‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 290  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 08.12.2014 at 04:06
Written by Ilham on 08.12.2014 at 03:48

Written by Guest on 08.12.2014 at 03:42

Sorry that you have to live in Casablanca rather than Agadir... why for? I'm not so much into people but I understand the advantages of a major city especially for metal shows. I've been in Seattle for 4 years now and it is awesome in that regard... plus it takes me 15 minutes to get home from a show downtown on the freeway... my surfing life is non existent at the moment which has been a trade off (I used near and around Los Angeles for about 10 years) but I much prefer the Pacific Northwest or "pee-n-dub" as the locals call it.

Unfortunately it's not a choice, and sorry to laugh a little, but there is zero metal scene in Morocco, so that really wasn't a factor. I used to live in Montpellier, France, until I finished my studies, contracted debts, didn't find a job, so I came back running to Casablanca where I have family and better job prospects.

Ah, well you got to go where you can actually survive and thrive. I've been lucky I've not had to work for a several years but I've got to get my writing career going because that is what I want to do now... otherwise I'm going to have figure out how to contact Lucifer so I can sort things out the easy way.

Page 34 of 34

deadone
Mainstream Poser

30.03.2015 at 02:35
Written by no one on 30.03.2015 at 02:19

Didnt really understand, but thats ok

For some reason it reminds me of some sort reggae-hip hop fusion ala:

no one

30.03.2015 at 07:07
Whoe, i remember that shit, nasty
----
hipster fag
deadone
Mainstream Poser

30.03.2015 at 07:41
Written by no one on 30.03.2015 at 07:07

I think that guy is Bad English. He is just pretending to be a Latvian in Sweden when in fact he a white Canadian rapper who wants to licky your boom boom down.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

30.03.2015 at 12:56
Written by deadone on 30.03.2015 at 07:41

Written by no one on 30.03.2015 at 07:07

I think that guy is Bad English. He is just pretending to be a Latvian in Sweden when in fact he a white Canadian rapper who wants to licky your boom boom down.

Maybe he's Real Badman form GTA 4?

Btw, are there any rugby league fans here? I hate James Roberts.
----
"Sex with a supermodel for the rest of your life, or remain the sidekick of a psychotic harp seal? Which would you choose?"

Go the Sharks!
Bad English
Masterchief

30.03.2015 at 13:33
Written by M C Vice on 30.03.2015 at 12:56

Btw, are there any rugby league fans here? I hate James Roberts.

yes but I always mixing L and U
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
mz

Today at 01:23
Last days have been pretty headache inducing for me as I am thinking about the subject of my thesis, and am thorn between two completely different topics. It's like my mind is exploding
Also, will be on airplane heading back to home on Wednesday, which is quiet good Will stay there for two weeks before comming back for the most intense 3 months of my life up to now.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
Bad English
Masterchief

Today at 01:27
Written by mz on Today at 01:23

Last days have been pretty headache inducing for me as I am thinking about the subject of my thesis, and am thorn between two completely different topics. It's like my mind is exploding
Also, will be on airplane heading back to home on Wednesday, which is quiet good Will stay there for two weeks before comming back for the most intense 3 months of my life up to now.

and after 3 months , staying in Italy or going back?'
Good luck man
----

mz

Today at 01:42
Written by Bad English on Today at 01:27

Written by mz on Today at 01:23

and after 3 months , staying in Italy or going back?'
Good luck man

I might go back for the summer vacations, but also might stay in Italy or go to other countries to do the thesis. The plan is not clear yet.
----
Bad English
Masterchief

Today at 01:47
Written by mz on Today at 01:42

I might go back for the summer vacations, but also might stay in Italy or go to other countries to do the thesis. The plan is not clear yet.

but you see you living in Iran or somewhere alse when be done ?
----

mz

Today at 02:40
Written by Bad English on Today at 01:47

but you see you living in Iran or somewhere alse when be done ?

I think I will not live in Iran for long time anymore, but don't know what is going to actually happen.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.