Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
12.01.2007 - 21:49
Torelli
Written by APOHAKC on 12.01.2007 at 18:41

Iam sorry I read this now and not before and I just want to say that I am really sorry about mrs. Anna Lind especially because for her death was responsible demented/retard Serb, and just to say we don't want him here, and he is among many idiots who is direct responsible for my country bad reputation.

I don't blame your country for murdering Anna Lind. Only some racist retards think otherwise.
Infact I think the majority of swedes didn't take notice of what country he came from, he is a murder even if he had been born in Sweden. But it's nice to see that people outside Sweden care about this crime too and don't leave it unnoticed.

Back on track with the feminist thing. I came to think of a suggestion the left party came with during our election. They proposed that all women/girls should be teached "feminist selfdefence" in school. I don't think it's a wise idea as some women can be really violent to and to give those women more fire it's rather dumb IMO, besides what would that "defence" lead to if there is gang of 7 agains 1? Ok, it's up to each one If they will learn selfdefence or not, but it shouldn't be finansierd with tax money.
13.02.2007 - 09:45
Angelstorm
Account deleted
Im not a feminist in anyway but some of the posts in this thread are downright terrible and biased. I actually feel ashamed of reading them. Sure many feminists are probably just taking out their anger after a bad relationship but there really is no equality between men and women based on today's world.

Men get paid much more than women almost everywhere. Im muslim countries, its just appalling to read some of the stories of hardship that women suffer there. In poverty striken areas in africa food is given to men before woman unless they have children or are pregnant.

"Feminism is a collection of social theories, political movements, and moral philosophies largely motivated by or concerned with the liberation of women. In simple terms, feminism is the belief in social, political and economic equality of the sexes, and a movement organized around the belief that gender should not be the pre-determinant factor shaping a person's social identity or socio-political or economic rights." quote Wikipedia. The keyword here is equality which many of you seem to ignore when you speak of feminism.

"Feminism has effected many changes in Western society, including women's suffrage, broad employment for women at more equitable wages, the right to initiate divorce proceedings and the introduction of "no fault" divorce, the right to obtain contraception and safe abortions, and the right to university education." quote Wikipedia. Its helped women all over the world surpass all sorts of problems. Things like genital cutting and stuff, I mean ugh!!

My point is that its not all bad. Most of you speak of it as though its completely ruined your lives and done you many personal wrongs!! I am not a feminist but still I have some respect for its achievements over the years and you guys should too.
13.02.2007 - 12:04
Opium Magnet
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.02.2007 at 09:45

In simple terms, feminism is the belief in social, political and economic equality of the sexes, and a movement organized around the belief that gender should not be the pre-determinant factor shaping a person's social identity or socio-political or economic rights." quote Wikipedia. The keyword here is equality
Things like genital cutting and stuff, I mean ugh!!

Firstly, what did you think of my post? It's just that no one's decided to respond to it here...

Secnodly, was that a reference to what the typical kind of torture they subjected women to in the Mediaeval times?
13.02.2007 - 14:25
Achor
Account deleted
@Angelstorm: to me, this is a question of how you interpret the word. you see, im a bit of a nerd when it comes to languages hehe ... i've said this before, but i'll say it again: i interpret the word feminism differently now than before because of the things that has happened in sweden these last few years. to me feminism basically means women who hates men! and therefore i hate them back...
13.02.2007 - 20:14
Angelstorm
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.02.2007 at 12:04

In simple terms, feminism is the belief in social, political and economic equality of the sexes, and a movement organized around the belief that gender should not be the pre-determinant factor shaping a person's social identity or socio-political or economic rights." quote Wikipedia. The keyword here is equality
Things like genital cutting and stuff, I mean ugh!!

Firstly, what did you think of my post? It's just that no one's decided to respond to it here...

Secnodly, was that a reference to what the typical kind of torture they subjected women to in the Mediaeval times?

I read your post along with everyone else's but I read it again since you asked. I agree that it was focused more in some comunities or 'some men' as you put it but if not for feminism, what would have happened to all those women, would they be just left to suffer and die?

I found that bit quite hard to type that second bit you speak of actually. Im revolted to say that its not so long back actually. Within the last 60 - 70 years if I remember correctly.

@Anchor, are you planning to reinvent the word feminism? Some women may practice it in the wrong way and may be spurred on by personal reasons but theres no need to curse the concept if the teachers of the concept teach it wrong. I hope you follow.
13.02.2007 - 20:22
Achor
Account deleted
equalism and feminimasculinism are two words among others that could be used instead of (your interpretation of the word) feminism.
13.02.2007 - 23:24
Angelstorm
Account deleted
Its not my interpretation of the word, its the official definition generally speaking. I guess if women hate men its fine to hate those particular women back. Just dont throw all of us in the bandwagon and hate all women lol. Anyway I'm not a feminist, I just feel that its being disrespected a tad!
14.02.2007 - 17:57
Achor
Account deleted
i dont hate women, and i never said i do. i hate feminists...
14.02.2007 - 21:31
Carrion
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 13.02.2007 at 23:24

Its not my interpretation of the word, its the official definition generally speaking. I guess if women hate men its fine to hate those particular women back. Just dont throw all of us in the bandwagon and hate all women lol. Anyway I'm not a feminist, I just feel that its being disrespected a tad!

