Metal Storm logo
Police

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 18.12.2007 - 21:09
How are police in your town or country? Are they true cops that protect people and enforce the law? Or are they corrupt and unfair? Discuss!

There is only one cop in my town that nobody likes, he turns small things into the extremes, and I heard that he got fired from being a state trooper because of racism. He has been introuble numerous times for stealing and being unfair to citizens, yet he isn't fired. Cops always get off easy.
08.04.2008 - 13:20
APOHAKC
The Bard
Why all the bashing on police, damn, there are morons that take advantages of the job of cause, but the fact is they had to go through a lot of bullshits every day and risk their lives a lot, my friend is a cop, and damn I make a lot of ACAB jokes with him and shit, but again, always let me speechless when he told me how they had to chase to armed idiots whole night shooting on them, it is not fair not to take in consideration all the danger they go through every day for wages that are maybe slightly bigger than someone's who clean the street or sell the milk.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
08.04.2008 - 15:37
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2008 at 10:21

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 05:03

Police here are nice. i like 'em. They do what thejy have to do, and treat peopel nicely and say hello and good morning if you say hello to them.
I have a big admiration for teh policemen in teh far towns, because we have guerrilla here and sometimes few policemen, (10-15) resist attack of even 200 guerrilla man, and they fight until tehy run out of ammo so people can escape or get to safe places. Policemen and army here are fuckin' epic. Hails at them

Its dangerous job there man, cartels thay slaughter cops, militarists and gourement

There are no cartels anymore K7. For years now.
Guerrilla is the main issue.
Sometimes they even work together, Police, Militar Police and the army, in order to defend the population and fight against those guerrillas.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.04.2008 - 15:46
Hangar XVIII
Though the law is good in my area, sometimes they take little things a little to seriously.

Me and my friends almost got arrested for carrying fake guns around in a park (they didn't even look real) when we were making a movie. It scared the life out of me, and cops have always intimidated me since.
----
myspace.com/absentchrist
My new black metal project.
08.04.2008 - 21:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 15:37

Police here are nice. i like 'em. They do what thejy have to do, and treat peopel nicely and say hello and good morning if you say hello to them.
I have a big admiration for teh policemen in teh far towns, because we have guerrilla here and sometimes few policemen, (10-15) resist attack of even 200 guerrilla man, and they fight until tehy run out of ammo so people can escape or get to safe places. Policemen and army here are fuckin' epic. Hails at them

Its dangerous job there man, cartels thay slaughter cops, militarists and gourement

Sometimes they even work together, Police, Militar Police and the army, in order to defend the population and fight against those guerrillas.

Realy man no Cartel Guarrilla sucks man those basatrds shood be exicuted whit roots man even if it snecesery use napalm or other thinks
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.04.2008 - 22:05
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2008 at 21:17

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 15:37

Realy man no Cartel Guarrilla sucks man those basatrds shood be exicuted whit roots man even if it snecesery use napalm or other thinks

No cartels. Teh drug lords, the few left, work on their own and they don't do as 20 years ago in the 80s when they blew car-bombs in police stations and paid 1 million pesos per dead policeman. Now the druglords only worry for the... "bussines"
I agree, guerrilla should be executed.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

08.04.2008 - 23:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 22:05

No cartels. Teh drug lords, the few left, work on their own and they don't do as 20 years ago in the 80s when they blew car-bombs in police stations and paid 1 million pesos per dead policeman. Now the druglords only worry for the... "bussines"

Guarrilas are assholes thay shod be killed all guarillas shood be exicuded by shooting
Nowdays drug bosses well USA finish it all because cocain was more dangerous how Mafiosi in Al Capone days
----

apos;'
[image]
08.04.2008 - 23:50
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2008 at 23:16

Guarrilas are assholes thay shod be killed all guarillas shood be exicuded by shooting
Nowdays drug bosses well USA finish it all because cocain was more dangerous how Mafiosi in Al Capone days

USA is certainly helping with the "hunting" of the drug lords, but police does the big work.
----

08.04.2008 - 23:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 23:50

USA is certainly helping with the "hunting" of the drug lords, but police does the big work.

Thay help whit tec staff satalite and so on but cops do practic thinks
----

apos;'
[image]
09.04.2008 - 00:56
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 08.04.2008 at 23:59

Satellite? lol. Nah, with tech people and some few intelligence, no satellite thingies.
Police are the ones that do the real thing, the operatives and most of teh inteligence and research
----

09.04.2008 - 01:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 09.04.2008 at 00:56

Satellite? lol. Nah, with tech people and some few intelligence, no satellite thingies.
Police are the ones that do the real thing, the operatives and most of teh inteligence and research

Man in such cases FBI, CIA, and all crap works together ... pablo Escobar death prrove sit, talk to long and die ...
----

apos;'
[image]
09.04.2008 - 01:20
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Bad English on 09.04.2008 at 01:07

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 09.04.2008 at 00:56

Man in such cases FBI, CIA, and all crap works together ... pablo Escobar death prrove sit, talk to long and die ...

