Metal Storm logo
Motorsports

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 17.01.2007 - 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic
09.04.2007 - 17:42
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well one more race behind us and fuckin maclaren won it damn
well i didn't watched whole race i missed start and first 15 laps but race i saw was boring

and what od ppl think is Hamlton just having huge luck or hes good one
next race is this weekend in Bahrein so i hope Ferarri will take back top of podium
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
09.04.2007 - 23:32
tulkas
el parcero
I watched the first half of the race and it was intersting until massa went out of the track, then it was boring.

@EddieGunner: I actually think Hamilton is good, I mean, being hired by a team as McLaren has to say something about you. Still, there's a whole season ahead so a lot may happen
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
10.04.2007 - 00:09
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Hamilton is a great driver, actually. Yesterday the Spanish commentators were discussing the fact that his has been one of the greatest, if not the greatest rookie start ever in Formula 1 (being 3rd and 2nd in his debut). He was very clever to profit from Felipe's impatience (Massa's Ferrari has a higher top speed, so he should have waited until the long straight path), and he drove quite an intelligent and brave race before Kimi until the end.

It was a pity that Robert Kubica didn't finish, though. I have great expectations upon his future.
10.04.2007 - 16:49
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well Hamilton is seocnd best rookie if im not wrong one more dude also finished at podiums after two races, but im not 100% sure in this

well he was drivin very smart, but i still hope this was hes last podium this season

im not sorry for Kubica but im glad Kovalainen took point
----
Erno Paasilinna
16.04.2007 - 06:59
tulkas
el parcero
check this headline from the F1 official site www.formula1.com:

'The fairytale start to Lewis Hamilton's Formula One career continued in Bahrain on Sunday. His second place made him the first driver in history to finish his first three Grands Prix on the podium. Not only that, he also took the joint lead in the drivers' championship standings'

Also, in the last 13 laps he passed from being 13secs behind Massa, to 2secs at the end. I don't think it's luck, I think this guy really IS good, like I said on my last post, being hired by McLaren has to mean something
----
17.04.2007 - 21:45
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
fuckin hamilton im startin to hate this guy, and those 11 sec's he passes so fats, Massa was slowing down, he surly didn't drivin with full speed, he was just closin race to end

im just worry for Kimi he was dunno how to stay but he didn't attack hamilton at first then he let him go away

and im glad Alonso finsihed 5th he should be 6th lol
----
Erno Paasilinna
23.04.2007 - 11:29
Lupas
Maximus
What a disapointing race , did Valentino had. 11th place and he never was Valentino. Much of this lost is due the Michelen Tyres. They where burn only after 11 . Stoner wins and Elias ( that was superb here , he surely had a joint before ) ends second from 6th in pole
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
01.05.2007 - 06:58
tulkas
el parcero
finally WRC is alive again, the argentina rally is going to be interesting, specially the fight between gronholm and loeb being separted by just 1 point. I just wish solberg can start catching up, he's had a dissapionting season so far
----
10.05.2007 - 01:05
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Loeb won again damn Gronholm second again, Miko 3rd, Solberg out

i don't like those results, it looks like some old season, no competition nothign i hope it won't be one more boring season
----
Erno Paasilinna
10.05.2007 - 03:56
tulkas
el parcero
yeah, it would suck if it again it was an uncompetitive season. that was what made me loose interest in F1, hope that doesn't happen here too
----
10.05.2007 - 11:28
Lupas
Maximus
so try Motogp this year
It shows to be a good year
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
10.05.2007 - 17:45
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeha it is intresting in motoGP like always, but Stoner is doing very well, if he wins next two races it going to be boring season but im sure Valentino won't aloow that to happen
----
Erno Paasilinna
13.05.2007 - 08:05
Lupas
Maximus
Written by EddieGunner on 10.05.2007 at 17:45

yeha it is intresting in motoGP like always, but Stoner is doing very well, if he wins next two races it going to be boring season but im sure Valentino won't aloow that to happen

It won't happen . Rossi will not let Stoner gain pts ahead . Although rossi is making quite number of mistakes
----
13.05.2007 - 22:43
tulkas
el parcero
once againg L. Hamliton was in the top 3, no luck I'm guessing. I think he's getting better and better and probably has great future ahead in F1
----
14.05.2007 - 16:00
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@lupas
i hope u r not wrong i really like Rossi i would be very happy to see him at first place at end of season, but yeah he does make some starnge mistakes lately, don't look like Rossi in past season

F1 well i didnd't warch race, out of town, anyway i saw result and dunno what happend with Kimi, im glad taht Massa won but im not glad to see fuckin hamilton on second place again, damn hes anoying
----
Erno Paasilinna
14.05.2007 - 17:06
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
@EddieGunner:
There was a problem with Massa and Alonso after the start. Alonso was too agressive when he took off and he touched Massa, almost pushing him out in the first corner, a manoeuvre which Massa returned him straight after. At the end, Alonso was amazed that both him and Massa could have finished the race at all.

