Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 17:16
Written by Maco on 01.12.2015 at 17:09

Yeah it's better than Lima, but It doesn't call my attention. Well, if my family or a friend invites me to go there, I won't deny myself.

well Lima and big cities sucks man
13.03.2016 - 04:57
FOOCK Nam
Same in nam, all house get permited to build, but all are neglectec lawfully with the whole design of the city, all houses are chaos when combined together. Its been becoming worse cuz price is very high but you get small size of land and house in the city.
20.03.2016 - 12:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 20.03.2016 at 08:57

I think i remember Deadone saying he was 245kg! i don't think he could even carry a plastic bag.

You mean he is fat? I thought he was a slim guy as you and me. whit white t shirt, short type sleews and tie... short hair. This is how I imagine deadone.

Carrying shopping bag man its super hard, have you tried carry shopping bags, long distance?
I did 3 heavy same time 20 m from the car to entrance on pure ice, 2 days we had +8 and all snow melted, and then froze, its pure fucking ice everywhere
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.03.2016 - 19:03
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 20.03.2016 at 12:22

You mean he is fat? I thought he was a slim guy as you and me. whit white t shirt, short type sleews and tie... short hair. This is how I imagine deadone.

No i don't mean he's fat, i mean he's REALLY fat. It might have actually been 145kg, either way he must be a big unit. That's actually how i imagined him anyway, especially after hearing him talk about his diet and medical conditions he goes through, didn't sound like he did any sport or exercise of any kind either.
21.03.2016 - 01:04
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I always imgined him as fat too, but because of the first profile pic he used to use. =p
I think the first profile pic builds most of the image I have of people here
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
21.03.2016 - 01:21
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 21.03.2016 at 01:04

I always imgined him as fat too, but because of the first profile pic he used to use. =p
I think the first profile pic builds most of the image I have of people here

Cant even remember what my first avatar was? hope it wasn't a dick or a dildo or something.
21.03.2016 - 07:54
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Nearly an hour me and my dad spent dicking around trying to get his new speakers to work. it was only playing out of 1 speaker, not both. swapped them around to make sure they both worked, swapped sockets because it only seemed to work in 1 of them. Turned out the dial that sets how much volume goes through each had been turned all the way to one side.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
22.03.2016 - 18:49
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 21.03.2016 at 01:21

Cant even remember what my first avatar was? hope it wasn't a dick or a dildo or something.

but it was ....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.03.2016 - 19:06
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2016 at 18:49

but it was ....

oh no, karl thinks i'm a walking talking penis.
22.03.2016 - 20:00
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I thought you ejaculated your words on the keyboard
----
- Reimu Hakurei
22.03.2016 - 21:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 20.03.2016 at 19:03

Written by Bad English on 20.03.2016 at 12:22

No i don't mean he's fat, i mean he's REALLY fat. It might have actually been 145kg, either way he must be a big unit. That's actually how i imagined him anyway, especially after hearing him talk about his diet and medical conditions he goes through, didn't sound like he did any sport or exercise of any kind either.

I dunno, I never heard about it, I thought he is slim lad.. since he has a daughter. I am more worried as raspy looks,
a - He might be a slim, skin head nazie whit swastika and orthox Serbian nationalist tattoos
b - uber fat and angry man
----

apos;'
[image]
22.03.2016 - 21:39
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 22.03.2016 at 19:06

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2016 at 18:49

but it was ....

oh no, karl thinks i'm a walking talking penis.

but you are ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
22.03.2016 - 22:28
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 22.03.2016 at 21:09

a - He might be a slim, skin head nazie whit swastika and orthox Serbian nationalist tattoos

thats bullshit no serbian nationalist would wear swastika , they opposse nazis as much as leftists. Only skinheads and nazis wear it and those gets bashed by literally anyone.

also he is croat(as i understood) why would he had serbian nationalist tattoos ?
----
22.03.2016 - 22:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2016 at 22:28

thats bullshit no serbian nationalist would wear swastika , they opposse nazis as much as leftists. Only skinheads and nazis wear it and those gets bashed by literally anyone.

also he is croat(as i understood) why would he had serbian nationalist tattoos ?

rapsutin is Serbian origin , dead one is Australian , his grandfather was croat.

I just guessing how raspy looks like, since we started talking about fat people
----

apos;'
[image]
22.03.2016 - 22:33
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 22.03.2016 at 22:30

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2016 at 22:28

rapsutin is Serbian origin , dead one is Australian , his grandfather was croat.

