Metal Storm logo
What I hate about my country

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.08.2008 - 14:32
new thread! something i don't like about Romania is the fact that compared to other countries there are some really expensive shit, at least relative to the normal salary(mostly the utility prices) and of course the EXPENSIVE stuff(musical instruments , PC software and IT stuff like I-pods, playstations etc.), of course music albums goes without saying, they're ridiculously expensive, and then there's really cheap stuff(mostly food, which compensates with low quality).. you can't be sure of anything here!

haterz hate on!
31.12.2011 - 04:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Mattybu on 29.12.2011 at 22:36
Canada's immigration laws are like, if you wanna come to Canada, sure, come on in. Or at least it seems that way. Leaving your own shithole country, I understand, but when people immigrate en masse and we start to see them really imposing their culture and shit all the time.... That bugs me.

More like, if you wanna come to Canada, sure come in. And bring all your friends and family. And it's okay if you don't learn English... just say you tried. And here, have a house and a guaranteed job while you're at it. Oh right, you don't need to worry about your religion or personal beliefs - we don't have our own. We're just one big fucking cultural melting pot on the verge of an undoubted civil war that will eventually lead to the destruction of our entire nation within the century, but fuck it. COME ON DOWN.

I'm not racist by the way. I just have absolutely no respect for people who have a total disregard for adapting to another country's system. Or maybe I'm mad because Canada HAS no system.

All I know is if I go to France, I learn the language, I learn the culture, I learn how to fucking ask a question and I don't demand the French to start changing everything about their country because THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO IT BACK HOME.

/rant?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.12.2011 - 04:56
Mattybu
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.12.2011 at 04:43

Canada's immigration laws are like, if you wanna come to Canada, sure, come on in. Or at least it seems that way. Leaving your own shithole country, I understand, but when people immigrate en masse and we start to see them really imposing their culture and shit all the time.... That bugs me.

More like, if you wanna come to Canada, sure come in. And bring all your friends and family. And it's okay if you don't learn English... just say you tried. And here, have a house and a guaranteed job while you're at it. Oh right, you don't need to worry about your religion or personal beliefs - we don't have our own. We're just one big fucking cultural melting pot on the verge of an undoubted civil war that will eventually lead to the destruction of our entire nation within the century, but fuck it. COME ON DOWN.

I'm not racist by the way. I just have absolutely no respect for people who have a total disregard for adapting to another country's system. Or maybe I'm mad because Canada HAS no system.

All I know is if I go to France, I learn the language, I learn the culture, I learn how to fucking ask a question and I don't demand the French to start changing everything about their country because THAT'S NOT HOW WE DO IT BACK HOME.

/rant?

Exactly man. You have eloquently summed up the situation perfectly. I give you an A+. And, I am not racist either, in fact I find it interesting that there is different cultures and ways of life in the world. But when you are driving around, only about 1/10 people isn't wearing a turban, every restaurant is Indian food, every supermarket is also a VIDEO BIZARR!!... It gets to the point where sometimes it's just like, is this our national identity? Is that what the average Canadian landscape is becoming? Is this how we respect our own history and way of life?
31.12.2011 - 13:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

samer in EU where is same laws of immigration, all is open so .....
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.12.2011 - 15:48
FOOCK Nam
Once I heard on TV, they said like multi-culture has ended with time come. But simple, the clash between immigrants and native citizens are just personal subjective. In US, they have huge Mexican, huge Puerto Rican, Norwegian, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Cuban, Haitian... lot lots they has bringing their culture into the immigrating destination, that is INEVITABLE.

If you think a nation identity is important, then probably you can see in China, Vietnam, BIG BIG ego, Russia, they all think they are best and grand nation, and then they treat immigrants with fight... If US didnt support ex Cuban regime then there would be no Cuban in US, same for Vietnamese, Japanese in US.

The big nation has a more or less relationship with the immigrants homeland, via war or support then that is why the government doest ban they emigrating.

Im extreme on immigration issue, only old empire of colony like Europe and some other has discriminating to immigrants why Canada: always open and peaceful due to best quality of Human RIghts as well as Humanity attitude.

The Norway massacre recently, after it the government keeps same attitude opening for foreigners. A lot of GDP is contributed through immigrants,... they are not parasite...
31.12.2011 - 21:35
ß
Problem?
Troys little rant summed up Canada's immigration quite nicely. The fact that many Canadians are so nonchalant about this whole issue really concerns/perturbs me. The last thing we need is for our "National Identity" or whatever is left of it to be diluted even further.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
31.12.2011 - 23:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by FOOCK Nam on 31.12.2011 at 15:48

Once I heard on TV, they said like multi-culture has ended with time come. But simple, the clash between immigrants and native citizens are just personal subjective. In US, they have huge Mexican, huge Puerto Rican, Norwegian, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Cuban, Haitian... lot lots they has bringing their culture into the immigrating destination, that is INEVITABLE.

