Metal Storm logo
Necrophagist

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.05.2006 - 05:10
Necrophagist is one very sick technical DM band. They have released two albums, Onset Of Putrefaction and Epitaph. Their first one (or should I say his), Onset, was made soley by the guitarist/vocalist Muhammed Suicmez.
For those of you who have never seen or heard Muhammed, let me assure you that he is a GOD
Evidence: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KA67UNstFWM&search=necrophagist
Sick band, sick player. What do you think??
28.09.2006 - 03:19
Daru Jericho
Well, Necrophagist are supposed to be playing London on Sunday the 15th October but I heard that the venue apparently has another band scheduled to play there or something and the tickets don't seem to be on sale anywhere. I must see Necrophagist live. They keep fucking cancelling when they come near here.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

30.04.2007 - 04:25
Throne of Rats
Both their albums are amazing, though i know they will never come to Australia, I also think their new drummer is amazing, it will be interesting to see what he can bring into the band.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
30.04.2007 - 04:46
Stigmatized
These guys need a new album....
30.04.2007 - 13:52
__Az__
In my opinion, Epitah is their best album, with Stabwound being their best track. I really enjoy technical death and therefore, really enjoy this band. I'd love to be able to see them live one day soon. Anyone know of any upcoming Necrophagist UK shows?
30.04.2007 - 13:54
Stigmatized
I think Epitaph is really boring myself. Stabwound is the only track off that album that I enjoy. Really sucked when I saw them live too, because they only played songs from the album and the 1 from Onset.
30.04.2007 - 18:24
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@DoH - They really do have to release something new, finding both albums are becoming borring.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
30.04.2007 - 21:54
GhostofSanity
Account deleted
I've read that they are working on a new album for 08. I bet it's going to be another good one, but I think they could do a little more changing of parts in their songs. Don't get me wrong, I like both Onset and Epitaph the same, but I think Necrophagist can do more then just intro - verse - chorus - verse - solo - maybe another solo - etc. Just make things more interesting. My two cents.
01.05.2007 - 02:09
Stigmatized
Written by Xtreme Jax on 30.04.2007 at 18:24

@DoH - They really do have to release something new, finding both albums are becoming borring.

Yeah, for sure. Epitaph just bores me a lot more. The album has zero energy IMO.
01.05.2007 - 05:05
Nazeef
I Have to congratulate everyone who once seen NECROPHAGIST playing on stage, and also everyone who enjoyed any track of this band's 2 albums..
Epitaph!!!...That's what we call a REVOLUTION THAT OVERWHELMED THE GLOBAL DEATH METAL SCENE.
This Turkish Jazz and Brutal Death Fusion....Brings me down on my knees...Forever a Fun!
----
http://www.myspace.com/shallishine
01.05.2007 - 10:57
Throne of Rats
Written by Stigmatized on 01.05.2007 at 02:09

Written by Xtreme Jax on 30.04.2007 at 18:24

Yeah, for sure. Epitaph just bores me a lot more. The album has zero energy IMO.

Yeah, It looks like everyone agrees that Onset is far better.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
01.05.2007 - 12:45
Stigmatized
On Last.fm, all of the top tracks are from Epitaph,
01.05.2007 - 13:42
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
That could be because its more easier to find and more accessable through people downloading it too.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
02.05.2007 - 05:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Xtreme Jax on 01.05.2007 at 13:42

That could be because its more easier to find and more accessable through people downloading it too.

Or maybe it's because all of the goddamn scenster kids just found out about them after they released Epitaph and it's the only album they know :

I've noticed that everytime I go to a Necrophagist show, "Seven" is the only song that the crowd can name.
02.05.2007 - 07:31
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Written by Stigmatized on 01.05.2007 at 12:45

On Last.fm, all of the top tracks are from Epitaph,

Last fm sometimes sucks .....

Well Necrophagist owns , Period. Waiting for the new album ....
02.05.2007 - 19:34
Stigmatized
Written by Dangerboner on 02.05.2007 at 05:07

Written by Xtreme Jax on 01.05.2007 at 13:42

Or maybe it's because all of the goddamn scenster kids just found out about them after they released Epitaph and it's the only album they know :

I've noticed that everytime I go to a Necrophagist show, "Seven" is the only song that the crowd can name.

