‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 255  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by LeChron James on 30.10.2012 at 10:36
If anyone is going to be in San Francisco for the Giants parade/Halloween celbrations, message me and let's rip it up together!

Page 34 of 34

no one

22.04.2014 at 06:25
Written by Ragana on 22.04.2014 at 05:59

Easter holidays are finally over! Usually I'm not bothered much with this celebration, but this year it was really great - amazing summer-like weather all the time, friends from Norway visiting, lots of beer and partying... and no deadlines at uni. That's a first.

*I have no clue why I'm writing this here. I should be sleeping. *

yeah mine wasn't as bad as i had anticipated either, shit weather but the family who visited behaved and we all had a pretty good time talking shit, smoking green and drinking wine.
Bad English
nobody

22.04.2014 at 09:56
Written by Ragana on 22.04.2014 at 05:59

Easter holidays are finally over! Usually I'm not bothered much with this celebration, but this year it was really great - amazing summer-like weather all the time, friends from Norway visiting, lots of beer and partying... and no deadlines at uni. That's a first.

*I have no clue why I'm writing this here. I should be sleeping. *

I always post here after parties .... old days and pelling was ''awsome''

we have horuible weather, sun , jacket on, swetting, jacket of freezing ... so I am inside like all suny days ... good today its heavy wind
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

22.04.2014 at 12:08
Shit now my laptop stated dying ...and i have 2 papers and 2 projects left to finish...and also all literature is on it ...i hope it make it till July...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Ragana
Rawrcat

22.04.2014 at 18:33
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.04.2014 at 12:08

Shit now my laptop stated dying ...and i have 2 papers and 2 projects left to finish...and also all literature is on it ...i hope it make it till July...

Did you mean "started dying"? If so, how do you know? Also... I think this is the golden rule - save your important papers on at least two different computers, flash sticks, smartphone, cloud services, even e-mails... I have had the blue screen (and the black screen - if it means anything to you) crisis for so many times and most of them happened during my one-month-long fieldwork in a remote location... well, I now know how to store data. However, if it's a hardware problem then just store your data and hope it survives! Good luck!
ANGEL REAPER

22.04.2014 at 18:41
Written by Ragana on 22.04.2014 at 18:33

Did you mean "started dying"? If so, how do you know? Also... I think this is the golden rule - save your important papers on at least two different computers, flash sticks, smartphone, cloud services, even e-mails... I have had the blue screen (and the black screen - if it means anything to you) crisis for so many times and most of them happened during my one-month-long fieldwork in a remote location... well, I now know how to store data. However, if it's a hardware problem then just store your data and hope it survives! Good luck!

well first my DVD/CD device stopped reading DVD's (laser diode for DVD died,CD is fine),i have problems with USB devices (some Windows service is deadlocking),my batteery holds for about half an hour and now WIFI antenna just said "fuck it...i'll sleep! fucker...".Anyway normally i would re-install the shit out of it and fix that crap but i have 2 major projects to finish till June and a bunch of licensed (and hardware locked) specialized developing programs installed -getting the licenses after re-install would take me a month or so (enough to finish projects) so ...gotta stuck with this shit few more months...
also as long as hard drive is ok i can retrieve info i need so i am not scared .
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Bad English
nobody

22.04.2014 at 19:30
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.04.2014 at 18:41

well first my DVD/CD device stopped reading DVD's (laser diode for DVD died,CD is fine),i have problems with USB devices (some Windows service is deadlocking),my batteery holds for about half an hour and now WIFI antenna just said "fuck it...i'll sleep! fucker...".Anyway normally i would re-install the shit out of it and fix that crap but i have 2 major projects to finish till June and a bunch of licensed (and hardware locked) specialized developing programs installed -getting the licenses after re-install would take me a month or so (enough to finish projects) so ...gotta stuck with this shit few more months...
also as long as hard drive is ok i can retrieve info i need so i am not scared .

try igital camera ... some has 19gb memory card ... thats how I take my music from Lv to Swe MP3 ... when my all avalibvle flash drivers, ,memory cards was full
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
ANGEL REAPER

22.04.2014 at 19:33
Written by Bad English on 22.04.2014 at 19:30

try igital camera ... some has 19gb memory card ... thats how I take my music from Lv to Swe MP3 ... when my all avalibvle flash drivers, ,memory cards was full

i dont need DVD drive for video silly ...i need it for data storage and ability to boot up OS when this one crashes
----
Ragana
Rawrcat

23.04.2014 at 05:59

Ah, I see. Well, I hope your hard drive lives for a longer time than mine did.
ANGEL REAPER

23.04.2014 at 11:47
Written by Ragana on 23.04.2014 at 05:59

Ah, I see. Well, I hope your hard drive lives for a longer time than mine did.

it works fine so i think im good for another few years ...
----
ANGEL REAPER

23.04.2014 at 23:49
So...i had some free time ,few planks of scrap wood and few guitar strings...i made DIY 3 strings guitar from scrap wood ...it sounds nice ...im putting a speaker based pickup on it to make it electric one ...more info when i finish ....
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.