About the hating back thing.. It's kinda same thing than revenge. It just makes things worse, so a smart person should react neutrally and not fight back all the time. I agree that women are disrespected, due the big egos of some men..
15.02.2007 - 17:35
Angelstorm
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 14.02.2007 at 21:31

Written by Guest on 13.02.2007 at 23:24

About the hating back thing.. It's kinda same thing than revenge. It just makes things worse, so a smart person should react neutrally and not fight back all the time. I agree that women are disrespected, due the big egos of some men..

I agree that it also worls the other way around too. Men too get some uncalled for criticism by over-zealous Feminists sometimes as well.
16.02.2007 - 10:30
Paganblood
The Aryaputra
I don't support any kind of gender discrimination.
Feminists often tend to encourage 'discriminationg' the males. So, neither 'feminism' nor 'masculinism' is good.
----
that which shines without names and forms...
01.03.2007 - 19:43
SirenOfTheStyx
Account deleted
Feminism is not about exterminating males, or making them pay taxes, or what so ever.
Feminism is bound to disappear... only when the inequalities have disappeard.
That's why I'm proud to say I'm a feminist. That doesn't mean that I hate men, that I have a problem with them, that I think they're pigs... That just means that I want things to change to achieve the true equality.
There has to be feminists to denounce what happens to women in some countries. Women mutilated to prevent them from having pleasure, women killed as a punishment because THEY'VE BEEN RAPED (of course, it was their fault, they "provoked" the men...), women who are beaten up, women who are jailed in the kitchen... those things still exist and that's why I'm feminist. I really wish I didn't need to be one.

And even in our western perfect countries, there are some extremely disturbing things. Even today, when you're a woman, if you want to have kids AND a career, you will go through bad moments. Hear business women talking about the reaction of their boss and colleagues when they got pregnant. They're seen as noisome rabbits unable of using a condom and spoiling the productivity of the corporation. I see my mother and friends of my mother having to lead a daily fight to cope with their double lives, mother and working woman.
That's what we need feminists for : to denounce this and push the governments to go our way. Once again, I long for the day I won't need to be one anymore. But that's still not the case.
19.04.2007 - 01:10
LadyThrash
Account deleted
there seems to be, 2 types of feminism. one is to expect a woman to be treated correctly - in the case of the east and africa, this SHOULD be applied (it is not at the moment..)

the second type is to expect men and woman to be equal. the anwser to that is simple... we are NOT equal, we are not the same. if we were there would be NO "female" or "male"
27.04.2007 - 00:51
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
Lol i agree with everything said in the original post. Most femminests are women that have probably had bad experiences in life and blame it on the stupid idea that men have things better then women, when really nowadays in a lot places men and women are viewed as equals. I viewed a lot of posts in this topic about kids needing mothers more then fathers, men getting paid more, blah blah blah and that's simply not true, at least in Canada it isn't as far as i know. There are "some" men in the world that probably disrespect women but i bet it's a very small percentage, while the femminists described in the first post basically hate most/all men.
27.04.2007 - 12:21
APOHAKC
The Bard
God, sometimes I hate this kind of grils, but really
I have few friends, well not very good friends but everytime something wrong happen to them they are screaming it is your falut, it is him's fault, it is because I am a girl... THAT IS SO FUCKING STUPID....
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
27.04.2007 - 14:19
MadGatsu
Written by Guest on 19.04.2007 at 01:10

there seems to be, 2 types of feminism. one is to expect a woman to be treated correctly - in the case of the east and africa, this SHOULD be applied (it is not at the moment..)

the second type is to expect men and woman to be equal. the anwser to that is simple... we are NOT equal, we are not the same. if we were there would be NO "female" or "male"

*agrees*
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
14.05.2007 - 18:32
High and Mighty
Account deleted
Not all women are feminists and not all men are pigs. The woman stating what the author says in the first post is a stupid hen with no brains.

People are different, but if one finds seven men all acting the same towards her then probably it's also her fault if she induces/lets them to treat her bad.
I'm not ok with the differences between male and female in the rewarding at work but this is politics stuff, not the fault of your male neighbour. Come on!
12.06.2007 - 03:40
Vent
I am a feminist.
I believe women can have jobs, and wear pants, and vote and go outside, and all that.
Thats what feminism is.
Theres a difference between feminism and sexism.
12.06.2007 - 13:56
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Vent on 12.06.2007 at 03:40

I am a feminist.
I believe women can have jobs, and wear pants, and vote and go outside, and all that.
Thats what feminism is.