Most intelligence in that case was made by our own organizations: DAS, F2, CTI.
no FBI, no CIA. Only DEA. And all teh chase and stuff was made by colombian police.
----

20.05.2008 - 21:51
metalhead3
A.C.A.B-ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS
20.05.2008 - 21:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by metalhead3 on 20.05.2008 at 21:51

man be carifull you know we had ''cops'' here too
----

apos;'
[image]
20.05.2008 - 22:01
metalhead3
Written by Bad English on 20.05.2008 at 21:54

Written by metalhead3 on 20.05.2008 at 21:51

man be carifull you know we had ''cops'' here too

ok
26.05.2008 - 09:07
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Well here in LA their patrols say To Protect, and serve, but I think that applies to the law. As In, To protect and Serve The Law, The system, The Government and not The People. They are here to keep the people in place and make sure the government gets out of us what they want. Motherfuckers are always harrasing us and pushing us around just cause they can. Thats why we have so much Gang Violence. The Cops are too much of Pussies to Fuck With Gangsters. Gangsters here are kind of looked at like protection from the Pigs. Its either you get fucked by the Cops or Gangster and most people choose Gangsters. Fuck The US Government and its Fucking Brainwashed Thugs.
26.05.2008 - 12:07
Buggy
Account deleted
Written by iaberis on 18.12.2007 at 23:21

And we shouldn't forget the Italian Police that recently killed that poor Spanish guy in the G8 riots in Genova...

The guy they shot at the Genova G8 was actually italian. And yes, some fringes of our police are linked to fascism still, sadly, and some thugs join the cops just so they can bash some heads with full legal authorization. I don't know about the worst police in Europe, but we cartainly could use some improvements...
24.08.2008 - 06:05
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
theres cops posted on every freaking corner here in charlotte and NONE of them are cool
for example im a skater so me and my friends skateboard anywhere with good spots which is usually in the city. so one day were skating and this fat ass cop hops out and tackles my friend who got off his board and handcuffs him and me being the good friend goes back to try to help him out and the cop shoves me down and starts yelling at us.
29.08.2008 - 13:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Iaberis dont forgot those all rioting guys and people moustly are football hooligans, anarchsist, punks , skin heads and other bad people , in this case cops do job, rioting in football are ok, but be agaist your country are crime so , even how strong I hate cops, I agree in that case
----

apos;'
[image]
29.08.2008 - 18:03
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
they suck
Hail Anarchy...
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
25.10.2008 - 05:26
Toast
Account deleted
All I know is that the police in my country are too quick too discriminate and too quick to use ignorance about laws against the average person.

This may sound messed up, but one night at a movie theater (a popular hang out point for teens) a bunch of these guys from my high school basically jumped/attacked a guy. The cops came and so they obviously ran, but they caught one of the guys. Later as my friend was telling me the story of what happened the police apparently arrested a black guy who was jogging on the road near the theater that night just because they assumed he was one of the people in the fight. Of course he could sue them for that and get some cash, but honestly it really pissed me off to know that I live in a society where the police arrest some black guy for jogging. This "of course he attacked a guy hes black!" thinking disgusts me...fucking media/government mind controll.

Also, in Canada police don't have that many privalleges. For example they need a warrant to search you, your house, or to even question you. This however doesn't stop them, they do it anyways UNLESS you object to it, but of course canadians never do because they don't know the laws or their rights. I guess the problem is the police use the incredible stupidty and ignorance of the average canadian to do things like this which they're not supposed to do.
25.10.2008 - 13:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 25.10.2008 at 05:26

Also, in Canada police don't have that many privalleges. For example they need a warrant to search you, your house, or to even question you. This however doesn't stop them, they do it anyways UNLESS you object to it, but of course canadians never do because they don't know the laws or their rights. I guess the problem is the police use the incredible stupidty and ignorance of the average canadian to do things like this which they're not supposed to do.

What can do Royal Mountain Police you know whit red jacket or that red jacket are some uniform for some spacal cases

Does anybody can tell me how can be fat cop, I saw in greek football fat cop was staning and guarding aek team in Salonika , there was about 1000 paok fans whit boots I had seen a lot of fat cops doing riot police job there
How it can be how he can catch one young skin head and do all running and other tests
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2008 - 01:53
Nexus
Asshat
I dunno, every run in I've had with a cop has been bad.

Once my friends and I were buzzed as hell on mush, and all of a sudden we got flashlights in our face and were told to empty our bags. They then proceeded to search us, before kicking us out of the park we were in. I didn't understand what the problem was, as the park is quite literally a forest with a lake in the middle, so it's not like we were near anyone's house.

Plus, everytime I'm at a party, it seems like half the people leave because there's cops outside the house threatening to kick everyone out. The party soon turns quite lame.

Cops around here are party-poopers who turn on their sirens to get passed red lights.

Although I'm sure they do a bunch of other great, noble stuff that I'm not aware of.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
26.10.2008 - 02:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nexus on 26.10.2008 at 01:53

I dunno, every run in I've had with a cop has been bad.

Once my friends and I were buzzed as hell on mush, and all of a sudden we got flashlights in our face and were told to empty our bags. They then proceeded to search us, before kicking us out of the park we were in. I didn't understand what the problem was, as the park is quite literally a forest with a lake in the middle, so it's not like we were near anyone's house.

