Video Games You're Playing

Original post

Posted by Mattybu, 29.06.2014 - 06:53
I was at a friend's place and we played a bunch of games, including Gummy Bears Mini Golf 4-player on Wii, which was some of the most hilarious and fun wii shovelware gaming ever. He got it for free at a flea market apparently, good shit though, anyone with a Wii has gotta grab that if they see it.
18.01.2017 - 14:47
!J.O.O.E.!
Defunct
Written by Dima on 18.01.2017 at 14:26

I love his voice.

Yeah David Warner is great. He's in a few of my favourite films, Time Bandits and Tron in particular, and probably the reason I persisted with BG2 through its janky combat.

18.01.2017 - 18:23
Zaph
The Nothingth
Written by Dima on 18.01.2017 at 14:26

An obvious choice is Don't Starve Together. However that game is basically never ending so might not be what you're looking for.

Yeah, preferably a game with a story that has a beginning and end. (Middle isn't necessary)
----
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
20.01.2017 - 02:26
Sonic MrSumo
Just finished SOMA. What a truly amazing game. Top 3 horror games of all time for me.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
20.01.2017 - 10:53
Dima
Written by Sonic MrSumo on 20.01.2017 at 02:26

Just finished SOMA. What a truly amazing game. Top 3 horror games of all time for me.

The enemies ruined that game for me Shame cause the rest I enjoyed.
20.01.2017 - 12:38
Sonic MrSumo
Written by Dima on 20.01.2017 at 10:53

What was wrong with them?
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
20.01.2017 - 12:52
!J.O.O.E.!
Defunct
Been playing Bravely Default for a bit. I'm really liking it but I think the dungeons are where this game is going to fall. So far they've all been very similar in structure and look. Once again it pales in comparison to the handcrafted unique areas of Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.
20.01.2017 - 14:12
Dima
Written by Sonic MrSumo on 20.01.2017 at 12:38

Written by Dima on 20.01.2017 at 10:53

What was wrong with them?

Most of them were real nuisances I find. Anxiousness immediately turned to annoyance. Hesitantly exploring ruins sabotaged by stupid enemies that you can't look at or be near. Also the distortion affect that you get when looking at them is honestly the most bone headed affect I've ever come across. I think you can disable it but I didn't know that at the time and it riled me up so much I don't even care that i'm getting properly mad just thinking about something that can probably be disabled with one click
20.01.2017 - 14:45
Sonic MrSumo
Written by Dima on 20.01.2017 at 14:12

Most of them were real nuisances I find. Anxiousness immediately turned to annoyance.

I found them genuinely creepy and original...but fairly easy.

Anyway, great game - right up there with Silent Hill 2 and Condemned.
----
Today - 09:26
Paz
The Newsman
Dark Souls III is easy as pie. The only boss that took me some time was the Nameless King. But then again, I wouldn't even find Archdragon Peak without cheating =P And here comes the question: are the DLC's worth it? I'm hoping for The Old Hunters' quality content...
Today - 11:11
Dima
Written by Paz on Today at 09:26

Dark Souls III is easy as pie. The only boss that took me some time was the Nameless King. But then again, I wouldn't even find Archdragon Peak without cheating =P And here comes the question: are the DLC's worth it? I'm hoping for The Old Hunters' quality content...

+ weapons
+ armour
+ level design
+ final boss
+ PvP arena

~ OST

- short
- Enemy placement + aggro
- Dark Souls 2 approach to difficulty at times
- Chameleon lever

- - Not TOH
Today - 11:18
Paz
The Newsman
^ Not bad. I was expecting more drawbacks... Let's just hope that The Ringed City will be even better!

Advertise on Metal Storm