Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
13.07.2007 - 10:11
MadGatsu
Written by Guest on 13.07.2007 at 00:15

not all men get to do it, and the army would only choose the people that fit. even though men are generally stronger, some women might fit in the army.

To amuse the male troops jk now
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
11.09.2007 - 02:12
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
I would seriously LOVE to see how far these women would be in life right now without the sperm ov THEIR daddies! :
11.09.2007 - 10:41
MadGatsu
Written by Guest on 11.09.2007 at 02:12

I would seriously LOVE to see how far these women would be in life right now without the sperm ov THEIR daddies! :

And what would men do without their mothers egg? Same shit, different gender.
----
11.09.2007 - 14:48
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
@MadGatsu: where men would be is not the point, the Feminists are being fvcking ungreatful lol. When Hitler hated the Jews, yes it was way wrong, but he didn't necessarily need them......But these women do need us [men].
11.09.2007 - 15:19
MadGatsu
Written by Guest on 11.09.2007 at 14:48

@MadGatsu: where men would be is not the point, the Feminists are being fvcking ungreatful lol. When Hitler hated the Jews, yes it was way wrong, but he didn't necessarily need them......But these women do need us [men].

Opinions, opinions. Nothing more than that
----
18.09.2007 - 21:36
?Master?
Account deleted
hahah women need men and men need women alright!
unless ur gay or lesbian
but without women thered be noone to bear children and without mens sperm thered be no kids to bear at all so....fuk it we all need eachother idc if ur a man or woman
21.09.2007 - 09:11
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 18.09.2007 at 21:36

unless ur gay or lesbian
but without women thered be noone to bear children and without mens sperm thered be no kids to bear at all so....fuk it we all need eachother idc if ur a man or woman

But women could still get fucked by a bear or something. Behold the new race!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
21.09.2007 - 21:18
?Master?
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 21.09.2007 at 09:11

unless ur gay or lesbian

But women could still get fucked by a bear or something. Behold the new race!

hahahahahha thatd be really disturbing to watch really disturbing
21.09.2007 - 21:24
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 21.09.2007 at 21:18

Yeah.

Well, I once saw a woman shoot a bear out of tree, bending over it and receiving it in the ass (by a man). That was pretty disturbing as well. But quite off topic.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
28.09.2007 - 15:07
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
i've heard that these bitches actually get offended if you open a door for them
28.09.2007 - 15:23
baldur
im sure someone already mentioned it but:

you cant live with women and you cant live without them

ps: for all you feminists, as long as there are men we will discriminate you so just live with it!!
11.10.2007 - 02:37
Deus Ex Machina
Ah Baldur, that could've been a ok point because idiots always discriminate based on anything.Gender, race ..whatever, but you just made it sound slightly retarded. Good job. YOU live with it, asshole.

For anyone who's about to look at this post. Please try to read the whole thing or nothing at all. Because reading bits and pieces makes no sense.
Anyway, feminism is ridiculous nowadays.
The reason feminism started is because women had NO rights at all and someone had to try to change the situation. I respect that.
I respect anything that someone does to help because whether we like it or not, men are dealt better cards from the beginning, which is something you can realize best if you're a woman. A lot of men don't see it or just don't care.
This has of course changed a lot and that's good, but we have a long way to go. So don't even get me started on the whole different pay for same job thing. I could fill up pages. Progress is slow but at least it's happening. If i have a granddaughter, maybe she'll be a witness of major changes.

Alright so, what I'm trying to say basically is that I truly don't buy any of this "All men are pigs, they should die and i hate them" crap.
This type of stuff is usually said by (for this or that reason)angry women who'd turn their story around completely if a hot man told them that they are beautiful. This is true in probably 80% of the cases. You say what you want but i believe this to be true for a lot of extreme "let's be bitter and act like nazis fake feminists" who give feminism(which is supposed to be a good thing) a bad name.

