Metal Storm logo
Feminism

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 22.10.2006 - 20:47
I'm really tired of all the feminists who blames every single bad thing in the society on the men.

A few years ago the leader of the national organisation for women- and girl-helpcenters (dont know the proper english translation) said, in public, that all men are pigs. How the hell can she say something like that? How the hell can women draw the conclusion that ALL men are bad?
Afterwards, when it had been on the first page in every newspaper, there was a reporter who asked her if she still meant what she said. She answered "But all men ARE pigs. Don't YOU think so?"
When I heard that I was like "whoa!" I mean, she sounded like a freakin maniac. I was honestly scared.

Another feminist debate in Sweden was whether we would boycott the FIFA World Cup just because prostitution is legal in Germany. Some stupid feminist (can't remember name) wrote a blog about that men "should take their responsibility". She said that if you're not against it, you're with it. How the hell can she really believe that i can't enjoy football without having to fuck a prostitute after a game? Talk about preconceived opinions.
"Men are pigs" pfff... That fucking feminist blogger is nothing but a filthy animal.

Since a new party started in Swedish politics, Feministic Initiative, I am no longer a feminist. I do believe that men and women should be equal to eachother, but the word feminist has got a new meaning to me. Feminism is now a synonyme to the word "sexism".
This party wanted all men to pay a certain tax that would pay for the rehabilitation of beat up women. Fucking fascists!

And have you heard about the book "The SCUM-manifest"? The author basically says that men are the reason why the world is as bad as it is, and that all women should exterminate the male gender. Hmm, that sounds familiar somehow. Could it be MEIN KAMPF, written by freakin ADOLF HITLER??? Only the word "jew" has been replaced by the word "male".

I am not a feminist, but I am a feminimasculinist. I don't want women to run the world. I want both men AND women to do it. Therefore, I am a feminimasculinist.
All feminists should burn in hell. Boycott feminism.
12.04.2008 - 22:05
eximius
Written by Guest on 06.04.2008 at 22:25

We have plenty of sperm stored away to impregnate all fertile women in the UK! haha Obviously it's going to run out though so we'd die out eventually.

how can anyone control a birth in such way only girls could be born? . Will you kill all the young babies if they are boys?
If you let them live they would probably end up like their male parent. Masturbators for money, fags...
12.04.2008 - 22:20
eximius
Written by akatana on 12.04.2008 at 22:14

there are high-tech method to control the sex of a baby because the as far as I know the sex of a child is dependent on the sperm.

I always wanted do know more about this.
Do you have some more information?
13.04.2008 - 11:07
belisarius
Written by eximius on 12.04.2008 at 22:20

there are high-tech method to control the sex of a baby because the as far as I know the sex of a child is dependent on the sperm.

the female egg has a x-chromosom and the male has a x- or an y-chromosom. if the combination is xx you have a girl, if the combination is xy you have a boy. but if a xy-foetus is immune for testosteron oyu still have a girl and it is possible to have a xxy-foetus, but i don't know what you get then, i think a hermaphrodite.
----
I am a God in the deepest corner of my mind
13.04.2008 - 11:43
eximius
Written by belisarius on 13.04.2008 at 11:07

the female egg has a x-chromosom and the male has a x- or an y-chromosom. if the combination is xx you have a girl, if the combination is xy you have a boy. but if a xy-foetus is immune for testosteron oyu still have a girl and it is possible to have a xxy-foetus, but i don't know what you get then, i think a hermaphrodite.

Yes, but my question was how can you control this thing in order to get only boys or girls the way to wanted.
13.04.2008 - 13:06
belisarius
Written by eximius on 13.04.2008 at 11:43

Yes, but my question was how can you control this thing in order to get only boys or girls the way to wanted.

it's something with doctors who can manipulate the genes that cary the chromosom or something, i'm not an expert at that
----
I am a God in the deepest corner of my mind
29.04.2008 - 02:51
Cidinho
Account deleted

XXY = syndrome of something
XXX = superfemale
XYY = supermale

The two latter are portuguese names, I don't know how to spell them in English...

