ep

It's a "bug" of sorts. The split album was added under Anguish's profile first, so it appears as "their" album.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

03.08.2014 at 23:33
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.08.2014 at 23:25

Written by Bad English on 03.08.2014 at 22:02

It's a "bug" of sorts. The split album was added under Anguish's profile first, so it appears as "their" album.

ok
----

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

08.08.2014 at 12:05
Would Wikipedia be allowed to get the albums/members for Fastway?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Bad English
nobody

08.08.2014 at 12:26
Written by M C Vice on 08.08.2014 at 12:05

Would Wikipedia be allowed to get the albums/members for Fastway?

I dunno, I would trust wiki f we edit Led Zeppelin, The Who, even Black Sabbath, those bands are documented , but this one, seems line up is already there
Try google musician what you wanna ad and try read his bio , official as possible
or if he as facebook, send him a PM... that's ho I do, Petra Krajcerova, Eliza ''Over'' de Palma, some denish drummer, Angel Witch mussican (cant remember his name now) they helped me plus many more whit info , when wiki was fucked up

BTW Lita Ford story ...wiki had her name fucked up, same had we, I heard a int she corrected real name, I did it here
----

Karlabos
<insert title>

14.08.2014 at 17:49
Written by Ivor on 15.04.2014 at 20:34

It's actually got a reasonable explanation. Green topic icon becomes white when you visit it. Following the same logic, green subforum icon becomes white when you visit the subforum (you don't actually have to visit any topics in it). Basically green means that there are new posts in the topic or the subforum after your last visit to the topic or the subforum respectively, not that there are posts or topics still unread.

I.

On the same subject, let's say the general metal subforum has a green icon, meaning there are topics with new posts I didn't read, and let's say there are two of such topics. On one of those, namely the topic that has the newest unread post, the post I din't read was made by someone who quoted me, so i receive a notification.
Then I go to my notifications and click on it, and open the topic through there, therefore checking that unread post and thus making the topic icon white. However I haven't gone to the other topic which also had an unread post, because I went through my notifications and not through clicking on the subforum.

Even then, when I switch to the forum again I observed that the subforum icon turns white. Because I checked the post on the last topic. But it's strange, because I didn't visit it. And even left something new on it that I haven't read since I last visited the subforum.

(yeah, I know, I pay attention to some useless stuff...)
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

15.08.2014 at 11:53
The Wooden Stake compilation lists one of the eps as a demo/MCD (mini cd, I assume). Does it still count as an ep or is it a demo?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Fuck

15.08.2014 at 14:08
Written by M C Vice on 15.08.2014 at 11:53

The Wooden Stake compilation lists one of the eps as a demo/MCD (mini cd, I assume). Does it still count as an ep or is it a demo?

Vampire Plague Excorsism is a demo. It was released on mcd format by Hexamorphosis Productions which is a sub label of Razorback (which is run by Wooden Stake's Vanessa Nocera and her husband) and has as far as I know only released this demo, so can be regarded as self-released and it was only limited to 100 copies which is normal amount for a demo but not for a normal mcd.

I remember the band calling it a demo themselves at the time.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

15.08.2014 at 16:12
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.08.2014 at 14:08

Written by M C Vice on 15.08.2014 at 11:53

Vampire Plague Excorsism is a demo. It was released on mcd format by Hexamorphosis Productions which is a sub label of Razorback (which is run by Wooden Stake's Vanessa Nocera and her husband) and has as far as I know only released this demo, so can be regarded as self-released and it was only limited to 100 copies which is normal amount for a demo but not for a normal mcd.

I remember the band calling it a demo themselves at the time.

Thanks. I'll change it.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.