Metal Storm logo
That's So Metal...

16.09.2007 - 00:44
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Alright, I suppose this thread idea came from watching too much Metalocalypse, and how thing's can be "so metal", ie: when Pickles is in the Finntroll grocery store and is talking to the clerk about cooking lobster.
This isn't intended as a "more holier/metal than thou", although it may seem that way, but more of a story and experiance comparison or sharing.

-----

- The first concert I attended when I was sixteen was the original Black Sabbath line-up.
- Having seen Slayer only twice, the second time I got kicked in the head.. by a crowd surfer.
- Wore a chainmail shirt, leather pant's and New Rock's to a Dimmu show, and had bloody elbow's by the time the show was over.
- Skinned/de-meated a pig head while listening to Mayhem album's "Wolf's Lair Abyss" and "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" .... cutting the underside of the neck muscle, which was attached to the tongue, was particularily "brutal". Story behind that is, one of the bartender's at my job mentioned he was getting his pigs taken to the butchers, so I asked for one of the head's because I wanted the skull for my wife.
16.09.2007 - 06:21
Ellie
Account deleted
Nothing is coming to mind yet..but one thing I can say is that I'm so glad someone made a thread for this

Sometimes something will just happen and I think to myself, "Omg..that is just so metal!"
16.09.2007 - 16:15
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
guyy.........some thigns just fit the Metal Sub-Culture, therefore it blends in as bein metal

16.09.2007 - 19:31
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Dude, Scarrowed Muse giving that pig skull to his wife was fucking metal
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
16.09.2007 - 22:05
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
lol. The reason why I got the pig head for her is because she use to collect the bone's of small animal's that she found in the forest (one day she stumbled upon a predator's stash of bone's) and she often looks on eBay for the bone's and skull's of animal's. Some of the small animal and rodent bone's that she had she used for art project's, and I figured she could paint the pig skull and make it look really cool.. there is also a way to use a dremel tool to make really awsome carving's in skull's - which was showed to us by the guy who is teaching my wife how to tattoo, whom happens to have some human skull's at his house and at his tattoo shop... although it's not really relavent, but he also has two original paintings by John Wayne Gacy.
20.09.2007 - 06:16
April.Ethereal87
Account deleted
Banana Stickers ARE totally metal...

20.09.2007 - 20:26
Lord TJ
I work at a skating rink in my town, lots of kids go there and they like the mainstream crap, country, and emo shit. I've always wanted to DJ some night and just be death metal with it.

"WELCOME TO THE WAUSEON ROLLERCADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
20.09.2007 - 21:07
Carrion
Account deleted
http://www.backstagethecomic.com/strip25.htm

Funny thread, but I would actually replace the word "metal" with "braindead", or "random". Somehow I consider them being more amusing than being metal.
20.10.2007 - 02:16
Sonsofsabbath
Metal is about courage, integrity, strength and power.

Was the tale about Ozzy biting off a doves head at a record exec meeting metal? Imagine how the executives reacted, What about the poor bird. How about pissing on the old Alamo, again, which, if memory serves, ozzy apparently did, is that metal, or just plain stupid?
21.10.2007 - 00:31
b0000mst1ck
Written by Sonsofsabbath on 20.10.2007 at 02:16

Metal is about courage, integrity, strength and power.

Was the tale about Ozzy biting off a doves head at a record exec meeting metal? Imagine how the executives reacted, What about the poor bird. How about pissing on the old Alamo, again, which, if memory serves, ozzy apparently did, is that metal, or just plain stupid?

lol, the dove happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

and pissing on the old alamo? that was just a drunk needing a piss.
11.04.2008 - 03:39
Haightredy
The most metal thing I've ever done, was give a tradional viking funeral to a boiled egg.
11.04.2008 - 06:00
Metal_Militia
//When someone at my school is asking me if i want to go to the prom fashion show and i turn up the song The Philosopher by Death as loud as it goes rolling my eyes/shaking my head, and saying "fuck that" while walking away (while wearing my Death Symbolic shirt)//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

26.04.2008 - 01:08
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
I'm so metal... Than I don't bough any viking necklace with a hammer/axe on it...