Now, what i respect are women who are successful in life and gain respect from their peers. I want women I can look up to and say "Wow, this is someone i admire. 10 years from now I'd like to be as good as she is." I see women like these more and more. It makes me happy and gives me drive.
These types of women rely on themselves and their own education.They are persistent and hardworking, and don't blame EVERYTHING on men. You can't blame everything on every male.
It's true that men do a lot of harm to women in different ways. I'm sorry. But it's just the way it is. On the other hand, there's a lot of beautiful and intelligent men around the world. The ones worth liking, i love that.

Point is. No woman should waste her time badmouthing men in public in such extreme ways. That gets you nowhere. I don't even care about that shit. I ignore it. The only public display of feminism i like is anything that's fair and gets results, and done by intelligent women.

What women in general need to do is care for themselves, receive education and stick together more, cause... sorry girls but men stick together and look out for each other way more than a lot of women do. This is why some girls don't win. Back stabbers and whiny little idiots can't be winners, and then men look at you like you're stupid. Stop your whining and change that dammit.
Don't try to get ahead in life by bashing other people.

Mothers are very important here. I'm the way I am because of my mother, whom i respect deeply. She's a woman i look up to. I believe i grew up well because of her. I love my dad too, but she's the one who made me who I am today. Because of her, I now know what a real woman is. I can only wish for every female child to have such a good role model. Those women who grew up without a mother or with mothers who didn't support them or taught them to fight for what they deserve, but they still made it and are successful and independent. Well only thing I can do is congratulate those women twice as much.
11.10.2007 - 05:44
Astronaut
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 21.09.2007 at 21:24

Written by Guest on 21.09.2007 at 21:18

Yeah.

Well, I once saw a woman shoot a bear out of tree, bending over it and receiving it in the ass (by a man). That was pretty disturbing as well. But quite off topic.

If you're saying there is a video of this, I need to see it.

If there is no video, you are very lucky.
11.10.2007 - 12:53
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 11.10.2007 at 05:44

If you're saying there is a video of this, I need to see it.

If there is no video, you are very lucky.

Are you asking me to search for that video again? Hell no.
----

11.10.2007 - 19:43
Lord TJ
Ugh! Thats sick and completely disgusting!

Youtube time!.....
----
Visit the "Black Metal Page" on facebook, my page delivers everything black metal - Memes - Music - Humor - Interviews - Discussion.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBMPage
20.10.2007 - 01:50
Fuath
i ifnd that there are alot of people doing stupid things because they have had bad experiencews with the other gender or another race, or just coz they fucking well feel like it, i dont get y people cant get along in one way or another, yes i am young, and have a hell of alot to learn, but dont we all? i think that if u want to call a whole gender a pig, then y not go fuck a pig?, coz i bet she isnt lesbian
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

21.10.2007 - 23:34
Pinusar
Account deleted
What does feminism have to do with hating men and such(or do I only have the impression that some of you think so)?
26.10.2007 - 07:27
Deus Ex Machina
Real feminism has nothing to do with it.
However, the particular incident in the thread starters post does, and all the other posts are focused on that exactly.
You should read.
26.10.2007 - 12:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 21.10.2007 at 23:34

What does feminism have to do with hating men and such(or do I only have the impression that some of you think so)?

Who sad it I wanna read it to
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2008 - 07:33
Drizzling Blur
Account deleted
Feminism ? Well, lets leave it to the feminists, Honestly if they think that all men are pigs they are wrong and just by accusing men of being the root cause of all dirt in the world is not justified.
27.02.2008 - 13:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 27.02.2008 at 07:33

Feminism ? Well, lets leave it to the feminists, Honestly if they think that all men are pigs they are wrong and just by accusing men of being the root cause of all dirt in the world is not justified.

