‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 273  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 21.07.2014 at 05:55
Well fuck me a 4 way lug wrench! I just saw a bit of toilet paper floating in the toilet and it looked like a fish swimming in the bowl.

Page 34 of 34

M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

16.09.2014 at 09:55
Due to the increase in Australia's terror threat level, the rubbish bins in the city (Brisbane) have been welded shut to prevent anyone placing a bomb in one.
Has anything like this been done in other places?
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
no one

16.09.2014 at 10:11
Written by M C Vice on 16.09.2014 at 09:55

Due to the increase in Australia's terror threat level, the rubbish bins in the city (Brisbane) have been welded shut to prevent anyone placing a bomb in one.

so where do you put your rubbish
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

16.09.2014 at 10:29
Written by no one on 16.09.2014 at 10:11

so where do you put your rubbish

On the train tracks, I suppose. It's mainly around the train stations that this has been done, apparently.
btw, I heard Eninem is suing your Prime Minister for stealing one of his songs for an election ad.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
no one

16.09.2014 at 11:15
Written by M C Vice on 16.09.2014 at 10:29

btw, I heard Eninem is suing your Prime Minister for stealing one of his songs for an election ad.

haha, yeah there's so much scandal going down this election. Hope they sue them broke ...i hate john key

Ilham
attention whore*

16.09.2014 at 11:50

Yeah in Morocco in 2003 and 2006 they took out almost every trash bin after terrorist bombings. Even taking out your trash could be seen as suspicious.
Bad English
nobody

18.09.2014 at 23:25
What next Catalonia, Bask country, Ulster, Flanders Republica Srpska, Silesia, Lapland, Hungarian speaking Slovaks goes to Hungary, same goes for Hungarian speaking community in Hungary, N Italy ...maybe independent Creta, Transilvania ---- such separatist ideas about independence in free Europe(where are more freedom in this world China, Chada, Columbia, Russia? such ideas are dangerous in todays situation
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 05:29
When I was last in Sydeny, rubbish bins were really rare even in busy public areas. We initially carried our rubbish around and then got sick of it and did the same thing the locals did, dump it on the ground.

Sydney is an absolute hole though, inhabited by rude wankers (even ruders than Croats! ). I've not met many people from outside of Sydney who liked the place. In fact it was voted most un-Australian city in one survey a few years ago.
no one

Today at 09:14
Written by deadone on Today at 05:29

When I was last in Sydeny, rubbish bins were really rare even in busy public areas. We initially carried our rubbish around and then got sick of it and did the same thing the locals did, dump it on the ground.

Sydney is an absolute hole though, inhabited by rude wankers (even ruders than Croats! ). I've not met many people from outside of Sydney who liked the place. In fact it was voted most un-Australian city in one survey a few years ago.

beach suburbs are good, i didn't find sydney too bad
deadone
Mainstream Poser

Today at 09:33
Written by no one on Today at 09:14

beach suburbs are good, i didn't find sydney too bad

I used to go in city centre. Very rude people.
no one

Today at 10:39
Written by deadone on Today at 09:33

I used to go in city centre. Very rude people.

yeah i stayed in the city for about a week. The random guy working at the motel gave me a tinny for my birthday so i'm not going to say they're rude. But it's definitely frantic compared to the other citys, feels like i'm going to get mowed down by men in suits on the packed out sidewalks when i'm stumbling down to the seven eleven to grab a pie

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.