Metal Storm logo
Coffee & Tea

Original post

Posted by Eight, 16.09.2006 - 18:39

Ok, i've created this topic to know what you people think about coffee? Is it really takes that high place in your life and why ?
'Serious laboratory researches have confirmed, that this coffee makes active the centers of memory and attention, besides, it protects from a cancer and a diabetes, to women helps to dump weight, and to men - to restore a potentiality.'(coffee.ru)
16.04.2007 - 20:17
Stalker
Lone wanderer
I like most of the tea, nut I can't stand coffee. I've drink less than 10 in my life, and I'll drink no more!
----
16.04.2007 - 20:39
yvesson
Hej,
Offer me 15 coffees and I'll drink 15 coffee. The only drug I can't get rid off, except for minesweeper !
16.04.2007 - 20:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by yvesson on 16.04.2007 at 20:39

Hej,
Offer me 15 coffees and I'll drink 15 coffee. The only drug I can't get rid off, except for minesweeper !

hahaha thats for me once I drunk 30 cups in day parents wasnt happy
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.04.2007 - 21:14
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Bad English on 16.04.2007 at 20:46

Hej,

Perhaps they prefer when you drink wine ?
16.04.2007 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by White Winter Sun on 16.04.2007 at 21:14

Written by Bad English on 16.04.2007 at 20:46

Hej,

Perhaps they prefer when you drink wine ?

I was 12 years old then and bTW I founf Cognac in that age from Armenia and drunk alone almoust full bottle

And I tell father about it before 3 yeras he say Im bastard
----

apos;'
[image]
16.04.2007 - 23:12
APOHAKC
The Bard
LoL I used to drink alone, but I quit, it is bad lol
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
10.06.2007 - 13:18
Ernis
狼獾
I used to drink coffee quite a lot approximately a year ago....I had to attend classes at school and I was usually constantly tired and wanted to sleep...especially during some boring classes for example concerning economy...then I simply had to drink lots of coffee if I didn't wish that my face would meet the table....
At the moment I prefer tea...especially green teas because these are said to be more healthy...I seldom drink coffee because it irritates my innards...makes everything turn there....
10.06.2007 - 13:47
Pinusar
Account deleted
I like tea, I drikn it often, although I don't like it to be too sweet. I especially like tea if it is with honey and lemon. I used to drink quite a lot of coffee at some period of time, I like it, it is very good and healthy, however, it raises the blood pressure, and mine is too high anyway, so I quit.
10.06.2007 - 14:27
Opium
Account deleted
I'm addicted to coffee and tea. I was also glad to see a thread about it here

I currently love a cup of Earl Grey with any kind of biscuits, always helps me settle down after a busy day, which I now have plenty of, since I work
10.07.2007 - 19:27
Tod_Engel
Aye, coffee (and sometimes tea) is good. It's good to drink to a normal extent. I have met some people, who like to 2 to 3 liters a day. Isn't it too much? Aren't they additcts? It starts to fuck up your health. Apart from that coffee helps to wake up on schooldays, because i have to wake up at half past six to seven. And I drink it sometimes while reading newspapers. And sometimes before going to sleep. Don't know why, but it makes me more sleepy. Coffee sucks out energy. Yeah, sort of a coffee addict too
10.07.2007 - 21:08
Ernis
狼獾
I left school this spring and a girl from my school who was also a former co-worker of mine made me a present....a pack of fresh ground Irish coffee....it's very good...and the better thing about it is the aroma of it....it's one of the most pleasant ones I've ever known...speaking of coffees...
About teas....I liked a lot green tea with bergamot...black tea with bergamot is good as well....but usually green tea has more merits...good for health and overall stamina...
11.07.2007 - 05:02
Cassandra
Account deleted
im picky about coffee, it has to be a certain kind, but i dont know how i could live now, when i have to drag my ass into the car to school in the morning if i didnt have coffee.
03.11.2007 - 03:42
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
damn I'm drinking coffee more often now than I've ever one in my whole life lol. I know Caffeine doesn't alter your senses, but the feeling is sikk
03.11.2007 - 04:14
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Hey man, coffee can be good at times, though I am definitly more of a tea person.

