Metal Storm logo
French Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by meTalcoholic, 17.05.2006 - 05:25
Also known as frogs/froggies. Were are all you french MSers hiding??
02.10.2011 - 12:38
yvesson
Hej,
France 4 is FTA ? Where ? Cause I'm paying for it and can't watch it. Not sure there is a satellite at 7°east, at least not one with interesting channels on it. :/
02.10.2011 - 14:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 02.10.2011 at 12:38

Hej,
France 4 is FTA ? Where ? Cause I'm paying for it and can't watch it. Not sure there is a satellite at 7°east, at least not one with interesting channels on it. :/

Wellcome home dude long (million years) no see
You need put motor to you sat antena and turn from Astra what is 19¤East (Canal+ has on astra) to 7¤East or 4¤west
But you need sat receiver what accept 3 number simbol wrights , and 7 east is good there mainly feeds , also some turkish cnannel who's free (unfortunatly when they show football they encript all in BISS) but BISS codes are on internett anyway

If you pay for it you pay for more channels :p its realy wont help you one channel :p
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.10.2011 - 18:42
yvesson
Hej,
Well I don't have an auto search on my receiver, so I just can't search for feeds. And well I'm not too interested in turkish channels, even free...
I remember there was few satellites between hotbird (13
° east) and atlantic bird (5° west), one of them being thor with mostly non-FTA scand channels and there was another with russian and ukrainian channels but they died and there is nothing left there, at least nothing free and interesting enough.
The interesting channels are the dutch and scand ones, because they don't dub the movies, but none of them free anymore (I could watch swedish TV4 few years ago).
I'm happy with the germans channels which broadcast biathlon and X-country, anyway. Not much else.

And yeah I'm not reading anything here anymore, and the new version of the site doesn't help.
08.10.2011 - 20:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Yvesson get old Nokia whit DVB 2000 sofwear or Dreambox HD and get card sharing , its best what can be :p
I have some receivers so I can use scan, shame dreambox HD dont accept symb wrights whit 4 diggits, onlt standart 5 ,
so Im free and I have motor and 1.80 dish but I want bigger 2 m

there turksat 7¤e , also was 11¤E, 5 is sirius, 0 is thoor 4 was forgot. 7 also is BTW Italians use it often , 11¤C was IMO nilesat, then there feeds + 30¤W is border in Europe

Deutche FTA is from Atsra and are fing awesome, realy a lots of info for FTA
----

apos;'
[image]
06.05.2012 - 19:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If its not a secret what wa syour vote for today Sarkozy or other(suddenly forgot his name) and who do you think will be next Fra press
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2012 - 07:43
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Hollande or Sarokzy( if i spelled correctly!)??

I think Hollande will sweep this shit up. He is a strong contender, great visionary and a very intelligent guy. On the other hand, more off a flamboyance crap, ramble stupidity, mainstream failed personality than a perfect FRENCH PRESIDENT.

Optez pour Hollande
07.05.2012 - 13:39
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
It's spelled Sarkozy.
I certainly won't be as positive as you about Hollande, but hell, it's fucking good to be rid of that piece of Sarkoshit. Yesterday was a good day in France.
Now, I don't have any high hopes (like most French people anyway), but 1) it can't be worse than the five previous years 2) he might actually keep a few of his promises...
Time will tell, but for now I'm more than satisfied!
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
07.05.2012 - 15:24
wrathchild
Staff
Same for me
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
07.05.2012 - 16:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Now France 21 English will be good channel, I like to watch news channels when eat and last week France 21 was borig
Hollande I hope he wont ''fuck up'' all Sarkozy plans save Euto and EU
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2012 - 16:27
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by Bad English on 07.05.2012 at 16:22

Now France 21 English will be good channel, I like to watch news channels when eat and last week France 21 was borig

Sarkozy "saving" Europe? tell that to Greek people - which voted for a beautiful mess indeed yesterday
----

I am awake"
07.05.2012 - 16:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Darkside Momo on 07.05.2012 at 16:27

Written by Bad English on 07.05.2012 at 16:22

Sarkozy "saving" Europe? tell that to Greek people - which voted for a beautiful mess indeed yesterday

he trys and trys whit iron fist, to save Euro something shood be done but Greece was fucke dlong ago , they did it them selfs and save Greece, only way is give them money for free , otherwise its no hopes, anf I did not follow it
I follow what Piere Edward belmarre who's french ''swede'' do in Helsinki and Sascha Treille how he knock out Kazahstan dude

What is your opinium about Sarkozy plans go out from Shengen and re openborder controll could it hepen if he be a press?
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2012 - 17:22
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
I don't understand Sarkozy can't plan anything now, and Hollande certainly doesn't want to go out of Shengen...
----

I am awake"
07.05.2012 - 17:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Darkside Momo on 07.05.2012 at 17:22

I don't understand Sarkozy can't plan anything now, and Hollande certainly doesn't want to go out of Shengen...

I know Sar cant plöay but what french ppl want , you personaly be happy be out of shengen whut full border control how Sar wanted or not
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2012 - 17:50
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by Bad English on 07.05.2012 at 17:41

Written by Darkside Momo on 07.05.2012 at 17:22

I know Sar cant plöay but what french ppl want , you personaly be happy be out of shengen whut full border control how Sar wanted or not

Most people just don't want austerity or any salary decrease and stuff. They don't care about Shengen usually.
I, for one, don't want to go out of Shengen or ?uro, I'd rather stop Europe's ultra-liberal evolution, and rewrite the constitution (I voted no, back then).
----

I am awake"
07.05.2012 - 20:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good point visa is pain in ass, imadge what pain it can dne tyo hellfest all meyalheads will do strip search
----

apos;'
[image]
07.05.2012 - 20:23
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Darkside Momo on 07.05.2012 at 13:39

It's spelled Sarkozy.
Time will tell, but for now I'm more than satisfied!

