‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 274  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by no one on 24.07.2014 at 10:35
Just eat the chips on the way home, tell your wife you feel bit sick when you get home, then take the stew for work tomorrow...really nice on a winters day

green lipped mussels in spicy broth with crusty bread for me.....oooohh yeeah love that shit

Page 34 of 34

Kennoth

24.09.2014 at 23:02
So, I just noticed that someone wanted to add Justine Bieber and Jonas Brothers to MS.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
ANGEL REAPER

25.09.2014 at 02:10
Written by Kennoth on 24.09.2014 at 23:02

So, I just noticed that someone wanted to add Justine Bieber and Jonas Brothers to MS.

i like the way you added "e" at the end of Beaver's name good job!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Kennoth

25.09.2014 at 02:23
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 25.09.2014 at 02:10

Written by Kennoth on 24.09.2014 at 23:02

i like the way you added "e" at the end of Beaver's name good job!

Thank you, I do try. :p
----
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

26.09.2014 at 13:56
What kind of (online) cd store sends the cd, booklet and back cover but not the case they all go in?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
ANGEL REAPER

26.09.2014 at 16:25
Written by M C Vice on 26.09.2014 at 13:56

What kind of (online) cd store sends the cd, booklet and back cover but not the case they all go in?

""Pirate Bay"
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Kennoth

27.09.2014 at 18:43
And it's even free of charge!
----
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 08:00
Gotta love it when it starts warming up after winter.

Not only is the weather nice but all the hot chicks are getting out their nice warm weather gear - heels, miniskirts, nice stylish tops. This is a more modern phenomenon as when I was a young guy, local girls never wore anything even remotely feminine.

I know I'm married but I'm allowed a regulation look!

By the time summer kicks in, it gets less interesting - the heat becomes oppressive and the nice clothes are replaced by flip flops and more mundane clothes and I just pray for an ice age to end it quickly.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 08:02

Back when I was in the indie label business, traded CDs often were sent out of their cases in order to save on postage costs.

As trades were 1:1, it's didn't matter as we had cases left over from ones we sent.
no one

Today at 08:18
Written by deadone on Today at 08:00

Gotta love it when it starts warming up after winter.

Not only is the weather nice but all the hot chicks are getting out their nice warm weather gear - heels, miniskirts, nice stylish tops. This is a more modern phenomenon as when I was a young guy, local girls never wore anything even remotely feminine.

I know I'm married but I'm allowed a regulation look!

By the time summer kicks in, it gets less interesting - the heat becomes oppressive and the nice clothes are replaced by flip flops and more mundane clothes and I just pray for an ice age to end it quickly.

yeah.... damn i love those tassie woman

----
hipster fag
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 09:01
So hot! Makes my loins juicinate.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

Today at 13:03
Written by deadone on Today at 08:02

Back when I was in the indie label business, traded CDs often were sent out of their cases in order to save on postage costs.

As trades were 1:1, it's didn't matter as we had cases left over from ones we sent.

It doesn't cost $50 to post a cd through the post office, even internationally.
They sent me an email asking for me to take down the negative feedback I gave them (this was all through Amazon's marketplace).
Like I said on the 1 star review, If you're going to charge $50 in shipping alone, without any option for a different shipping method, then it should arrive in the week's time that it said it would, not over a month later. Not sending the case is just a further inconvienience to the customer.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.