Metal Storm logo
Police

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 18.12.2007 - 21:09
How are police in your town or country? Are they true cops that protect people and enforce the law? Or are they corrupt and unfair? Discuss!

There is only one cop in my town that nobody likes, he turns small things into the extremes, and I heard that he got fired from being a state trooper because of racism. He has been introuble numerous times for stealing and being unfair to citizens, yet he isn't fired. Cops always get off easy.
30.01.2008 - 10:30
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
no problem with the police where i am. i have friends in the force and they're all lovely! i only got pulled over once by an off duty cop because i was putting my make-up on whilst driving... *girly giggle*

i think the polcie over here are pretty straight up, you'll obviously get a few in there who let their mates off, take things they shouldn't from crime scenes or lie to get a prosecution but i think generally they're pretty good.

we have community police officers out in the villages who just come and check up with the residents to make sure they have no problems. the cops in Lincoln seem perfectly fine too when we're on nights out, they put up with grief from drunk people and having their helmets stolen for photo opportunities (shhh wasn't us!) without batting an eyelid. haha
30.01.2008 - 10:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.01.2008 at 10:30

no problem with the police where i am. i have friends in the force and they're all lovely! i only got pulled over once by an off duty cop because i was putting my make-up on whilst driving... *girly giggle*

i think the polcie over here are pretty straight up, you'll obviously get a few in there who let their mates off, take things they shouldn't from crime scenes or lie to get a prosecution but i think generally they're pretty good.

we have community police officers out in the villages who just come and check up with the residents to make sure they have no problems. the cops in Lincoln seem perfectly fine too when we're on nights out, they put up with grief from drunk people and having their helmets stolen for photo opportunities (shhh wasn't us!) without batting an eyelid. haha

watching UK movies I noticed that there cops are polite, allways ready help, and always do duty , but I dont know what thay think about metalheads, here dont be busted or thay will beet you whit sticks, only good thaya re drunk and normal pll can fight beck
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
30.01.2008 - 11:12
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
i think the person commited the crime would probably be able to sue the police for damages if they did that over here! haha i know one guy was prosecuted for murder or manslaughter when he shot one of the guys breaking into his house. another guy got prosecuted for placing broken glass in his car because the person trying to steal it cut himself badly!

they're generally not allowed to beat you with sticks over here but i'm sure people get a kicking every now and then and i know bouncers take things into their own hands a lot of the time but the police turn a blind eye to a lot of it so long as it doesn't go too far and no one points the finger too much.

lmao drunk?!!!
30.01.2008 - 11:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 30.01.2008 at 11:12

i think the person commited the crime would probably be able to sue the police for damages if they did that over here! haha i know one guy was prosecuted for murder or manslaughter when he shot one of the guys breaking into his house. another guy got prosecuted for placing broken glass in his car because the person trying to steal it cut himself badly!

they're generally not allowed to beat you with sticks over here but i'm sure people get a kicking every now and then and i know bouncers take things into their own hands a lot of the time but the police turn a blind eye to a lot of it so long as it doesn't go too far and no one points the finger too much.

lmao drunk?!!!

But here it hepen more brutal ways even tahy beet you there it wont that you need new kidney to live after you spand night in police station and there wont be rats
----

apos;'
[image]
02.02.2008 - 20:32
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I notice that it's not just rap groups that speak out against the LAPD, but hardcore punk and thrash groups too. What's with those Los Angeles Police
02.02.2008 - 20:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 02.02.2008 at 20:32

I notice that it's not just rap groups that speak out against the LAPD, but hardcore punk and thrash groups too. What's with those Los Angeles Police

Rap groop0s are pussies thay speeks out about all. because thay think tahy can carry guns, attack to pl, murder and kill and rape women, such ppl shood be beten whit no mercy
----

apos;'
[image]
02.02.2008 - 22:14
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 02.02.2008 at 20:44

