Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 17:16
Written by Maco on 01.12.2015 at 17:09

Yeah it's better than Lima, but It doesn't call my attention. Well, if my family or a friend invites me to go there, I won't deny myself.

well Lima and big cities sucks man
03.08.2016 - 00:49
ANGEL REAPER
I am relieved to hear that ,for moment i thought we lost you . wink emoticon;)
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.08.2016 - 18:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Perfect climate. January, February -15¤c -30¤c , March is getting warmer in end of march begging in april snow is gone, april +5 +10¤c, may +25¤c, early June +15¤C, late June, July +35¤C , august +20¤c, september starts rain and in mid oktober it turns -5¤c and snow comes, November-December -20¤c - 30¤c and whit out any other changes, as it is as I said, it would be perfect
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.08.2016 - 22:00
no one
Account deleted
Its finally getting cold and snowing up the mountain and down to sea level down south here, but fuck the rain and thunder never end
04.08.2016 - 10:25
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 03.08.2016 at 22:00

Its finally getting cold and snowing up the mountain and down to sea level down south here, but fuck the rain and thunder never end

Same scene in Kashmir.

Hills are getting white while in valley you receiving awful amount of rainfall on daily basis. It's getting fucking wet, slippery and skin behaving erratically.

Last month of dry and itchiness, hit Sept. cool winds will take a good care of this city.
12.08.2016 - 03:37
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Is it just me or are the youtube links suddenly not working anymore on this site?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
12.08.2016 - 07:48
no one
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 12.08.2016 at 03:37

Is it just me or are the youtube links suddenly not working anymore on this site?

it's just you
14.08.2016 - 21:38
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Guest on 12.08.2016 at 07:48

it's just you

They don't work for me as well.
14.08.2016 - 23:56
no one
Account deleted
Written by 3rdWorld on 14.08.2016 at 21:38

Written by Guest on 12.08.2016 at 07:48

it's just you

They don't work for me as well.

Seems I'm the only one it works for, so maybe it's just me
15.08.2016 - 03:19
The Batlord
No they're not working on my other forum either. It's probably a problem on Youtube's end.
----
Bands that suck: Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Pink Floyd, Pearl Jam, the folk rock half of Led Zeppelin, 99% of thrash metal bands from the turn of the century, Mumford & Sons, any death metal band influenced by Necrophagist.

That is all for now.
15.08.2016 - 06:22
3rdWorld
China was a neat
So the only one for whom it works is no one.

Seriously though, has it been reported in site bugs here?
15.08.2016 - 11:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by 3rdWorld on 15.08.2016 at 06:22

So the only one for whom it works is no one.

Seriously though, has it been reported in site bugs here?

it seems to be fixed now
----

apos;'
[image]
15.08.2016 - 14:13
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Bad English on 15.08.2016 at 11:51

it seems to be fixed now

Yup, seems to be.
01.09.2016 - 09:46
FOOCK Nam
Edgar bad english, teach more life skills, fuk i dont know way to make good relationship with people, female generally, and especially watchness in life.. I needs it cuz life in nam is jungle..
01.09.2016 - 11:24
FOOCK Nam
When talking in life do you still like "hahaha" like that anymore or just in forum.i used to be very huge tough and strong but fuk its dangerous, nam is wild and jungle but be beautiful smiling happy healthy is good but for foreign place, ill go abroad but still consult you!
05.09.2016 - 08:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Life is nothing more than an illusion. It's like a poor actor who struts and worries for his hour on the stage and then is never heard from again. Life is a story told by an idiot, full of noise and emotional disturbance but devoid of meaning.

Macbeth: Act 5, Scene 5, Page 2
----

apos;'
[image]
06.09.2016 - 02:42
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Poor quote edgar. Apart from a tiny wee bit of luck and chance, I clearly believe you are an architect of your own life and fate and it's never an illusion. More and more so when you live in countries with a better social development and happiness index.
06.09.2016 - 03:13
no one
Account deleted
Written by 3rdWorld on 06.09.2016 at 02:42

Poor quote edgar. Apart from a tiny wee bit of luck and chance, I clearly believe you are an architect of your own life and fate and it's never an illusion. More and more so when you live in countries with a better social development and happiness index.

I don't think he lives in a happy country though, they don't get enough vitiman d, why do you think they much so much good dsbm
06.09.2016 - 03:27
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by Guest on 06.09.2016 at 03:13

I don't think he lives in a happy country though, they don't get enough vitiman d, why do you think they much so much good dsbm

For a moment I thought you were talking about that vietnam guy. Funny he asks edgar for advice then.
06.09.2016 - 03:48
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Is the one going by Angel N. now, actually Fritillaria?, the girl who suggested me La Haine which I probably never finished. She used to be very active and sweet around the site.

Or did she just deleted her profile altogether? Few months of inactivity last year due to internet connectivity problems made me lose a lot of track and ground I covered.
06.09.2016 - 04:21
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Yes. Angel N is Mary N is Fritillaria is Friri
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
06.09.2016 - 08:18
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Well shoot me she is definitely quite different now, calm and collected and less fidgety I'd say.
06.09.2016 - 12:45
angel.
Evil Butterfly
It's funny to open this forum and to read you guys are talking of me.

Did you get bored of La Haiene? At some moments it is slow pace and boring but that is how the movie builds up the shock effect in the end. Anyhow, don't bother for it if it's not your type of movie.

I think I am changed you're right. So many things happened to my life, I hit 30s, I lost friends, I lost my beloved mother while being abroad all of a sudden... Life changes.
----
The Fangirl.
06.09.2016 - 14:57
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
06.09.2016 - 20:28
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Written by angel. on 06.09.2016 at 12:45

Did you get bored of La Haiene? At some moments it is slow pace and boring but that is how the movie builds up the shock effect in the end. Anyhow, don't bother for it if it's not your type of movie.

I think I am changed you're right. So many things happened to my life, I hit 30s, I lost friends, I lost my beloved mother while being abroad all of a sudden... Life changes.

Won't say bored but probably my tastes weren't really so mature back then. But now I think I maybe better equipped to process it after not just watching but truly "getting" movies like American History X, This Is England etc. And also I now realize how big a name Vincent Cassel truly is.

Sorry for your loss but atleast its good that you've moved out of your country which you were really frustrated about back then which is also apparently how I identified you from the Depression forum where you were talking about your university course. Glad to see you still hanging around the site.
17.09.2016 - 22:47
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Dayum, so much good music and no one to listen them all.

And totally not promoting my recent work in the thread. I guess I just really like discovering new music. Kudos for everyone's efforts there.
25.09.2016 - 02:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
My shit talk in Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYm0zghYqw&feature=youtu.be
----

apos;'
[image]
25.09.2016 - 13:14
3rdWorld
China was a neat
^Not sure why I clicked on and watched it.
25.09.2016 - 14:47
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 25.09.2016 at 02:53

My shit talk in Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYm0zghYqw&feature=youtu.be

man turn your phone horizontally when you record videos...just a pro tip
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
07.10.2016 - 15:23
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Just put three full tea-spoon of salt in my espresso and I found it out right after I drank the whole cup in one seep!
----
The Fangirl.
07.10.2016 - 23:25
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Well atleast you are doing that in germ. I am still stuck in the third world. Btw anyone here know anything/have this EU blue card?