‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 270  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 16.07.2014 at 02:08
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.07.2014 at 21:01

Yeah, that's right.

Even I've seen those shitty and flashy increments sets for us which deviate you from current goals. You having ass-rape targets hovering around you, no employee expects to get a full range salary at one shot. We always get deducted salary from our current one(the one mentioned in offer letter). I don't have any problem as far as my salary is concerned because I always complete my set-target but it's disappointing for those who don't get full salary. Plus, it's a fucking silly process to hand over anyone's salary.

I was about to leave it anyway but I now have tighten my string more.

I didn't even get performance bonuses.

I had a salary of $25,000 a year (should've been $32,000+ but they dodged up the statement of duties so they could get away with lower pay). Work conditions were a minimum of 38 hours per week, no pay for public holidays, no flexibility and you had to do mindless study courses cause they had a marketing strategy based on how many
"letters" you had behind your name. At one performance review they said they were happy with my work and gave me a $500 raise. Except I'd already seen the memo that the raise was due to a government mandated salary raise.

I was meant to take over more and more of my bosses clients as he had too many. This didn't happen - he preferred not to service them than to palm them off. The same thing happened to my predecessor as well as my successor.

Page 34 of 34

no one

28.08.2014 at 23:21
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.08.2014 at 14:18

,and there were less contamination of environment by graveyards full of decaying human remains.

wouldn't the bodies be good nutrients for the earth?
ANGEL REAPER

28.08.2014 at 23:59
Written by no one on 28.08.2014 at 23:21

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.08.2014 at 14:18

,and there were less contamination of environment by graveyards full of decaying human remains.

wouldn't the bodies be good nutrients for the earth?

well yes,but than again if you take a average human body that gets buried (somewhere around 60 Kg) and process how much of stuff is in there you just dont end up with enough nutrient elements for environment.You are mostly made of water,some carbon based compounds (mainly sugars) and nitrogen so basically there is not much difference in the way how those elements will circulate back into environment (burning or rotting).Sure ,decomposition will lead to circulation of elements but fact is that meat,flesh and bones are not exactly the best fertilizer out there and all the water that circulate through remains will probably take some nastier stuff(mainly fecal microorganisms and possibly viruses ) with it into nearby streams ,wells and surface areas.On the long run (in terms of centuries ) it really have no difference but graveyards takes place.In my village there is graveyard that took whole hill just for it and it served the population of pretty much 100-1000(depends on period) through some 100 years.That whole hill could be used to produce crops for at least 100 to 200 more people (depending on crops) or to be utilized onto housing for at least 50 units.Just google term "largest graveyard in the world"to get the picture how much space goes to waste.

A side note : during great deaths (wars,famines or hungers ) usually there were no graveyard burials but almost always there was either burning of bodies or their dissolution in quicklime (i think thats is the right word for it) which both deals with both things : the space usage and preventing of diseases spreading.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 00:49
Written by no one on Today at 00:42

Written by Guib on Today at 00:08
What pisses me off seriously, When people get off topic
for a long time in a thread, that's a piss off.

i don't know why people who aren't mods always get so pissed off with that, you can just throw it into the pub anyway

Like this?
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
no one

Today at 00:49
I like those graveyards where they put a tree on top of you and your are nutrients for that tree....but then we would have heaps of nature and we need that space for houses....or i suppose you could grow crops on top and be fert for that
no one

Today at 00:51
Written by Troy Killjoy on Today at 00:49

Like this?

like that
no one

Today at 00:58
Crystal meth is the only cure for the common cold, i have tried every legal thing and nothing comes close.
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 01:05
Now that's hardcore.
no one

Today at 01:19
Written by Ilham on Today at 01:05

Now that's hardcore.

seriously it's the only thing that has made me from bed ridden to 100% fine, but seems i don't touch that stuff anymore i have had to look around, vitimin c and garlic paracetamol or ibuprofen just don't do anything. Though come to think of it, Pseudoephedrine may work as that's a main ingredient for meth, but i'ts hard to get now because of that reason and i ain't paying 50 bux for a doctor to "maybe" get it prescribed and then it "maybe" working
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 01:33
Written by no one on Today at 01:19

seriously it's the only thing that has made me from bed ridden to 100% fine, but seems i don't touch that stuff anymore i have had to look around, vitimin c and garlic paracetamol or ibuprofen just don't do anything. Though come to think of it, Pseudoephedrine may work as that's a main ingredient for meth, but i'ts hard to get now because of that reason and i ain't paying 50 bux for a doctor to "maybe" get it prescribed and then it "maybe" working

Yeah I'm having flashbacks of Breaking Bad - that makes me an obvious expert on meth - and the "pseudo" might be the reason it worked so well. I don't have any miracle cure for you. Except drinking lots of water. That looks like it's the lamest advice, but it's true, it helps.
no one

Today at 01:58
Written by Ilham on Today at 01:33

Yeah I'm having flashbacks of Breaking Bad - that makes me an obvious expert on meth - and the "pseudo" might be the reason it worked so well. I don't have any miracle cure for you. Except drinking lots of water. That looks like it's the lamest advice, but it's true, it helps.

yeah i guess it's just waiting it out,
I remember because the p heads (we call it p over here) were all known to the pharmacys, they would get you to go down and buy a $20 packet of pseudo, then they would give you a hundred bux of p for it...good days....ruined it for when you get the cold though

kind of think they would have a miracle cure for the cold by now though
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 02:17
Written by no one on Today at 01:58

yeah i guess it's just waiting it out,
I remember because the p heads (we call it p over here) were all known to the pharmacys, they would get you to go down and buy a $20 packet of pseudo, then they would give you a hundred bux of p for it...good days....ruined it for when you get the cold though

kind of think they would have a miracle cure for the cold by now though

Haha. Yeah sounds like fun (?).
Well there are other drugs that help with colds. Over the counter ones. I only get those when I get fevers though, usually my line of work doesn't exactly require top physical condition. Just a couple more days and you'll be able to surf again.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.