Metal Storm logo
Dreams

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.06.2006 - 00:47
Dreams...do you believe in them? what do they mean to you....what was the nicest and the most horrible dream you've ever had...what was your last night's dream...and, in fact what are dreams? these are the questions i would like you to answer to in this thread...I, for one, believe that dreams are just bullcrap; my guess is that they are just representations of the most intense feelings and events that happened to a person during a day, or a certain period of time, that come out at night....so, i'm looking forward to seeing what you guys have to say about this...
25.04.2011 - 00:55
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Guest on 24.04.2011 at 23:11

Wait- How the fuck did you know that l live in Texas...?

Everyone who read your post in the "local metal scene" thread, which has since been locked if I'm not mistaken. You mentioned Austin having a lame metal scene.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.04.2011 - 01:30
Yasmine
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.04.2011 at 00:55

Written by Guest on 24.04.2011 at 23:11

Wait- How the fuck did you know that l live in Texas...?

Everyone who read your post in the "local metal scene" thread, which has since been locked if I'm not mistaken. You mentioned Austin having a lame metal scene.

Yep that's exactly how I knew where he was. lol So penis lady couldn't have a husband!!!!! lol
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
26.04.2011 - 23:50
Zenzero
Zenzero
I'm used to dream of meet famous people! But I think of us sitting drinking and talking... Watching films of listening to music I think of them in a way, and I'd like to know if they are as I think of if they're fucking snob assholes!
29.04.2011 - 04:02
ANGEL REAPER
The only thing i ever dream is me fighting something and dieing afterward..... maybe i am loosing sanity????????
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.04.2011 - 06:06
Yasmine
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.04.2011 at 04:02

The only thing i ever dream is me fighting something and dieing afterward..... maybe i am loosing sanity????????

No, most likely fear of loss of control, fear of dying. But unless you think about death, or loss of control daily I wouldn't be worried.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u
29.04.2011 - 13:54
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yasmine on 29.04.2011 at 06:06

No, most likely fear of loss of control, fear of dying. But unless you think about death, or loss of control daily I wouldn't be worried.

No i am not afraid of anything including death....but why the hell am i dieing in my dreams constantly
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.04.2011 - 15:14
Yavanna
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.04.2011 at 13:54

The only thing i ever dream is me fighting something and dieing afterward..... maybe i am loosing sanity???????

No i am not afraid of anything including death....but why the hell am i dieing in my dreams constantly

In my land, people usually say that dreaming about your own death means that something good is coming. You shouldn't worry about it.
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
03.05.2011 - 19:50
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yavanna on 29.04.2011 at 15:14

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.04.2011 at 13:54

The only thing i ever dream is me fighting something and dieing afterward..... maybe i am loosing sanity???????

In my land, people usually say that dreaming about your own death means that something good is coming. You shouldn't worry about it.

yeah....its same here....i hope it is something good coming....
----
03.05.2011 - 20:36
Tormentor666
Last night, I dreamt that I attended tonight's Barça-Real game at Camp Nou and Real won by 2 goals to 0. Is it a premonition? Hope so.
----
WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06.05.2011 - 12:59
Bulletdodger
Essentially nothing special, a healthy mixture of sex, violence, and abnormal occurrences. The only problem is when a "dream within a dream" occurs.
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
06.05.2011 - 13:05
Yasmine
Mine are just sex and people I haven't seen in ages, makes me miss them more. lol
----
06.05.2011 - 15:24
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I've never once had a dream about sex. I dunno if that makes me weird or what.... lol
06.05.2011 - 16:37
0rpheus
Lately I rarely dream which means I don't sleep normally or I rarely reach the REM sleep. I can know that through erection during that night sleep since nocturnal penile tumescence or NPT normally accompany REM sleep.
I really need a normal circadian rhythm and normal night sleep.
----
I would prefer not to.
06.05.2011 - 18:49
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Tormentor666 on 03.05.2011 at 20:36

Last night, I dreamt that I attended tonight's Barça-Real game at Camp Nou and Real won by 2 goals to 0. Is it a premonition? Hope so.

in dreams things are often in reverse ......
----
07.05.2011 - 02:45
Yasmine
Written by Angelic Storm on 06.05.2011 at 15:24

I've never once had a dream about sex. I dunno if that makes me weird or what.... lol

Nah, I mean I very rarely remember my dreams but the ones I do are usually sexual, 80% other 20 is my long lost pals, etc etc.

