Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

Original post

Posted by Eight, 16.09.2006 - 18:39

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
18.09.2006 - 13:28
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by AnGina-- on 18.09.2006 at 13:13

That's why I prefer energy drinks - as someone said before, if you drink 2 of them per day, you can manage by sleeping 4 hours, if you drink up to 4 you won't fall asleep at all. And it keeps me concentrated and focused, it has no downer. It's true then that some energy drinks are less concentrated than others, that's why I drink those with max conc of coffeeine and taurine. Taurine ist krieg!

I drank 2 or 3 energy drinks and a fell a sleep in a car, thank god i wasn't the one who was wheeling
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
18.09.2006 - 16:22
Destryphior
@Ozman, Netherlands here I come... I went Italy this summer and drank espresso, it was quite good but it wasn't enough, just a tiny cup... There should've been a normal cup... I once tried Tequila and Coffee which was actually quite good, still I more like to drink them seperatly...
18.09.2006 - 17:21
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
@Jester Eddie: that can happen if you drink the crappy ones! With true ones, that can never happen!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
18.09.2006 - 19:11
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by AnGina-- on 18.09.2006 at 17:21

@Jester Eddie: that can happen if you drink the crappy ones! With true ones, that can never happen!

Maybe, but my wallet felt really crappy, when i payd for them
----

18.09.2006 - 19:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I never had fiel sick from my energy drinks I and dunno how is yours
@Destryphior - Italiahns usualy drink coffe from small cupps werrys small simmilar how greeks, its only here we drink from big cups and :0 Tequilla whit coffe how it was?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.09.2006 - 19:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AnGina-- on 18.09.2006 at 13:13

@K7: Jägermeister is a type of Pelin so go ahead and try it. It works wonders!

I hawnt seen jagermaister here in stores, I mean only big bottles about one litre, i wanna fins smaller, i remeebr I see them in airplalin before soem years, but didnt try, now I cant find those small bottles anymore
----

apos;'
[image]
18.09.2006 - 20:01
Eight
Shapeshifter
The small ones are just in such places like Hotels and stuff, i can assure you that you wont find them anywhere local, atleast i can
----

18.09.2006 - 20:30
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Eight on 18.09.2006 at 19:11

I'd say. I noticed that the crappy ones are much more expensive than the good ones, almost 3x of their prize. You have to buy the cheap ones!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
18.09.2006 - 23:06
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by AnGina-- on 18.09.2006 at 20:30

Written by Eight on 18.09.2006 at 19:11

I'd say. I noticed that the crappy ones are much more expensive than the good ones, almost 3x of their prize. You have to buy the cheap ones!

They werent the Most expensive Maybe i have resistance to coffeeine(kcuf how it spells) +10
And there is a continioue, my friend gave me two sleeping pills, and i couldn't sleep for 2 nights...at all.
Is there a coincidence ?
----

18.09.2006 - 23:26
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
@Jester Eddia: well, I'm not a certified doctor yet But I'd say it's possible. Your body may have accepted all the subsances as foreign to your body and therefore inactivated the enzymes to ensure the proper metabolism.
----
19.09.2006 - 09:11
Eight
Shapeshifter
Mkhay, sounds kewl, whatever it is
----

01.10.2006 - 23:58
danzig111
Account deleted
Recently I had the new Pumpkin Spice Latte from StarBucks, it's quite nice . I will try the Frap version of that later.
09.10.2006 - 04:32
Darky
Account deleted
I started drinking coffee when i was five.
Which explains alot ..
10.10.2006 - 02:04
Stigmatized
Anyone else here have an addiction to frozen latte's?
10.10.2006 - 02:16
Winter Death
Account deleted
^^^ Not really, but I had a nice pumpkin spice steamed coffee the other day which got me more in touch with the season.
10.10.2006 - 04:35
danzig111
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 09.10.2006 at 04:32

I started drinking coffee when i was five.
Which explains alot ..

oh there's nothing wrong with that. same here lol.

anyways, i had the Frap version the other day, i don't know which one i like best.
10.10.2006 - 22:48
Sunioj
I like espresso, my favorite, and then other than that I drink only finnish coffee imported. I dont like any local coffee, it sux.
10.10.2006 - 23:48
darksun
my addiction.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
12.11.2006 - 23:25
Lorien
Account deleted
I dont like coffee... or I haven't tasted the good ones so far... even when I drink it I put a lot of sugar
Tho I like Nes Coffee... with milk... uhmmmm...
13.11.2006 - 08:14
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...coffee is great i love it but i cant drink it alot because of my tummy
...and for you all coffee lovers just like me, guess what?? they discovered that drinking coffee prevents diabetes mellitus 2
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
13.11.2006 - 13:34
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Yet another benefit from my favourite non-alcoholic drink
17.11.2006 - 16:51
in a sad state
Account deleted
ahh... coffe...
the drink of artists and "missunderstood" teenagers
the nectar that lures the middleaged man from his bed to go to work a cold winter morning
the blood that makes the organism we call our community move
the godlike beverage served by brats in the coffehouses and made by the working man in his rundown appartement alike
the dark water that puts words in the poets mouth
the sign of maturity
the lifter of spirits
the black deamon who fills my body and let me write a long, obnoxious poem online

i think there is no need to say more, just that i drink it black, hot and with sugar
17.11.2006 - 17:33
{aud}devil
Lush McGee
If you like Starbucks cappuccinos than try them with ice cream in it. If there was a great drink of all time for when you are stoned and have the munchies then that would be it.
----
Awesome sauce, chicken boss!
Laugh until it means something
17.11.2006 - 18:22
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
i drink loads of coffee. i usually make instant coffee with 2 teaspoonfuls instead of one. i have so much caffeine i can see new colours.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
21.11.2006 - 15:13
Warman
Erotic Stains
I'm addicted to coffee, started drinking it when I was 13. I probably drink at least 25 cups every week. It is without doubt my favourite drink, and if I'm online you can be sure of that I have a nice cup of coffee in my hand (pretend that that's coffee and not beer )
----
21.11.2006 - 16:22
Lupas
Maximus
Written by Destryphior on 18.09.2006 at 16:22

I went Italy this summer and drank espresso, it was quite good but it wasn't enough, just a tiny cup... There should've been a normal cup...

They have invented it , so they make the rule

But for me espresso is the real coffee . It gives you that charge to begin the day, although i use to have two cups
----
"For what point has this life if you can't realise your dreams?" -- The Divine Comedy
21.11.2006 - 16:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nana.MD on 13.11.2006 at 08:14

...coffee is great i love it but i cant drink it alot because of my tummy
...and for you all coffee lovers just like me, guess what?? they discovered that drinking coffee prevents diabetes mellitus 2

one day drink 19 cups of coffy and guess what I did almoust 20 but day wa sto shorrt

But my mon wasnt happy because she shood by in for new and I was 13 years old
----

apos;'
[image]
22.11.2006 - 02:58
danzig111
Account deleted
Cold Coffee tastes great when mixed with hard drinks
22.11.2006 - 22:42
gracie
Account deleted
ive never really drank coffee ... i remember my mates uncle putting vodka in it one morning though
22.11.2006 - 23:03
Eight
Shapeshifter
I haven't heard about putting vidka in a coffee. I know some people put coniaq in it, but VODKA, it must be a total disaster!
----