If you think a nation identity is important, then probably you can see in China, Vietnam, BIG BIG ego, Russia, they all think they are best and grand nation, and then they treat immigrants with fight... If US didnt support ex Cuban regime then there would be no Cuban in US, same for Vietnamese, Japanese in US.

The big nation has a more or less relationship with the immigrants homeland, via war or support then that is why the government doest ban they emigrating.

Im extreme on immigration issue, only old empire of colony like Europe and some other has discriminating to immigrants why Canada: always open and peaceful due to best quality of Human RIghts as well as Humanity attitude.

The Norway massacre recently, after it the government keeps same attitude opening for foreigners. A lot of GDP is contributed through immigrants,... they are not parasite...

Nation identity is not important but intelect is, belive me mamny Europians is stupid like I dunno what , many Europians is shame of humanty ,

Well in buss where can be 50 ppl you can not put 150 wright so here
Problem is we have no jobs, unplyment is huge,

Not all Norvegians are like Brayveak or how I shood spell his name, I belive 90% is shamed about him, but in Europe I means old Europe where after WWII social democrats and left oriantetded parties ruled in parlament now to power becaim wright winged even in Sweden ''Sveriges Demokraten'' , but same time IO think ppl like in Belgie extreme muslims stand in central Brugges or where it was and say ''Islam shood be in Europe'' and make extrem propoganda and disturb ppl shood be deported beck out of EU, we dont need extrem islam terorists, we have extreme nazie and red winged organisation who's same pain in ass
----

apos;'
[image]
01.01.2012 - 09:09
FOOCK Nam
Written by Bad English on 31.12.2011 at 23:40

Written by FOOCK Nam on 31.12.2011 at 15:48

Nation identity is not important but intelect is, belive me mamny Europians is stupid like I dunno what , many Europians is shame of humanty ,

Well in buss where can be 50 ppl you can not put 150 wright so here
Problem is we have no jobs, unplyment is huge,

Not all Norvegians are like Brayveak or how I shood spell his name, I belive 90% is shamed about him, but in Europe I means old Europe where after WWII social democrats and left oriantetded parties ruled in parlament now to power becaim wright winged even in Sweden ''Sveriges Demokraten'' , but same time IO think ppl like in Belgie extreme muslims stand in central Brugges or where it was and say ''Islam shood be in Europe'' and make extrem propoganda and disturb ppl shood be deported beck out of EU, we dont need extrem islam terorists, we have extreme nazie and red winged organisation who's same pain in ass

Europe, and US is least good on Humanity, Canada is better of it, so is Norway, as far as I know and that is what I mean... though generally Europe (developed country) and US, Canada HAVE Human Rights that is good compare to stupid cruel China, Vietnam, even Russia is regarded low Human Rights.

I totally thumb off " Islam stood or be in a spot on Europe", I'm not Islamic nor native Europe so not much of opinion, but I totally consider no religion extremist is good for a country. IMO culture is acceptable, but not Religion, Respect to local Culture but open to comers' Culture, and still democracy important..

Islam terrorists are unacceptable. IMO in detail, Islam issue in Europe is very complicated, hope later generations can solve it. (if not now)
03.01.2012 - 22:58
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.12.2011 at 04:43

/rant?

wtf, canada is changing its system coz of immigrants? Thats definitely some of the things I hate about people travelling to another country and living like they would normally in their country. You've gotta adapt to your surroundings and not the other way around. Its quite pissing off to see people act like retards in another country.

@cynic metalhead. I have no fucking clue what you said and what you mean't by it. I don't even think it relates to what I posted. Bad english has a new arch enemy I guess.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
03.01.2012 - 23:00
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Spirit Molecule on 03.01.2012 at 22:58
wtf, canada is changing its system coz of immigrants?

Pretty much, ya. Our stance is something like, "our nation was built by immigrants, so all immigrants henceforth have the right to demand anything they want and we'll do our best to please them".

It begins to feel like this:
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.01.2012 - 23:33
Edmund Fogg
^ Yup! And here children are not allowed to say the world christmas in school, sing christmas songs in public (school etch) because some politicians are too scared to grow a pair. It already looks like the comic in Qc. Watch out.