As far as coffee goes, well, normally I drink mine black. Sometimes I like a little bit of milk in it though. For Tea, well, I like all different kinds. Green tea, black tea, chai tea, camolmile, etc.

By the way, how come tea wasn't mentioned in the opening post?
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.11.2007 - 04:52
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@Arian Totalis: Well by damn, an American who's into tea , i thought i'd never see the day haha........it's what you're exposed to / used to I guess. I had English tea before in Culinary Arts class, it's not bad.

black coffee? haha, you're more man than me dude!
03.11.2007 - 08:54
Too many fail.
Prefer naked coffee, eg no milk and sugar or other nonsense.
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
03.11.2007 - 14:42
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I still drink coffee...and even more now with my new job where it's free and just a few feet away from my office. I still prefer it black. No sugar or milk. A well made café latte or cappucino is ok once in a while though.

Tea is overrated IMO...it's just hot water with some colour and if you put a huge amount of sugar in it also a little taste. It's good for a sore throat though especially with honey
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
06.11.2007 - 20:02
Elodie Artour
Slania
I prefer tea.Like coffee only when there's milk in it.

There are lots sorts of tea,and I prefer this drink just because of the taste.Coffee is(at least to me)too bitter.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
06.11.2007 - 20:20
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I prefer tea even though "tea makes you pee" its what I use to say.

Anyway i dont drink coffee and only drink tea when I'm sick basically.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.11.2007 - 20:27
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I like hot tea in winter or when I'm going to sleep, but coffe has a much too rich taste for me. I'll have a mocha every once in a while. I'd rather just drink hot chocolate
06.11.2007 - 20:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 06.11.2007 at 20:20

same here i love COFFEE
----

apos;'
[image]
06.11.2007 - 20:41
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Bad English on 06.11.2007 at 20:37

same here i love COFFEE

And are addicted to coffee?
----

My Instagram
06.11.2007 - 20:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 06.11.2007 at 20:41

same here i love COFFEE

Yes thats why my parents hate me, Ib drink it alone in and drink it al
----

apos;'
[image]
06.11.2007 - 20:46
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Bad English on 06.11.2007 at 20:43

Written by BloodTears on 06.11.2007 at 20:41

same here i love COFFEE

Yes thats why my parents hate me, Ib drink it alone in and drink it al

lol not good sakis, not good. But I guess we all have our addictions right.
----

My Instagram
07.11.2007 - 05:04
selken
Irreligious
I only drink coffe in my milk with chocolate, try it!!!
and I only drink tea when I got flu
----
07.11.2007 - 07:28
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I love both coffee and tea, coffee i have every morning and tea almost every night. I drink standard tea with milk, but green or fruit tea i dont. Coffee i use milk too, one teaspoon of sugar is enough, but i used to put two in.
07.11.2007 - 14:38
Ernis
狼獾
I drink cappuccino sometimes at school....it's cheap and it comes from a machine...lol...mainly because it tastes better than the crap that comes out of the machine if I push the "coffee" button...
And it's good with cigarettes....
07.11.2007 - 21:52
Too many fail.
Ive started to drink green tea at night, its nice and relaxing i don't add sugar or anything.
On a sidenote, i raelly dislike this coffee culture that many coffee shops are promoting, everything is like super mucho mocca bananino or something ridiculous like that, il have my coffee straight and black thank you...
----
Here is my actual theory beyond the huge, hilarious jokes I have: If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here, that's very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it.
- Bill Hicks
08.11.2007 - 07:22
Deus Ex Machina
Written by Too many fail. on 07.11.2007 at 21:52

Ive started to drink green tea at night, its nice and relaxing i don't add sugar or anything.

Oh me too! I've just started doing it too. I'm on this whole cleaning out the organism trip. It's really great. I found a very good tea house. They have a huge selection of teas from over the world.
Ah,it's so worth it.
08.11.2007 - 12:31
Ernis
狼獾
Green tea is very good...it's supposed to be also rich in antioxydants which means it makes one's body stronger and protects in different ways...
Anyone of you tried white tea? White tea's sort of like green tea but the colour is paler...if green tea is more darker greenish yellow then white tea is very pale green....