‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 300  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by deadone on 23.02.2015 at 06:15
Written by no one on 23.02.2015 at 04:37

Wish i could listen to metal all day playing on the computer and have no time for anything else

I wouldn't want to do that even if I didn't have to work. I'd be doing a lot of stuff I don't have time for these days - travel, reading, going to movies and theatre, painting miniature soldiers and hanging out in cafes watching the world go by. After all I barely post here on weekends!

Page 34 of 34

no one

29.07.2015 at 06:47
Written by deadone on 29.07.2015 at 06:40

You are actually one of the most normal people on here, ol' bean.

shit i don't know about that
----
nobody
Maco

Today at 01:25
I already have Windows 10, it's really good I have to say, much better than the rubbish Windows 8/8.1 was. My only issue is why they included the windows store again, I'm pretty sure no one uses that, at least where I live.
----
I'm derp.
Bad English
Masterchief

Today at 02:18
Written by Maco on Today at 01:25

I already have Windows 10, it's really good I have to say, much better than the rubbish Windows 8/8.1 was. My only issue is why they included the windows store again, I'm pretty sure no one uses that, at least where I live.

W10 is Skynet

anyway 7 are better 8 and 8.1 sucks, made for freaks who likes apps and mobile
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Maco

Today at 02:43
Written by Bad English on Today at 02:18

W10 is Skynet

Yeah, now I'm becoming one with my laptop. Soon I will be able to download every metal album with a speed of 1TB/s and I won't share it with any of you, except flower power metal albums since you love it more than any metal sub-genre :^)
----
I'm derp.
deadone
has a mangina

Today at 07:53
Right now I wish I was in a pub with a pint of brew and a juke box full of hard rockin' tunes.
no one

Today at 09:00
Written by deadone on Today at 07:53

Right now I wish I was in a pub with a pint of brew and a juke box full of hard rockin' tunes.

Right now i just wish i were drinking.

The oil and dairy industry that basically run this place aren't getting payed out well this year and the place is turning intro the great depression.....well not that bad, but no ones got any work and the future of my job, or finding another one, is looking grim.

I hate it that we rely on those cunts
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

Today at 09:13
Written by no one on Today at 09:00

Right now i just wish i were drinking.

I need a good drinking vibe!

Quote:

The oil and dairy industry that basically run this place aren't getting payed out well this year and the place is turning intro the great depression.....well not that bad, but no ones got any work and the future of my job, or finding another one, is looking grim.

I hate it that we rely on those cunts

Crap that's terrible news. Hopefully things'll get better soon! How is NZ as a whole going economically?
no one

Today at 09:35
Written by deadone on Today at 09:13

Crap that's terrible news. Hopefully things'll get better soon! How is NZ as a whole going economically?

i think it's going go get worse before it gets better.

I'm probably not the guy to ask, but i think the state of the economy is very very average.
----
nobody
deadone
has a mangina

Today at 09:48
Written by no one on Today at 09:35

i think it's going go get worse before it gets better.

I'm probably not the guy to ask, but i think the state of the economy is very very average.

We're the same. They keep talking about a recovery whilst official unemployment increases and more and more things close down.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

Today at 11:28
Apparently there was an earthquake here in Brisbane this morning. I didn't notice anything.
----
Mum - 21/10/1955 - 19/6/2015. R.I.P.

"They keep promising dragons, but all I get are more floppy wieners in my face."
Go the Sharks!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.