Oh and I almost forgot. One thing I hate about my country

----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
04.01.2012 - 11:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Edmund Fogg on 03.01.2012 at 23:33

hip hop style fassion is better ?
----

apos;'
[image]
04.01.2012 - 12:25
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Edmund Fogg on 03.01.2012 at 23:33

^ Yup! And here children are not allowed to say the world christmas in school, sing christmas songs in public (school etch) because some politicians are too scared to grow a pair. It already looks like the comic in Qc. Watch out.

Well thats fucking stupid.
So then there is no real culture, coz you don't have people celebrate their festivals and show off their culture in the open.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
04.01.2012 - 12:39
Yavanna
I hate the politics and the violence there are here. And that stupid pop/country/funk music from here :maniac :
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
04.01.2012 - 14:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Yavanna on 04.01.2012 at 12:39

I hate the politics and the violence there are here. And that stupid pop/country/funk music from here :maniac :

I heard only state wher eis not poular samba in Bra is there where is town Porto Alagre
----

apos;'
[image]
04.01.2012 - 17:33
Edmund Fogg
Written by Bad English on 04.01.2012 at 11:41

hip hop style fassion is better ?

It's the politician behind the cowboy costume that I despise. Steven Harper. He banned the firearm registery, got Canada kicked out of the Kyoto protocol and cares nothing about local economy. And that was when his governement was in minority. Now he has majority so the nightmare is only beginning.
----
04.01.2012 - 20:31
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.01.2012 at 23:00

Written by Spirit Molecule on 03.01.2012 at 22:58
wtf, canada is changing its system coz of immigrants?

Pretty much, ya. Our stance is something like, "our nation was built by immigrants, so all immigrants henceforth have the right to demand anything they want and we'll do our best to please them".

Urgh, I remember when you wrote something about a muslim renting a room or something but only if the person was a muslim as well.
As an immigrant... there's nothing more disgusting as a goverment that can't grow a pair to work with immigrants properly. Sissy people trying to be as politically correct as possible offend me as much as a nazi guy. Both make immigrants look bad imo.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.01.2012 - 20:45
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 04.01.2012 at 20:31
Urgh, I remember when you wrote something about a muslim renting a room or something but only if the person was a muslim as well.

Actually it wasn't me who posted it, but me and Doc (the real one) both responded to it.

It's in the Canadian Users thread.
----
04.01.2012 - 21:21
Valentin B
Iconoclast

As an immigrant... there's nothing more disgusting as a goverment that can't grow a pair to work with immigrants properly. Sissy people trying to be as politically correct as possible offend me as much as a nazi guy. Both make immigrants look bad imo.

I heard some bad stuff about the Rosengarden area in Malmo.. supposedly it's the worst area in all Sweden when it comes to crimes and stuff. It's become quite dangerous to even walk around in Jewish clothing if you're in the area. I think this indifference must end somehow, I know the percentage is very little and I have no bad sentiments for muslims in general, but imo there's a bit too many muslim refugees who escape to wealthy places like Sweden, Great Britain or Norway, and then plot on how to cause suffering to local jewish communities or just sit on their ass and do nothing (like some of the native youths too)

for most people (and especially if the majority of them are uneducated) giving them guaranteed housing and income to live on means they won't even try to adapt to the culture in any way or get a real job and show some support to the social system who picked them out of the shitholes they lived in beforehand.

this sentiment of entitlement annoys me too. a really funny/stupid thing happened 2 years ago, me and some friends went to a mountain resort to get high as balls. we missed the train and while we were standing in the hallway near the toilet one of them starts putting on music. it just happens to be a Romanian hip-hop song that was a big hit at the time and the chorus is "no no, we didn't get born in the right place". all guys instead of me start singing along and looking all sad and contemplative.

so the train of thought was this: we took the train to a mountain resort, had lots of food and weed, had lots of fun going around the place, then we missed the train because we were too stoned to remember which one was ours and even laughed at a guy who was running to catch what was supposed to be OUR train, then we sit like a bunch of losers in the car-changing/toilet area because there are no free seats on this one, what is the cause of all this, how did we end up like this? I know, we didn't get born in the right place!
04.01.2012 - 21:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Edmund Fogg on 04.01.2012 at 17:33
Steven Harper.

