Metal Storm logo
French Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by meTalcoholic, 17.05.2006 - 05:25
Also known as frogs/froggies. Were are all you french MSers hiding??
28.05.2008 - 18:15
Dagorwen
yes I thought, for the one who're gonna have a freaky weekend, deadsick for missing Hellfest, we could meet somewhere if there is a metal scene!
30.05.2008 - 14:26
DeeDee
unfortunatelly, we won't came to Hellfest this year - unless a miracle happens. and since miracles happen only for christmas (according to hollywood)......
we will miss so maaany bands ( (
30.05.2008 - 15:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DeeDee on 30.05.2008 at 14:26

unfortunatelly, we won't came to Hellfest this year - unless a miracle happens. and since miracles happen only for christmas (according to hollywood)......

why you move beck to Romania?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.05.2008 - 16:22
DeeDee
only for a month, visiting my fam
30.05.2008 - 16:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by DeeDee on 30.05.2008 at 16:22

only for a month, visiting my fam

I see , thats werry good reason
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2008 - 18:34
Deadsoulman
Elite

Oh both of you will miss the fest then? That's too bad
30.05.2008 - 19:53
Dagorwen
Written by Bad English on 30.05.2008 at 15:35

So you're a Romanian living in France? great!!!
30.05.2008 - 20:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dagorwen on 30.05.2008 at 19:53

Written by Bad English on 30.05.2008 at 15:35

So you're a Romanian living in France? great!!!

Not me but DeeDee
----

apos;'
[image]
30.05.2008 - 20:25
Dagorwen
yes, it's what I meant, but it is your answer which made me understand it, so I quoted you to.
31.05.2008 - 11:28
wrathchild
Staff
Too bad we won't see you and ghost at Hellfest... too bad I may not see my fellow Parisian MSers there too...
But I'll make sure to have fun and come back with enough stories to tell you when we finally meet
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
31.05.2008 - 21:54
DeeDee
i really love it last year - despite the organisation, the rain... my first fest ever.... .
i'm sure u'll have great stories - another mud fight maybe ?

ps: i guess my and ghost are the only 2 MSers from bordeaux...
08.06.2008 - 21:24
yvesson
Written by DeeDee on 31.05.2008 at 21:54

i really love it last year - despite the organisation, the rain... my first fest ever.... .
i'm sure u'll have great stories - another mud fight maybe ?

ps: i guess my and ghost are the only 2 MSers from bordeaux...

Hej,
Oh a catfight in mud... great idea, I'd love to shoot that. ^^ a "stripping" one tough, don't want anyone to get hurt badly :p
09.06.2008 - 22:24
Anton Alcolust
what are you doing 21th June , for those who won't go to hellfest ?
i don't find good gig in paris for the moment ...
----
A.M.S.G.
09.06.2008 - 22:41
yvesson
Hej,
I live in the deep countryside and won't go far since my car won't bring me much far... So I guess if you can't find a good gig in paris... I will just walk and try and meet few people I know, and try and forget about shit music (it will be mostly local orchestras, karaoke and techno from CDs :/).
10.06.2008 - 00:11
Dagorwen
Written by Anton Alcolust on 09.06.2008 at 22:24

Neither do I, but I'm gonna look better: it has to be something at the Cantada, or Black Dog, or Les Furieux! it's impossible that there is nothing!
10.06.2008 - 00:19
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Dagorwen on 10.06.2008 at 00:11

Written by Anton Alcolust on 09.06.2008 at 22:24

Neither do I, but I'm gonna look better: it has to be something at the Cantada, or Black Dog, or Les Furieux! it's impossible that there is nothing!

