Metal Storm logo
Dreams

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.06.2006 - 00:47
Dreams...do you believe in them? what do they mean to you....what was the nicest and the most horrible dream you've ever had...what was your last night's dream...and, in fact what are dreams? these are the questions i would like you to answer to in this thread...I, for one, believe that dreams are just bullcrap; my guess is that they are just representations of the most intense feelings and events that happened to a person during a day, or a certain period of time, that come out at night....so, i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say about this...
23.04.2012 - 13:23
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:

You dream about the future!? Do any of them actually happen afterwards?

well yeah , sometimes in the real world some situations seem like that I have seen them before and I have experienced them before, and they make remember that I have dreamt them before.
23.04.2012 - 15:46
Branzig
Written by Guest on 23.04.2012 at 13:23

well yeah , sometimes in the real world some situations seem like that I have seen them before and I have experienced them before, and they make remember that I have dreamt them before.

Have you considered writing some prophecies?! You could be the next Nostradamus! Or better yet, get yourself a TV show like Ms. Cleo had!

You dreaming about the future AND dreams of you walking around in a post-apologetic, war-torn land is a bit unnerving lol.
----
In Grind We Crust
23.04.2012 - 17:34
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:

Have you considered writing some prophecies?! You could be the next Nostradamus! Or better yet, get yourself a TV show like Ms. Cleo had!

You dreaming about the future AND dreams of you walking around in a post-apologetic, war-torn land is a bit unnerving lol.
hehehe they are about my life not the whole world but I think it happens a lot for other ppl too, It's very common I think, that they feel they're in a situation feels like they have experienced it before, and suddenly remember they have dreamt that situation.
24.04.2012 - 07:35
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Guest on 23.04.2012 at 17:34

hehehe they are about my life not the whole world but I think it happens a lot for other ppl too, It's very common I think, that they feel they're in a situation feels like they have experienced it before, and suddenly remember they have dreamt that situation.

Oh I see, sort of like deja vu. When you go about your day and you suddenly think to yourself "Hasn't this happened before?", "Didn't I dream about this sort of thing happening?"
24.04.2012 - 09:00
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Quote:
Quote:

Oh I see, sort of like deja vu. When you go about your day and you suddenly think to yourself "Hasn't this happened before?", "Didn't I dream about this sort of thing happening?"

not at all It has nothing to do with deja vu , but I can say its like parallel worlds or the exact name is many worlds interpretation and this is from Wikipedia :
In lay terms, there is a very large¡ªperhaps infinite ¡ªnumber of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but did not, has occurred in the past of some other universe or universes. Ok therefore we can sometimes see them in our dreams, or we can remember it while we are awake:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
24.04.2012 - 11:30
ANGEL REAPER
I sometimes dream about random stuff that later occur : like some scenes ,people,conversation and such but its totally random....i dont know when it will happen
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
24.04.2012 - 12:02
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 24.04.2012 at 11:30

I sometimes dream about random stuff that later occur : like some scenes ,people,conversation and such but its totally random....i dont know when it will happen
yeah exactly I meant the same thing, and some says It's the coincidences of many-worlds interpretation
25.04.2012 - 14:45
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Had a dream last night. A group of yellow jackets were preventing me from getting to my car. I was encouraged by a cousin to place a quarter near the yellow jackets. Two yellow jackets flew to the quarter and within minutes they were swollen ten times their size, dead. Also worked my job with a friend after that strangeness.
----
28.04.2012 - 18:22
Thrashette
I had a weird experience that I thought I'd share. Earlier this week or sometime last week, I dreamt that I was going to see Alcest in Toronto on April 27. On April 27 in real life, I actually saw Negura Bunget in Toronto and these people I met at the show kept talking about Alcest... It was strange lol
29.04.2012 - 01:19
BlueMobius
Account deleted
I had this really vivid dream the other night ago where I got lost in part of rural Georgia and ended up in this beautiful hidden neo-gothic city. The city was so beautiful that I want to design it and have it built lol.
13.07.2013 - 16:18
BreadGod
Account deleted
Last night I had a dream that I was at school without a shirt on and I had to wear one made out of paper shopping bags and blue bubble wrap. I had no idea what that one was about.
15.07.2013 - 03:18
MetallicA
Here's a crazy dream from a few weeks ago & some back story. I live on a Navy base in west Florida and the Navy pilot trainees fly in T-45s. They're very similar to fighter jets.

