Metal Storm logo
Motorsports

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 17.01.2007 - 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic
02.10.2007 - 20:48
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
hm...without this "proved cheating" already and still he beats reds as before...how come
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.10.2007 - 13:49
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Kimi won this morning hamilton didn't finished race coolstuff so Kimi still can be champ come one KIMI
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
07.10.2007 - 14:25
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Yes, the championship is more exciting today than never! Alonso has 4 points less than Hamilton, Kimi 3 less than Alonso. Anyone of those can be crowned 2007 champion in Brazil! I am pushing for Alonso -he has to win in Interlagos with Hamilton finishing 3rd or worse- because I am a fan of his (as all of you should already know), but I will be glad if Kimi wins too. Neither Alonso nor Hamilton have behaved like gentlemen during the whole season, in contrast to Kimi!

Go Alonso/Kimi!
07.10.2007 - 15:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
well maybe "neither Alonso nor Hamilton" but what is Alonso doing and especially saying in last weeks is beyond any borders...
----

07.10.2007 - 21:22
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Ellrohir on 07.10.2007 at 15:17

well maybe "neither Alonso nor Hamilton" but what is Alonso doing and especially saying in last weeks is beyond any borders...

You are right. When I heard him on Spanish TV saying "I do not care about who wins this season, I'll get the same wage anyway" I was like ...
07.10.2007 - 21:33
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
This is all nicely set up for the last race now.

Alonso to take Hamilton off the track and give the championship to Kimi ?
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
07.10.2007 - 22:40
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
hm...Hamilton about his today accident - "Their decision was right. I had misfortune and made an unlikely mistake"...and then he went and shook hand witch each mechanic in the pit thanked them for their work for him...when even the team officially admitted they made mistake and should call him down one lap earlier...can you imagine Alonso in the same situation and his behavior and comments?
----

21.10.2007 - 20:51
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
What a great race.

And the best man won.

Well done KIMI
----
21.10.2007 - 21:04
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Kimi is the Champion!!!
Sorry for Hamilton but he is still young, his time will come (when Kimi retires).
21.10.2007 - 21:21
SETHULHU
yogi_lb@hotmail.com
Elite
Finally, one of the best seasons of F1 ends with one of the most exciting races EVER .. WE ARE THE CHAMPION

thank you Kimi, Bad luck Hamilton (who is the best driver this year) and dont cry Alonso (he deserves not to win)
----
This site is great. FOR ME TO POOP ON.

reBubblefuckered !!!BAAAALEEETEEED!!!
21.10.2007 - 21:38
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Written by SETHULHU on 21.10.2007 at 21:21

thank you Kimi, Bad luck Hamilton (who is the best driver this year)

I disagree because Kimi is the only driver who didn´t made a single mistake in races this year, and Hamilton did on last two races, I think because of the pressure, people expected to win the title because he had much more points than Kimi and Fernando . And Kimi also has won the most races (6), so I think he deserved the title. Congratulations!!!
21.10.2007 - 21:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SETHULHU on 21.10.2007 at 21:21

Finally, one of the best seasons of F1 ends with one of the most exciting races EVER .. WE ARE THE CHAMPION

thank you Kimi, Bad luck Hamilton (who is the best driver this year) and dont cry Alonso (he deserves not to win)

Thats what I think because 3 pilots can win title in last race I didnt expet Kimi will winb, but I dont like Hamilton, dunno somehow I dont like him I prefere Alonso, and i thought ge will win but well Kimi won
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.10.2007 - 23:37
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Finally Kimi was victorious after 7 years of harsh Schumacher / Alonso dictatorship! *applause*
Congratulations to him, to the great Ferrari teamwork (including Massa) and, boo f**king hoo, Ron Dennis showed up as ridiculous as always. He did neither win the constructors' championship, nor did one of his drivers conquer the drivers' one. Go away Ron!

