‹‹ Back to the Metalstormers Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 609  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Warman on 03.01.2008 at 20:21
Written by Metalmorphosis on 03.01.2008 at 20:03

well, hi everyone.. actually i have been here like a year or so, but as a guest:) today i finally decided to register

Ah like me then! I was also here for a year before I registered.

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

22.10.2015 at 23:18
Written by Vetrarnott on 22.10.2015 at 17:41

Hey guys, I'm from Portugal and registered because I just spend some of my time researching new sounds (coming mostly from old gems), reading metal related books and want to exchange ideas about metal music in general and thrash/black metal in particular.

Cheers

welcome here and I hope you stay and be leading portuagese in posting
and Boavista forever
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
IntestinalCrypt

13.11.2015 at 22:47
Hello!

Signed up because I miss people to talk about metal with (just moved to a new city and have yet to meet someone sharing my obsession). Metal has been a part of my life since about 15 years back when I discovered Black Sabbath. Before then, music wasn't really a part of my life at all. It just failed to move me. I appreciate other genres from time to time, but only metal truly resonates. Even in its most mainstream and commercial forms, it is way more genuine than anything else in music. And the Metalverse is so incredibly vast that there is no reason to ever leave it anyway. Hoping for this to become my second home!
Bad English
Masterchief

13.11.2015 at 23:27
Written by IntestinalCrypt on 13.11.2015 at 22:47

Hello!

Signed up because I miss people to talk about metal with (just moved to a new city and have yet to meet someone sharing my obsession). Metal has been a part of my life since about 15 years back when I discovered Black Sabbath. Before then, music wasn't really a part of my life at all. It just failed to move me. I appreciate other genres from time to time, but only metal truly resonates. Even in its most mainstream and commercial forms, it is way more genuine than anything else in music. And the Metalverse is so incredibly vast that there is no reason to ever leave it anyway. Hoping for this to become my second home!

where did you moved and how old are you
welcome here lad
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

14.11.2015 at 00:18

Hello!

Welcome. Hope you stick around
----
Mushroom dance, mushroom dance, whatever could it mean? It means that you lived a life of sin.
IntestinalCrypt

14.11.2015 at 00:27
Written by Bad English on 13.11.2015 at 23:27

Hello!

welcome here lad

Thanks! Moved to Gothenburg. 26.
Bad English
Masterchief

14.11.2015 at 00:28
Written by IntestinalCrypt on 14.11.2015 at 00:27

Written by Bad English on 13.11.2015 at 23:27

Hello!

welcome here lad

Thanks! Moved to Gothenburg. 26.

wrong town :p wrong place , far somewhere in weird
----

Deathmaster

16.12.2015 at 22:35
Hello all. Been away for a long time, back now hopefully to stay this time. Melvins still rule.
----
"While I live let me live deep."-Robert Howard
nightwica

29.12.2015 at 20:03
Hi all!
I signed up here in 2012, but never really took part in anything... Recently I got reminded of the site and hope I can have a nice time here
Bad English
Masterchief

29.12.2015 at 23:12
Written by nightwica on 29.12.2015 at 20:03

Hi all!
I signed up here in 2012, but never really took part in anything... Recently I got reminded of the site and hope I can have a nice time here

Hi , I hope you stay, you're welcome, you can do some database work and keep forum alive
----

Karlabos
Weirdo of MS

29.12.2015 at 23:35
BE, I suppose telling people to work isn't the best way to make them feel like they're gonna have a good time here
----
Mushroom dance, mushroom dance, whatever could it mean? It means that you lived a life of sin.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.