I'm not sure of manipulating the chromosomes, but as far as I know they produce dozens of embryos and choose only the ones with the chromosomes their parents want.
02.06.2008 - 23:36
Freezer
I hate this kind of "isms". I think that every human being must have the same rights, obviously it refers to women, men and anybody else as well. I despise those commonplace thoughts, like "no long hair for men" or "mandatory shaving for women" and the hundreds of stupid "dogmas" that hit everybody.

We should work together in order to eliminate this stupidity
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
05.06.2008 - 18:08
Pinusar
Account deleted
Written by Freezer on 02.06.2008 at 23:36

We should work together in order to eliminate this stupidity

yes
06.06.2008 - 20:57
Aei Ontos
Account deleted
Woman are woman and men are men. And so be it....!
06.06.2008 - 23:25
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 19.06.2007 at 16:11

Women have two options: to be a feminist, or to be a masochist. Of course I am a feminist.

I Totally agree, at least here in Iran.
Bella Abzug says: "the test for weather or not you can hold a job should not be the arrangement of your chromosomes"
(Unknown) says:"our struggle today is not to have a female Enistain get appointed as an assitant professor. it is for a woman schlemiel to get as quickly promoted as a male schlemiel"
For me, feminism means that _it's not a matter of male or female superiority_ so i'm agree with it.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
07.06.2008 - 19:38
Dagorwen
Written by Guest on 06.06.2008 at 20:57

women are female humans, men are male human, there is one human genre, the "woman" and the "man" are cultural creations, so there are stupid myths as "women are softer, more gentle, they are unable to drive, can't fight war, are more artistic, passiv, tasteful, gracious etc...", it's real bullshit! I'm a girl and never coresponded with any of thoses women's pretended characteristics!
07.06.2008 - 22:08
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Dagorwen on 07.06.2008 at 19:38

women are female humans, men are male human, there is one human genre, the "woman" and the "man" are cultural creations, so there are stupid myths as "women are softer, more gentle, they are unable to drive, can't fight war, are more artistic, passiv, tasteful, gracious etc...", it's real bullshit! I'm a girl and never coresponded with any of thoses women's pretended characteristics!

YEAH, just as Simone de Beauvoir correctly said:"one is not born a woman, but becomes one".
----
08.06.2008 - 20:38
Aei Ontos
Account deleted
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 07.06.2008 at 22:08

YEAH, just as Simone de Beauvoir correctly said:"one is not born a woman, but becomes one".

Your wrong. Someone is born a woman but can turn into a man (almost). At birth there is at least a real big biologial difference, and that biological difference also affects the psychological difference. But characterists do not say much about the gender or so, it only says something about ones character. Neither it is something to be ashamed of, nor is it something that deserves respect, who can help how they are born? At least from my viewpoint is seems totally random. Try to change it...
08.06.2008 - 21:46
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 08.06.2008 at 20:38

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 07.06.2008 at 22:08

Your wrong. Someone is born a woman but can turn into a man (almost). At birth there is at least a real big biologial difference, and that biological difference also affects the psychological difference. But characterists do not say much about the gender or so, it only says something about ones character. Neither it is something to be ashamed of, nor is it something that deserves respect, who can help how they are born? At least from my viewpoint is seems totally random. Try to change it...

