Metal Storm logo
Police

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 18.12.2007 - 21:09
How are police in your town or country? Are they true cops that protect people and enforce the law? Or are they corrupt and unfair? Discuss!

There is only one cop in my town that nobody likes, he turns small things into the extremes, and I heard that he got fired from being a state trooper because of racism. He has been introuble numerous times for stealing and being unfair to citizens, yet he isn't fired. Cops always get off easy.
28.01.2009 - 18:12
Frankenchrist
Fuck the police.

I've had cops follow me when i skate. or even when i'm walking down the street.

Racial profiling for you.
----
Blat Blat
28.01.2009 - 22:01
ForeverDarkWoods
People in general in my town don't like the police. They're corrupt, don't care about the laws they enforce themselves, and they are utterly and completely useless when something actually does happen. I haven't met anyone who's had a good experience with the police. They've detained me without any evidence or even cause for suspicion for more than an hour once, genuinely looking for something (anything at all) that they could arrest me for (in the end they let me go, since I had done avsolutely nothing, on the terms that I'd "stay inside the rest of the evening" because they'd "keep an eye out for me"). They also like busting kids for insignificant shit (shit like "speeding" on a bicycle or walking over a street against a red light when there's no traffic) and giving them ridiculous fines, probably just for the laugh of it, instead of actually targeting the crime that matters.

I even heard a rumour a while back about a kid who actually got raped by the cops here. I don't know if it's true or not, but based on my experience with them it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
29.01.2009 - 22:22
Toast
Account deleted
Written by Doc G. on 27.01.2009 at 10:18

Written by Guest on 26.10.2008 at 18:45

Well i've never had to deal with one of them because they are the federal police of Canada. This means that they're mostly responsible for bigger issues like counterfitting or enforing federal laws; I doubt i'll ever see one riding his horse and messing up parties haha.

Are you kidding? 'Twas throwing my annual Christmas bash and I guess it got a little too rowdy, because next thing I know my door comes crashing down and this big fucking horse charges in with a cop riding it, wrecking all the shit in my house. Best party I ever threw.

But seriously, I don't see why anyone in Canada has any right to bitch about cops, for the most part I've never come across any bad cops, maybe a few that were assholes but they didn't really do anything out of hand. I have got nothing to hide, so even if they want to search me without a warrant I don't argue at all, stopping for a few seconds and earning the trust or respect of the law don't hurt me none. Besides most of the people I know who bitch about cops are frequent drunks who probably needed to be restrained, probably flipped out when it happened and the cops needed to use force, and I don't blame them - drunks are unpredictable and capable of a lot of rash, face-palm worthy actions.

Haha sounds like a sick party...it sucks that they crashed it but at least now you have quite the story to tell.

Personally cops have never given me any trouble, and if one did it would probably serve me better if i just did what he/she wanted. On the other hand, this reminds me of the line "only criminals need to be worried about surveillance" (or something like that lol). Personally even if i didn't have anything to hide i'd still be pissed if a cop just chose to conduct a randum search on me for no real reason. It'd just be a complete a waste of my time, and a total invasion of my privacy. Then the questions arrives; why did they choose me (typical teen) for this stupid check and not grandma over there? (It's ironic because i've seen 50-70 year old woman stuffing their purses at wal-mart and shit). And then what if there was a someone from a minority beside me lol? Saddly, I probably wouldn't have been checked.

Overall you're still right though. Canadian cops do their job well, it's just that when I used to live in the Greater Toronto Area (an extremely ethnically diverse area) I used to hear a lot of cases of racist cops who abuse their power a little to deal with some problems, and now that I live in Toronto it's pretty much the same thing. I guess i'm just overly idealistic, but i'd be pretty damn happy if that discriminatory mindset that cops (and everyday people) have would literally just, disapear .