they don't realise that if all the world's population were females, the human race would be extinct in 30 years
02.03.2008 - 13:39
FOOCK Nam
Soviet Union tried to make enhancing women's position in Aghanistan but failed.
22.03.2008 - 22:28
Graveheart
I tried to sum my take on feminism up to this sentence: As long as feminism is pro-women I am pro-feminism, but when it gets anti-men I'm anti-feminism. The problem is that some people don't realise that pro-women and anti-men are two different things, and you can see these people in both sides of the discussion.
25.03.2008 - 23:53
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I dont really have an opinion about Feminism. I have feminist friends, I guess im ok with it as long as its not an obsessive thing. And none of them are anti-men.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
05.04.2008 - 05:06
raislin_87
Account deleted
Deus Ex Machina really seemed to get to the center of the point. Feminism is not about hating men; it is about helping everyone obtain equal rights. Man-basing is something completely separate, and I hope people in the future start to see the difference. I am a male, but I completely support true feminism. As a whole, both males and females suffer when institutions and society are sexist or racist. By systematically discouraging one gender, we are losing millions of possible contributions to commonly male-dominated sectors of business and science.
05.04.2008 - 13:50
Darky
Account deleted
When your 15 and you have more guy friends then girl friends, you do have to scream and shout if they are actually groping you. I dont get why guys call that feminism.

We needed feminism in the 1900. Not anymore. Im still very, very proud of my grandmother for fighting and staying in jail for her and the rights of Italian women today.
06.04.2008 - 22:25
Pole Kitten
Account deleted

unless ur gay or lesbian

just jumping in but of course ORIGINALLY we needed men but no longer the case. We have plenty of sperm stored away to impregnate all fertile women in the UK! haha Obviously it's going to run out though so we'd die out eventually. Until they finally manage toe clone sperm anyway, then it's all over for the men and long live the female empire! hahaha

Of course once they manage to clone sperm it won't be long until they can grow a whole human so no need for women either. muhahaha Long live the Cyborgs!
06.04.2008 - 22:31
Pole Kitten
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 05.04.2008 at 13:50

When your 15 and you have more guy friends then girl friends, you do have to scream and shout if they are actually groping you. I dont get why guys call that feminism.

We needed feminism in the 1900. Not anymore. Im still very, very proud of my grandmother for fighting and staying in jail for her and the rights of Italian women today.

Caught up now! haha Yesh it is a little ridiculous, I think women have taken it to extremes and men are pushing back. Because some women go to stupid lengths with complainign about sexual harassment, think: "he put a valentines card on my desk... sexist pig!" type stuff some men just do the opposite and take the opportunity to say EVERYthing is as insignificant as that.

I think they did a good job at the turn of he last century but i think that it's time for women to cool off. Fair enough for men to respect women as we can do things they can't but they are (generally) stronger and bigger built, taller etc so we HAVE to accept there are things women can't do or men are better at. Therefore, we will NEVER be equal, we're just different at the same level of existence.
07.04.2008 - 00:51
Darky
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 06.04.2008 at 22:31

Written by Guest on 05.04.2008 at 13:50

Caught up now! haha Yesh it is a little ridiculous, I think women have taken it to extremes and men are pushing back. Because some women go to stupid lengths with complainign about sexual harassment, think: "he put a valentines card on my desk... sexist pig!" type stuff some men just do the opposite and take the opportunity to say EVERYthing is as insignificant as that.

I think they did a good job at the turn of he last century but i think that it's time for women to cool off. Fair enough for men to respect women as we can do things they can't but they are (generally) stronger and bigger built, taller etc so we HAVE to accept there are things women can't do or men are better at. Therefore, we will NEVER be equal, we're just different at the same level of existence.

Haha, yes that is stupid.

But, really when he is actually touching and kissing you and you say no then its obviously harassment and you should do something about it. Men just hate it when they are pushed away and they want what they want and no questions asked about that. They think that they can get away with anything. I am of course, talking about someone certain. I am not a man hater or anything, Im just mad.

Yes, I totally agree but of course there are still some cases when we are right and we need the change. But over all, I think we are all just being very silly.
09.04.2008 - 22:08
belisarius
i believe in a gender equality where all genders have their own qualities.
men:physical work, maths,...
women:understanding, language,..
androgyn:for comprehending both, but probably be better in one thing than the other

men shouldn't take it too far , but the same thing counts for women, so i think feminism isn't necessary anymore, but that doesn't mean hominism should begin. we just have to seek the thin rope of equality where everyone is appreciated for his/her own qualities
----
I am a God in the deepest corner of my mind