I'll ask around to see if there's something but yeah, chances are that there will be something in one of those bars. BTW, I don't know the Cantada, will need to investigate
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
10.06.2008 - 17:38
Anton Alcolust
near the black dog , there is an Hardcore concert , but i don't like hardcore , and the main band is Kickback ...
----
A.M.S.G.
10.06.2008 - 17:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Wrat I like your new avatar , awsome but its be hard to ue to it, you and me and never had changed it since I remeber
----

apos;'
[image]
10.06.2008 - 18:48
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Anton Alcolust on 10.06.2008 at 17:38

near the black dog , there is an Hardcore concert , but i don't like hardcore , and the main band is Kickback ...

Don't ever go see Kickback. Bunch of retarded bastards. I guess everyone remembers their "performance" at Hellfest last year...
10.06.2008 - 21:51
Anton Alcolust
hahah yes !
and not only at Hellfest , but at every concerts they did .
----
A.M.S.G.
11.06.2008 - 13:20
Deadsoulman
Elite
Odd thing is that the first time I saw them in 1996 opening for Suicidal Tendencies, they were perfectly normal. Then apparently they kind of blew a fuse and started doing strange things during their shows, like insulting the audience and all
11.06.2008 - 19:52
Anton Alcolust
My sister's boyfriend saw then some years ago , the singer beat a guy in front of the stage with no reason .
this band is really retarded .
----
A.M.S.G.
11.06.2008 - 21:54
SirenOfTheStyx
Account deleted
Written by Dagorwen on 28.05.2008 at 18:15

yes I thought, for the one who're gonna have a freaky weekend, deadsick for missing Hellfest, we could meet somewhere if there is a metal scene!

Why don't you go to the Hellfest, if only for a day ?

(To everyone : hi, I'm new on the topic So I'm a very, very old metalstormer, I registered in 2004, but I sometimes forget to come for three months... I'm in school (for French people : prépa lettres... let's say prep school, in litterature) with Dagorwen and I introduced her to MS... )
12.06.2008 - 13:23
Dagorwen
cuz Dimmu Borgir, Venom, In Flames are the 20th, and it's suicidal not to go to the Medieval History class (besides, I have a colle (yes, even if you're french you may not undersatnd, don't worry, it's not that interesting) )
and I'm disgusted and sulking
12.06.2008 - 13:31
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Dagorwen on 12.06.2008 at 13:23

I have a colle

You've been a bad girl, or is that another kind of colle?
12.06.2008 - 13:38
Dagorwen
another kind!:D what we call "colle " or "khôle" to make it look like ancient Greek is a kind of oral test: you have one hour to prepare a subject, 20 min to expose it, 10 to answer some questions.
12.06.2008 - 14:00
Deadsoulman
Elite
Oh, ok. I had a lot of stuff like that in English, Italian, French and International Law classes in University. I really hated it haha
12.06.2008 - 18:42
yvesson
Hej,
Imo kinda sucks to go only the last day or something, when it's 3 days. Festivals are kinda far for me, too, so better not make many kms for 1 day. And I work on saturday mornings :/
12.06.2008 - 22:50
Dagorwen
you're right, when you only come for one day, you feel even worse than not coming at all: you see and live enough to make you crave for staying. Besides, I don't like doing only one half of something, it's somehow lukewarm.
12.06.2008 - 23:19
wrathchild
Staff
Written by yvesson on 12.06.2008 at 18:42

Hej,
Imo kinda sucks to go only the last day or something, when it's 3 days. Festivals are kinda far for me, too, so better not make many kms for 1 day. And I work on saturday mornings :/

I usually hate not being able to do things completely, you know, missing 5 minutes of a movie, 10 minutes of a concert, some games of a sport competition, etc. But I guess I could go to HF or another multi-days festival for just one day, depending on the bands playing on that day.
For instance, Saturday 21st is by far the most interesting day at HF for me, it would justifying me going there even if it's miles away from my place (well, actually, it took me something like 4 hours - back and forth - to get to normal shows before I went in Paris).

But yeah, school clearly is a big problem...

@Dagorwen (and yvesson): Medieval History classes? That's interesting. You probably know of the medieval festival of Provins, this very weekend? Any of you intending to go? I can't unfortunately...
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz