‹‹ Back to the General website discussion Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]
Users visited: 390  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Hamird on 19.05.2008 at 01:06
Written by hanna of steel on 19.05.2008 at 01:02

Written by Hamird on 19.05.2008 at 01:00

why ms news not are submitted daily? its become like a magazine, which is once or twice a week updated.
thanks to staff

Staff have lives

of course they have, lady hanna. i respect all the staffs. and i just ask it because this is happened for about two weeks. (so, they had lives before )

Page 33 of 33

D.T. Metal
Editor In Chief

28.10.2014 at 23:09
Written by Bad English on 28.10.2014 at 11:53

I have seen some add guitar solo as guest do we have guitar solo as instrument
I saw MC Vice add it , then I saw Lex and Johan as well and Johan did this year
so I thought we use only guitars not even lead, rtyhme ,acoustic just guitars ?
are there new rules now?

since technically guitar solos are not instrument its just what he plays ...

it isn't being done a lot, but has been done as far back as Thryce. While it is preferred to just put down "guitars" it is no big deal to specify that it was only a "guitar solo". We do this already with backing vocals as well. Either way is fine.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

17.11.2014 at 10:09
Does Nader Sadek actually play anything in his self named band? http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=6151&bandname=Nader+Sadek
If not, can Demonaz get added back into Immortal, cause he's always been their lyricist, even after he couldn't play guitar anymore.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
"I can hope my ass is made of ice cream, but that don't m
psykometal
Staffpool

17.11.2014 at 11:20
Written by M C Vice on 17.11.2014 at 10:09

Does Nader Sadek actually play anything in his self named band? http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=6151&bandname=Nader+Sadek
If not, can Demonaz get added back into Immortal, cause he's always been their lyricist, even after he couldn't play guitar anymore.

That's a good question. I don't see an issue with Demonaz being listed, everybody who knows anything about Immortal knows he writes most, if not all, of their lyrics. And I believe I read somewhere that even though he can't play anymore he still helped write some of the music.

I'll bring it up with my constituents.
----
~Zep~
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

17.11.2014 at 12:46
Written by psykometal on 17.11.2014 at 11:20

Written by M C Vice on 17.11.2014 at 10:09

That's a good question. I don't see an issue with Demonaz being listed, everybody who knows anything about Immortal knows he writes most, if not all, of their lyrics. And I believe I read somewhere that even though he can't play anymore he still helped write some of the music.

I'll bring it up with my constituents.

There is only 1 immortal song (on Battles...) that he didn't write the lyrics for. He also co-wrote at least half of the songs he played on. No non-lyrical writing credits since Blizzard Beasts, though (I think). He also wrote the lyrics to I's album.
----
"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Bad English
nobody

17.11.2014 at 12:59
If we do this lyric stuff add as lyricist then we need to do others as well, there was many such bands, guys add lyricist into position as well, ... so ... it wont be fair to others
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

18.11.2014 at 09:42
Written by Bad English on 17.11.2014 at 12:59

If we do this lyric stuff add as lyricist then we need to do others as well, there was many such bands, guys add lyricist into position as well, ... so ... it wont be fair to others

Well, Demonaz is still considered to be part of Immortal, even though he doesn't perform anymore. If whats-his-face in that other band I can't remember now counts, so should Demonaz.
----
Bad English
nobody

07.12.2014 at 17:37
What is difference between + updaes and +fav in a band profile?
Those what we add to fav we get updates as well as nots about every new change in band profile, but what does give us updates
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33]

Login or register to post here.