I did it myself... and it's true, It's not finished yet, but I'll show you later ^^
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
27.04.2008 - 03:37
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Ha yes... this was kind of a stupid thread for me to create, seems a bit juvenile.
27.04.2008 - 16:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Jejej yeah.. it could be in "General forum" or something like that xD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.04.2008 - 21:14
Hangar XVIII
I gave my preppy friends burned cds labelled 'Christian Rock Mix'.
Needless to say it startled them (and their parents) when they put it on and the first song turned out to be One By One.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
29.04.2008 - 05:18
Lazareth
Account deleted
Liking clowns is so metal.... In the words of Toki...
29.04.2008 - 06:00
tulkas
el parcero
i'm metal beacuse i say so, and beacuse i'm in metalstorm! that's so metal of me!

is drinking coke metal? hehe. if it is then i'm soooo metal
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
03.05.2008 - 10:20
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
I've listened Helloween 6 years ago and now i'm here. I never listened other shit that don't use the amazing sound of metal (Except for jazz and folk music).
20.05.2008 - 11:17
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by tulkas on 29.04.2008 at 06:00

i'm metal beacuse i say so, and beacuse i'm in metalstorm! that's so metal of me!

is drinking coke metal? hehe. if it is then i'm soooo metal

If it's mixed with Crown Royal to make a "black tooth" then yes, at least in the eyes of Dimebag.

I've got another to add to this thread. Last Saturday my wife and I were made to attend a party at her boss's house, which actually turned out to be a pretty good time. It was a house full of tattoo artists getting drunk, eating good bbq food and near the end of the night/early morning, the shop owner's wife got this idea to take the skull cap off one of his human skulls and put tomato soup in it. Needless to say, the boss's wife, one of the other tattoo artists, myself and my wife all took turns drinking out of the skull while one of the new artists filmed it.
It was kind of chalky tasting, but aside from that nothing unusual. Although, I think that the particular skull will be forever lightly stained with the red of the tomato soup, which will always make for an interesting conversation.
10.06.2008 - 17:56
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
- I listened to Dimmu Borgir's In Sorte Diaboli with my mom. My mom is so metal.
- Also having a titanium plate inside my body is pretty metal too. Link
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
13.06.2008 - 23:12
Remus
THE Most Metal Vegetables Ever!!

Ok, so i was in the shop grabbing a couple of things, amongst which a pack of tomatoes, when the most metal thing i ever encountered lands in my hands!

Check the price out:

Six rand and sixty-six cents is about one US dollar... but still R6.66c is quite an awesome looking price - and as metal as, well, food that costs 666 money
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
13.06.2008 - 23:37
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
i dunno whether this would qualify as metal but i did my first tattoo today and it is quite good considering it is only the third time i have picked up the ol' gun...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
16.06.2008 - 11:17
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Written by Necrogeddon on 13.06.2008 at 23:37

i dunno whether this would qualify as metal but i did my first tattoo today and it is quite good considering it is only the third time i have picked up the ol' gun...

You're a tattoo artist? Maybe it's a UK thing, but alot of artists here get rather defensive if you call the tattoo machine a gun, which is what I thought it was called for years. The first time my wife held a machine she had to tattoo herself (boss's orders!) and it turned out not too bad surprisingly. I was going to try and make her tattoo the Darkthrone logo on my leg but her boss wouldn't let her just because he could understand how she would feel having to see it everyday, as it wouldn't be her best work.
16.06.2008 - 17:14
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
@Bitter Dawn: I'm not a tattoo artist yet, I'm only 16 I know about the gun thing, I do call it a machine but it was easier to say gun, you go 'it's a tattoo machine', people think I'm snooty lol, dunno why...

I'm quite serious about my future career involving art/tattooing, and I felt I better start practicing now...
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
28.06.2008 - 20:57
Remus
THIS is my 666th post!

Now that my friends is so metal, i mean the only way this could be more tr00 is if, mmmm, if i added a couple of these bad boys:

----
Procrastinate, NOW!
28.06.2008 - 21:33
Warman
Erotic Stains
My most Metal moment must have been when I attended a Watain concert and they threw something out after the show. The crowd just stood there, looking at it. And I thought "why don't they take it?". So I ran there and saw a skinned goat head. Had to see if it was real, so I picked it up. It was real. Awesome moment.

Then it's also cool to see myself in the "Stockholm Knockout Live" DVD by Children of Bodom.

Or when Dani Filth called me mate, me and my friend giggled like two little girls.

Or when I prank called Johan Hegg (at least I think it was that Johan Hegg)... but got so scared when I heard his voice so I hung up. Also pretty Metal when I met Hegg and shook his hand, just to discover that he had given me a guitar pic during the hand shake.
----
28.06.2008 - 22:59
Varegan
Hamranakara
Written by Warman on 28.06.2008 at 21:33

Or when Dani Filth called me mate, me and my friend giggled like two little girls.

thats a gay moment not metal (just kiddin)
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
29.06.2008 - 06:17
slayer_pwns
Account deleted
reading lotr while listening to dio.
thats pretty METALLL.
03.07.2008 - 07:46
Haightredy
On the last day of school, one of my bandmates is graduating, so we decided to do something awesome. Three of us, me our vocalist, and our bassist (Odinias) decided to dress as a Glam Metal band. All three of us had insane amounts of hairspray. We also had Eyeliner, lipstick, and makeup. I was wearing the smallist shirt I owned, tucked into my tightest jeans.