Metal Storm logo
The Pub

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 01.12.2015 - 17:16
Written by Maco on 01.12.2015 at 17:09

Yeah it's better than Lima, but It doesn't call my attention. Well, if my family or a friend invites me to go there, I won't deny myself.

well Lima and big cities sucks man
19.07.2016 - 06:45
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 19.07.2016 at 03:16

That is exactly what Lit said, i was there live at the scene!

??So you have been away on a drug train I take it.

friggen priceless, man.

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.
19.07.2016 - 09:35
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 19.07.2016 at 06:45

and.... I guess the main thing is I don't really listen to metal much anymore. so out of touch with all the new albums and everything it's crazy, even when I was keeping semi informed I didn't care about most stuff coming out and now it's like 0.0001%.

What the fucks wrong with you man! i'v been listening to metal since i was a glint in my fathers eye and will continue to listen to metal until death!! It's the only fucking way! where's your loyalty?

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?
20.07.2016 - 00:40
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

Seriously though, what made you loose interest in metal? and what are you listening to instead, if anything at all?

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.
20.07.2016 - 03:32
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 20.07.2016 at 00:40

Written by Guest on 19.07.2016 at 09:35

I don't know. I guess part would be metal getting more and more pretentious was getting out of hand. even the juvenile shit isn't really cool or fun for me anymore. it's not really that fun talking to metal people either though, once the dust of my metal listening times settled I realized that. but there's some gem people I like lots on here, still.

I mean, I still listen to metal sometimes. I listened to Planetary Duality at work today (which is probably another thing in my life that disrupted how I used to be, I work full time now). Actually lately I would say I have been listening to a good amount of death metal like that. I still listen to Necrophagist every day pretty much too but that's sort of an exception for ultimate godliness in music. As for what I listen to now other than that, mostly video game music.

I've changed quite a bit. It's weird, a very good chunk of me is still my same old dumb, naive, weird ass self, but I've changed a lot over the past little while too.

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.
20.07.2016 - 04:58
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 20.07.2016 at 03:32

Sounds like your going through what i went through with punk. When my life changed drastcally is when i started listening to metal. I guess metal is a bit more diverse, i feel i don't have to be fully into the scene to appreciate the music.

Good to see you accept you have changed instead of desperately holding on to the past for some kind of pride like i see so often.

My life hasn't changed too drastically though. It's kind of hard to explain, it's like a lot of little* changes, the big picture stays more or less the same but all these relatively minor experiences teach me things and change me a little.

*- there has been one big change though, a couple weeks ago my dog had to be put down. he was my best friend in the world, I miss him a lot. there's just a really big hole in my life now cause of that.

I think you're definitely right about metal being more diverse than punk although hell if I know, I'm sure there's progressive reggae steampunk with reverb from tapping on glasses with spoons for vocals out there somewhere these days...
28.07.2016 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 18.07.2016 at 09:53

Written by Mattybu on 18.07.2016 at 06:55

What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

Slayer 666 Rasputin and Deadone have also been banned since you have been gone

maybe its personal question mate, but as married so many years how often you have sex per week nowadays? comaring as od days?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.07.2016 - 01:28
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 28.07.2016 at 23:03

Written by Guest on 18.07.2016 at 09:53

Written by Mattybu on 18.07.2016 at 06:55

What happened to that Lit guy? saw his account greyed out on a post somewhere, did he make a new acct or just delete the other one and hasnt been seen since

He said "good riddance" in the shout box and deleted his account. What happened to you?

Slayer 666 Rasputin and Deadone have also been banned since you have been gone

maybe its personal question mate, but as married so many years how often you have sex per week nowadays? comaring as od days?

I had sex often, changes every week from every day to once a week, but now we have a baby i don't get none!

How many times a week does your blow up dole have sex with you?
29.07.2016 - 02:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Guest on 29.07.2016 at 01:28

I had sex often, changes every week from every day to once a week, but now we have a baby i don't get none!

