‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 335  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Dima on 22.05.2014 at 13:55
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 22.05.2014 at 13:36

Written by Dima on 22.05.2014 at 12:46

Well Watch Dogs looks pretty ugly on last gen consoles...

Some gameplay

Well not a massive surprise considering it's being run on ancient 8 year old technology =P

GTAV looked much better, and that's a game of a similar scale.

Page 34 of 34

Dima

26.01.2016 at 13:48
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 21.01.2016 at 00:41

Darkest Dungeon.

Been playing it all today, I forgot how addictive it was. Now it's out of early access it has a few changes from the very early version I played, most notably diseases, corpses getting in the way etc. While they do all make it more difficult the RNG aspect seems to be infinitely fairer. I almost never miss now, whereas the enemies seem to miss on occasion. Have played around a little with the new characters, and they're fun and all, but I got pretty used to two separate set-ups, so generally been sticking with that. Not actually very far into at the moment, just accruing money, exp. etc. because I don't really play the game how one should. I love everything about it though, pretty much.

The crits I get are bullshit. 99% of them happen when they aren't required. Enemies don't play by the same rules. Why don't corpses show up when I die? HMMM!?!? Not cool. It's an uncommon situation to be in but that's no excuse. Rest is pretty good I think. Yet to reach the first boss..
The Shape 1973

26.01.2016 at 22:15
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege. Good tactical shooter. You have to think about attacks, rather than go in all Call Of Duty.

Just too many "team killers" to spoil things. Really don't see the point of killing your allies. Z0mbify67 you are a fucking dick.
----
I inhaled a bean.
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

28.01.2016 at 20:23
Finally got Fallout 4 down here. Enjoying it thus far. Cannot wait to run around old Fenway Park and paff people with my shotgun.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
IronAngel

30.01.2016 at 18:39
Written by Belegûr on 24.01.2016 at 01:39

Mad Max
Risk of Rain
Gods Will Be Watching

All of them on my mental maybe-wishlist. But I also have some 60 games on my actual Steam wishlist and roughly the same number of to-be-played games in my library. Are they good? Risk of Rain especially - say I want to buy an action platformer roguelike. Should that be it, or is maybe Spelunky or Rogue Legacy better use of my time (which is more valuable than money, tbh)?
Belegûr
Arise In Might!

31.01.2016 at 03:51
Written by IronAngel on 30.01.2016 at 18:39

Written by Belegûr on 24.01.2016 at 01:39

Mad Max
Risk of Rain
Gods Will Be Watching

All of them on my mental maybe-wishlist. But I also have some 60 games on my actual Steam wishlist and roughly the same number of to-be-played games in my library. Are they good? Risk of Rain especially - say I want to buy an action platformer roguelike. Should that be it, or is maybe Spelunky or Rogue Legacy better use of my time (which is more valuable than money, tbh)?

Out of all those choices I would recommend Rogue Legacy first. God's will be watching is a great game, but it's not for everyone. It is very reliant on trial and error, but I loved it. Mad max is a great open world game. I'm still getting used to risk of rain, I'm finding it quote difficult!
Dima

31.01.2016 at 16:21
Dumped 40 hours into Darkest Dungeon. Early GOTY candidate followed up by Dragon's Dogma. My only looming issue with the game is the possible need to manage what areas you tackle. I can totally see myself locking out some areas (and therefore some bosses) because all my guys are too high a level to access them which means the only way to get to those areas is to banish members of my crew to make room for lower level guys. This hasn't become an issue because I'm not far enough for it to be one but I can totally see it becoming one and I don't like it. I guess i'm just lazy. I don't want to manage that big a picture. Apart from that I think the game is borderline perfection. Strategic, thoughtful, simple yet visually impactful animations, great storytelling, voice acting beyond this world, appealing comic booky aesthetic, morbid creature designs, tons of differentiated classes, cool looking loot. Devs should be damn proud. Oh and I honestly see nothing wrong with corpses.
Vombatus
Potorro

03.02.2016 at 03:21
Tried out Vermintide. And I'm kinda disappointed. It first looked great, but the game keeps crashing all the friggin time. So you're kinda forced to put the graph settings in low/medium which sucks, even if you're computer can support high end stuff. Then I did the first 2 missions and it kept crashing near the end. Fuck that shit.
The game itself is fun, the gruesome atmosphere is great. I sort of dislike the big fights coz you can't see shit, a third person camera would be of great help in those cases (maybe I'm just not use to first person). Good thing is I got it off a sale, though not sure it's worth the money.
Dima

06.02.2016 at 16:01
Given up on Darkest Dungeon. I love the narration, the gameplay etc, I still recommend it but i'm 55 hours in and nowhere near the end. I really cbf finishing the story. Basically there are 3 tiers of levels and to progress through the story you gotta beat half a dozen or so bosses 3 times, 1 in each tier. Also late game difficulty is a bunch of bs. I'm sorry but having a character with 40 hp get crit for 34 by mid tier minion is a bunch of boiled horse bollocks. RNG isn't inherently wrong, it's fine in this game until late game. Now to go play Witcher 1 for the umpteenth time...
ylside

06.02.2016 at 16:06
Currently going through Technobabylon - so far, much much better than Gemini Rue.
EDIT : Finished it, Excellent game. Highly recommended, after Primordia.
----
Dark Millennium - Medina's Spell
James P Woods

09.02.2016 at 05:20
If there are any good Black Ops III zombie players hit me up PS4 only no Xfail looking for new allies to complete the easter egg on Der Eisendrache, you must have a working headset and thorough map knowledge cause I am very tired of playing with noobs who do not communicate and run around like derps revives for days
----
Favourite album of 2016 so far: Ghostlights - Avantasia

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.