But you already can do all of that. Women have such rights for years now. But I agree with you, there is big difference between feminism and sexism, and many people here didn't care for that
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
13.06.2007 - 05:43
Vent
Written by APOHAKC on 12.06.2007 at 13:56

Written by Vent on 12.06.2007 at 03:40

I am a feminist.
Thats what feminism is.

But you already can do all of that. Women have such rights for years now. But I agree with you, there is big difference between feminism and sexism, and many people here didn't care for that

I dont have to stop believe that I can do all that just because I already can. Besides which, it is because of feminism that I can do that. (...although I really am more of a hermit so I suppose it doesnt matter anyway..)
19.06.2007 - 16:11
Amity
Account deleted

Some of the posts in this thread are downright terrible and biased. I actually feel ashamed of reading them.

So do I.
Women have two options: to be a feminist, or to be a masochist. Of course I am a feminist.
19.06.2007 - 22:17
MadGatsu
Written by Guest on 19.06.2007 at 16:11

Some of the posts in this thread are downright terrible and biased. I actually feel ashamed of reading them.

So do I.
Women have two options: to be a feminist, or to be a masochist. Of course I am a feminist.

I think thats a bit of an extremist opinion, even though i respect it obviously.
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
05.07.2007 - 19:46
Burning Oasis
Account deleted
The problem with the word feminism is the fact that through media and other sorts of things, it's been massacred into something that means totally not what it was intended to. The radicals always gain the most attention in situations like these, and in the situation of feminism the ones who stick out are the ones who are quite a bit psycho about the whole matter.

I am a feminist. I believe that everyone should be treated equally in all matters financial, ethical, psychological, etc etc. However, I'm not a sexist by any means of the word.

And as for the whole two choices thing, don't let that get drilled into your head. You have as many choices as you want. Things aren't black and white like everyone tries to make them. Things aren't always good or bad, pure or evil. There's always a gray area, and that's the problem with politics, you're nearly forced to choose either black or white or you're considered 'indecisive' because you choose something in between.
05.07.2007 - 21:39
Pinusar
Account deleted
For me feminism means the belief that mean and women have equal rights which makes perfect sense to me. I don't think men and women are same biologically etc. and all this stuff, what is often attributed to some people, I just see no reason why women are better than men and vice versa. Actually in my opinion such a movement shouldn't exist, because all should be treated equally anyway, but as there exist such movements now, it probably shows that situation isn't as good as it should be yet.
10.07.2007 - 04:16
SteelScream
Account deleted
Men and women are equal. Period.
Women can vote, women can practically do anything they like (EXCEPT JOIN THE ARMY! Which is good!)
Why is it good ?
Prooven facts:
#1. Men are more durable (Can run farther, don't need much rest)
#2. Men are mentally/physically more durable (Don't brake under pressure as fast)
#3. Men don't hesitate, so when it comes down to pulling the trigger, may the best man win.

But still, women, join the navy
10.07.2007 - 21:23
Pinusar
Account deleted
As far as I know, although women don't have to go to army, they still may if they wish(at least in Estonia) but I might be wrong. And although I don't see what's so attractive in such a choice, but still if they want, I'm no one to object.
11.07.2007 - 16:15
Achor
Account deleted
i think it's un-democratic that men have to go to the army while women dont have to. its slavery in a sense, since some men are being forced to do it against their will.
12.07.2007 - 21:10
Ellie
Account deleted
I am not a feminist. I think that women may have even started sexism by doubting ourselves. Men and women are equal but we have different roles. I have never felt like I couldn't do anything because I am a woman. I am privelaged to think that I probably have a better life for being a woman. It is impossible for the two sexes to have the same roles because our bodies are completely different. Women hold life and men supply it. We can mutilate our bodies as much as we want to be like eachother and we can certainly do a good job. But physical has nothing to do with this "battle." We just have to be who we are. Ughhhh
12.07.2007 - 21:44
Pinusar
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 11.07.2007 at 16:15

i think it's un-democratic that men have to go to the army while women dont have to. its slavery in a sense, since some men are being forced to do it against their will.

In some sense it indeed is slavery. But in my opinion it would be better not to make women do this against their will too just because men have to, but do so that men wouldn't have to either-fix the problem itself(at least so would be more fair in my opinion, but I don't want to discuss if it is possible to do so).

In addition, as far as I know women are physically more fragile too so it would be especially hard for them.

And on a side note, feminism doesn't imply that men and women are identical, does it? It just says that neither is inferior to other.
13.07.2007 - 00:15
Achor
Account deleted
in my opinion, there should be no law ever to mention words such as "man" or "woman", or for that matter anything that has to do with religion or homo/heterosexuality. thats equalism to me.

so there are two choices to replace the current law on men having to do compulsory military service: either no one has to be forced, or everyone should be. its as simple as that. and unlike you, i think it would be better if women too had to do the compulsory military service than just the men. not all men get to do it, and the army would only choose the people that fit. even though men are generally stronger, some women might fit in the army.