Metal Storm logo
Motorsports

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 17.01.2007 - 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic
16.06.2007 - 21:50
k4Mil
Kubica is my favourite driver. I'm glad that he's ok after this horrible accident. What are you think aboult him? And what aboult other BMW drivers - Nick Heidfeld and Sebastian Vettel. Vettes is so young, he's only 19! and will start tomorrow in Indianapolis. (I don't know why doctors didn't let Kubica to start, even thought he passed all tests and "felt absolutely ready to race")
16.06.2007 - 23:35
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
@ k4Mil - I agree Kubica is a good driver , he has done well so far.

I have always liked Nick Heidfeld too , he should get a chance in a better car and then he could show how fast he really is.
I don't know anything at all about Vettel , but I suppose we will see how good he is tomorrow.
He has qualified fairly high up the grid , so he must be quite good.

I think they said the Kubica had concussion after his accident so maybe that is why they won't let him race.
He is lucky to have got out of that crash with no injuries.
It shows how safe the cars are these days.
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
17.06.2007 - 02:40
tulkas
el parcero
even though doctors say that he is ok, it's never good to let him drive after so short period of time because the body may not respond as it should under during a race, since it's so demanding. that's why they let them get some rest.

also, i think it's time to stop saying hamilton has been lucky. so far i think he's proved he's a really good driver ad is a threat to alonso, and would've been great to see him race against schumacher
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
17.06.2007 - 13:44
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
kubica is good driver i hope he will be abck on racing soon

damn i dind't like starting order of US gp hamilton starts first damn i jsut hope Kimi will start driving tonight
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
17.06.2007 - 14:49
k4Mil
Hamilton is great driver, I like him. He doesn't make mistakes like Alonso. Alonso is getting nervous, he thought that he will be No.1 in McLaren team. Today he may attack Hamilton after start (like he did in Montreal), or do something stupid.
17.06.2007 - 16:59
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Alonso ain'0t good driver hes just get lucky with teeam,s hes driver who won titule and didn't have single takeover whole season i never liked him, on the other side Hamilton is suprise of all times i still don't like him but i can't say he sx, cause he shoved in montreal that ehs realy good fuckin driver too bad he drves for mclaren i hate me he hee

it will be good that Alonso attack's hamilton at start and they get crashed and ferrari wins all he hee
----
Erno Paasilinna
18.06.2007 - 00:17
tulkas
el parcero
i didn't watch the race but my dad told me it was good, specially since hamilton won againg and was in 1 position all the time. also, very good for vettel. even though he got the point because others in front retired, i think he did good anyway
----
18.06.2007 - 00:34
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
1.Hamilton
2.Alonso
3.Massa
4.Raikonnen
5.Kovalainnen
6.Trulli
7. don't memeber
8.Vettel

huh i hate those result but good thing happend in US Kimi have first takeover and he tkae Heidfiled who's very good lately
he hee
----
Erno Paasilinna
18.06.2007 - 10:33
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
@ EddieGunner - Mark Webber was 7th
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
18.06.2007 - 14:50
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
he hee yeah i member now
----
Erno Paasilinna
29.06.2007 - 10:45
Lupas
Maximus
About motogp ; Stoner is having a great season this year. He wins 5 from 8 races till now and seems that he has no rivals , even Rossi seems that have some difficult to reach him . The race is set to start tomorrow since Sunday there is the F1 Race.

About F1: It is getting quite interesting cause there are two drivers from the same team that are fighting between themself . Who is going to win , hamilton a young driver or Alonso , the champion at the moment
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
29.06.2007 - 13:06
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i hope that Hamilton...because i just can stand Alonso - he became too overconfident and he isn't any character...i never liked Schumi, but comparing to Alonso, he was at least a personality...Alonso is just a little boy with narrow horizon, who thinks he is the center of everything, some kind of demi-god...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