This wasn't a nightmare but still not exactly a pleasant dream: It was cloudy out. I was in a really hilly, green area in a field just off the side of some random small road in the middle of nowhere. I was like 45 minutes from Pensacola, Florida though. There was some sort of family-friendly event going on where I was, lots of kids running around having a good time. Across the street from the field we were all in was a really small town...just a few buildings for small businesses or restaurants and some houses. A T-45 flies overhead by about maybe 1000 feet. It's pulling Gs and is in a 90 degree bank in a right turn. It keeps turning and then it nosedived straight into the middle of the small town. It exploded and the fire from the explosion rose up about 50 feet momentarily and then went away. All the people started screaming. I immediately get my phone & call 911...it took me a few attempts to reach them...either it would say 611 or for some reason my voicemail would come up or something weird like that. I finally got through and said a T-45 just crashed & blew up...it was a lady I was talking to and she said "we know there was only 1 scheduled to fly over here today" I was walking toward the crash site while on the phone. I cross the street & noticed some random guy also walking toward the crash site...he looked like he was hurt and was limping. The crash site itself was only smoldering at this point...the T-45 had pretty much disintegrated. I was in somewhat of a state of shock and walked right by the random dude and was just looking at the smoldering ruins of the T-45. I turned around and asked him were you the one flying? He said yes. So I said so nobody died? He said no, I ejected. He was sitting on the ground right next to it at this point, I immediately sat with him, hugged him and started crying because I was so glad that nobody died. Ummm, I hope that never happens in real life.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
20.07.2013 - 22:22
Sophist
Last dream I remember was pretty cool, I was a party in the town I study with nearly everyone I know, suddenly I doze off and get woken up my hometown at another party where I'm told I blacked out, and then I woke up. Beats the hell of most dreams I remember.
20.07.2013 - 23:02
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 24.04.2012 at 12:02

yeah exactly I meant the same thing, and some says It's the coincidences of many-worlds interpretation

ok here is a thought ,if people who actually dream about future stuff could meet would they reconstruct the future events of bits and pieces of their individual dreams ?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.07.2013 - 23:03
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Sophist on 20.07.2013 at 22:22

Last dream I remember was pretty cool, I was a party in the town I study with nearly everyone I know, suddenly I doze off and get woken up my hometown at another party where I'm told I blacked out, and then I woke up. Beats the hell of most dreams I remember.

hell that even beats my dream with the sparkling guy from Twilight i got last year
----
20.07.2013 - 23:24
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:02

ok here is a thought ,if people who actually dream about future stuff could meet would they reconstruct the future events of bits and pieces of their individual dreams ?

ah sorry,I didn't get your question very well, would you say it again? :/
20.07.2013 - 23:40
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 20.07.2013 at 23:24

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:02

Written by Guest on 24.04.2012 at 12:02

ah sorry,I didn't get your question very well, would you say it again? :/

ok lets say it this way :
1. we gather people who have this "futuristic" dreams in one place and interview them about their dreams
2.we use the gathered info and reconstruct the bigger picture -aka the future...

The question was: would this actually work?
----
21.07.2013 - 00:58
Sophist
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:03

hell that even beats my dream with the sparkling guy from Twilight i got last year

Yours was strange in the "it would be better if it wasn't said" way.
21.07.2013 - 01:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Sophist on 21.07.2013 at 00:58

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:03

Yours was strange in the "it would be better if it wasn't said" way.

but you must admit that raping blondes,self liquefying/flowing away baby ,a prison sentence,energy face bubble in road,transformation into roaming wolf and tornado ending with Edward and death scene was good story man
----
21.07.2013 - 03:58
Sophist
There are many things you can call that story besides good
21.07.2013 - 04:18
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Like vivid perhaps, my dreams are boring in comparison.
21.07.2013 - 04:24
Thrashette
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:40

1. we gather people who have this "futuristic" dreams in one place and interview them about their dreams
2.we use the gathered info and reconstruct the bigger picture -aka the future...

Most of the people I know who get prophetic dreams only have it happen once in a while and they can't control when. And I think dream symbolism is often metaphorical and hard to decipher, and sometimes unique to the individual. Whenever I have dreams that tell me stuff, it's always something about my life (or in very rare cases, about a close friend) that is completely irrelevant to everyone or almost everyone else in the world.
21.07.2013 - 12:16
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.07.2013 at 23:40

the problem is that no one knows the probability of the dreams,they may happen or they may not happen, who knows which of them is related to what's gonna happen.
12.08.2013 - 06:46
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Such funny crazy dream I had last night !