Kimi broke the direction of the front right wheel or something. By the way, I am pretty happy for Hamilton, who has signed the best F1 debut ever; he and Kubica have not deceived me as Nico Rosberg did.
21.05.2007 - 18:12
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Taktsekte
thx for information dude

welll ghamilton if hes good and by this part of season he is good drive but in same time hes one lukcy byathc to sign contractw ith good team

well back motogp, Rossi was 6th hmmmm looks like this si going to be very hard season for Valentino
----
Erno Paasilinna
22.05.2007 - 21:34
tulkas
el parcero
well, finally the unthinkable happend in WRC and loeb had to retire after smashing his tyre against a rock. this was great news for Gronholm who was able to take the victory. this just shows that even the most experienced make mistakes. I still would've liked a better result from solberg
----
23.05.2007 - 15:22
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah i was so sup?rised when i saw Loeb smash the rock he hee Gronholm will be champion at end
----
Erno Paasilinna
26.05.2007 - 18:52
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
tomorow is GP of MOnaco, one of my fav races, proly i cause it's only track i was walking for real he hee

alonso and hamilton from first two places, Massa 3rd, Raikonen proly 16th or maybe alst one fucker broke up ferarri
----
Erno Paasilinna
26.05.2007 - 23:11
tulkas
el parcero
monaco is a really interesting race. too bad for raikonen beacuse in this track being able to start in the first places assures your race... hope he can catch up. it will be good to see hamiltons performance here too. bad thing i won't be able to watch it. damn!
----
28.05.2007 - 21:47
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well raikonen couldn't catch up anything in fact anyone +, but he somehow finished at 8 place one point betetr then nothing and when will fuckin Brit hamilton stop being in top three he is so fuckin boring he hee
----
Erno Paasilinna
28.05.2007 - 22:07
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
@EddieGunner: How dare you call Hamilton boring? How long have you been a Ferrari fan? Did you find Schumi boring?
28.05.2007 - 22:13
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Taktsekte
ferarri fan, Forever
calling hamilton boring all the time hes driving for mclaren
schumi was boring in last two season but as ferrari fan i was happy when schumi was wining
----
Erno Paasilinna
30.05.2007 - 15:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What do you think about speedway info
Imo its awsome sport great and interesting, thay fall a lot of(its like riots in football) and its POopular in nortdic Europe specely Poland and also in Lv
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.05.2007 - 12:50
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@K7
i watched few time on TV those races but dunno why i don't find them atractive at all, i think this one is ve ry popular in Slovenia too
----
Erno Paasilinna
06.06.2007 - 13:52
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Markus Gronholm won greece rally and stayed ahead of Loeb in first part of championship next race is in Finland after summer break so resting till august on top

and Valentino Rossi won italy GP in Muggelo for 6th time in row if im not wrong at the start of race he was 8 and then one by one they all been passed by Doctor

next weekend is Canada GP in F1 this track should be fit for Ferrari also race after in USA
----
Erno Paasilinna
10.06.2007 - 23:33
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
did u you ppl watch it F1 today GP of Canda was so fuckin awesome exept that crash involving Kubis he had so hterrible crash stright into the wall on 180mph he finished in hospital adn first new from thr r he have broken leg and hes still at searches so hopefully he will be good

and the driver of the TAKUMA SATO kamikaza done it again he was brilliant takeover Kimi (kimi is so static these days) and later in race Alonso but this was so good and fuckin great takeover im so happy for Takuma damn he should eb in Ferarri insted of Kimi

and Hmilton wins first victory in hes F1 career damn
----
Erno Paasilinna
10.06.2007 - 23:48
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by EddieGunner on 10.06.2007 at 23:33

did u you ppl watch it F1 today GP of Canda was so fuckin awesome exept that crash involving Kubis he had so hterrible crash stright into the wall on 180mph he finished in hospital adn first new from thr r he have broken leg and hes still at searches so hopefully he will be good

and the driver of the TAKUMA SATO kamikaza done it again he was brilliant takeover Kimi (kimi is so static these days) and later in race Alonso but this was so good and fuckin great takeover im so happy for Takuma damn he should eb in Ferarri insted of Kimi

and Hmilton wins first victory in hes F1 career damn

Damnit, looks like I have missed a great race. I was attending a Rayo Vallecano match in the stadium (2-2 in the end) during Formula 1, so I was unable to watch it on TV, but I brought a radio with me and followed Kubica's accident and other several incidencies they commented on (is it true that the safety car had to intervene FIVE times? :O ). I hope it will be nothing serious, for Kubica is one of my favourite drivers.

Oh, and by the way, congratulations to Alex Wurz and Heikki Kovalainen, who, according to Spanish radio hosts, did the best race of their lives. (Hell, this has to be the weirdest F1 race ever -excluding that Michelin vs Bridgestone scandal in Indianapolis a couple of years ago- and I missed it! G*****n it again!)

1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes
2 Nick Heidfeld BMW
3 Alexander Wurz Williams-Toyota
4 Heikki Kovalainen Renault
5 Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari
6 Takuma Sato Super Aguri-Honda
7 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes
8 Ralf Schumacher Toyota
11.06.2007 - 14:36
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
@Taktsekte
yeah dude u missed a hell of a race
hmmnnot sure did safety car was 5 or 4 times at race he hee and in moment when they trying to give first help to Kubic two or one laps safety car was honda not Mercedes first time to see that one thr
----
Erno Paasilinna