EDIT: They are trying to de-qualify both Williams-Renault and both BMW due to some controversy concerning some additives in their fuel. According to that information, Hamilton would finish 4th and win the Championship.
22.10.2007 - 09:59
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
hm...nice...but any possible disqualification or punishment was declined today...

so they broke the rules about the fuel, but they wont be penalized for it...so why there are such a rules?
----

22.10.2007 - 11:54
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
Written by Ellrohir on 22.10.2007 at 09:59

hm...nice...but any possible disqualification or punishment was declined today...

so they broke the rules about the fuel, but they wont be penalized for it...so why there are such a rules?

The report I read said that it couldn't be proved that any irregularities had taken place.

I think there has been enough controversy for this season anyway.
----
22.10.2007 - 19:08
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Yay! Finally our iceman won the championship. I bet the international press loved to ask him for interviews. I hope the protest won't go through, but if Lewis Hamilton after all was announced the champion, I think it wouldn't be a real championship. McLaren are just so jealous that they want to search for every possible ridiculous reason why Kimi couldn't be the champion...
----
You'll never walk alone.
22.10.2007 - 22:06
tulkas
el parcero
i'm just happy alonso didn't win i did want hamilton to win, but in the end kimi did his best and was able to win, and i feel happy for him
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
22.10.2007 - 22:17
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by hanna of steel on 22.10.2007 at 11:54

Written by Ellrohir on 22.10.2007 at 09:59

The report I read said that it couldn't be proved that any irregularities had taken place.

I think there has been enough controversy for this season anyway.

well i remember cars DQed for diversion in ordered dimensions about 0.1mm or even less...if they were capable to found out this and it were enough to DQ, why 10° less temperature of fuel isnt enough?

i agree it will be controversy, but rules should be rules in all cases...and if BMW and Williams has better conditions of fuel and better ride qualities in order of it, this should made those 12 seconds it was between Hammilton and 5th place on the track, or?
----

23.10.2007 - 17:17
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
KIMI
----
Erno Paasilinna
23.10.2007 - 20:41
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by tulkas on 22.10.2007 at 22:06

i'm just happy alonso didn't win

Looks like I am the only Metalstormer who likes Alonso
24.10.2007 - 14:18
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
u r from spain it would be starnge that u like hamilton more then alonso
----
Erno Paasilinna
25.10.2007 - 07:51
tulkas
el parcero
haha, i used to like him, but after he won the championship he became arrogant and his ego climbed up to the sky, so that's when i stopped liking him
----
25.10.2007 - 12:32
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
exactly...it was nice to see him for the first champion season...finally there was again someone to beat Schumi, who i absolutely dont like, and that was good, so i was his fan...but as the years flow, i see Schumacher is much better and worth to be worshiped person than Alonso...
----

26.10.2007 - 00:45
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
lol
Alonso can't even compare with Schumi, thrse one mate who can be compared it's Sena, and maybe in future KImi and Hamilton but jsut maybe sometime in future .....schumi is untouchabel for now
----
Erno Paasilinna
15.03.2008 - 20:01
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
after long winter break, F1 started this morning in Melbourn Park, Australia

and Kimi had problem in qualification with he car, not sure what happend i fall a sleep before end but i saw that Hamilton and kubica starting in first row, behind them Kovalainen and Massa, and Kimi will start as 16th

FORZA FERARRI

race starts 5:30am CET
----
Erno Paasilinna
15.03.2008 - 21:08
tulkas
el parcero
my dad told me that practically everyone was having troubles with the car becuase they can no longer have traction control and some other driving assitances. and i like this, because now we can see who are the really good drivers, insted of which is the team with more money for car developing
----
16.03.2008 - 01:54
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah every car was sliding a lot more this mornig.....
and comentators on Tv were saying about some rules for next year that budget of teams will be limited too?

and if im not wrong soon we should see F1 night race

5h till race come on KIMI
----
Erno Paasilinna
16.03.2008 - 02:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What you think about night race in F1
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.03.2008 - 15:21
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Written by Bad English on 16.03.2008 at 02:40

What you think about night race in F1

It is going to be a very big change i think. But i have heard that race will not be held if the rain is falling.
16.03.2008 - 15:22
Knightrider
The Sorcerer
Written by EddieGunner on 16.03.2008 at 01:54

and if im not wrong soon we should see F1 night race

Night race is going to be this year in Singapore.