Dammit I knew someone would mention that totalitarian fucktard. George W. 2.0. I would rather have a monkey in office.
----
04.01.2012 - 21:32
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Valentin B on 04.01.2012 at 21:21
I heard some bad stuff about the Rosengarden area in Malmo.. supposedly it's the worst area in all Sweden when it comes to crimes and stuff. It's become quite dangerous to even walk around in Jewish clothing if you're in the area. I think this indifference must end somehow, I know the percentage is very little and I have no bad sentiments for muslims in general, but imo there's a bit too many muslim refugees who escape to wealthy places like Sweden, Great Britain or Norway, and then plot on how to cause suffering to local jewish communities or just sit on their ass and do nothing (like some of the native youths too)

for most people (and especially if the majority of them are uneducated) giving them guaranteed housing and income to live on means they won't even try to adapt to the culture in any way or get a real job and show some support to the social system who picked them out of the shitholes they lived in beforehand.

Well yeah, I totally agree with you. I was actually quite scared when I had to go home after a concert in Malmö, it was too quiet
The problem is how so many immigrants (specially muslims) move to the same area so it's pretty much not Sweden ground anymore. Someone would say that they don't want to feel alone but it just doesn't work that way... they get far more isolated, have a harder time learning the language (if they ever do, there are so really fucking lazy people around here) and then they have the guts to say that they donät feel accepted... WELL DUH!

I don't even want to post about those who suck money from the social help for an insane amount of years or just live with it... I have no respect for those fuckers.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
04.01.2012 - 22:36
Edmund Fogg
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.01.2012 at 21:29

Written by Edmund Fogg on 04.01.2012 at 17:33
Steven Harper.

Dammit I knew someone would mention that totalitarian fucktard. George W. 2.0. I would rather have a monkey in office.

Same here. To quote a local comedian here : Every time I voted the guy died even Jack Layton. Guess who the fuck I'll vote for next elections. All jokes aside, I can't comprehend how that many people voted for such government.
----
05.01.2012 - 04:58
ß
Problem?

Ahh yes I think it was in regards to this article http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/10/06/landlords-face-no-punishment-for-discrimination-in-online-ads/
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
05.01.2012 - 11:21
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 04.01.2012 at 21:32

Well yeah, I totally agree with you. I was actually quite scared when I had to go home after a concert in Malmö, it was too quiet
The problem is how so many immigrants (specially muslims) move to the same area so it's pretty much not Sweden ground anymore. Someone would say that they don't want to feel alone but it just doesn't work that way... they get far more isolated, have a harder time learning the language (if they ever do, there are so really fucking lazy people around here) and then they have the guts to say that they donät feel accepted... WELL DUH!

I don't even want to post about those who suck money from the social help for an insane amount of years or just live with it... I have no respect for those fuckers.

I've noticed this in saffle. I'm currently staying in the immigrant section (big surprise ) and I notice that they all hang in groups, they don't try to mix. The only time they mix is if they want to get laid. Its the same with most indians who go abroad, they stay together, do stuff together, never mix with the local community, which totally sucks. Whats the point of going to another country and not experiencing the culture and its people.
Man, and your welfare/unemployment system is totally fucked up.(Atleast from what I've seen and heard) 90% of the people who use it are just taking advantage of the system. Its almost like instead of you giving money to the bum on the street so that he can buy some meth and a bottle of JD for the night, the government takes your money and gives it to them. I would really hate this.
Back home, if you're unemployed, your on your own. Its basically survival of the fittest. I guess the concept wouldn't work back home either.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
09.01.2012 - 12:52
Yavanna
Written by Bad English on 04.01.2012 at 14:36

Written by Yavanna on 04.01.2012 at 12:39

I heard only state wher eis not poular samba in Bra is there where is town Porto Alagre

Actually, Porto Alegre is the capital form my state , but many people here like carnival
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
14.01.2012 - 06:10
Guib
Thrash Talker
Politics, I hate my prime minister, and the way politics are done in Canada, its lazily, cowardly and boringly bad. Also, I think most people here don't even care about it... Its like nobody's interested in knowing who's screwing us over everyday, who's taking our money to then throw it in a big garbage bin filled with their emotions towards the citizen. -_- It stinks that is all I know, and I'm not the only cynic, everyone around here is becoming one... why ? Cause we know we're being screwed over but what can we really do about it ? Stop consuming ? Vote ? Manifest against them ? try to think about all the societies our government screwing to get us confortable... tsss, and tell me how now
----
- Headbanging with mostly clogged arteries to that stuff -
Guib's List Of Essential Albums
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
14.01.2012 - 06:46
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guib on 14.01.2012 at 06:10
I think most people here don't even care about it...

We'd probably care if we ever had someone worth caring about to run the country.

