Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

Original post

Posted by Eight, 16.09.2006 - 18:39

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
30.01.2007 - 21:46
broken goddess
I am ADDICTED to coffee!!
I drink at least a pot of it, to myself a day.
I love it with or without sugar, and I don't drink milk or cream so it's non-dairy creamer only. But I can Drink it black for all I care!!!!
I have been drinking coffee since I was little, like everyone else in my family, and I seriously will be grumpy if I don't have coffee in the morning. To me - coffee is the best smell ti wake up to!!!!!!!! And the easiest way for my boyfriend to wake me up in the morning without me begging to go back to sleep, is to bring me a warm cup of coffee! (I can't drink it too hot!!)
----
--baleful's the passion when hearts stand still--
31.01.2007 - 15:02
Eight
Shapeshifter
Aha! I've added some 'Tea' to this topic, i like my tea with a lot of bergamot, tea called Ahmad. And im addicted to it, from 10-20 cups a day if im at home. sometimes with sugar sometimes without.
http://www.ahmadtea.com/
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
31.01.2007 - 16:18
APOHAKC
The Bard
I like my mother's tea, she make tea with some special herbs and it is good, sometimes I see some things, sometimes not, and today I saw them again...
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
31.01.2007 - 16:26
darksun
nothing can be as wonderful as a bottle of hot coffee.I prefer drinking tea during breakfast but the whole day coffee is my life medicine.
----
Dark is the sunlight,we cast the life together
Dark is the sunlight or I'm blind forever..
01.02.2007 - 23:23
AntaeusM
Elite
Written by darksun on 31.01.2007 at 16:26

nothing can be as wonderful as a bottle of hot coffee.I prefer drinking tea during breakfast but the whole day coffee is my life medicine.

bottle? actually, once I have seen a guy drinking coffee from a bottle. but I can only imagine that would taste disgusting.

About this coffee as a life medicine, or more generally, the usage of coffee by humans. I have noticed a lot of people(including myself) drink coffee to increase the time someone can stay awake, or to sharpen your mind. but I wonder if that really happens. I used to drink coffee a lot. Also I prepared it on a special way to increase the effect of the caffeine. Basically by adding three little sacks of sugar(you know, those sacks you get in restaurants, or at the train station). It helped me to stay sharp and awake for longer, but eventually I had a lot of microsleeps, and let not talk about those caffeine-overdoses. Those are horrible..

I stopped drinking coffee a few weeks ago, and now it is much easier for me to have all-nighters, or to sleep whenever I want. Also, I hardly have any microsleeps anymore. My mind is also still sharp. so I wonder if the reason why so many people drink coffee, is really a good reason to drink coffee.

Biologically I know caffeine stops the substance that made you feel tired. Because the structure of caffeine is similar to that other substance. However, it wouldn't surprise me if this substance just sums up, and gives your brain a much stronger hit of tiredom as soon as you are out of caffeine. As far as other explanations, I don't know.. I hope someone can give a decent explanation about this "symptom".

As far as how I like my coffee. Well, as I said, black with 3 sacks of sugar, and when I purely drink it for the taste, then with milk and one spoon of sugar. I am also really fond of cappucino, or to mix some Tia Maria in my coffee. Sometimes I also add cointreau. My favourite is with Tia Maria and whipped cream on top.
02.02.2007 - 11:54
Dark Stalker
I love to prepare real coffee and slowly drink it ,while looking at sunrise . But now i can't drink tea or coffee due to minor health problems
----
In luck we trust!
02.02.2007 - 17:28
MeGaDeTh_fReAk
Coffecoffe makes me hyper...i love coffee its just awsome the taste and the smell sooo addictive! lolz cant hav enough of it.......i hate tea i nly drink it when im sick......but i prefer coffee....Coffee good ,coffee nice,coffee my only need
02.02.2007 - 17:41
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
totally Coffee coz it gets me awake at work and I can live with its addiction and coz its color is BLACK
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
02.02.2007 - 18:39
AntaeusM
Elite
pff..spammers are tiresome, now I have to delete messages again.

People, don't spam in this topic, thank you.
06.02.2007 - 09:01
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I drink about 4 cups (or glasses! ) of tea everyday, but I rarely drink coffee. Anyway, coffee without milk is not much tasty. It might benefit health as well.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
06.02.2007 - 09:06
Paganblood
The Aryaputra

you mean to say you drink more than a litre of coffee per day?
----
06.02.2007 - 10:04
Eight
Shapeshifter
I cannot imagine drinking coffee from a bottle (or just drinking coffee) but if i will want to loose my coffee virginity what would you advise me to start with? And that will not contain any milk products.
----

06.02.2007 - 10:05
AlexCromlech
Account deleted
Coffee is good, but too many sugars kill it. I rekon that you have to have the same amount of sugar and coffee to make a good cuppa. Eg 1 coffee & 1 sugar etc...

But yea thats just what I rekon

Tea is yuck
06.02.2007 - 10:38
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I started drinking coffee on a festival in 2000 and I haven't stopped since especially since I started at the university I've been drinking a lot. Probably a round 3-5 cups a day. Mostly instant 'cause it's easier to make a cup in a break at uni. Coffee was an essential part of my life when I was in the army as well...nothing beats a cup of hot coffee mixed with a little chocolate when the temperature is below zero and you are sitting in a feaking forest.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
06.02.2007 - 12:04
Ulven i Manden
Account deleted
I prefer tea! I don't like coffee at all - taste, smell - it makes me sick.
Speaking about "healthy" aspects: tea has much more "good" components than coffee.
Good, quality tea is something amazing - it is something like "herbs cure". This aroma... taste...
06.02.2007 - 13:07
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by Guest on 06.02.2007 at 12:04

I prefer tea! I don't like coffee at all - taste, smell - it makes me sick.
Speaking about "healthy" aspects: tea has much more "good" components than coffee.
Good, quality tea is something amazing - it is something like "herbs cure". This aroma... taste...