Rap groop0s are pussies thay speeks out about all. because thay think tahy can carry guns, attack to pl, murder and kill and rape women, such ppl shood be beten whit no mercy

i couldn't have said that any better. well...considering, lol.

honestly, a lot of gangs carry this idea that they should be able to police themselves. the same goes for most black communities in the US. it's kind of like little countries within a country. they believe if someone does wrong, they're prosecuted on the streets by either a beating, death, etc. that simply isn't how it works, so instead they take out their frustration on the police. then when the police do their job, those same people come back and complain about being "abused" or "neglected". there's a very strong hatred for police among the black communities in the US because of exactly that.

and i'm not defending every cop out there. there's corruption in any field of work. i'm just referring to the good ones.
02.02.2008 - 22:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 02.02.2008 at 22:14

i couldn't have said that any better. well...considering, lol.

honestly, a lot of gangs carry this idea that they should be able to police themselves. the same goes for most black communities in the US. it's kind of like little countries within a country. they believe if someone does wrong, they're prosecuted on the streets by either a beating, death, etc. that simply isn't how it works, so instead they take out their frustration on the police. then when the police do their job, those same people come back and complain about being "abused" or "neglected". there's a very strong hatred for police among the black communities in the US because of exactly that.

and i'm not defending every cop out there. there's corruption in any field of work. i'm just referring to the good ones.

I agree such gangs are more dangerous how I doint know but copswhy cops try stop mafia, gor example italian mafia if it be sttong thay would deel whit those gangs and all be happy , cops cant kill em all, but cossa nostra can imagina hip hop gang will rape Don's doughter, guess how many of tham stay allive in city?
----

apos;'
[image]
02.02.2008 - 23:02
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 02.02.2008 at 22:20

I agree such gangs are more dangerous how I doint know but copswhy cops try stop mafia, gor example italian mafia if it be sttong thay would deel whit those gangs and all be happy , cops cant kill em all, but cossa nostra can imagina hip hop gang will rape Don's doughter, guess how many of tham stay allive in city?

lol, the typical gangs in this country aren't organized enough to even touch a mob. they'd all end up in landfills or the bottoms of lakes. the more violent and organized gangs in the US are mostly in prison now. however, they've cracked down on certain ones like MS-13 or the ayrean brotherhood to the point where those gangs are run in prison anymore, as opposed to on the streets.

anymore all you have are the smaller street gangs that try to control a neighborhood, or even something as small as a few blocks in size. but they'll still shoot your ass if they have to.
02.02.2008 - 23:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 02.02.2008 at 23:02

Written by Bad English on 02.02.2008 at 22:20

lol, the typical gangs in this country aren't organized enough to even touch a mob. they'd all end up in landfills or the bottoms of lakes. the more violent and organized gangs in the US are mostly in prison now. however, they've cracked down on certain ones like MS-13 or the ayrean brotherhood to the point where those gangs are run in prison anymore, as opposed to on the streets.

anymore all you have are the smaller street gangs that try to control a neighborhood, or even something as small as a few blocks in size. but they'll still shoot your ass if they have to.

I know about it but yes street gangs are stupid, nonm intelectual ppl who wont survive longer how 25 but thay choose such life, beter thay die how we
----

apos;'
[image]
02.02.2008 - 23:08
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 02.02.2008 at 23:06

I know about it but yes street gangs are stupid, nonm intelectual ppl who wont survive longer how 25 but thay choose such life, beter thay die how we

amen!
03.02.2008 - 01:07
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted

And Metal bands are all devil-worshippers with no morals : It pains me to say it, but you display such ignorance.
03.02.2008 - 02:37
b0000mst1ck
Written by Guest on 03.02.2008 at 01:07

And Metal bands are all devil-worshippers with no morals : It pains me to say it, but you display such ignorance.