When I saw them,. they played 1 song from Onset....ONE!!! The rest were from Epitaph, and I was pissed.
03.05.2007 - 07:26
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Stigmatized on 02.05.2007 at 19:34

When I saw them,. they played 1 song from Onset....ONE!!! The rest were from Epitaph, and I was pissed.

Still dude, I wouldn't be complaining.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
05.05.2007 - 20:01
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
I think that you should satisfied from just a single note you hear from those guys only you are always asking for more just lay back and listen to the riffs how complex they are I am only on my ass when I here u sayin that it s borin javascript:addtext('message_body', ':wall:')
javascript:addtext('message_body', ':wall:')!!!!!!!!!!! hell just name one onle band that can be compared to NECOPHAGIST !!!!!! Iam not a blind fan but they are really great!! And concerning nwe materials Iam gettin crazy when I thionk that Marco Minnemann will be playin with Mohammed god help us they will burn the planet!!javascript:addtext('message_body', ':gunner:')
javascript:addtext('message_body', ':gunner:')
06.05.2007 - 18:38
Stigmatized
Written by Xtreme Jax on 03.05.2007 at 07:26

Written by Stigmatized on 02.05.2007 at 19:34

Still dude, I wouldn't be complaining.

Yeah, I know. It could've been worse.
06.05.2007 - 18:42
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Guest on 05.05.2007 at 20:01

I think that you should satisfied from just a single note you hear from those guys only you are always asking for more just lay back and listen to the riffs how complex they are I am only on my ass when I here u sayin that it s borin javascript:addtext('message_body', ':wall:')
javascript:addtext('message_body', ':wall:')!!!!!!!!!!! hell just name one onle band that can be compared to NECOPHAGIST !!!!!! Iam not a blind fan but they are really great!! And concerning nwe materials Iam gettin crazy when I thionk that Marco Minnemann will be playin with Mohammed god help us they will burn the planet!!javascript:addtext('message_body', ':gunner:')
javascript:addtext('message_body', ':gunner:')

Javascript? This post is claaaasssssiiiicccc!!

1) A single note? Any one can play one note, wouldnt pay them just to hear it..
2) Of course we want fucking more, they havent put anything new out for 3 years, and their other album was released 8 years ago!! Ive only had both albums for about a year and already I've played them out, so, yes they are becoming stale.
3) They're touring like crazy, even going over the same places twice when they could be getting on with the new album.
4) Claaaasssssiiiiiiicccccc
----

Hellcunt Smurf
06.05.2007 - 19:34
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
@Xtreme Jax did u play the both Id like to see this!!
06.05.2007 - 19:41
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
@Xtreme Jax did u play the both Id like to see this!! And concerning that famous note it was just a hyperbole
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
@Xtreme Jax did u play the both Id like to see this!! And concerning that famous note it was just a hyperbole
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
06.05.2007 - 19:42
tip,sleeve
Account deleted
07.05.2007 - 16:48
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Five of the same post... CLAAAASSSSIIICCC!!
----

Hellcunt Smurf
18.07.2007 - 08:05
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
my concert review for the summer slaughter tour show just got published, check out my review of Necrophagist's set. The review is back a few reviews though, near the Leave's Eyes one.
20.07.2007 - 00:26
CoffinSpirit
Account deleted
Very very very technical indeed Muhammid is a very good guitarist...
But really...i cant listen more than 2 songs of them,i start getting bored(especially with their solos who are aaaalways arpegios).Anyway thats my opinion...
20.07.2007 - 02:24
APOHAKC
The Bard
@Coffin Spirit - Exactly my point... Gods, after two of their songs, I am not feeling like listening to metal... metal at all.. for a week
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
07.08.2007 - 13:44
AyΣm
Abyssal Zebra
I love Necrophagist huhu, I saw them on february, it was really impressive, and their 2 albums are enormous, even if I prefer Onset of Putrefaction, Epitaph is very good too ( I began to really like it when I saw them, before I wasn't saying the same thing )so I hope next album will be on the same way, and that they will tour again in Europe, I wanted so much to go to the Summer Slaughter, only bands I like ( Necrophagist, Decapitated, Cephalic Carnage, The Faceless... I wasn't so angry that Arsis wasn't in the tour finally xD )so longlife to Necrophagist, they 're the best !
07.08.2007 - 20:34
mankvill
I've seen Necrophagist twice, and they've yet to disappoint me. A great band.