Times of India was been spammed by the French news on the International page and by going through it I wonder if Sarkozy can bring the luck( which he normally ramble). He said, "he will bring the change", "magic will happen" and so on. Reading his articles,blogs, interviews I think he knows his defeat is right on his fucking face but acting like he still waiting for that magic to happen.

99.99% to Hollande
0.01%- if Pandora box opened.
08.05.2012 - 01:51
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Yeah he was like that until the very end - he couldn't do otherwise anyway
----

I am awake"
07.01.2013 - 00:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Your comments about Depardie(or how I shood spell his name) gets russian citizenship
and will Brigitte Bardot do same(BTW she was damn hot when she was young)
and your opponium about stupid 75% taxes policy?
----

apos;'
[image]
28.01.2013 - 20:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I have a quasten about taht taxes law ....
It means if I work hmm in Marc Dorcel company like a actor and get more then milj per year I pay 75% taxes
But if my parents give me money each year like million, but I dontr work, theys imply transfer it, it means I also pay 75%
and if I had like big money from parents what they left me in will, and I invest and get % of investments then I also pay
----

apos;'
[image]
01.04.2013 - 11:08
wrathchild
Staff
Momo, sommes-nous les seuls survivants français de Metal Storm ?
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
01.04.2013 - 20:22
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
Written by wrathchild on 01.04.2013 at 11:08

Momo, sommes-nous les seuls survivants français de Metal Storm ?

Bordel cul de merde, je crois bien que oui !!!! (et content de voir que tu es toujours vivant )
----

I am awake"
11.04.2013 - 01:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Happy b day to Wrathchild
----

apos;'
[image]
23.06.2013 - 15:52
yvesson
Hej,
I hadn't logged in here for a while and I havn't read anything for a much longer while but as I'm passing by, I'm surprised one of my message is still on this page, that bad english is still here with 34k posts Oo.
So, salut wrathchild and bad english, and maybe others who could have heard of me.
23.06.2013 - 16:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 23.06.2013 at 15:52

Hej,
I hadn't logged in here for a while and I havn't read anything for a much longer while but as I'm passing by, I'm surprised one of my message is still on this page, that bad english is still here with 34k posts Oo.
So, salut wrathchild and bad english, and maybe others who could have heard of me.

Wellcome back. We missed you , and dont go away
IU am here I Marcel are most active posters(Marcel spammer) , Wratch posts rary nowadays
----

apos;'
[image]
23.06.2013 - 16:24
yvesson
Written by Bad English on 23.06.2013 at 16:04

Written by yvesson on 23.06.2013 at 15:52

Hej,

Wellcome back. We missed you , and dont go away
IU am here I Marcel are most active posters(Marcel spammer) , Wratch posts rary nowadays

Hej,
Well you kow dude, I don't read any news about metal, I'm stuck with old metal, I bought my last CD 10 years ago on june 21 2003...
I used to have some contacts here but they disappeared with time and I posted some pictures but kinda stupid to use a metal site for just showing pictures of birds.
23.06.2013 - 16:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 23.06.2013 at 16:24

Hej,
Well you kow dude, I don't read any news about metal, I'm stuck with old metal, I bought my last CD 10 years ago on june 21 2003...
I used to have some contacts here but they disappeared with time and I posted some pictures but kinda stupid to use a metal site for just showing pictures of birds.

I read and only 10% modern nowadayts stuff is OK to me, I prtefere old ways
have you a facebook?
----

apos;'
[image]
23.06.2013 - 17:11
yvesson
Written by Bad English on 23.06.2013 at 16:33

Written by yvesson on 23.06.2013 at 16:24

Hej,

I read and only 10% modern nowadayts stuff is OK to me, I prtefere old ways
have you a facebook?

Hej,
I don't use fessebouc, I have a secret account there with barely no friend and I use it only to find/contact people. And fessebouc harrasses me with Emails with fake notifications because I don't login.
25.06.2013 - 21:32
wrathchild
Staff
Hey yvesson, nice to see you here, I do log in almost daily but as Bad English I rarely post. Besides, like you I stick to the metal I already know so there's no much to discuss here.
I also dropped Facebook a few years ago (best decision ever made yet) and went back to my video game addiction.
I think I've gone a step further by not going to Hellfest this year... (forgive me Jeff!)
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
26.06.2013 - 01:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by wrathchild on 25.06.2013 at 21:32

Hey yvesson, nice to see you here, I do log in almost daily but as Bad English I rarely post. Besides, like you I stick to the metal I already know so there's no much to discuss here.
I also dropped Facebook a few years ago (best decision ever made yet) and went back to my video game addiction.
I think I've gone a step further by not going to Hellfest this year... (forgive me Jeff!)

I dont post so often anymore, I have no time, nothing to say. I am more whit additing bands and being psykometal if my plans will come true, next year I might get real job, now I have now
re study all takes time (and I have aducation)
besides winters are cold and dark, I need be inside, summers are daylight 22h and rest of 2 h daylight whit out sun, I try enjoy it as much as I can

BTW where is Jeff, is he OK? and where is Shavo
----

apos;'
[image]
26.06.2013 - 01:57
yvesson
Written by wrathchild on 25.06.2013 at 21:32

Hej,
I always felt the trap of fessebouc : giving your real name to them and then they hold your balls... but I do have a fake account, even if you delete your account they keep everything. :Þ
Also fessebouc sadly killed most forums and IM, especially msn, the number of people logged in everyday dropped incredibly since 2008.

I play mostly flash games, when I get some motivation I read chronicles to check stuff about the PTH, I give some credit to it.
Also in 2006 I had some ear problems after a festival so I don't really feel like going to concerts anymore.