he said rap groups, but he never said anything about race. i read about stuff like this every day, and i've even had the chance to interact with gang members through the field i work in. gangs, in general, commit violent and heinous acts, at large amounts, that land them in jail. and the statistics out there prove that everything K7 said is valid. rap is the type of music that's most affiliated with violent gangs in the US. yes, some metalheads might take it too far (varg) and commit some outrageous crime, but the frequency of gang-related crime (aka "rap groups") is much higher than any other type of sub-culture. especially in the states.

just last week a african-american suspected gang member was shot in downtown pittsburgh, pa. the suspect's name was released on the news (a rival gang member) with the hopes of someone finding him, and two days later his apartment complex was riddled with an estimated 40+ rounds of ammunition. that gang-related violence landed a mother of two in the hospital (on the verge of death), as well as killing a 5 year old girl and 17 year old male.

if K7 said something that was ignorant, than what does that make all the actions of gangs? abominations.
03.02.2008 - 09:58
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Cops around here are, in general, pretty damn lazy. I've seen cop cars drive right past kids smoking weed. But when it comes around like christmas time, they start cracking down so they can fill a quota and make their records look good. But yeah, normally after new years they're just as lazy again.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
04.02.2008 - 00:20
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@harbinger: lol, dude I'm a metal fan on a metal site, there's no need to explain metal to me (such as the varg thing) . When i said that 'devil-worshipper' crack it was sarcastic, that's why i did the rolleye emoticon. I was implying that he was being ignorantly judgmental. He took what I said and made everything totally off-topic, i was questioning the LAPD (since I don't live in Los Angeles). I mean if the LAPD are really anything like Gangster movies depict them then I think that N.W.A. needed to release "Fuck The Police" back in '89, I consider it "Punk rock behaviour by a Rap group"
04.02.2008 - 04:50
b0000mst1ck
Written by Guest on 04.02.2008 at 00:20

@harbinger: lol, dude I'm a metal fan on a metal site, there's no need to explain metal to me (such as the varg thing) . When i said that 'devil-worshipper' crack it was sarcastic, that's why i did the rolleye emoticon. I was implying that he was being ignorantly judgmental. He took what I said and made everything totally off-topic, i was questioning the LAPD (since I don't live in Los Angeles). I mean if the LAPD are really anything like Gangster movies depict them then I think that N.W.A. needed to release "Fuck The Police" back in '89, I consider it "Punk rock behaviour by a Rap group"

haha, whoooops. i guess we can all agree that i was in a bad mood yesterday? either way, sorry about that. for my retarded attitude, i'll take the responsibility of getting this back on topic.

from what i remember the cops in LA were extremely corrupt back in the 80's. the same goes for new york, chicago, any other larger city in the US (basically). i'm sure you've heard about the whole rodney king ordeal. anyway, that was pretty much the state of the police in every major city from those times. it's changed a lot since then due to the advances in technology (dashboard cameras, telecommunications, etc.), because that limits cops from fucking off and being dicks. there was a state trooper a few months ago that tased someone for no reason, and he was fired pretty quickly for it.
05.02.2008 - 04:04
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
It's hard to be a cop here in México. I have a very good friend that has been a cop since 10 years, a very great metahead. Corrut cops is avery normal thing here, but also is the security of the people. The bad thing is that the people despite police because they're like retarded people.
26.02.2008 - 01:40
Lord TJ
Check this out.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
26.02.2008 - 02:11
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Lord TJ on 26.02.2008 at 01:40

Check this out.

Yeah, this cop rocks! Those lousy, little skater punks remind me of why I quit the teaching profession. Great vid!
26.02.2008 - 02:29
Lord TJ
Written by Guest on 26.02.2008 at 02:11

Yeah, this cop rocks! Those lousy, little skater punks remind me of why I quit the teaching profession. Great vid!

That cop was being a dick, no doubt. Look how he freaked out on those kids like a woman on her period, how can you agree with those methods?
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

26.02.2008 - 05:39
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Lord TJ on 26.02.2008 at 01:40

Check this out.