Instead, the only guy who offered any kind of sane attitude in the past 5 years dropped dead.
----
14.01.2012 - 15:54
Guib
Thrash Talker
Written by Troy Killjoy on 14.01.2012 at 06:46

Written by Guib on 14.01.2012 at 06:10
I think most people here don't even care about it...

We'd probably care if we ever had someone worth caring about to run the country.

Instead, the only guy who offered any kind of sane attitude in the past 5 years dropped dead.

Yeah I know ! -_- like wtf
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here
17.01.2012 - 00:15
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by X-Ray Rod on 04.01.2012 at 21:32

I know the Canadian guys from above will find this strange but this doesn't work with ALL immigrants. For example no EU citizen, regardless of income or education level is entitled to benefits when entering Sweden (but then again if I would have benefits I would still want to find work as I couldn't live on that), so it makes the system a bit fucked up: you have immigrants from poor countries who won't search for work because they're used to being poor, but then again people from more wealthy countries (including, believe it or not, Romania) are legally required to present proof that they have at least 7300sek per person per month in order to get residency approved, just to work (and pay taxes and all that jazz).. someone needs to rethink this system and put these immigrants on the job market. problem is, some of them are already plotting how to blow up the country and municipality that gives them everything and asks nothing in return.
17.01.2012 - 14:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

this sentiment of entitlement annoys me too. a really funny/stupid thing happened 2 years ago, me and some friends went to a mountain resort to get high as balls. we missed the train and while we were standing in the hallway near the toilet one of them starts putting on music. it just happens to be a Romanian hip-hop song that was a big hit at the time and the chorus is "no no, we didn't get born in the right place". all guys instead of me start singing along and looking all sad and contemplative.

so the train of thought was this: we took the train to a mountain resort, had lots of food and weed, had lots of fun going around the place, then we missed the train because we were too stoned to remember which one was ours and even laughed at a guy who was running to catch what was supposed to be OUR train, then we sit like a bunch of losers in the car-changing/toilet area because there are no free seats on this one, what is the cause of all this, how did we end up like this? I know, we didn't get born in the right place!

Malmö is pöace where immigrants live most immigrants from muslim contries and I have muslim friends mainly from Iran , non cares about jews , I cant make contacts whit arabs only 3 arabs I know, others they go to SFI and learn to read and they hate me due my hair and t shirts I wear , but IMO there to many immiugrants in Europe to we have no space and place and JOB , and get drug money and social garanties and quasten is if i saw bad about Isreal Im racist they do they are no ... why?
I think all of those who's on gangs shood be deported, Im nor racist but simply Europe is not paradise and we have crisis why we need invest money to refugie who cant work and need go to SFI
When new gourement comes new laws you wont get social garanties if wont finish SFI 1-2 time , many of them was pissed
Iwhit out swedes % my friends and whom I can comunicate is people from Iran and turkey, also those who can understand farcy, dary, then Asians from China, and Soutrh East, less from arab lands and africa ... so sometimes its hard be Eurippian in Europe ,

Doctor - Södertälje to .... in 70's in Södertälje ppl cared about hockey , last 5 years arena was emty and now SSK wont come beck to elitserien next 15 years
Same in UK, France some areas is dangerose for bonets ppl who cant afore live in paris centre and dont wanna live in small town
----

apos;'
[image]
18.01.2012 - 02:02
Guib
Thrash Talker
... we're starting to have a lot, but like A LOT, of immigrants in here, not that I'm racist, not at all. But im starting to think that in a decade or two, white people in Quebec, Ontario and BC will be a minority I'm from Gatineau (small town right beside Ottawa, the capital of Canada) and I can tell you... each years there's a new wave of immigrants, like a giant tsunami of new people... different cultures, ways of thinking, sometimes its for the good, but again sometimes its for the worse (just look at all the immigrants who wants us to accomodate them mainly for religious belief, like those jews who wanted us to tint the windows of some training place because they didn't like to see women in training suits ? WTF LOOK AWAY DUDE) or, the fact that they removed all christian symbols in our schools, also, now when we work with the public we can't say Christmas anymore OH NO cuz some might not like it or feel insulted... or the fact that they remove christmas decorations in some cities and places... decorations that were almost like tradition, because again, some extremists didn't like it -_- I mean wtf ? I don't mind having them here but can't they just keep their thoughts to themselves about OUR traditions, I don't see myself going in another country (mainly highly religious ones) and saying they should stop doing stuff to Accomodate me, I'd like to see how that turns when I get rocks up my face and beating... anyways I say we're TOO friendly. thats all.
----
- Also Thrash Paradise
Thrash Here