I guess it's maybe a favorite activity so I remember that dream, who knows. lol
----
17.11.2011 - 10:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Two dreams I've had this past week... Rather odd.

So this one dream, I'm taking some kind of computer course in a college or university and I start talking to this classmate chick sitting beside me. She tells me her name is Zoey (stresses the one "o" thing which is weird because I specifically have an obsessive crush on Zooey Deschanel) and we hit it off really well. We talk about hanging out after school and she comes over to my place. Apparently I live in the old house from Fight Club, and we start fooling around in my room when my roommate (unnamed in the dream) comes in. We stop and I introduce her and we spend a few minutes talking and he's noticeably flirting with her, trying to pick her up or something. Then I hear a car accident out front, like someone was hit by a car. Then a girl starts screaming and I wake up.

The second one is a lot more sexual but it's still weird. So I'm talking to this Japanese girl, and she's gotta be underage. She has this pink fake diamond encrusted cell phone with a Hello Kitty wallpaper and we start texting sweet nothings to each other (I think I'm as young as her in the dream) and we hang out a lot at my place. She sort of looks like Knives from the Scott Pilgrim movie. Then I go downstairs and I see my aunts/uncles/cousins from my father's side and they're all casting judgmental looks at me, and then I realize I'm dating this beautiful Indian woman. Anyway, we go back upstairs to my room and we start fooling around, which eventually leads to some pretty intense sex. She tries to finish me off with a handjob but she's like...not good at it or something and gets tired of trying. So then I text the Japanese girl (who I'm assuming is older by now in the dream) and all her replies are Japanese symbols I can't translate. Then the Indian woman sits on my face and I start doing my thing to finish her off and then everyone downstairs can be heard yelling, like it's someone surprise birthday party or something. Then I wake up.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
17.11.2011 - 10:21
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.11.2011 at 10:06

Two dreams I've had this past week... Rather odd.

Is all you dream wet dreams?
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
17.11.2011 - 20:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by vezzy on 17.11.2011 at 10:21
Is all you dream wet dreams?

Hardly, it just seems like a lot of weird things are going on and there just happens to be some sex involved.
----
21.12.2011 - 06:45
Sweetou
Lucid dreaming is awesome. Watch 'waking life'.
04.01.2012 - 20:07
nana.MD
Star-Queen
I've got nightmares because of the Walking Dead lol ...Weird dreams recently too, most of them involve people I care about and my feelings towards them, but the other night I dreamed most of my teeth feel down and with frogs boincing around me
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
04.01.2012 - 22:40
Tranquillizer
Account deleted
Every now and then I have a college related dream. Most of them are about me taking an exam in some outrageous situation. In my first year I had a dream that one of my professors was in command of a firefighter training I was participating in, and asking questions during the training. The semester after that I dreamed about taking another exam, this time in a penthouse of a skyscraper, while me and my college friends were wearing tuxedos. My dreams sometimes even mix people and locations from my high-school years with my present college time.
23.04.2012 - 03:28
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
My most memorable dream from when I was younger involved walking down a road or path sidewalled with trees. It progressively got darker until I came out the other side into light. There was like an almost pebble beach (if you watch golf) style cliff on the left with a brachiosaurus or loch ness monster in the water and to the right, far off in the distance, a towering ancient looking tower. I remember then being inside, what i assume was the tower, entering a basement door that was identical to the one in my parents home. I felt a presence and ran my ass up the stairs, closed the door and woke up. I feel like I have had this dream on multiple occasions because it's SO damn vivid to this day
----
23.04.2012 - 03:57
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Today at work I had a daydream that I posted a status on Facebook and Joe liked it, and commented on it. It made me laugh so much in the daydream that I "woke up" laughing.