Aha, lets join forces! No really, i've got like three kilos of different tea, and i specially like tee with plant called Melisa Its something like mint plant but somehow different. Plus it relaxes you and cleans your stomach
----

06.02.2007 - 15:01
Ulven i Manden
Account deleted
@Jester Eddie - oh yeah, I know it very well! It is especially good with some honey. Very "warm" taste - so to speak. Something like sun energy penetrating your body...
I also like tea with some orange pieces...
06.02.2007 - 15:15
Eight
Shapeshifter
Nah, i hate honey, cos my teeth hurts badly after sweets, and the taste of it... but what about that orange pieces? your talking about bergamot right? or actual orange pieces?
----

06.02.2007 - 15:22
Ulven i Manden
Account deleted
Written by Eight on 06.02.2007 at 15:15

Nah, i hate honey, cos my teeth hurts badly after sweets, and the taste of it... but what about that orange pieces? your talking about bergamot right? or actual orange pieces?

Yeah I am talking about orange pieces. Like tea with orange "skins" + possibly some orange aroma. Something like tea + some fruits (not fresh of course - dried)...
Not so long ago I also didn't like honey in tea but now I can't live without it! But I don't put too much honey because honey has quite strong taste and smell so too much could "kill" tea aroma or taste.
08.02.2007 - 22:51
Dead Ohlin
Mo.Panahi
Life has no meaning without Coffe !
A cup of coffe every night ...
Mix one scoops ' Folgers Cafe Latte(Caramel Groove) '
with one scoope ' Folgers Classic ' and ' Cafe Francias' poure the water over
the powder stir and Enjoy!
Be careful the drink will be Hot!
----
A man's dead body must always
have been a source of interest to
those whose companion he was while he lived ...
09.02.2007 - 12:41
darksun
Written by Paganblood on 06.02.2007 at 09:06

Definetely dude.I've begun to think i wrote something more different than i meant as i wrote it after a sleepless night.
----
10.02.2007 - 06:34
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
Written by darksun on 09.02.2007 at 12:41

Written by Paganblood on 06.02.2007 at 09:06

Definetely dude.I've begun to think i wrote something more different than i meant as i wrote it after a sleepless night.

Best of luck to you, may you get 'essential nutrients' from the coffee you drink!
btw I don't think coffee (and tea as well) has much harmful effects on the body. I drink about a litre of tea myself, especially during winter.
----
10.02.2007 - 23:03
darksun
@paganblood you are definetely right everyone around me say coffee and especially cafein is harmful and it makes the rhytym of heart faster etc.I disagree all of them cuz there is nothing that feels me relaxed but some coffee.
----
13.02.2007 - 10:41
Angelstorm
Account deleted
I generally like tea more than coffee. Just pure hot streaming tea on a cold winter morning is pure bliss! I dislike taking it with milk and other stuff though although ginger tea is quite good to have now and then. Just 1 spoon of sugar probably or else none at all. I only have it twice a day generally though.
14.02.2007 - 00:41
LethargyMan
Lapsang Souchong tea ruined tea for me. I now crave that bold, smoky aftertaste in my tea that only the awesome power of Lapsang Souchong can provide. It's just... the greatest!

Hell, I can't even drink coffee without thinking "Man... if only this was Lapsang Souchong."

By the way, I type Lapsang Souchong capitalized as a show of respect for the greatest non-alcoholic beverage ever devised.

Coffee's pretty good tood. I drink it "uncorrupted."
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
14.02.2007 - 02:47
Eskhata
Coffee.. coffee..with milk.. the best thing you can drink in the morning and later on the day. It tastes good and it keeps you awake, sometimes even too awake. It's also the only hot drink I drink though, so no tea for me, never liked tea either, hm.
14.02.2007 - 16:01
Hyvaarin
Written by Eight on 31.01.2007 at 15:02

Aha! I've added some 'Tea' to this topic, i like my tea with a lot of bergamot

Whoah! I've got some Bergamot lollies from France at home and I totally dig them. It'd be awesome with tea, I MUST try it!
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
14.02.2007 - 17:23
Eight
Shapeshifter
Written by Hyvaarin on 14.02.2007 at 16:01

Written by Eight on 31.01.2007 at 15:02

Aha! I've added some 'Tea' to this topic, i like my tea with a lot of bergamot

Whoah! I've got some Bergamot lollies from France at home and I totally dig them. It'd be awesome with tea, I MUST try it!

Indeed you must, just don't over do it. It is really relaxing
----

15.02.2007 - 16:15
Cock_Spit
Account deleted
yumm. Black Tea! Come to think of it, i'll fix myself a cup of those.

Well, nothing special added, I just like Black Tea, It's not really fancy or anything.
18.02.2007 - 22:32
Icewings
La Luna
Nice topic , OHHH LORD give TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA !!! uhmm english , tea , chinese tee, green tea .. I'm tea crazy I drink tea alsmot everyday at least twice ... can't live without my tea , and well is good for my vocals so YAY for tea ... best drink ever !
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back