P.S. sorry for any spelling mistakes, i was in a rush while typing.
27.08.2009 - 03:22
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
It seems like cops are fucked up all over the world huh, but no one is dirtier than The LAPD and its proven because The Academy brings in cops from other countries and Cities here in the US for Training, they so claim to be the best police force in the world, and I agree with them, but at fucking up and over people. People here aren't afraid to go out in the streets because of Gangbangers because almost eveyone has a family member who is from somewhere or locked, people are afraid yo go out cause you might not comeback you might end up locked up too, its happened to me and it sucks its when you least expect it. If I can give any advice to anyone whos never been arrested is RUN!!!!!!! at least you have a chance and dont stop cause if you run 5seconds or and hour the charge is the same, but on foot not on car cause that a whole nother charge. There is one thing I'd like to thank the LAPD for though, that's giving me the utmost security and confidence when I leave LA cause I know no one else is gonna fuck me up as hard or bad ass them, or catch me when I run for that matter. without them realizing it they train us too if gang members from LA were to leave (Whcih would never happen cause this is their hoods) No other police force would be able to stop them, specially European cops Ive seen them , fuckers are weanies wimps, whatever you want to call them. People thnk The US Army or Marines are bad and Brutal no Man LAPD.
27.08.2009 - 03:28
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Useless. What do they even do if you're mugged on the streets? Fill out some paperwork.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.06.2010 - 10:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
American cop punch woman in face .... seems new racistoc scandal is comming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnnZfOUlj5Y&feature=player_embedded
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
21.06.2010 - 21:44
Hār Wulfric
Cops here just criuse for speeders. The general police arent too bad but the detectives and establisment are just plane stupid.
21.06.2010 - 22:07
Destryphior
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 28.01.2009 at 22:01

People in general in my town don't like the police. They're corrupt, don't care about the laws they enforce themselves, and they are utterly and completely useless when something actually does happen. I haven't met anyone who's had a good experience with the police. They've detained me without any evidence or even cause for suspicion for more than an hour once, genuinely looking for something (anything at all) that they could arrest me for (in the end they let me go, since I had done avsolutely nothing, on the terms that I'd "stay inside the rest of the evening" because they'd "keep an eye out for me"). They also like busting kids for insignificant shit (shit like "speeding" on a bicycle or walking over a street against a red light when there's no traffic) and giving them ridiculous fines, probably just for the laugh of it, instead of actually targeting the crime that matters.

I even heard a rumour a while back about a kid who actually got raped by the cops here. I don't know if it's true or not, but based on my experience with them it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me.

Heh, no wonder the Swedish policemen are called Kling & Klang...
22.06.2010 - 14:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Written by Bad English on 17.06.2010 at 10:33

i totally stand at policeman's side here
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.06.2010 - 19:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 22.06.2010 at 14:07

Written by Bad English on 17.06.2010 at 10:33

i totally stand at policeman's side here

Why?
----

apos;'
[image]
22.06.2010 - 20:07
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Because he isnt here to argue with someone who is putting her hands on him...both of the women are trying to fight with him...is this normal according to you?...if it wont be "innocent" women, but gangsters with guns, would you support them in fighting with the cop? or would you call for rapid police action?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.06.2010 - 20:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 22.06.2010 at 20:07

Because he isnt here to argue with someone who is putting her hands on him...both of the women are trying to fight with him...is this normal according to you?...if it wont be "innocent" women, but gangsters with guns, would you support them in fighting with the cop? or would you call for rapid police action?

I agree , and most gheto area sis gang land true n real gangland and I dunno whqt I do if I be cop, seems only outlaw bikers surender when cops ask, no metter what...killking cop/argue whit him bad for business and imige
----

apos;'
[image]
01.07.2010 - 05:46
Archetype
I haven't really encountered that many cops but the few that I have were for stupid little things like riding a bike without a helmet. That happened 3 times (oh yes, I'm THAT tough ) and what I pretty much got all 3 times was a variation of some witty comment about how I had the potential to split my head open and that skull and concrete don't mix. That was it for me and if a cop was to search me or whatever, it wouldn't bother me that much as I don't have anything to hide.
05.07.2010 - 10:02
Herb
Written by ThisIsNotHere on 30.06.2010 at 10:22

Bottom line, don't hit cops. Not smart. A bit of diplomacy goes a long way.

