The Pub

Original post

Posted by Yavanna, 02.05.2015 - 20:00
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 02.05.2015 at 19:54

Written by Yavanna on 02.05.2015 at 18:30

Written by Guest on 02.05.2015 at 07:55

In more important news, i have no sky (fox/cable/whatever the rest of the world has) and the programming is getting worse and worse, something they are probably doing to get me to buy sky.

I just turned on the tv to old reality shows, funniest home videos, Step by step and full house, FULL HOUSE! who fuck is going to be watching these shitty sitcoms from the fucking 80's? out of all the programs in the world they are playing this shite

Exactly the same thing here... I hardly ever watch TV anymore, only the local News and the weather forecast :p

And yes, Full House is still on air in one TV channel here too

In this case, I'm lucky we guys sharing a common room(room having TV, Tennis Table, Snooker and music system) and got to watch Indian Premier League on TV. Our company gave access to cabel, common room and special dinner on Saturday. Ofcourse with saying that, no drinks allowed as we live in Kashmir.

Alcohol is banned here. So we binge on soft drinks.

Having said that, is anyone interested in coming to Kashmir?

Why should anyone go there?? And besides, I think India already has too many people as it is...
29.08.2017 - 05:20
Übermensch242
Greetings Metalstormers!

How have you all been? From the ashes of the last Bahamian MSer on this site (who hasn't posted in years), I have arisen with this new and improved account.

Here's to my first post.....Cheers Metallians.
----
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself"- Friedrich Nietzsche
10.10.2017 - 20:40
Bad English
Masterchief
After 2 years when y mother tock back her TV, I bought my own one, no tv cabel, soon, I wony pay for c more and viasat only use free 12 channels what is included in my apparent rent

I can see good movies again, speed up torrent, I have missed 2 years whit good movies, damn
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.11.2017 - 10:02
Metren
The What The?
I used to think that creating music for the 2nd album would be the toughest thing I could ever face as an artist, but nope! The toughest thing is finding CD cover art that I like. I'm very obsessive about getting an image that perfectly matches the feeling of the album I'm working on and I can't find anything. Been searching Deviantart and other places for days now and... nothing. Can't give up though...
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
30.11.2017 - 12:33
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin
Suddenly, I'm missing my buddy - deadone.
----
30.11.2017 - 14:36
Bad English
Masterchief
I am moving to Silverhöjd, 190km N from artic circle
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.12.2017 - 00:02
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Can someone explain what this thread is for to me please? Keep in mind I'm new to it..
01.12.2017 - 01:21
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Written by VIG on 01.12.2017 at 00:02

Can someone explain what this thread is for to me please? Keep in mind I'm new to it..

It's the one thread where you can talk about anything and still be on-topic. Speak anything you want

Also, happy birthday
----

01.12.2017 - 01:22
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
Written by Karlabos on 01.12.2017 at 01:21

It's the one thread where you can talk about anything and still be on-topic. Speak anything you want

Also, happy birthday

Thanks.
03.12.2017 - 00:49
ANGEL REAPER
Wow, boy, this place sure looks empty!
Wazzup MS, long time no see
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.12.2017 - 23:21
VIG
Esoteric Zachism
I scored some awesome stuff at a Flea Market today:

-An NFL canvas with all AFC and NFC teams' logos on it (I tried to find a pic of it online, but couldn't)
-A PlayStation 1 with FFVII, two controllers, the power and RCA chords, and a 16 MB memory card for 35$ (System was 20, game was 15, everything else was free because I bought the game and the system together)
-KISS Pinball for the PS1 (Probably not good, but I love KISS)
-A Bruins helmet ornament (Fucking awesome as the Bruins are my favorite team of my favorite sport!)