‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 267  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 02.04.2014 at 07:30
Written by no one on 02.04.2014 at 07:22

Ah fuck i need a drink "slide down a woody 8% bartender!'', i decided that while i'm off work i would take the last step off my anti depressants, it's horrible, massive mood swings, constant irritability, flu symptoms. All this because some EDUCATED doctor thought they would be good for me. Almost would have been better off with what i originally prescribed myself with BOURBON!

That sucks balls! Good luck getting of the anti-depressants

What's creating the depression (if I may ask)? I usually found I needed serious attitude adjustment to get off a depression.

Speaking of "getting off" things, I found cigarettes, dope and alcohol easy to quit. It's the blasted coffee that's a hard habit to kick.

Page 34 of 34

Ilham
attention whore*

30.07.2014 at 23:59
Written by Troy Killjoy on 30.07.2014 at 23:52

Written by Ilham on 30.07.2014 at 23:47
Dude, did you not get the fact I live in Morocco right now? I might actually be in France next week though. Where's she at?

no i know where you live i just mean like i thought there was a thing that you could just be in france because you were french its a whole thing dont worry about it.

but ya she is in paris right now, 6 hours time difference is crazy.

I was joking. I actually have always spent my time in between the two countries, so yeah.

If I go next week, I would seriously stalk her just for the fun of it. Make her believe you sent me to keep an eye on her, so she wouldn't cheat etc. Would be seriously fun to do.
Yeah, six hours. She'll be back soon enough then you won't have to pull all-nighters to talk to her.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 00:02
Written by Ilham on 30.07.2014 at 23:59
I was joking. I actually have always spent my time in between the two countries, so yeah.

If I go next week, I would seriously stalk her just for the fun of it. Maker her believe you sent me to keep an eye on her, so she wouldn't cheat etc. Would be seriously fun to do.
Yeah, six hours. She'll be back soon enough then you won't have to pull all-nighters to talk to her.

hard to tell jokes more than usual or sarcasm or whatever

ps if you look through my recent posts you'll see a change in typing styles, i can be official and proper when drunk but also type bad

like the opposite of bad english basically
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 00:06
Also she stays up late not me, she is the one 6 hours ahead so it can be like 8pm here but she is busy trying not to pass out
----
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 00:07
Written by Troy Killjoy on Today at 00:02

hard to tell jokes more than usual or sarcasm or whatever

ps if you look through my recent posts you'll see a change in typing styles, i can be official and proper when drunk but also type bad

like the opposite of bad english basically

I know. I'm a horrible person.

Oh wow. Yeah I am reading now, and I am impressed. I mean the fact you type in the pub like the drunkard you are and then behave professionally when you have to enforce the law in the forum... You are turning into a highly-functional drunk typer. Congrats. You can also note I have been making less and less typos in my posts these days. I guess emotional trauma is efficient after all, that's how teachers should teach kids how to spell.

No but seriously, name/picture/address of the hotel she's staying at.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 00:13
Written by Ilham on Today at 00:07
I know. I'm a horrible person.

Oh wow. Yeah I am reading now, and I am impressed. I mean the fact you type in the pub like the drunkard you are and then behave professionally when you have to enforce the law in the forum... You are turning into a highly-functional drunk typer. Congrats. You can also note I have been making less and less typos in my posts these days. I guess emotional trauma is efficient after all, that's how teachers should teach kids how to spell.

No but seriously, name/picture/address of the hotel she's staying at.

i chose to delete it though, marcel beat me to the punch and i think his approach is more effective.

i am not too bad at typing though. on my phone i am terrible but keys have a distance between them so unless i drink straight liquor i usually dont type nearly as well, but when i am drunk on mixed stuff (not even really drunk, more tipsy) i type lazy but not poorly.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 00:23
I don't know, as soon as I see you not capitalizing I know you've been drinking. I can't tell the difference.

I myself hate typing, and all the more on this new keyboard I have now. I mean I thought it would be smart to buy something ergonomic, with tons of short-cuts and high responsiveness. But It's so responsive that every caress turns any word into gibberish. Plus the keyboard is fucking huge and my hands are tiny, I can't even use my usual short-cuts with one hand anymore. And this shit cost me a fortune.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 00:31
Dont buy new things you big dumb, new stuff is always worse

i have this old blackberry from like 09 they dont even make them anymore i got it used and it has outlasted a variety of phones my friends have had, like androids and iphones and whatnot.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 00:36
Yeah no I was trying to blame the keyboard but it's really me who sucks. I was seriously expecting a response like that but you're gullible enough to think I buy crap. Dude.

Blackberry. What is that? I don't remember what is it. Is it like a brand of toasters?
Yeah I hate phones, so I have had a thing that has a touch screen and stuff, for like three years, but judging from what it cost - zero - it isn't exactly the hot thing in phones. I might be picky with my computer performance and stuff because I need it, but I hate gadgets.
Karlabos
Yes, Karlabos.

Today at 01:19
Why is it that everybody is suddenly saying "shale" instead of "shame" here?
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

Today at 01:21
You had to be there.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

Today at 01:24
Yeah I mean, if you can't get it, you should be ashaled of yourself. You're not one of the cool kids.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.