Nothing to brag about, but I punched a cop square in the face once. Best day of my life however the next few days were rather shit.
05.07.2010 - 14:36
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Herb on 05.07.2010 at 10:02

Nothing to brag about, but I punched a cop square in the face once. Best day of my life however the next few days were rather shit.

Lol, I enjoy Metal Storm trolls.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
05.07.2010 - 20:18
Herb
Written by vezzy on 05.07.2010 at 14:36

Written by Herb on 05.07.2010 at 10:02

Lol, I enjoy Metal Storm trolls.

Thats not trolling, thats pure metal. son.
15.12.2010 - 12:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXRuAaCVlY&feature=player_embedded

watching this I have quasten, does Africa deserve independence from Europe? In what cenutry they live, this is primitive, brutal act
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2010 - 18:35
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
A tiny sample from egyptian police brutality;

Protester wrapped in Egyptian flag being kicked and beaten by Police (in white uniforms).

A protester being crushed and asking for help at the feet of anti-riot police forces (men in black).

Welcome to Egypt; where u are mercilessly assaulted for speaking your opinion.

Anti-riot police and undercover police (in normal clothing) beating a protester in the streets of Cairo.

A simple man being tortured at a police station in Alexandria, and others waiting their turn seen behind.

now its this woman's turn. (sorry for bad quality - camera phone)

More torture inside police stations . (sorry for bad quality - camera phone)

This is how protesters are 'kidnapped' from protests, and sent to police stations for their 'interrogation'.

The process continues.

Police bullies beat protesters aggressively with canes.

http://blogs.amnesty.org.uk/i.aspx?w=400&i=/uploads/blogs/entries/6666.jpg
WARNING: NSFW DISTURBING IMAGE
Khaled Said; the icon of victims of police brutality in Egypt. Khaled was murdered in the middle of the street in broad daylight in Alexandria, he was beaten till death with his head being smashed onto a building's steel metal door several times until he passed away, and all because he posted a video online showing police officers dealing drugs.

Protests about Khaled's Death.

More protests about the killing of the martyr of 'Emergency law', Khaled Said.

No comment

And we owe it all to our dictator leader who's reign of terror has spanned over 29 years, Mohammed Hosny Mubarak.
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
15.12.2010 - 21:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Zombie - if its againts Muslim Brotherhood or what was that name of banned islam fundumentalist groop, let cops beet them , but its everywhere, but in Western states Uk, Swe, Den , Nor all has been filmed and cops can lost job, but generlaly I will say fuck Egypts police and all islam countries, chinese to, whatever,. because if you get uniform , you're enemy, specly patrols, I dont talk about cops catch murders and rapist or pfedopfiles, if they beet rapis, pfedopfile ok, good, but otherwise fuck em

Does if I be busted in Egypt I be beeted to?
----

apos;'
[image]
15.12.2010 - 21:39
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Zombie on 15.12.2010 at 18:35

And we owe it all to our dictator leader who's reign of terror has spanned over 29 years, Mohammed Hosny Mubarak.

You gotta like the flag he poses with...

Hands down... I am sorry what is done with your people on streets... same issue in Iran and other places... not that I'm happy with our cops who rob people... it's called "collecting non-tax income for the country"...
15.12.2010 - 22:18
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
@ Bad English; no they're not Muslim brotherhood, these are Egyptians of all religions, muslims, christians, and athiests.
and no if u come to egypt you will not be beaten, unless u join forces with the egyptians in cheering for change and true democracy, then you'd become like this foreigner guy who tried to help egyptians with protesting:

@ Viggo: lol about the flag thing, but anyways i doubt if an Israeli ruled Egypt it would be any worse or different than now.
----

16.12.2010 - 00:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
HV - Eesti cops is better how Lv, scums , whatever, I hate all Lv cops, but you have better
Zombie - I never join forces whit ppl there, can be risky, but in that case its anoying, police states shood be crushed , but cops seems legal mafia can do whatever they want. But if ppl like those are injured I cant stand it
If Isreal rule there, they would kill all terorists , but it would be better from democratical side , but not much, ortodox jews are same level how ortodox muslims, same song, diferent artists
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2010 - 01:09
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Well, for starters if Israel ruled us it would be 'WRONG' (and that's a small word to say) coz its our country not theirs.. but since this isn't a thread about weather occupation and colonization is good or not so i'll skip that point for now.

so, i understand from your words that you'd never 'join forces' with 'people here' and let us get beaten it doesnt matter, but if a foreigner (people like that) get crushed then you can't stand it ?

