‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 618  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Warman on 13.01.2008 at 01:53
Written by Guest on 12.01.2008 at 22:10

Hey everyone, I'm Richie. 24 years old from Illinois, USA. I am engaged to be married in a couple of months here. I grew up as a child listening to hard rock, then listened to nu-metal as a teen when it was the biggest thing over here in America :: shudders ::, but now lately listen to a lot of actual metal whether it be black metal or power metal. Its become more accessible with the internet and all than it was when I was teen just 7 years ago, and that's why we are seeing some more listeners, at least that is what I think.

Some of my favorite bands include: Nightwish, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir, Metallica, Slayer, After Forever, Children Of Bodom, Black Sabbath, 3 Inches Of Blood, Lordi, Theatre Of Tragedy, Strapping Young Lad, Testament, Queensrÿche, Dio, Deicide, Epica, Behemoth, Manowar, Pantera, Immortal, Kreator, Anthrax, Exodus, Rhapsody, Death, and lots more.

I've been subscribing to the feeds for awhile here, and I decided to show my support and become a member!

Welcome, I see you listen to some great bands!

Page 34 of 34

Wiseman's Fear

10.02.2016 at 20:32
Hello, I registered here some half a year ago and I occassionally also posted a few comments but I completely overlooked this topic until today. So let me introduce myself:

I'm Mona, 22, currently living in Denmark. I have been into metal for about six years now and I got into via Nightwish and Within Temptation whom I got to listen to through friends. I listened to a few songs of both bands before buying Dark Passion Play and The Heart of Everything. I still remember the dates when I bought two albums: On December 22nd, 2009 I bought The Heart of Evertyhing and on January 14th, 2010 I bought Dark Passion Play (which arrived on my birthday two days later). Until this days I can't say exactly I picked The Heart of Everything up on that day. I can't say why but it definitely re-defined my music taste. Before I was into pop/rock and then I got into metal. I was stuck in that elitist thinking that metal is great, pop music is bad for quite some time but over time I developped a broader music taste and thankfully got rid of that thinking.
My three absolute favourite bands are the first three I mention in my profile: Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Nightwish though I also love all of the other bands I mention there, like Aesma Daeva or Circus Maximus.

If there is anything you'd like to know just ask
RattusNorvegicus

14.02.2016 at 03:50
Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.02.2016 at 16:45
Written by RattusNorvegicus on 14.02.2016 at 03:50

Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye

Welcome, aboard!

Hope you must having a nice time exploring MS.
----
no one

18.02.2016 at 04:20
Yeah, i hope you must a nice time too!
----
nobody
Korpi

05.04.2016 at 06:42
Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.
----
Disassemblage Bandcamp
Bad English
Masterchief

05.04.2016 at 18:11
Written by Korpi on 05.04.2016 at 06:42

Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.

Wellcome
And your friend is?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Korpi

05.04.2016 at 20:30
Written by Bad English on 05.04.2016 at 18:11

Wellcome
And your friend is?

Thanks for the welcome.

MetalDoomMaster
We're both Michigan based metalheads.
----
Disassemblage Bandcamp
no one

06.04.2016 at 06:04
Welcome to the wastelands
----
nobody
Aluce

21.05.2016 at 16:32
Good afternoon everyone. I've been on MS before under the username Lucerna, but somehow I lost its password, and it doesn't appear to be registered with any of the e-mail addresses I use. It's truly a strange phenomenon...

... but I don't mind being back under a different nickname. Still love how neat, clean and nice this website is. Stay awesome, MS.
----
我是一個小青龍我才到達了光
Judo

23.05.2016 at 21:15
Good evening MS ^_^ How are you all today?

Im a 27 year old Scottish girl who loves music and video games. Im always on the look out for new bands and friends with similar interests so if you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to drop them my way. Im a bit of a live music junkie and seen a lot of bands - music at its best!

I mainly like classic rock, heavy rock, dark stuffs, thrashy things... sometimes I like other things like folk, classical, electronic, jazz...

Nice to meet you!
Azarath

25.05.2016 at 00:28
Written by Judo on 23.05.2016 at 21:15

Good evening MS ^_^ How are you all today?

Im a 27 year old Scottish girl who loves music and video games. Im always on the look out for new bands and friends with similar interests so if you have any suggestions please dont hesitate to drop them my way. Im a bit of a live music junkie and seen a lot of bands - music at its best!

I mainly like classic rock, heavy rock, dark stuffs, thrashy things... sometimes I like other things like folk, classical, electronic, jazz...

Nice to meet you!

Welcome.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.