you're somehow right_about biological differences_ BUT "woman" here is somehow a metaphor, i.e someone is born biologically and physically female, But what makes them a "woman" IS society NOT their biology.
actually there is a big difference between sex and gender. sex is a matter NATURE_ biology_ but gender is a matter of NUTURE_how they are expected to be and grown up according to their sex in a particular society_
in this sentence(one is not born a woman, but becomes one) woman has the SECOND meaning.it's society, culture, family,... that turns a FEMALE to a WOMAN with all stereotypical characteristics.
for example, scientists say that males and females think differently (use differnt parts of their brains) but it doesn't make a differnce in the total quality of their brains, what makes fewer number of females in high scientific positions is NOT their biological disability, it's society and education system.
even that difference itself is a result of evolution that is affected by society during the times, THEREFOR it is not something invariable...as it has changed so far, remember not a long time ago when female doctors where not believed to exist at all!!!
and about this sentence of yours: Someone is born a woman but can turn into a man.
i have to say, what you call a MAN here is all stereotypical characterictics of the male gender: Power, Money, Independance,Leadership,...
BUT if a woman wants to be strong, independant,... she doesn't need to be physically male and shouldn't be called a MAN...
it's NOT females fault that most of_if not all of_ the attributes that everyone needs to progress in the CURRENT WORLD has always been considered masculine.
----
08.06.2008 - 23:16
Dagorwen
you're right! I would have said the same. The psychological difference and the more or less used areas of the brain are products of the society and of the evolution: as women were weakened by the pregnancy, by their monthly deseases (I don't know the word in English), they were given by the group (including themselves) softer roles, defensive roles, such as being the guardians of home, tradition etc... and centuries of gender dualism and roles' bipolarisation shall necessarily influe on the brain organization
09.06.2008 - 10:57
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Dagorwen on 08.06.2008 at 23:16

...as women were weakened by the pregnancy, by their monthly deseases (I don't know the word in English), they were given by the group (including themselves)...

that word is menstruation...BTW, about this:"including themselves", i have to say:
that's the BIG problem, IMO...mothers grow their doughters to be just like them, teach them not to want anything that they typically are not supposed to want, not to try to be what they are not supposed to be, behave like a PERFECT LADY which means being soft, passive,dependent,... and this cycle goes on and on, from generation to generation.
so i think the root is in the families as the basic component of society.
i've seen mothers who are their doughter's worst teacher!!
women are_ as Sartre wrote: half victim, half accomplice.(i translated that from persian so i don't know if it's precise or not)
----
09.06.2008 - 13:20
Dagorwen
yes, it's precise! the archetypal figure of the mother can be something really awfull and anti-educates the child by being so overprotective, I sometimes wonder how one can grow into an independent and strong man/woman having a mother! To "kill the mother" is as important as "killing the father", perhaps children should be separated from their mothers from the earliest age and assexualy aducated. (can sound a little totalitarian)
09.06.2008 - 14:34
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
LOL come on Dagorwen, no need to go that far!!!!!
you're jocking, arent you?
----
09.06.2008 - 19:22
Freezer
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 09.06.2008 at 10:57

Written by Dagorwen on 08.06.2008 at 23:16

...as women were weakened by the pregnancy, by their monthly deseases (I don't know the word in English), they were given by the group (including themselves)...

that word is menstruation...BTW, about this:"including themselves", i have to say:
that's the BIG problem, IMO...mothers grow their doughters to be just like them, teach them not to want anything that they typically are not supposed to want, not to try to be what they are not supposed to be, behave like a PERFECT LADY which means being soft, passive,dependent,... and this cycle goes on and on, from generation to generation.
so i think the root is in the families as the basic component of society.
i've seen mothers who are their doughter's worst teacher!!
women are_ as Sartre wrote: half victim, half accomplice.(i translated that from persian so i don't know if it's precise or not)
I adore this man He almost always says what I would have said. Obviously I agree with this
----
We fly through this godless endeavor, we try to explain the black forever
09.06.2008 - 23:50
Dagorwen
Well of course to "kill the father" is a psychanalitic symbol! But for a parentless society... well, I don't think it's a good thing to do, it's terribly totalitarian, but the idea can be interesting in an discussion about education and influence some (much) softer methods.
10.06.2008 - 21:02
Aei Ontos
Account deleted
Nothing really needs to be killed. I mean, not in the women self. I see that society is not really good in this. But since feminism it has not really become better. As far as my experience goes menstuation really affects woman psychologically. Men and women are a litle different, which means that sometimes they can be used on a different way. Does it offend you? It is so. And if all women started to live like a man and work like a man we would have a serious problem. Feminism did not grow from a strength of woman but more from the idea (of men and women) that women are less valuable unless they work or are alike men.
11.06.2008 - 00:45
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 10.06.2008 at 21:02

Quote:

And if all women started to live like a man and work like a man we would have a serious problem.