I was doing an audition in front of Sabina and Angela,and both were asking me : "why do you scream?"

and Angela played the song : We Will Rise ! and all the choruses were done in clean... , haha I was shocked ! They were looking at me like they were going to beat me soon because of my screams in choruses, and I was like but you two both know that We Will Rise was done by Angela with growls,and I was thinking ah people like Marcel and Bad English said that you were ugly Angela but I didn't know you could be this horrible in real life like I can be even afraid of you ! hahahaha
12.08.2013 - 15:03
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 12.08.2013 at 06:46

Such funny crazy dream I had last night !

I was doing an audition in front of Sabina and Angela,and both were asking me : "why do you scream?"

and Angela played the song : We Will Rise ! and all the choruses were done in clean... , haha I was shocked ! They were looking at me like they were going to beat me soon because of my screams in choruses, and I was like but you two both know that We Will Rise was done by Angela with growls,and I was thinking ah people like Marcel and Bad English said that you were ugly Angela but I didn't know you could be this horrible in real life like I can be even afraid of you ! hahahaha

you should really stop reading forum threads here before you go to sleep
----
17.08.2013 - 12:20
Sinfonia
The worst nightmare I've ever had so far was that I was standing in a forest. There was a sort of church, and there was music coming from the church and the lights were on. I walked inside and inside it was just dark. No sound, nothing. As I walk upstairs to stand on one of the balcony's, from above, the light is on and the music is playing. I walk downstairs again and at the back of the church stands someone with his/her face turned away. As I walk towards this person I see altars on the sides of the church. There are people on. They are dead and mutilated. When I look a second time, I see that those people are the people I have loved my entire life. As I walk furthur towards this person. She turns around. It's a little girl and she has a knife in her hands. She smiles at me and grabs my arm. Her fingers grow around my arm and I can't escape. She pulls me towards one of these altars and force me to look

that's where I woke up in complete panic and terror hehe.
----
When there is a voice recalling, when a whisper is resounding
When a feather's grazing you again, you start traveling with your mind.
24.11.2014 - 08:26
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Sinfonia on 17.08.2013 at 12:20

The worst nightmare I've ever had so far was that I was standing in a forest. There was a sort of church, and there was music coming from the church and the lights were on. I walked inside and inside it was just dark. No sound, nothing. As I walk upstairs to stand on one of the balcony's, from above, the light is on and the music is playing. I walk downstairs again and at the back of the church stands someone with his/her face turned away. As I walk towards this person I see altars on the sides of the church. There are people on. They are dead and mutilated. When I look a second time, I see that those people are the people I have loved my entire life. As I walk furthur towards this person. She turns around. It's a little girl and she has a knife in her hands. She smiles at me and grabs my arm. Her fingers grow around my arm and I can't escape. She pulls me towards one of these altars and force me to look

that's where I woke up in complete panic and terror hehe.

oh too bad you woke up, I want to know the rest

last night I dreamed of a very big and beautiful dog, its hair was golden oh it was so cute jumping around me and followed me everywhere I went, and we went to a meadow playing with a ball. That was all
----
The Fangirl.
26.12.2015 - 01:33
Wukk
I was about to make a dream thread, but then I found this one, so I'm bumping it and giving it a new lease of life.

Last night's dream involved me meeting Ashmedi from Melechesh. I was in a group of friends/family (forgotten who) and Ashmedi happened to be there. For some reason, he took a liking to me, took me aside and talked at me a lot about how great a musician he is. He tried to teach me how to growl, but I couldn't take him seriously because his vocals were terrible and he could hardly get any sound out. The rest of my group were leaving, so I left Ashmedi to indulge his own ego and went with my group. Forgotten what happened before and after that. What I find odd is that I've never listened to Melechesh, I know nothing about their singer and I've never even had an interest in them :S
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator
26.12.2015 - 02:47
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Wukk on 26.12.2015 at 01:33

I was about to make a dream thread, but then I found this one, so I'm bumping it and giving it a new lease of life.

Last night's dream involved me meeting Ashmedi from Melechesh. I was in a group of friends/family (forgotten who) and Ashmedi happened to be there. For some reason, he took a liking to me, took me aside and talked at me a lot about how great a musician he is. He tried to teach me how to growl, but I couldn't take him seriously because his vocals were terrible and he could hardly get any sound out. The rest of my group were leaving, so I left Ashmedi to indulge his own ego and went with my group. Forgotten what happened before and after that. What I find odd is that I've never listened to Melechesh, I know nothing about their singer and I've never even had an interest in them :S

Did you enter a bar fight on that dream?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
26.12.2015 - 03:40
Wukk
Written by Karlabos on 26.12.2015 at 02:47

Written by Wukk on 26.12.2015 at 01:33

Did you enter a bar fight on that dream?

Not that I remember.
----
If you're 666 then I'm 777
http://www.last.fm/user/Joodicator