Owned! Yeah, the cop's a dick, but I see plenty of these prick kids around that need to learn. It's nice to know he got the shit scared out of him, and that this dickhead cop probably got fired. So a good video, all around. Everyone learns!

"Stop calling me dude! A dude is somebody who works on a ranch!" Actually a dude is an easterner who visits or vacations on a ranch. Dumb ass.
----
The force will be with you, always.
26.02.2008 - 06:03
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Lord TJ on 26.02.2008 at 02:29

Written by Guest on 26.02.2008 at 02:11

That cop was being a dick, no doubt. Look how he freaked out on those kids like a woman on her period, how can you agree with those methods?

Have you ever tried to deal with skater kids? Do you have any idea how mouthy and difficult they can be? The cop got them under control in no time, and that's no easy task. (I know. I've had to personally deal with kids like that before, and it's a royal pain in the ass.)

You're not a skater by any chance, are you TJ?
26.02.2008 - 17:51
Lord TJ
Written by Guest on 26.02.2008 at 06:03

Have you ever tried to deal with skater kids? Do you have any idea how mouthy and difficult they can be? The cop got them under control in no time, and that's no easy task. (I know. I've had to personally deal with kids like that before, and it's a royal pain in the ass.)

No im no skater, but in that clip I think the cop was being overly harsh. He could of made it quick and simple and easy but instead he over reacted over every little thing. Why do you think it hit the news?

And yea, I know some skater kids can be a pain in the ass. I have had my times at school when skate punks try to start shit and don't do anything about it thus them getting their ass handed to them, but theres also some skaters that I am friends with that aren't bad people out to cause problems.
----

26.02.2008 - 19:56
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Lord TJ on 26.02.2008 at 17:51

Written by Guest on 26.02.2008 at 06:03

No im no skater, but in that clip I think the cop was being overly harsh. He could of made it quick and simple and easy but instead he over reacted over every little thing. Why do you think it hit the news?

And yea, I know some skater kids can be a pain in the ass. I have had my times at school when skate punks try to start shit and don't do anything about it thus them getting their ass handed to them, but theres also some skaters that I am friends with that aren't bad people out to cause problems.

Quick, simple and easy? You mean like slapping handcuffs on the kids and taking them down to the station for a non-criminal infraction? Now that would be abuse of police authority. As it was, he told it to them straight and probably scared some sense into them. I say good job.

What would you have done, TJ? "Ah c'mon guys, this is not a skating area. Can't you be nice and respect everyone?" Yeah, right. Are those kids going to respond to the "soft touch" when they're already openly flouting the rules and causing trouble? Not likely. Yeah, yeah I know. Bashing authority figures is all the rage nowadays - particularly when they actually have to *gasp* exercise their authority.

I will never empathize with kids like that. Give it ten years and you won't either. Trust me.

26.02.2008 - 22:48
Deadgirl
^- I agree with Harmonic. Although I might have done a couple of things slightly differently if I had been that cop, I understand that it may not have been possible.

There are like 9231182953216158390642 cities I drive through each day Cause they're all like right there... The city I live in has pretty cool cops most of the time. The next city over (which is like... up the street LOL) has real asshole cops, so do a couple others. I usually don't have a problem, though. If I have a problem (rare, cause I don't do many illegal things), I just look confused and cry and the worst thing I get is a lecture. Apparently people think I'm cute.
----
Remember that you are mortal.
27.02.2008 - 00:00
Lord TJ
Written by Guest on 26.02.2008 at 19:56

Quick, simple and easy? You mean like slapping handcuffs on the kids and taking them down to the station for a non-criminal infraction? Now that would be abuse of police authority. As it was, he told it to them straight and probably scared some sense into them. I say good job.