Plus, everytime I'm at a party, it seems like half the people leave because there's cops outside the house threatening to kick everyone out. The party soon turns quite lame.

Cops around here are party-poopers who turn on their sirens to get passed red lights.

Although I'm sure they do a bunch of other great, noble stuff that I'm not aware of.

Well in USA/Canada dont hepen thinks what in Europa, Imagine 2000 people fighting in streets whit cops, and football is reason of it , imagine 90 minutes people trow chairs, stones , nifes and other thinks who's staning in stadion protecting players, in such cases people shood be well trained like comando unit who are fast, strong and quick
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2008 - 02:40
Hyvaarin
Fuck tha police.

So many times I've had friends arrested for absolutely RIDICULOUS shit - yelling to a friend across the street, etc. Though I realise that a lot of cops are legit, the majority that I've had any contact with have been belligerent assholes out to prove to themselves that they're better than other people.

And fuck anyone who thinks being a policeman (that is, unjustly elevating themselves in legal status over others thanks to a few months of training) is noble.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
26.10.2008 - 02:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hyvaarin on 26.10.2008 at 02:40

Fuck tha police.

So many times I've had friends arrested for absolutely RIDICULOUS shit - yelling to a friend across the street, etc. Though I realise that a lot of cops are legit, the majority that I've had any contact with have been belligerent assholes out to prove to themselves that they're better than other people.

And fuck anyone who thinks being a policeman (that is, unjustly elevating themselves in legal status over others thanks to a few months of training) is noble.

ACAB - man I agree same here i trooly hate them, spevely those who wear each day uniform and go in streers about those decetivs thay seems dont care

Ok here was case when 3 cops trow egs and tomatos to important vitness and stoll her clotes made movie whit mobile and uplaod it in youtube , I saw it all country news show it now thay are kicked out and bIG booses pretend that thay dont know about such thinks

and bastards has some privliges thay had specoal jail a cop jail , otherwise thay be killed in normal jail

Why we normal people has own jails metalhead jail, alcohic jail and so on ...

;lol: once in Bulgary when Levski Sofia vs CSKA Sofia played, troble stars at Levski end, one cop woman get blue eye, one brain damige, oe stabbed in chests, funny think was riot cops beeting normal cops for provocating fans for troble
----

apos;'
[image]
26.10.2008 - 18:45
Toast
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 25.10.2008 at 13:46

What can do Royal Mountain Police you know whit red jacket or that red jacket are some uniform for some spacal cases

Well i've never had to deal with one of them because they are the federal police of Canada. This means that they're mostly responsible for bigger issues like counterfitting or enforing federal laws; I doubt i'll ever see one riding his horse and messing up parties haha.

I really doubt that they have more privalleges then any other cop in Canada though; they still have to respect Canadian law as well as people's rights when they are conducting a case, just like all other police. It would sort of make sense if a law was made that gave them more power somehow though, especially seeing how they deal with major issues. For example you need a warrant to search/raid a building but if the mounties were 99.9% sure that it was a drug warhouse it'd be stupid for them to have to wait for a warrant haha.
26.10.2008 - 23:35
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've never ever seen a RCMP around before...I also have a lot of friends who grow pot and they are always so paranoid about the police coming and busting them but I keep telling them that they can't do anything and you just have to put a front up and not allow them to do what they think they can do...you just have to outsmart and outfit...my pot growing friends always seem to think that the Canadian Police are as brutal as the American but they aren't...
27.10.2008 - 05:57
Nexus
Asshat
Written by Guest on 26.10.2008 at 18:45

Written by Bad English on 25.10.2008 at 13:46

I doubt i'll ever see one riding his horse and messing up parties haha.

Lol, weird mental image. How not threatening.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
27.10.2008 - 09:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Horse police are good its hard to stop those only molotov coctail can stop horse police
Nowdays its more how simboliv menaing not practice thinks but in a lot of countries are hourse police
I havnt seen it whit my eyes in real life
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2009 - 10:18
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Written by Guest on 26.10.2008 at 18:45

Well i've never had to deal with one of them because they are the federal police of Canada. This means that they're mostly responsible for bigger issues like counterfitting or enforing federal laws; I doubt i'll ever see one riding his horse and messing up parties haha.

Are you kidding? 'Twas throwing my annual Christmas bash and I guess it got a little too rowdy, because next thing I know my door comes crashing down and this big fucking horse charges in with a cop riding it, wrecking all the shit in my house. Best party I ever threw.

But seriously, I don't see why anyone in Canada has any right to bitch about cops, for the most part I've never come across any bad cops, maybe a few that were assholes but they didn't really do anything out of hand. I have got nothing to hide, so even if they want to search me without a warrant I don't argue at all, stopping for a few seconds and earning the trust or respect of the law don't hurt me none. Besides most of the people I know who bitch about cops are frequent drunks who probably needed to be restrained, probably flipped out when it happened and the cops needed to use force, and I don't blame them - drunks are unpredictable and capable of a lot of rash, face-palm worthy actions.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin