Metal Storm logo
Police

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 18.12.2007 - 21:09
How are police in your town or country? Are they true cops that protect people and enforce the law? Or are they corrupt and unfair? Discuss!

There is only one cop in my town that nobody likes, he turns small things into the extremes, and I heard that he got fired from being a state trooper because of racism. He has been introuble numerous times for stealing and being unfair to citizens, yet he isn't fired. Cops always get off easy.
19.12.2007 - 21:24
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:20

Written by Stalker on 19.12.2007 at 21:19

Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:11

Written by Warman on 19.12.2007 at 15:14

Swedish cops corrupt? Not at all. I live in the most criminal suburb in Sweden and consider the police to be a good helpful force.

THERE are no coruption in Sweden, IMNO tahya re one of best and fair cops in planate, I love coruptin, but only italian mafia way,

Too much playing Mafia

Hahahah Don Sallieri send regards

No thanks, man.
----
19.12.2007 - 21:27
Lord TJ
I actually think Israel has the best police in the world. I always hear about how they are doing their job effeciently and swiftly, they sound very effective.
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
19.12.2007 - 21:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lord TJ on 19.12.2007 at 21:27

I actually think Israel has the best police in the world. I always hear about how they are doing their job effeciently and swiftly, they sound very effective.

Good tarined cops are wery where but thay attitiude man ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.12.2007 - 21:37
Lord TJ
Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:36

I didn't understand what you meant
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

19.12.2007 - 22:48
Varegan
Hamranakara
Ed Hunter knows how much I love polices
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
19.12.2007 - 22:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lord TJ on 19.12.2007 at 21:37

Written by Bad English on 19.12.2007 at 21:36

I didn't understand what you meant

I ment good trained cops who can do tasks like Carabinieri in italy, swat team in US, comando in UK bla bla
You know those guys who had shields, helmets and who keep order in football whne riots starts
Such ppl are wery wher ebut how good thay are like humans its diefernt quasten
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2007 - 00:19
Snockis

Swedish cops corrupt? Not at all. I live in the most criminal suburb in Sweden and consider the police to be a good helpful force.

Hm, you most be livin in Södertälje then, alot of shit around here.
Well I live about 1 mil (6 miles) outside of a quite large city (90,000 ppls), the police only drive by once a night here. but it only takes 6 min for em to drive from their police station to my town. So there is no biggie to have a station stationed here as well
One thing the police like to do here is to bust minors for drinkin' alcohol.
20.12.2007 - 00:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Snockis on 20.12.2007 at 00:19

Hm, you most be livin in Södertälje then, alot of shit around here.
Well I live about 1 mil (6 miles) outside of a quite large city (90,000 ppls), the police only drive by once a night here. but it only takes 6 min for em to drive from their police station to my town. So there is no biggie to have a station stationed here aswell

man when I was in Lulea there was no problem whit tehm, thay even dont pay attention to me because of hair how here
its my secend home there
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2007 - 01:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Watch this video in endig part look to cops, ugliest think what I ever had seen a cop fal in duty
laf togehter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyeqPX-0KY
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2007 - 01:35
Snockis
Written by Bad English on 20.12.2007 at 01:03

Watch this video in endig part look to cops, ugliest think what I ever had seen a cop fal in duty
laf togehter

Don't think they are real cops.
20.12.2007 - 06:18
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've never had any really bad experiences with the police...they pulled me over once because I had a taillight out...dumb shit saw an entire bag of weed right beside me and didn't even notice...another time I was with this girl and the cops were following behind me and as soon as I turned a corner they put their flashers on and stopped me, asking me if I was drinking...on a Monday night...like...wtf...I was like 'no...don't you have anything better to do?'...they said not to act like a smart ass and just kinda let me be...the girl was like 'fuckin' right!' when the cop turned around lol...
20.12.2007 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Snockis on 20.12.2007 at 01:35

Written by Bad English on 20.12.2007 at 01:03

laf togehter

Don't think they are real cops.

Thehn you dont know greek hools, PAOK fans once heavy beated 40 cops who enter in PAK fans temple gate 4 and thay was so heavy beaten 40 against 2000

Crena Zvezda fans almoust killed secred cop in private who enter in 'Severny Tribune' he smoke him, kick him, only Zandaremery save him an dhe wa shospitalized and there was some shoots

Now CZ play 3 games in emty pitch
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2007 - 13:19
Achor
Account deleted
I've never had any bad experience of the swedish cops. Although I do think they could use more violence on sons of bitches like hooligans and left-wing extremists. I hate those people so much.

I think a survey showed that Sweden has the least corruption in the world. But that might have been just the politicians.

Here in Stockholm it is quite violent, especially in the party areas during weekend nights. A 16-year old was beaten to death by other guys of the same age a couple months ago and it got huge attention. I don't want that to happen to me (no shit ) So yes, cops are very welcome in my eyes, I have no grudge against them.
20.12.2007 - 13:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Non of stuff cas wisit this tread whats going on
----

apos;'
[image]
20.12.2007 - 17:35
Valentin B
Iconoclast
what?? you kidding? i love the police!! the band, that is

the bad thing about policemen here is that they are STUPID, no doubt it's the same case in other countries, but come on. where's Damnated, he had a bad encounter with a policeman who fined him the equivalent of 10 euros for J-Walking...
22.12.2007 - 03:25
Hyvaarin
In my experience, tha po-lice are generally pretty decent. I've come across a couple of douches that are too keen to exercise their authority, but on the whole they're nice enough. Some of my friends have had nightmare encounters, though.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
29.01.2008 - 20:17
Lord TJ
Theres a cop in my town who pulled me over for doing donuts in a private parking lot, if he had a combover he would look almost exactly like Hitler, he had the mustache as well.
----

29.01.2008 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lord TJ on 29.01.2008 at 20:17

Theres a cop in my town who pulled me over for doing donuts in a private parking lot, if he had a combover he would look almost exactly like Hitler, he had the mustache as well.

He was, but you can easyely kick him, he was alone , if alone cop will do something I kick whit my Dr. Martens in his ball, he be imputen, stall his gun trow in river and he will lsot hos job hehe nobody mess whit menatly ill greek
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 21:23
Lord TJ
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 21:20

He was, but you can easyely kick him, he was alone , if alone cop will do something I kick whit my Dr. Martens in his ball, he be imputen, stall his gun trow in river and he will lsot hos job hehe nobody mess whit menatly ill greek

Erm....K7 maybe you had a little too much wine....lol
----

29.01.2008 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Lord TJ on 29.01.2008 at 21:23

Erm....K7 maybe you had a little too much wine....lol

No show no mercy to tham be free like ultra and die in running of tham
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 21:32
b0000mst1ck

lol, kick an american cop in the balls? you'd get tazed before you could get within 3 feet of one. they take too many precautionary measures to keep a citizen out of position to harm them, especially in a hostile situation.
29.01.2008 - 21:35
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Written by Varegan on 19.12.2007 at 22:48

Ed Hunter knows how much I love polices

Heheh, yes man, I do know
I guess if K7 knew too, he would love Latvian police after that hahah
----
29.01.2008 - 21:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 21:32

lol, kick an american cop in the balls? you'd get tazed before you could get within 3 feet of one. they take too many precautionary measures to keep a citizen out of position to harm them, especially in a hostile situation.

Your cops are overated thay hasnt prefered for Europian type of hooligans , watc this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GtapVkxsk

Thay hardly survive

look this one wa sinjured nobody arested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8oGjLyqtk
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 21:54
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 21:43

Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 21:32

Your cops are overated thay hasnt prefered for Europian type of hooligans , watc this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GtapVkxsk

Thay hardly survive

look this one wa sinjured nobody arested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC8oGjLyqtk

lol, i'm sure anyone in that situation would hardly survive. but in the US cops aren't faced with those kinds of "riots". the closest comparison would be mardi gras or a political protest, but even then you don't have a couple thousand people rushing you. they'd rather destroy personal property or ransack businesses. so comparing the cops in those videos with american ones isn't really possible. besides, american police love their toys (tasers, tear gas, pepper bombs, etc). in that type of situation those are deployed long before anyone is put in harm's way.
29.01.2008 - 22:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 21:54

lol, i'm sure anyone in that situation would hardly survive. but in the US cops aren't faced with those kinds of "riots". the closest comparison would be mardi gras or a political protest, but even then you don't have a couple thousand people rushing you. they'd rather destroy personal property or ransack businesses. so comparing the cops in those videos with american ones isn't really possible. besides, american police love their toys (tasers, tear gas, pepper bombs, etc). in that type of situation those are deployed long before anyone is put in harm's way.

Hhhe but in Europe tahy use such thinks to but it wont help, our hooliganms are well orhanised thay dont work and so in , if there are riots its be hard core riots
You shood invate such thinks there in sport for example attack oposit fans in NFL burn stadion, attack to cops tahyw ont ecpect becaus ethay alyways think ppl will listen tham
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 22:08
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 22:02

Hhhe but in Europe tahy use such thinks to but it wont help, our hooliganms are well orhanised thay dont work and so in , if there are riots its be hard core riots
You shood invate such thinks there in sport for example attack oposit fans in NFL burn stadion, attack to cops tahyw ont ecpect becaus ethay alyways think ppl will listen tham

lol, sometimes i'd love to see certain NFL team's stadiums burned to the ground, but i don't see that happening anytime soon.
29.01.2008 - 22:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 22:08

Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 22:02

lol, sometimes i'd love to see certain NFL team's stadiums burned to the ground, but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

You shood tecah from europain ultras, be organised, if you apy me I can tecah you but you need help me get into states
i can make good groops and be leader there
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 22:12
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 22:10

You shood tecah from europain ultras, be organised, if you apy me I can tecah you but you need help me get into states

lol, i'm not too interested in helping someone into the states to organize a mass following of hooligans. i like the idea of living my life outside of jail.

besides, i'm so broke i can't pay myself...lol.
29.01.2008 - 22:14
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 22:12

lol, i'm not too interested in helping someone into the states to organize a mass following of hooligans. i like the idea of living my life outside of jail.

use a mskl nobody wont catch you its nor posible
----

apos;'
[image]
29.01.2008 - 22:19
b0000mst1ck
Written by Bad English on 29.01.2008 at 22:14

Written by b0000mst1ck on 29.01.2008 at 22:12

use a mskl nobody wont catch you its nor posible

stock up on ski masks. check.

i'm starting a "to do" list of things i need to become a hooligan.