Then I forgot what the status was and what he said.

My supervisor was in her office beside the break room though... She was pretty weirded out by the sound of me suddenly laughing after about a half-an-hour of silence and when I explained what happened I feel like she wasn't in any way less weirded out.
----
23.04.2012 - 04:05
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 23.04.2012 at 03:57

Today at work I had a daydream that I posted a status on Facebook and Joe liked it, and commented on it. It made me laugh so much in the daydream that I "woke up" laughing.

I had internet related dreams too.... the ucked up part is that the dream was just the screen.... Nothing more, Not my room, not my fingers typing, just the desktop.

Second to last and last night I had weird dreams. Yesterday I dreamt that I was seeing a band live and I totally loved the show (I suppose it was an imagianry band because I really don't remember shit about the music and bandname) anyways... so I go to their merch and buy the cd, signed and stuff. Then I leave and for some fucked up reason I forget the cd right there in the concert and I wake up thinking "Shit, good that it didn't happen in reality, that would suck"

Last night I dreamt that I was ready to go see a band with some friends and stuff, I was getting ready but at some point I remembered the cd I lost in my previous dream and started to search for it in my collection and all my friends helped... and at some point I stopped looking and I said "Hey guys, we can go now... I just remembered that the cd isn't real, I just dreamt about it last night" and then we left to see the band.

And I woke up thinking "holy fuck... Inception much?"
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.04.2012 - 04:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.04.2012 at 04:05

Sounds like you're still coming down from that Roadburn high.
----
23.04.2012 - 04:22
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 23.04.2012 at 04:21

Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.04.2012 at 04:05

Sounds like you're still coming down from that Roadburn high.

Totally I just *really* wanted you to be there.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.04.2012 - 10:46
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
I can't remember any of my recent dreams :/
I used to have this recurring dream before where I would just be hanging out with my friends and sometimes my brother in my part of town. Then all of a sudden there would be chaos, and there would be a godzilla looking creature killing everyone and I would be running away, the first time it happened, I found that I could fly by bouncing off the road and slowly increasing the height of each jump till I was completely in the air. The next times I had the dream I could do this much easier ( I guess thats sorta like lucid dreaming) That was fun though, I never remembered if the people I was with were eaten or not, never really cared, I just enjoyed being able to bounce off the earth
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
23.04.2012 - 11:34
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
My dreams are just forgotten thoughts. I always think like why am I not getting atleast a dream? is it wrong in me? and evidently Yes! the problem is "I just forget". Who the fuck i should blame?

last time i remember something was in class 6th when I was fighting with aliens unscrupulously, killing their wives, creating biased havoc and um was eating worms. Horrendously i woke up and was depressed in the entire school thinking "what that means?" and to be honest it didn't mean anything and that also led stops me from dreaming anymore. Pathetic!
23.04.2012 - 12:32
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Yeah I know it's a bit crazy and lame but many times I dreamt killing someone and it felt so good there ! and sometimes I dream I'm walking among the ruins of world after a deadly war ! This one has been repeated from childhood. Besides that I dream about future and the things likely will happen.
23.04.2012 - 12:53
R'Vannith
ghedengi
Elite
Written by Guest on 23.04.2012 at 12:32

Yeah I know it's a bit crazy and lame but many times I dreamt killing someone and it felt so good there ! and sometimes I dream I'm walking among the ruins of world after a deadly war ! This one has been repeated from childhood. Besides that I dream about future and the things likely will happen.

You dream about the future!? Do any of them actually happen afterwards?

Most dreams I have tend to be related to mostly things that recently occurred or occurred in the past. Not that I have many dreams these days for some reason.