30.06.2007 - 15:23
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
looks like this weekend will be red, in first training yesterday two ferarris were in front Kimi and Massa, so it would be nice to see those two in first line of start , and in first two podium places he hee i just hope this i posible

i saw little of qulification of motoGP and it was raining some holland dude won first place and rossi was 15 i think
----
Erno Paasilinna
30.06.2007 - 16:16
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
as a czech fan i was more interested in 125ccm and Lukas Pesek...i saw the race and i must say, that his 7th place is a little bit disappointment for me...yes after three races he finally grab some amount of points, but he drives whole race in the leading group but still on the last place, just one or two unsuccesful tries to overtake...
----

30.06.2007 - 16:26
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 30.06.2007 at 16:16

as a czech fan i was more interested in 125ccm and Lukas Pesek...i saw the race and i must say, that his 7th place is a little bit disappointment for me...yes after three races he finally grab some amount of points, but he drives whole race in the leading group but still on the last place, just one or two unsuccesful tries to overtake...

In Cz ha spopular fame whit bikes when you go and wanna kick bog bal in gool lil like football, how it calls
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.06.2007 - 16:29
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i guess you mean the cycle-ball...but how this sport on cycles w/o engine relates with races of MotoGP and Formula 1?
----

30.06.2007 - 17:25
Lupas
Maximus
What a fantastic race of Motogp , that saw Rossi as the winner. From 11th place after 3 laps and lap by lap he wins over Stoner. Stoner starts like a bullet and after 3 laps he had nearly 3sec ahead but Rossi did show that he is there and at the end rossi did gain nearly 1sec . WOW Just Fantastiv Race
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
30.06.2007 - 22:15
tulkas
el parcero
massa got the pole position in the french gp and hamilton came in second. and with alonso far behind, it should be an interesting race
----
01.07.2007 - 00:22
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah i saw end of moto gp race it's good that Rossi won but i hardly belived he will after 13 start posiont or 11 don't even member whr he was at start

yeah Massa, hamilton kimi and Alonso is 10th and he would maby emust change negine so he could be 22
----
Erno Paasilinna
01.07.2007 - 13:01
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
he will be 20th if he change engine from 10th place...but anyway

and another time Hammilton beats him...and i don't think it is because of any team strategy in qualification...
----

01.07.2007 - 21:10
Lupas
Maximus
Written by EddieGunner on 01.07.2007 at 00:22

yeah i saw end of moto gp race it's good that Rossi won but i hardly belived he will after 13 start posiont or 11 don't even member whr he was at start

Rossi start at 11th place . It is interesting that whoever wins the pole didn't win it.
----
02.07.2007 - 00:15
tulkas
el parcero
finally raikkonen won, that's good, and alonso finished 7th, haha. also hamliton kept his first place in the driver's standings, really good for him
----
02.07.2007 - 15:22
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Kimi won after australia second win for Ferarri nice to see two red cars at two first places he hee

and hamilton is still at front this is problem with points this way this totaly sux 10,8,6.... it should be back to old 10,6,4.....
----
Erno Paasilinna
07.07.2007 - 16:18
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
UK GP
1.Hamilton
2.Raikonnen
damn fuckin hamitlon, but Kimi made little mistake at last trun before finish line and thats why he is second but im sure ti will be like last weekend and kimi will take over hamilton at start if race
----
Erno Paasilinna
07.07.2007 - 21:12
tulkas
el parcero
well, hopefully kimi can catch the first place, but we've seen that hamilton isn't that easy to beat, so i guess that's what will make this race very interesting
----
07.07.2007 - 22:34
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
yeah! Hammilton really goes for it...and after Hakkinen he's finally a driver on the top who seems really charismatic to me
----

07.07.2007 - 23:13
Abattoir
Staff
I think that tomorrow could be very interesting...Because all at the top are in very small difference, if we look the qulification's times. But you never know...
Well, I hope for Hamilton to win...
08.07.2007 - 09:01
Lupas
Maximus
It seems that this Race from F1 is going to be interesting . Hope that Kimi will win
----
08.07.2007 - 23:56
k4Mil
Kimi won again. Race was interesting, no one expected these results after qualifications. I'm happy because Kubica won with Massa and was 4th again.
09.07.2007 - 00:48
Abattoir
Staff
Well, Alonso 2nd and Hamilton 3rd...very good, i'm glad that ended like that. Well done for Kimi of course...he desrved