How many times a week does your blow up dole have sex with you?

about spenking he monkey not so much, sex once per 2-3 times per week or once in 2-3 weeks
You don't need have a gf to have it

how is baby doing?
----

apos;'
[image]
29.07.2016 - 03:15
no one
Account deleted
Babys great!
29.07.2016 - 04:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
This is gettin' interesting.....
30.07.2016 - 03:38
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 29.07.2016 at 03:15

Babys great!

Make sure he/she soaks up lots of Striborg in the formative years.. this is my only parenting advice
30.07.2016 - 06:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 30.07.2016 at 03:38

Make sure he/she soaks up lots of Striborg in the formative years.. this is my only parenting advice

I already brought her a cape.
30.07.2016 - 19:16
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 30.07.2016 at 06:07

Written by Mattybu on 30.07.2016 at 03:38

I already brought her a cape.

If I ever had a child, which thankfully I won't, they'd be raised in one of these

30.07.2016 - 22:48
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 30.07.2016 at 19:16

If I ever had a child, which thankfully I won't, they'd be raised in one of these

fuck is that?
30.07.2016 - 23:33
no one
Account deleted
Lately it seems like the cool people don't really have babys in my society.
30.07.2016 - 23:47
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 30.07.2016 at 22:48

Written by Mattybu on 30.07.2016 at 19:16

fuck is that?

blindfold you silly . how would you otherwise survive the sight of one ugly baby without your eyes blindfolded? you know its like medusa, if you cant see it its like its not even there...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
31.07.2016 - 03:03
Mattybu

fuck is that?

Naruto headband... I guess you're too old for that joke
31.07.2016 - 04:04
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 31.07.2016 at 03:03

fuck is that?

is that what all you youngsters are into these days.
31.07.2016 - 23:26
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 31.07.2016 at 04:04

fuck is that?

me and my buddies
31.07.2016 - 23:26
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Hi folks, where is my drink?
----
The Fangirl.
01.08.2016 - 00:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 31.07.2016 at 23:26

Hi folks, where is my drink?

have you some deutcmarks
----

apos;'
[image]
01.08.2016 - 00:05
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Bad English on 01.08.2016 at 00:04

have you some deutcmarks

Are we in 80s still?
----
The Fangirl.
01.08.2016 - 00:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by angel. on 01.08.2016 at 00:05

Written by Bad English on 01.08.2016 at 00:04

have you some deutcmarks

Are we in 80s still?

musically yes
----

apos;'
[image]
01.08.2016 - 03:22
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 31.07.2016 at 23:26

Written by Guest on 31.07.2016 at 04:04

fuck is that?

? Wtf

me and my buddies
01.08.2016 - 03:48
Mattybu
Written by Guest on 01.08.2016 at 03:22

? Wtf

02.08.2016 - 21:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
At South Korean Pokemon hunters, if you wanna catch one big fat Pokemon KomChungu you must cross 38th parallel wink emoticon;) there are a lot of pokemons
----

apos;'
[image]
02.08.2016 - 21:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
A donkey, a dog, a cat, and a rooster....tell me the name of a city wink emoticon;) only vise folks knows this, those who likes to read
----

apos;'
[image]
02.08.2016 - 22:01
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^ Or those who took a German course
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
02.08.2016 - 22:01
ANGEL REAPER
Im genuinely worried for K7. he started do spell emoticons and smiley faces , i suspect its imposter who have overtook his online identity. Who knows maybe impostor is wearing K7 now like some kind of edgar suit ... wink emoticon;)

...sugar...need sugar....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
02.08.2016 - 23:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 02.08.2016 at 22:01

Im genuinely worried for K7. he started do spell emoticons and smiley faces , i suspect its imposter who have overtook his online identity. Who knows maybe impostor is wearing K7 now like some kind of edgar suit ... wink emoticon;)

...sugar...need sugar....

I copy pats from my shaitbook
----

apos;'
[image]