Yes, you will !!!! Because you wont be Superior any more!!!
Quote:

women are less valuable unless they work or are alike men

i've explained that BEFORE, but ok, i'll say it AGAIN:
women are less valuable UNLESS they are able to have eveything that a human being deserves to have such as power, independance,... and it is not equall to being like men, it's just the matter of attributes, they deserve to have every attribute that has always been cosidered mascoline.
and you know, you can't DERIVE MUST from IS or WAS...
Quote:

which means that sometimes they can be used on a different way

well, lets call that "different way", feminine ways_ is that what you mean?
and the other way that you believe women shouldn't be used in, masculine ways.
then, is it a matter of :
1.they CAN'T do masculine things?
or it's
2. they SHOULN'T do masculine things?

if it's a matter of "they CAN NOT" then, why waste your time on it? no matter how they try, they can't succeed and they will simply return to their homes and do thei own jobs (feminine),as you want...AND there wouldnt be ANY problems for you, of course!!!
BUT if it's a matter of "they SHOULD NOT" then why?because of that PROBLEM you menshioned above?or what?
and in this second case THAT'S WHAT FEMINISTS ARE FIGHING FOR: "not to be weakened and restricted by Social limitations and such SHOULD NOTS"
----
13.06.2008 - 10:47
Aei Ontos
Account deleted
There is no need to be angry. I say all because I have a lot of respect for woman. I am neither pro nor antifeminism. I am just pointing at the different being of men and woman and that there is no need to turn men and woman in the same. Men and woman have an equal value, but they are not the same. So, there is not a sense of superiority at all. That would be a ridiculous idea.
13.06.2008 - 19:32
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Guest on 13.06.2008 at 10:47

if you mean me, i was not angry, Aei Ontos. i just said my idea as you do.
and about that superiority thing, i actually was not serious when i said:"because you won't ...". i was just kidding_ (that's why i put that grin Smily there) .
anyway, sorry if that annoyed you.
----
13.06.2008 - 21:26
Aei Ontos
Account deleted
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 13.06.2008 at 19:32

Written by Guest on 13.06.2008 at 10:47

if you mean me, i was not angry, Aei Ontos. i just said my idea as you do.
and about that superiority thing, i actually was not serious when i said:"because you won't ...". i was just kidding_ (that's why i put that grin Smily there) .
anyway, sorry if that annoyed you.

I'm fine, my fault.
02.09.2008 - 12:50
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 02.09.2008 at 11:25

Males are self obsessed, self absorbed pigs who have no respect for females at all (this is a generalisation based on past experience) a little judgemental I know but I fukking hate males in general as they fight, think they're tough and talk about women like they are pieces of meat and it makes me fukking sick.

you say males are self-obsessed etc. are you one of those people?

cause if you don't, then your generalization is pretty much dead lol
10.09.2008 - 14:23
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Some men are pigs but fortunately there is hope out there. A lot of women are bitches too. People, male or female, can be awful and the contrary too.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
13.11.2008 - 17:57
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Written by BloodTears on 10.09.2008 at 14:23

Some men are pigs but fortunately there is hope out there. A lot of women are bitches too. People, male or female, can be awful and the contrary too.

Totaly agree...
Feminism does not exist (at least in developed countries) anymore...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
13.11.2008 - 18:07
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Written by Deadmeat on 13.11.2008 at 17:57

Written by BloodTears on 10.09.2008 at 14:23

Totaly agree...
Feminism does not exist (at least in developed countries) anymore...

I wouldnt go as far as saying it doesn't exist, it does, especially literary feminism and those sorts.
So, that's not totally true.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
13.11.2008 - 18:44
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I meant it does not exist in use. Ay least in my country. Not talking about literary..
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!