‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 616  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 07.01.2008 at 23:20
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.01.2008 at 22:39

Written by Guest on 07.01.2008 at 21:03

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 07.01.2008 at 21:02

Now that I think of this topic...I never posted here when I registered a bit more than two years ago... i was never welcomed... damn!

lol, same here

Welcome Duy Hung!

You too, welcome Jonas, enjoy your stay here

Page 34 of 34

!J.O.O.E.!
Defunct

10.02.2016 at 10:50
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.

Your bands list in your profile section arouses me greatly. Also, welcome.
----
Alex Fenger

10.02.2016 at 17:31
Written by ZÖN on 10.02.2016 at 01:07

Hey. Came here because I'd seen my project mentioned, but I might as well go ahead and become an active member while I'm at it, because metal rules.
Within the metal spectrum, some of my favorite artists would be Faith No More, Melvins, Burzum, Njiqahdda, Kreator, Blut Aus Nord, Earth, Mr. Bungle, Gridlink, Discordance Axis, Assuck, Acid Bath, Neurosis, Dystopia, Darkthrone, Fantomas, Autopsy, Full of Hell, Sunn O))), Jute Gyte, Teitanblood... you know, I could go on but this is always an easier route --> http://www.last.fm/user/templeruins

Outside of metal, the largest entries in the encyclopedia of my brain are noise rock, old school industrial, minimal wave/synth, emo/screamo, psytrance, and general weird stuff. I make experimental music and release stuff between six projects as of now, and I like rockin out and livin dreams.

That's a really nice variety of groups. Definitely a lot of overlap with my tastes. Is any of your music online anywhere for people to listen to? I'm interested to see what exactly you've created
Edit: Nevermind, found the links in your first comment
Wiseman's Fear

10.02.2016 at 20:32
Hello, I registered here some half a year ago and I occassionally also posted a few comments but I completely overlooked this topic until today. So let me introduce myself:

I'm Mona, 22, currently living in Denmark. I have been into metal for about six years now and I got into via Nightwish and Within Temptation whom I got to listen to through friends. I listened to a few songs of both bands before buying Dark Passion Play and The Heart of Everything. I still remember the dates when I bought two albums: On December 22nd, 2009 I bought The Heart of Evertyhing and on January 14th, 2010 I bought Dark Passion Play (which arrived on my birthday two days later). Until this days I can't say exactly I picked The Heart of Everything up on that day. I can't say why but it definitely re-defined my music taste. Before I was into pop/rock and then I got into metal. I was stuck in that elitist thinking that metal is great, pop music is bad for quite some time but over time I developped a broader music taste and thankfully got rid of that thinking.
My three absolute favourite bands are the first three I mention in my profile: Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Nightwish though I also love all of the other bands I mention there, like Aesma Daeva or Circus Maximus.

If there is anything you'd like to know just ask
RattusNorvegicus

14.02.2016 at 03:50
Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye
Cynic Metalhead
Atrocious Virgin

14.02.2016 at 16:45
Written by RattusNorvegicus on 14.02.2016 at 03:50

Hello. Can't be bothered writing my life story, I'll just keep it short and sweet. 18, Australia. Got into metal about 5 years ago. I mostly like old stuff, heavy, thrash, speed. Bye

Welcome, aboard!

Hope you must having a nice time exploring MS.
----
no one

18.02.2016 at 04:20
Yeah, i hope you must a nice time too!
----
nobody
Korpi

05.04.2016 at 06:42
Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.
----
Disassemblage Bandcamp
My Tactical Gear Sales Site
Bad English
Masterchief

05.04.2016 at 18:11
Written by Korpi on 05.04.2016 at 06:42

Hello all.

I've known about MS for years; a good friend of mine kept suggesting it to me over the past two years and I've used it to check news on occasion. Since 2005 I've slowly grown to appreciate most metal genres and even accidentally ended up being involved in a band; so I figured I've reached a point where joining MS would serve some value. Looking forward to using the collection feature and browsing the forums on occasion.

Wellcome
And your friend is?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Korpi

05.04.2016 at 20:30
Written by Bad English on 05.04.2016 at 18:11

Wellcome
And your friend is?

Thanks for the welcome.

MetalDoomMaster
We're both Michigan based metalheads.
----
Disassemblage Bandcamp