What would you have done, TJ? "Ah c'mon guys, this is not a skating area. Can't you be nice and respect everyone?" Yeah, right. Are those kids going to respond to the "soft touch" when they're already openly flouting the rules and causing trouble? Not likely. Yeah, yeah I know. Bashing authority figures is all the rage nowadays - particularly when they actually have to *gasp* exercise their authority.

I will never empathize with kids like that. Give it ten years and you won't either. Trust me.

You say good job, when I asked you why you think that clip made it into the news yet you did not answer. Sometimes things make the news for a reason. Supposedly the cop got in trouble. A good job?

What I would of done is tell those kids what they did wrong, to get out and not come back or else worse things will be happening. I would have been a bit aggressive to make sure they understood. What that cop was doing was taking every little thing to the extreme which was not necessary. Sometimes the power people possess get to their heads.

You don't know those kids, I don't know those kids, but just because some kids made you quit your job doesn't mean everybody that skates is an ignorant piece of shit. Who knows, maybe they did not see a sign that read "no skating".
----

27.02.2008 - 01:08
Harmonic
Account deleted
Written by Lord TJ on 27.02.2008 at 00:00

You say good job, when I asked you why you think that clip made it into the news yet you did not answer. Sometimes things make the news for a reason. Supposedly the cop got in trouble. A good job?

To tell you the truth, I doubt that cop would get in trouble. What did he do wrong? Demand respect? Yell? Take control of the situation? Cops do that stuff all the time. Surely you've seen reality shows like "Cops in LA" before?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "made it into the news." That was a clip posted on youtube, not a news report.

What I would of done is tell those kids what they did wrong, to get out and not come back or else worse things will be happening. I would have been a bit aggressive to make sure they understood. What that cop was doing was taking every little thing to the extreme which was not necessary. Sometimes the power people possess get to their heads.

They were disrespecting and mocking him by pretending to not hear what he was saying, and by refusing to acknowledge his authority. That is not a "little thing" - it's a big problem. You even admit that you would be "a bit aggressive" in the same situation. That's exactly what that officer was doing - being aggressive. (I'm not sure what you mean by a "bit" - you're either aggressive are you aren't.) I thought he showed considerable restraint under the circumstances.

You don't know those kids, I don't know those kids, but just because some kids made you quit your job doesn't mean everybody that skates is an ignorant piece of shit.

I never said anything about everybody that skates being an ignorant piece of shit. Those are your words. But I think the video makes it pretty clear that those kids were causing trouble. Police officers don't show up for the fun of it.

Who knows, maybe they did not see a sign that read "no skating".

Have you considered that somebody had probably pointed that out before calling the police?

Honestly, I'd like to see everything that happened prior to the officer arriving on the scene. As it is, we're missing the most important part of the story.
27.02.2008 - 15:58
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I just hate that they think they are superior to everyone. The fact that they are cops doesnt give them the right to treat people like shit, in fact, their duty is to treat with respect. And I hate that they always have that mean face like we should fear them.

Other than that, I'm ok.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.04.2008 - 05:03
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Police here are nice. i like 'em. They do what thejy have to do, and treat peopel nicely and say hello and good morning if you say hello to them.
I have a big admiration for teh policemen in teh far towns, because we have guerrilla here and sometimes few policemen, (10-15) resist attack of even 200 guerrilla man, and they fight until tehy run out of ammo so people can escape or get to safe places. Policemen and army here are fuckin' epic. Hails at them
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.04.2008 - 10:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 08.04.2008 at 05:03

Police here are nice. i like 'em. They do what thejy have to do, and treat peopel nicely and say hello and good morning if you say hello to them.
I have a big admiration for teh policemen in teh far towns, because we have guerrilla here and sometimes few policemen, (10-15) resist attack of even 200 guerrilla man, and they fight until tehy run out of ammo so people can escape or get to safe places. Policemen and army here are fuckin' epic. Hails at them

Its dangerous job there man, cartels thay slaughter cops, militarists and gourement
----

apos;'
[image]