Metal Storm logo
Police

18.12.2007 - 21:09
Lord TJ
How are police in your town or country? Are they true cops that protect people and enforce the law? Or are they corrupt and unfair? Discuss!

There is only one cop in my town that nobody likes, he turns small things into the extremes, and I heard that he got fired from being a state trooper because of racism. He has been introuble numerous times for stealing and being unfair to citizens, yet he isn't fired. Cops always get off easy.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
18.12.2007 - 21:23
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Yeah, there are many unfair cops, as K7 said, many are corrupted, and police is involved in drugs, well, everywhere, I guess. And some of them are real fanatics, also, some of them fought in various wars, went crazy and became policemen, torturing the common people....
I have a neighbour cop, he never said hi to me, or anything, except once when he wanted to ask me about some fight in some caffe, where he saw me...
And I know about cop who fined his father for speeding LOL....
----
18.12.2007 - 22:28
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 21:23

Yeah, there are many unfair cops, as K7 said, many are corrupted, and police is involved in drugs, well, everywhere, I guess. And some of them are real fanatics, also, some of them fought in various wars, went crazy and became policemen, torturing the common people....
I have a neighbour cop, he never said hi to me, or anything, except once when he wanted to ask me about some fight in some caffe, where he saw me...

Illogical, weren't you complaining they usually didn't enforce the law, and just as one of them does what is right, by fining his father for speeding, you find it ridiculous? On the contrary, fining one's own father is the best proof of fairness.
18.12.2007 - 22:39
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 22:28

Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 21:23

Illogical, weren't you complaining they usually didn't enforce the law, and just as one of them does what is right, by fining his father for speeding, you find it ridiculous? On the contrary, fining one's own father is the best proof of fairness.

Yeah, you're totally right. But in practice, how many of us would do it?? I know I wouldnt, unless if I hate my father. I mean, its really a minor offense.
----
18.12.2007 - 22:47
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 22:39

Yeah, you're totally right. But in practice, how many of us would do it?? I know I wouldnt, unless if I hate my father. I mean, its really a minor offense.

I would. Let's stay logical: what if the actual speeding was a murder? What if that same speeding caused an accident? The fact a speedind, and only a speeding, is a "minor" offence doesn't change anything to the real problem: he broke a law. Soneone who breaks a law must be punished, even though this someone is your father, and the offence in question is considered "minor".
18.12.2007 - 22:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ok let me say something about ACAB
Here if you be batsed fight till die, or in station you organs will be beated, thay burn cigarets to your body and so on
pll who finish 3 claees, work in Police(because by adduation document), ppl are brutal and so on...let me tell youmthing
One young guy age 23was busted and cops in jail beat him 3 ours to his penis and legs, after 3 housr they let him sleep in mess(like pig house) and let him go after 3 ays, but he was so ebated that doctores to save his life take of his legs and penis, and cops done it
You know in nazies camps juish live better how here in slamer

In my town pigs broke doors out and rape my friend an dkick her litle sister and my freind had a schild and well if she sat what hepen cops will kill her sis(thay shood rubbe bullet to her) so how can I love cops?
I hate tham I realy hate them and wanna kill them after nuclear war, where no laws I promise I will revenge
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.12.2007 - 22:58
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 22:47

Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 22:39

I would. Let's stay logical: what if the actual speeding was a murder? What if that same speeding caused an accident? The fact a speedind, and only a speeding, is a "minor" offence doesn't change anything to the real problem: he broke a law. Soneone who breaks a law must be punished, even though this someone is your father, and the offence in question is considered "minor".

Yeah, but the bothering is much bigger than the offense, lets say - if he was driving 62km/h instead of 60km/h, yeah, is it such big thing that he will go to court, and maybe even loose his licence or smth?
----
18.12.2007 - 23:17
iaberis
Advice Troll
Well, I guess everywhere there are bad cops and good cops, but it's always the bad that make the worst impression...

My worst cop experience was in Italy, when I went to watch the game of SS Lazio and Olympiacos for the Champions League. Those retards in the mafia called "Italian Police / Carabinieri" were the worst mothafuckas I've ever meet. I truly hate them now...

When they were supposed to check our bus before the game, they imprisoned us inside it and starting video-taping each one of us, like we were criminals or a whole country had declared us international terrorists! Come on idiot people! We were just going to watch a football game! I even saw some gay cops beating innocent fans! Just because they could! And like this wasn't enough, they took us outside the stadium and kept us there in purpose to lose the 1st half of the game. We spent so much money and time to get there and those fuckers kept us outside the stadium, imprisoned in our own bus. They didn't even allow us to open the doors to get some air. Imagine 200 cops outside our bus and 40 guys in it trying to breathe... and when we did open the door, they attacked the bus a and broke one window with their clubs. Un-fucking-believable... They even entered our bus with a Kalashnikov rifle!!! Come on!!!

I thought Italy was a democratic country and not a puppet country ruled by fascist policemen... And what's UEFA doing about this? NOTHING!

I have to say 2 things:
1) Italian Police = Fascist Mafia
2) Fuck UEFA

Mafia outside the window, before the check

Mafia / Terrorists outside the stadium, where they imprisoned us in our bus,
not to see the first half of the game.
----
Bitch! Please
18.12.2007 - 23:21
iaberis
Advice Troll
And we shouldn't forget the Italian Police that recently killed accidentally a Lazio fan in his car, or that poor Spanish guy in the G8 riots in Genova... If there's a worst police in EU, then that's the Italian Police.
God damn them all! I'll piss upon their graves!
----
Bitch! Please
18.12.2007 - 23:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by iaberis on 18.12.2007 at 23:21

And we shouldn't forget the Italian Police that recently killed accidentally a Lazio fan in his car, or that poor Spanish guy in the G8 riots in Genova... If there's a worst police in EU, then that's the Italian Police.
God damn them all! I'll piss upon their graves!

Man Im happy that Catannia riots hepen, and cop died, of oolishness, and thay MURDER inocende laziani fan he was in car, cop shood in air sorry non sence, cops are same ewery where, sorry but thay are like morrons who wamma show power to sombody, etleats mafia wa somerta and deeply respect to Al Capone and Robin Hood(if he exist )
----

apos;'
[image]
18.12.2007 - 23:31
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 22:58

Yeah, but the bothering is much bigger than the offense, lets say - if he was driving 62km/h instead of 60km/h, yeah, is it such big thing that he will go to court, and maybe even loose his licence or smth?

You can't be caught at 62 km/h. All radars are set to allow a margin of 5 km/h. If you are caught, it means you exceeded the speed by more than 5 km/h. And 5 km/h are enough to increase the distance necessary to pull the car to a stop, thus, you have more chances to hit a pedestrian, or a bike, or whatever. Fining is absolutely justified here.
18.12.2007 - 23:37
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 23:31

Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 22:58

You can't be caught at 62 km/h. All radars are set to allow a margin of 5 km/h. If you are caught, it means you exceeded the speed by more than 5 km/h. And 5 km/h are enough to increase the distance necessary to pull the car to a stop, thus, you have more chances to hit a pedestrian, or a bike, or whatever. Fining is absolutely justified here.

Ok, I wont say you arent right, but maybe thats the case only in France, since I know cases where it was less than 5. And that is what Im talking about, some cops are just fanatics, of course the law is here to be respected, but there are exclusions, I know a case where man burned himself accidentaly, and his daughter was on the way to help him, but police stoped them, and wouldnt let her, although it was emergency
----
18.12.2007 - 23:39
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
lol this reminds me of the classic N.W.A. song, "Fuck Tha Police":

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/n-w-a/fuck-tha-police.html

......but anyway the police here in Nassau, well it's easy to get away with misdemeanors in this town . Underage drinking and the smoking of marijuana.....man it's sooo easy not to get caught, the cops here aren't really strict. Before I turned 18, I've drank underage plenty times, then back in March when I tried marijuana for the first time [and last time], a police car rolled right past my friends and I, I was sooo scared! haha. Yeah, our cops are much less stress than say a U.S. cop, they're not as strict. At bars, they never even ask you for I.D. !

There have been instances where they pissed me off though.......2 friends of mine almost got arrested for loitering in some hotel area in Paradise Island, they only got let go because these Bahamian ladies walking by begged the cops to let them go because one of them is the son of a well-known doctor. Man but if they'd gotten arrested that would've been fucking petty!! Then about a month ago at Jolification (an annual drinking/crafts/food festival in Nassau), in the Greek section, the person asked me for some I.D. because a cop requested it! Luckily I had my I.D. , but god dammit, that's literally the first and ONLY time i've ever been asked for I.D. EVERRR! In The Bahamas, that is just sooo WEIRD! I.D. is never asked for!
18.12.2007 - 23:39
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
corrupt and unfair
like a freind on forum likes to say ALL COPS R BAStaRDS
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
18.12.2007 - 23:44
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 23:37

Ok, I wont say you arent right, but maybe thats the case only in France, since I know cases where it was less than 5.

It is 5 everywhere. The radars themselves are set like that. And, even if it were only 1, or 2 km/h more, you still exceeded the speed, which you should not even reach, if you are reasonable, and a good driver.
18.12.2007 - 23:49
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 23:44

Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 23:37

Ok, I wont say you arent right, but maybe thats the case only in France, since I know cases where it was less than 5.

It is 5 everywhere. The radars themselves are set like that. And, even if it were only 1, or 2 km/h more, you still exceeded the speed, which you should not even reach, if you are reasonable, and a good driver.

Ok, youre right as I said, but there are exceptions in everything, so why not with the police.
Anyway, I wont argue with you because of police damn it!!
----
18.12.2007 - 23:56
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 23:49

Ok, youre right as I said, but there are exceptions in everything, so why not with the police.

Hahaha! You gave in, didn't you ? I'm not really serious, but I like things to be well explained, logical, and precise. Don't worry, we're not arguing. That's why I will go on, and give you my answer to that .

The only exceptions possible are those allowed by the law. You cannot, in any case, break a law and refuse the punishment, claiming there are "exceptions" possible. If you start allowing exceptions, there won't be any law anymore.
19.12.2007 - 00:09
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 18.12.2007 at 23:56

Written by Stalker on 18.12.2007 at 23:49

Hahaha! You gave in, didn't you ? I'm not really serious, but I like things to be well explained, logical, and precise. Don't worry, we're not arguing. That's why I will go on, and give you my answer to that .

The only exceptions possible are those allowed by the law. You cannot, in any case, break a law and refuse the punishment, claiming there are "exceptions" possible. If you start allowing exceptions, there won't be any law anymore.

I cannot say youre wrong, again, but Im not kind of person that sees things in "black & white" or, wrong-right... Its kinda useless to talk with me about such things I think...
----
19.12.2007 - 00:18
Snockis
Hm, there aren't any police in my town:P
The nearest police station is 1 mil from here, about 6 miles.
19.12.2007 - 00:29
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 19.12.2007 at 00:09

I cannot say youre wrong, again, but Im not kind of person that sees things in "black & white" or, wrong-right... Its kinda useless to talk with me about such things I think...

I am not the kind of person you have just described. I'm just being logical. It is necessary to be that way when you are dealing with problems like these. Otherwise...
19.12.2007 - 00:32
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Guest on 19.12.2007 at 00:29

Written by Stalker on 19.12.2007 at 00:09

I am not the kind of person you have just described. I'm just being logical. It is necessary to be that way when you are dealing with problems like these. Otherwise...

I like to be logical, too, but as I said, I dont view the world in "black & white", usually, its some shade of gray
OK, I went off topic, Im outa here!!
----
19.12.2007 - 01:25
FrostbittenIlham
Account deleted
Written by Stalker on 19.12.2007 at 00:32

I like to be logical, too, but as I said, I dont view the world in "black & white", usually, its some shade of gray
OK, I went off topic, Im outa here!!

You've just repeated what you said earlier, my friend . But ok ok, discussion closed, as you like.

P.S.: I see the world in 3D and polychromatic vision, not only gray, black and white .
19.12.2007 - 01:45
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
It really varies cop to cop where I live, I've met cops who've let me go for speeding and minor possession, and then there are cops who fined me for not having I.D. on my person.

But the worst people I've ever met on this planet are traffic and parking enforcement officers, AKA pathetic scum sucker bile drinker jerk-offs. I live near my college campus, so parking is a huge ordeal and they have these stupid days of the week where you can't park on certain sides of the street, and if you don't obey you get a $25 ticket. I was walking to my car, got in, turned the ignition, and then I see one of these sadists taking down my license plate number. I quickly drove away before they could give me the ticket and 2 weeks later I get a warrant for my arrest in the mail, plus a raised $55 fine.
19.12.2007 - 14:21
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Introspekrieg on 19.12.2007 at 01:45

I was walking to my car, got in, turned the ignition, and then I see one of these sadists taking down my license plate number. I quickly drove away before they could give me the ticket and 2 weeks later I get a warrant for my arrest in the mail, plus a raised $55 fine.

Haha! That's insane!!!
----
Bitch! Please
19.12.2007 - 14:47
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
Written by Snockis on 19.12.2007 at 00:18

Hm, there aren't any police in my town:P
The nearest police station is 1 mil from here, about 6 miles.

How is that possible in a first world country? unless you live in a town that's a 'dry-county' [a town with no liquor stores].
19.12.2007 - 15:14
Warman
Erotic Stains
Swedish cops corrupt? Not at all. I live in the most criminal suburb in Sweden and consider the police to be a good helpful force.
----
19.12.2007 - 15:20
Sunioj
Yes, cops can be corrupt, and from what it seems most cops everywhere have the same problem. But I don't blame them, I blame the people on top who underpay the officers and exploiting men and women to bid their proclaimed laws. Sure, its unexcusable sometimes, there is always going to be the real gestapo ego-tripping kakarachas that troll on people for their shitty life being a tool.

But lets not forget that these guys are also human, prone to human error. And sometimes I don't blame a cop for beating up rioters or hooligans when some stupid teenagers just ask for it, torching cars, trash cans, holding up traffic and breaking store windows, and last but not least, harassing people.

I guess it also matters where you come from.
19.12.2007 - 21:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 19.12.2007 at 15:14

Swedish cops corrupt? Not at all. I live in the most criminal suburb in Sweden and consider the police to be a good helpful force.

THERE are no coruption in Sweden, IMNO tahya re one of best and fair cops in planate, I love coruptin, but only italian mafia way,
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2007 - 21:19
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:11

THERE are no coruption in Sweden, IMNO tahya re one of best and fair cops in planate, I love coruptin, but only italian mafia way,

Too much playing Mafia
----
19.12.2007 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Stalker on 19.12.2007 at 21:19

Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:11

Too much playing Mafia

Hahahah Don Sallieri send regards
----

apos;'
[image]