I just guessing how raspy looks like, since we started talking about fat people

oh i thought you people talked about deadone .... anyway carry on ...
----
22.03.2016 - 22:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.03.2016 at 22:33

Written by Bad English on 22.03.2016 at 22:30

oh i thought you people talked about deadone .... anyway carry on ...

we did in beginning , PC freaks are weird sometimes
----

apos;'
[image]
22.03.2016 - 23:17
no one
Account deleted
Good to see angel reaper has come out of his depression
23.03.2016 - 00:04
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 22.03.2016 at 23:17

Good to see angel reaper has come out of his depression

it turned out i was not depressed just heavily burned out from a clusterfuck of university stuff and work stuff crammed together . Few rehearsals with band and one short break and few weeks of dating actually really boosted my morals. However i still suffer from total lack of time and i kinda starting to feel like this job i have is a bit boring.Maybe i will try to be university assistant this year (if offered paid position) or maybe going full indie game dev once i finish with master degree in few months.

All in all ,im pretty ok overall . thanks for concerns.
----
23.03.2016 - 09:16
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Lashing on metal elitist.

"You can sit and complain as much as you want but the fact of the matter is we're flying the flag for metal whether you like us or not." - Asking Alexandria.

Hot stuff.
23.03.2016 - 15:16
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ Saying that metal would die because people bitched about mainstream bands seems far of an overstatement, but the guys do kinda have a point, yes.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
06.04.2016 - 21:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/4203-slask-players-visited-their-fans-in-prison.html

I don't get this, it means in secret way club supports violence, drug transporting, football violence and so on ... those ppl are in jail for that thing
----

apos;'
[image]
17.04.2016 - 06:26
no one
Account deleted
So i updated Itunes and it deleted every album apart from the few i had brought off Itunes, luckily i had back up, but i hate Itunes and what a cunty thing to do.

I want to abandon itunes altogether but i use an ipod so feel like they have trapped me. Almost tempted to just go full blown old school and do physical purchases only.
17.04.2016 - 16:38
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 17.04.2016 at 06:26

So i updated Itunes and it deleted every album apart from the few i had brought off Itunes, luckily i had back up, but i hate Itunes and what a cunty thing to do.

I want to abandon itunes altogether but i use an ipod so feel like they have trapped me. Almost tempted to just go full blown old school and do physical purchases only.

Sheesh, ain't iTunes the worst thing ever?

I have a problem here in Brazil, which is that every single mp3 player except the apple ones suck, like they won't last a month working in its entirety and most of the time the players you buy will likely not even work since the very beginning. Which males iPod quite the only possible option for listening to music

I normally wouldn't have an iPod because of iTunes but it's the only thing we have here... But damn, who had the idea of doing a program where you can't even copy/paste music folders on it? You need to add songs on the thing one-by-fucking-one!!
And then they say it's an "intelligent" program which will build up the albums/bands for you and will display it in order when you start the thing up, so you theoretically don't even need to arrange the things yourself. But guess what? 80% of the albums I add there will be displayed in 3 separate things, songs missing/songs out of order. And i'll be damned if I'm gonna have to keep renaming/changing properties on every single song I add to iTunes just for it to display correctly "intelligently".

The way it is we need to change the properties to every song and after added still need to create a playlist so that it can be heard properly on order. It would be so much easier to just have a folder adding option. But naaah, let's make an "intelligent" program

I never updated my iTunes since I got it because I felt like something dumb like this would happen. I'm glad you shared this, so it means I'll keep that way then.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
20.04.2016 - 03:07
no one
Account deleted
My phones being a dick, the answer to your pm B.E is, dead.
20.04.2016 - 23:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 20.04.2016 at 03:07

My phones being a dick, the answer to your pm B.E is, dead.

I use PC only
----

apos;'
[image]
20.04.2016 - 23:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My old MP3 player died .... RIP
Now I cant listen music outside anymore, until I buy new one
----

apos;'
[image]
21.04.2016 - 00:49
ANGEL REAPER
You listen to sounds of wilderness than like true warrior ... or silence ...
----
21.04.2016 - 01:02
no one
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.04.2016 at 00:49

Just like in his previous life as a pagan king.
22.04.2016 - 00:49
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 21.04.2016 at 01:02

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 21.04.2016 at 00:49

Just like in his previous life as a pagan king.

i bet he was deaf in his previous life ,and he just cant spell things in this
----
30.04.2016 - 16:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont get people. Whole week they work, then says , they are tired, but in Friday all are in pubs, streets etc. Where they get energy to that? My fridays are sleep from 17:00-21:00, then listen music, same sleep at work day 17:00-19:00 and I still dont get how after work ppl can go to football, hockey etc .... gosh I only think how to sleep, have no energy and motivation to do other things
----

apos;'
[image]
30.04.2016 - 18:28
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 30.04.2016 at 16:44

I dont get people. Whole week they work, then says , they are tired, but in Friday all are in pubs, streets etc. Where they get energy to that? My fridays are sleep from 17:00-21:00, then listen music, same sleep at work day 17:00-19:00 and I still dont get how after work ppl can go to football, hockey etc .... gosh I only think how to sleep, have no energy and motivation to do other things

i mostly sleep just 4 hours per day and i find it manageable.man up!
----