The Pub

Original post

Posted by Yavanna, 29.04.2015 - 23:09
Written by no one on 29.04.2015 at 21:41

Written by Yavanna on 29.04.2015 at 19:59

I have to agree with you to an extend, but in my country, there are so many drug dealers that get so many people killed, commit so many crimes, and get so much Money... I think they hardly will drop their criminal activities and become good people.

Yeah i hear Brazils the crack capital of the world, but places where there is not much middle ground between the really rich and really poor tend to have bad drug and crime problems, i don't know if the government has a part to play there. (correct me if i'm wrong about your country, i'm just going by a mate who lives there)

Well apparently those two aussies were rehabilitated by the time they got executed, but that could have been to do with the fact that they knew they were going to die.

Yeah, we have really bad problems with crack in here. The thing is, there are people making A LOT of Money with this. Not the small sellers, but the ones that control big areas. Even my town, wich is small, has big problems with crack. Also, the law in my country is very complex, but in the end it benefits criminals, so, most drug dealers are not very afraid of getting caught, since most of them keep on ruling their business from inside the jail. If we had death sentence, people would think better before joining traffic.

Oh, and two brazilians were also executed recently in there :p , but when they traveled there with drugs, they knew that they could be executed if caught. It was a risk they assumed before leaving.
29.12.2016 - 00:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Defunct
Written by Bad English on 28.12.2016 at 23:08

A'right wee man
I have not seen you online ling time pal
Any travel plans this summer ?

You spoke to me earlier today in the SB I don't even have plans for tomorrow, let alone the summer.
29.12.2016 - 00:12
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.12.2016 at 00:02

Written by Bad English on 28.12.2016 at 23:08

A'right wee man
I have not seen you online ling time pal
Any travel plans this summer ?

You spoke to me earlier today in the SB I don't even have plans for tomorrow, let alone the summer.

alrigt big man and did I spoke I don't remember
same here
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.02.2017 - 15:43
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Yay 4000 posts
----

09.02.2017 - 15:43
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Oh, wait...
----

09.02.2017 - 18:38
no one
You can like posts now? Sweet! Now I can judge how worthy I am on this site by my post likes.
----
nobody
09.02.2017 - 18:45
Bad English
Masterchief
Written by no one on 09.02.2017 at 18:38

You can like posts now? Sweet! Now I can judge how worthy I am on this site by my post likes.

its FB shit
----

09.02.2017 - 19:41
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
I was more looking forward for the dislike button instead
----

09.02.2017 - 20:26
no one
Written by Karlabos on 09.02.2017 at 19:41

I was more looking forward for the dislike button instead

Shit post, dislike
----
nobody
12.02.2017 - 15:28
Karlabos
Weirdo of MS
Oh, look: It's the new Seirom album!!1
----

Today - 01:19
Bad English
Masterchief
Does old bill has nothing better to do as asking dumb questions the to people who had philosophical conversation whit a stars in middle of night in middle of frozen lake? Yesterday I was out in Porsön approximately 01:40 in middle of local lake, had dialog whit a stars and I was watching a skyline. Old bill said, what you're doing here, I told I work night, cant sleep. Then they said, are't you afraid to be alone. I said no, I was born in a north, I am fighting man, I am not afraid of a nature. It was like -20¤C at night , I was out like 1h and looking to the stars, we had a philosophical conversation.
----