Thank you
----

16.12.2010 - 01:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 16.12.2010 at 01:09

Well, for starters if Israel ruled us it would be 'WRONG' (and that's a small word to say) coz its our country not theirs.. but since this isn't a thread about weather occupation and colonization is good or not so i'll skip that point for now.

so, i understand from your words that you'd never 'join forces' with 'people here' and let us get beaten it doesnt matter, but if a foreigner (people like that) get crushed then you can't stand it ?

Thank you

Again get me wrong

I say I never try make tyrobles when go abroud, it can be problems, leither treveling and Im againts all kind such beatings and brutality from cops
Im not an engptian, and all protests I have no clu about what they have, would you come here an d go riot against something ?
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2010 - 01:25
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Bad English on 16.12.2010 at 01:16

Thank you

Again get me wrong

I say I never try make tyrobles when go abroud, it can be problems, leither treveling and Im againts all kind such beatings and brutality from cops
Im not an engptian, and all protests I have no clu about what they have, would you come here an d go riot against something ?

well, since i stand against everything wrong.. then if i'm ever in sweden and i find people protesting about their rights that are being taken away from them then i'd definitely join in (but i'd be deported back to Egypt afterwards lol)
----

16.12.2010 - 01:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Zombie on 16.12.2010 at 01:25

well, since i stand against everything wrong.. then if i'm ever in sweden and i find people protesting about their rights that are being taken away from them then i'd definitely join in (but i'd be deported back to Egypt afterwards lol)

You might lost wright go in EU 10 eyars or life, might lost wrights come here for life, and your family be in black list
Same hre Im againts all what is wrong but if I go there chances I see it is fiew,
----

apos;'
[image]
16.12.2010 - 18:39
FOOCK Nam
Damnnn, I cant imagine how bad that Egytians are up with the cops. Here my country, nobodies dare saying anything about Democracy. Commies wont let people live in peace if you do so.
16.12.2010 - 19:24
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by FOOCK Nam on 16.12.2010 at 18:39

Damnnn, I cant imagine how bad that Egytians are up with the cops. Here my country, nobodies dare saying anything about Democracy. Commies wont let people live in peace if you do so.

Vietnam is still communist ?
i thought it was a common 'republic' not necessarily communist or democrat.

anyways, communist is still batter than a fascists regime like in Egypt.. i can't believe we live in the 21st century and my country is still a dictatorship lol
----

16.12.2010 - 22:53
Ernis
狼獾

Well according to some people occupation and colonisation can be good things if the occupying party's role is assumed by the US and Israel...

Written by Bad English on 16.12.2010 at 00:47

HV - Eesti cops is better how Lv, scums , whatever, I hate all Lv cops, but you have better

Do LV cops mug you for having an open beer bottle outdoors?
Everywhere is better than "our place"...
17.12.2010 - 11:46
FOOCK Nam
Written by Zombie on 16.12.2010 at 19:24

Written by FOOCK Nam on 16.12.2010 at 18:39

Vietnam is still communist ?
i thought it was a common 'republic' not necessarily communist or democrat.

anyways, communist is still batter than a fascists regime like in Egypt.. i can't believe we live in the 21st century and my country is still a dictatorship lol

It is mixed between capital and communist in regard of economical market. But on the side of politic, one and only one Communist party rule the country. It is like China, but worse as in economy and lack of freedom in living attitude (which is very badddddd)

I read a few about Muslim countries, but heard that Egypt is very modern islamic country, even Egypt sides on US on the war to terriosm, cant imagine how far it goes like that... Though, I have known that torturing is very common in Muslim countries